It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA will LOSE the war with NKorea, this thread will enter history

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockoperawriter
reply to post by squarehead666

yeah but the boys on the mainland even non military gun owners have a real chance of partying in with the marines at home to mess up the north korean hoarde. i mean if vietnam could hold back the us then then america can stir the pol pot on the homefront enough to bend north korea over a stump

Just noticed this.....Not sure I understand it.

I'm not suggesting Korea will invade the USA.....More likely that an escalating war in Korea might tip the US economy over the edge resulting in violence at home.

The US government has taken very public steps recently to bypass posse comitatus which can only mean one thing.....They expect to NEED to use US troops on the domestic front.

The best hope is that the Marines will side with the 'Good'Ole'Boys' and sort the government out once & for all.....But I wouldn't count on it 100%.
edit on 6-4-2013 by squarehead666 because: clarity

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I find a correlation between people who hate America and those who are usually in the "I hate Israel" threads. Find them in one you find them in the other.

These people are deluded in thinking that North Korea, Iran and Palestine are the good guys.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

I imagine the Russians & Chinese dread the Koreans doing just that.....A rain of US nuclear ballistic or cruise missiles on North Korea might trigger the unthinkable.

Treaties are treaties.....Remember how WWI kicked off.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kashai
Literally it would take One American submarine to turn the territory of North Korea into a sheet of glass. That is what makes the North Korean Government Insane as it would take about 10 minutes to do just that.

Insofar as Russia or China this really is the dumbest thing the North Koreans could possibly do.

Any thoughts?

edit on 6-4-2013 by Kashai because: added content

Lots of thoughts ....

Reports about Pyongyang declaring war on South Korea resulted from a mistranslation with the original text saying only that the North was entering a "state of war" with its southern neighbor, and that it would act accordingly only in case of provocations, which could degenerate in a full-scale war and even a nuclear one.

english.ruvr.ru...

Now who on earth would want to provoke them with B52 bombers flying over their sovereign territory, etc etc.

What war wasn't started with lies?

whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by LogicIsUnderrated

I am not so sure of that,
Captain Neutron is itchy .

Collateral Damage is in to play.

Uncle Sam is not going to get caught with his pants down this time.

Even Aunt May, is making a fuss.

edit on 6-4-2013 by Wildmanimal because: No particular reason

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by LogicIsUnderrated

Marshal Law will be proclaimed.

All hail Marshal Law......i hear hes a great guy. I proclaim him the greatest of all americans...join me in proclaiming his awesomeness.

Martial law : the imposition of military rule by military authorities over designated regions on an emergency basis.

YOU are using a device that will correct your spelling for you and even give you the definition of what it is you are trying to communicate.

Its this stupidity level which will ultimately be the undoing of america.
edit on 6-4-2013 by Instructoralpha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Well, at least you live up to your screen name.
2nd line.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Instructoralpha

LOL!

Capitals? Punctuation?

But hey it all helps avoid the real issue doesn't it?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by squarehead666

Seriously,

This guy is going to take time out of the day to wow us with his "insight" into the Korean situation, but cant be bothered to check facts or spelling?

I'm not only insulted by his ignorance, I'm insulted by his base expectation that i could just sit here and even begin to assign any relevance to this ineptitude at life.

Or as he might say it: Dud3 U Suk 4t lif3 br0
edit on 6-4-2013 by Instructoralpha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Woah there buddy, not every American sits by silently. We ALL ask questions. Why this, why that. How come we have it so rough in the country we call home. Why isn't the whole planet united as one? Why must war after war occur? Why don't other places like us and assume things about us even though they don't know us as individuals?

BUT I know for a FACT, everyone I know would be damned if we let the jerks come over on our own turf and try to eliminate us. We won't lay back and take anything if we don't want it. I know pregnant women who would take up arms to protect the only thing they know. STOP ASSUMING THINGS ABOUT US IF YOU DON'T KNOW US AS INDIVIDUALS. Obviously you don't live here to know everybody.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by frazzle

Originally posted by Kashai
Literally it would take One American submarine to turn the territory of North Korea into a sheet of glass. That is what makes the North Korean Government Insane as it would take about 10 minutes to do just that.

