It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA will LOSE the war with NKorea, this thread will enter history

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   
yes this sounds more like your imagination than any kind proof that anything will happen. I bet there is not one bomb dropped when it comes to North Korea.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi
... and then in the real world.

We can all make up stories, but the leap from containing a dysfunctional nut-job-run nation like North Korea to the fall of the US is quite a big one. It ignores the fact (just a little one) that Americans are not as stupid as you want to think.

Regards

"Americans are not as stupid as you want to think"

I'v said this for some time now myself. On a global scale though, people tend to think in terms of absolutes.

China ......Multi million man Army, I think the number thrown out recently was two hundred million.
And China all healthy, ready to attack America and conquer the 'Grand Oppressor'

Russia..... Waiting in the wings for the right time to attack and conquer the US, with the help of China.

The Middle East eager to 'payback' the US and its failed policies there.

All ganging up to defeat the US once and for all.

I don't think nuclear weapons will be deployed, as this 'would' rial those downwind, and rightly so. So nuclear is unacceptable, and unthinkable. China has the most to loose were war to occur, as it's borders would quickly bring legions of North Korean refugees and the economic turmoil associated with it. The Pacific rim economic structures would be affected by a regional war, and as fragile as some are, could lead to short term collapse. The economic shock waves in the region would be felt regionally if not globally.
Russia is a fledgling economy since it's recent collapse, and it's form of capitalism just starting to level into a sustainable economy structure. I doubt Russia really wants to upset their recovery, it's taken nearly two decades to achieve.

I honestly believe China will rein in North Korea with some diversion of hostilities for the sake of them 'saving face' ............. and, AND warn them, this annual behavior is highly counter productive, only sinking it (NK) deeper into the morass every time it is exercised.
It's also possible North Korea will heed no one, and learn a hard lesson of defeat.... this is not David and Goliath, no matter how much Kim tries to play a deity/god, and the numbers do not favor him.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
All of you running around and posting in a Manic frame of mind, all of you so called preppers who think you will live until the end, all of you hording precious metals who think they will save you, all of you building bomb shelters or enclaves far out in the wilderness none of these things will save your Souls. The ONLY thing you need to remember, have trust in, have blind faith in is that "God has this under control" and all else is folly and vexation of spirit.

Nuff said.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueAjah

I highly disagree with you on the part about "America is the best country in the world" that is just silly talk.

We see things most of the Americans are to blinded to see, don't blame us for seeing the truth....

Peace..

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by Zatox

Well i support NK i have the right to, so i do. I don't like what America is doing to other countries.. it's time for them to taste their own medicine.

So what i really want truly.. is peace but since it's not going to happen i want America down, not it's people but it's corrupted governments and presidents.

Americans you once had a great nation couple of hundred years ago.. but now, ehh..

Good luck.

Since you’re throwing out hatred I’m curious what country you reside in???

I understand your dislike for American policy…HELL, MOST AMERICANS DISLIKE IT….but for you to say that you want “America to go down” I think you should at least give those of us on these boards who disagree with you the right to understand where your perspective comes from.

Note on what i said about "America to go down" i was referring to it's corrupted governments and presidents, so don't just quote that part for us ok mate.

America has hurt a lot of people, including it's own citizens. Look at the other countries the u.s have invaded.. for what reason? Nukes? Terrorist?.. please..

Anyway the point is America will be America pushing for world domination but you know it will never, ever.. happen. And like how everyone has their own opinion i stick with mine about NK. Someone has to teach the u.s a lesson right?

Peace.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by LogicIsUnderrated

Your last sentence shows you upto be another religious fruitcake.
Except for those kind of people, who takes the "whore of babylon" seriously anyway.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
So why was the OP banned? Strange.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi
... and then in the real world.

We can all make up stories, but the leap from containing a dysfunctional nut-job-run nation like North Korea to the fall of the US is quite a big one. It ignores the fact (just a little one) that Americans are not as stupid as you want to think.

Regards

In the real world, Americans are even dumber than he thinks ...

I mean, what does it require to actually elect George W. Bush, with an IQ of around 80 as a president.... not much of an IQ in that electorate.

So, in the real world ...

The US is doing the threatening with the war exercise around North Korea. Flying B-59 bombers, which are nuclear bomb carrying entities over a totally paranoid pyonyang. Is about equivalent as if you'd see 10 naked men with a hardon, laughing and pushing a rape victim around. Not that North Korea is a rape victim, but the hysterisis in both cases is about equivalent.

North Korea is "threatening" to defend itself ... the reports by western media, as always, is to make it sound like he's the real "provocateur". Not really the case, because if the guy wanted a war ... he'd shoot first and explain to the newspapers later.

He's not shooting, he's "using words", which means he feels threatened, is nervous and scared.