Insofar as Russia or China this really is the dumbest thing the North Koreans could possibly do.

Any thoughts?

edit on 6-4-2013 by Kashai because: added content

Lots of thoughts ....

Reports about Pyongyang declaring war on South Korea resulted from a mistranslation with the original text saying only that the North was entering a "state of war" with its southern neighbor, and that it would act accordingly only in case of provocations, which could degenerate in a full-scale war and even a nuclear one.

english.ruvr.ru...

Now who on earth would want to provoke them with B52 bombers flying over their sovereign territory, etc etc.

What war wasn't started with lies?

whatreallyhappened.com...

Yes treaties are treaties but explain where exactly does the treaty explain that if North Korea takes on a country that an turn it into a sheet of glass in 20 minutes, does China need to get involved? Understandably if North Korea had anything beyond a snowballs chance in hell that perhaps China would get involved (to declare war upon a country one must have a plan where they could actually win).

In this case one submarine within 12 miles of North Koreas boarders could turn that nation into a really nice parking lot.

Any thoughts?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Yes....Many modern defense systems are automated. A missile launch might well provoke a response which in turn would provoke another and another ad armageddon.....Who has the most to lose here N.Korea or the US?

edit on 6-4-2013 by squarehead666 because: s&p

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by samlf3rd
U r joking right? a small unequipped country with flea market military gear is going to take down America? Our people have more guns than his entire army.

Not going to happen.

Did you read the thread? It said that NK would be defeated in 2 days, but China and Russia would together defeat the USA.

Originally posted by tombangelta

Russia and China are with the USA on this one lol.

your thread is pointless and un educated.

And how do you know Russia and China are with USA?

Not saying that they aren't, but who told you that?

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
so after millions die

we will sit around and talk about this thread ?

please elaborate

Yeah, thats what I thought. Around the campfire with a printout of this thread...

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Wow, spectacular ending you've described there! Let there be no doubt about it. I personally believe that the top levels of the American Government have already agreed as to which US cities will be 'unfortunately' destroyed. Just like they did with the towers. I'm also sure that all the Top Gangsters have this well orchestrated and well under their control.

The question is....are our elected politicians in on the deal?
edit on 6-4-2013 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Ugh im so sick of the way they run the world, go away governments.. like we need enough nukes to blow our earth to smitherines .. OMG what a great idea!

.. No but really.. its quite sad that there are innocent people that will have to suffer because the government (most likley) wants money, or resources.. or if its to defend their pride, its all a low blow and really sad.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Candles
Ugh im so sick of the way they run the world, go away governments.. like we need enough nukes to blow our earth to smitherines .. OMG what a great idea!

.. No but really.. its quite sad that there are innocent people that will have to suffer because the government (most likley) wants money, or resources.. or if its to defend their pride, its all a low blow and really sad.

Make no mistake about it, this is not about small prides and desire for Self-Gain. We're dealing with Gangster here. Don't let their suits and ties fool you. And they own the media..so forget about honest reporting..
edit on 6-4-2013 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Visitor2012

Dont you guys want to see what happens if we all just stoped putting our soul,mind and energy in to this #, we all turn our heads and walk away.. and focus on the economy and lifting eachother up, im so sick and tired of all this crazy behaviour like realllyyy.. wtf is going on

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
N. Korea will be surgically removed before it has time to raise its arms a third time to hail dear leader!!!
i will give them the first 2 hail dear leaders.
edit on 7-4-2013 by autopat51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I'm sure OP, it will play out exactly as you determined. All like.. 19 steps or whatever.

Of course, the more likely scenario will be that nothing happens. NK is blustering, they will pipe down.. their 30 yo kid for a leader will be hailed as the new leader that stood up to 'evil America.' Life will go on. The best thing about this thread? Finally.. a ridiculous and inane thread garners no stars. Thank you folks! Job well done.

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join