The "real" threat of a war, is that the US with it's military presence in the area, will use the nervous north koreans, as a means to "incite" war, by provoking their "threat of defence".

That's what this game is about ...

In the real world ...

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
The OP forgot one thing. America is the only county that has over 10 years of war fighting experience already under its belt. Look at what our for able force was like in 2000 and now compare to what it is today. Not only do we have very veteran fights, but our equipment has been built, tested AND put into practice in real war senerios.

China and Russia are embarrassed by NK and no county in their right mind would go up against the force we have today.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   

It's really Israel's plans...they're the puppeteer....the USSA is the puppet.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Plotus

"Americans are not as stupid as you want to think"

I'v said this for some time now myself. On a global scale though, people tend to think in terms of absolutes.

China ......Multi million man Army, I think the number thrown out recently was two hundred million.
And China all healthy, ready to attack America and conquer the 'Grand Oppressor'

Russia..... Waiting in the wings for the right time to attack and conquer the US, with the help of China.

The Middle East eager to 'payback' the US and its failed policies there.

First of all ... Americans electing Ronald Raegan as president was amusing. Electing George W. Bush, whose got an IQ of 80 as one ... just shows the average intellect of the American public. You hardly elect a more stupid person to be your head of state ...

Why should China attack the US? China is living like Kings, because of the US ... the dog doesn't bite the hand that feeds it ...

Same applies for Russia. The Russians didn't help their own people in Yougoslavia, because the mob bosses in Russia are living life of fat pigs, because of US policy. Taken a peek at the inflation in Lybia?

They're not going to come around and aid N.Korea ... it would mean the Russian mob bosses would have to stop their bad habbits, and stop living the life of luxury and women ... same would apply for China. Think that's likely to happen?

Hell no ...

The fact of the matter is, North Korea would be better off to shoot the first bullet ... on the long run. They'd lose the war ... but they'll lose it anyway. Millions of people will die, but they'll die anyway ... sooner or later, the US is going to pay some terrorist group to start demoralizing north korea. Sooner or later, the US or it'äs lackies is going to start demoralizing it with drugs, and kriminality. The US is having a hard-time with pulling it off, right now, because North Korea is a communist country ... but eventually it's going to happen. And when it does, it's going to be another "red kmehr fight" as in kambodia ...

That's the future of the situation ...

Or, he can just let North Korea become a capitalist state ... and let the mob bosses take over. Maybe if North Korea is lucky, it's just going to be like Kambodia, Vietnam, Afghanistan or Irak ... if they're lucky. After all, the US has succeeded in liberating over a million irakis from their lives ...

It's probably what is called "success" by GWB standards.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
"mashal law"

lol

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

Originally posted by LogicIsUnderrated

US dollar will begin a collapse.

Americans will panic

Hoooolld it there!

If we play that game even further, we could even predict that oil might get really expensive and people might lose jobs too! Imagine if THAT would ever occur....

Hint: Since approx. 80% of people might not get my sarcasm, the "collapse" is long there and is already taking place for several decades. If you really think China needs to "push" the US to "initiate" a collapse I can't help you really. China overtook us AGES AGO already economically, *we* are the ones owing China money, not vice versa.

Edit:

LOL at "Silent attack by China on US economy".

Dude, you have no, NONE WHATSOEVER idea what's going on, don't you?
edit on 6-4-2013 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

Ouch...I mean, i'm with you to a degree, but "China overtook us ages ago...economically..." by what measure are you basing that on? Using numbers from solid sources (CIA Factbook, etc.), you'll find that the US GDP is around 3X the size of China's, and when measured adjusted for "purchasing power", which is the measurement method most favoring China, the US GDP is 1.5X that of China's. Per capita income in the US is 10-12X that of in China. Real economists can list off a plethora of serious weaknesses in the fundamentals of China's economy. Far more, and far worse than in the US. Quality of life in the US is significantly higher. Real unemployment (% of those capable who don't have jobs, trying or not) is around 14% in the US, around 27% in China.

To make the GDP issue more significant, China's population is 4X that of the US. To even be on par, they would have to have a $60T economy to our $15T, not $5T.

If there is some meaningful economic measure where China is ahead of the US, I'd love to know what it is.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

I'm going to guess that based on the spelling of some words in the OP that you are British. I could be wrong, not that it matters because it appears you've been banned for one reason or another.

I'd like to say this though. Not to all the Brits, just to the OP.

Many, many "fat Americans" died saving your asses during WW II. If not for the sacrifices of many fat Americans, you would be sitting under the gaze of a Hitler portrait in your living room all while discussing the day's events in German.

Just a little history lesson you arrogant POS.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

Really? I guess you have forgotten about the Brits.....and other countries who have also been fighting for as long as you..
Do you just forget or actually think no other countries fought along side you? let me guess the USA won ww2 by themselves also?

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

I think you will find the Russians turned the tide much more than you...
We all fought in ww2, we all fought together against the Nazis I am thankful to all countries who helped but more to the ones that fought from day one and not 3 years after war was declared.

Oh and btw I agree the OP is a twit.
edit on 7-4-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

Really? I guess you have forgotten about the Brits.....and other countries who have also been fighting for as long as you..
Do you just forget or actually think no other countries fought along side you? let me guess the USA won ww2 by themselves also?

So monkey boy how much time have you spent over here in Afghanistan? There are two jokes with the ISAF patch the European countries wear.

1. I Suck At Fighting
2. I Saw Americans Fighting

Both are jokes but hold a lot of truth as to who actually goes beyond the wire everyday in and out.

I also do not think the Brits are going to war with America anytime soon, but they still have not gained as much in leading edge equipment, tactics and experience.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by poundpuppy
All of you running around and posting in a Manic frame of mind, all of you so called preppers who think you will live until the end, all of you hording precious metals who think they will save you, all of you building bomb shelters or enclaves far out in the wilderness none of these things will save your Souls. The ONLY thing you need to remember, have trust in, have blind faith in is that "God has this under control" and all else is folly and vexation of spirit.

Nuff said.

Which god?

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kashai

Originally posted by frazzle

Originally posted by Kashai
Literally it would take One American submarine to turn the territory of North Korea into a sheet of glass. That is what makes the North Korean Government Insane as it would take about 10 minutes to do just that.

Insofar as Russia or China this really is the dumbest thing the North Koreans could possibly do.

Any thoughts?

edit on 6-4-2013 by Kashai because: added content

Lots of thoughts ....

Reports about Pyongyang declaring war on South Korea resulted from a mistranslation with the original text saying only that the North was entering a "state of war" with its southern neighbor, and that it would act accordingly only in case of provocations, which could degenerate in a full-scale war and even a nuclear one.

english.ruvr.ru...

Now who on earth would want to provoke them with B52 bombers flying over their sovereign territory, etc etc.

What war wasn't started with lies?

whatreallyhappened.com...

Yes treaties are treaties but explain where exactly does the treaty explain that if North Korea takes on a country that an turn it into a sheet of glass in 20 minutes, does China need to get involved? Understandably if North Korea had anything beyond a snowballs chance in hell that perhaps China would get involved (to declare war upon a country one must have a plan where they could actually win).

In this case one submarine within 12 miles of North Koreas boarders could turn that nation into a really nice parking lot.

Any thoughts?

I don't know how treaties enter into my comment about the first casualty of war being the truth. I asked what war wasn't started by lies and posted a link demonstrating how the truth has been repeatedly warped by liars with an agenda and how that has gotten millions of people killed for no good reason.

Taking Un's words out of context is just another example of how a foreign language that WE CAN'T UNDERSTAND can be changed to mean something that wasn't said or even implied. Too many Americans BELIEVE the faulty translations and jump on the "turn them into glass" bandwagon despite the plethora of proven lies and mistranslations "our" dear leaders have always been prone to making. Then we call ANOTHER concocted "enemy" indoctrinated and propagandized. We, on the other hand, are very astute and fair minded. Its mind blowing.

The whole idea that just because the US holds the biggest hammer all others should be relegated to the status of nails is idiotic and its liable to get even more people killed. Is that what we want? If so, its hard to blame them for wanting the same in reverse.

But all things being equal, this time around we might get our hind ends whipped by our own friggin' currency. Death by a thousand paper cuts. We'll fall by the weight of our own corruption, just like the Soviet Union.

Russia and China don't want or need a war to take us down, they've got a better idea ~ a PEACEFUL idea, and THAT is why we're provoking NK, just as we're provoking Iran by attacking Syria. Never direct and up front, always devious and deceptive. And all to protect some really evil bastards at the central bank. It can't hold.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Your discription sows how blessed Americans really are. To be fat, safe, healthy watching TV. Your discription of Americans show how truely awesome our Nation is cause not many other nations can say the things you just said about their people. NK for example most of them are brain washed from birth, never really develope a sence of self and free will, they spend much if not all of their lives starving and if they do see a TV it has the only American in their country splatered across its screen, their deer leader, if their leader comes within a mile they must stand up and pretend to love him in a rediculas and embarassing manner kinda like a mom watching her son run a 50 yard return at a high school football game.

As for Russia and China starting an economic war with us its already been happening and we keep winning. We don't get 1st downs on every play but we always move the ball. China is rising and will become a great nation while Putin is turning Russia backward, she, not America is going to die.

No. its not the current lot of humans born and living in America that make her great it's the brilliance of our Founding Fathers that continue to make America the greatest nation on Earth.
edit on 7-4-2013 by Xeven because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-4-2013 by Xeven because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join