It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman 8 Months Pregnant Tasered? Excessive Police Force?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by HandyDandy

I know if I'm ever in the situation where there is clear police brutality going on and there are a bunch of us watching it, I AM going to start a riot by telling everyone there we outnumber the thugs and to do what is right. Why don't we see more of this?

Like this:

Always warms my heart watching this video.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Instructoralpha
We Have Really Become This IDIOTIC?

Some people think that is exactly what should happen - Except you forgot the round of Kumbaya to be sung whilst everyone held hands, followed by a group hug.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake

Originally posted by HomerinNC
what if the shock from the taser induced early labor? what if it killed the unborn infant, what then?
this is sick, if that happened to my sons mom when she was preg, i can tell you that someone would be going to the hospital, and it wouldnt be me

Just think of the neurological damage a Taser charge could cause to the unborn baby's system?

Somebody should take said Taser weapon to the officers nether region!

Not once, not twice, since three times the charm!

Zap that Bacon!!!
edit on 5-4-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

What do you suggest that the officers should have done in this situation? What would you have done?
And remember, you don't know she is pregnant because you are scuffling with two individuals who are also being loud vocally so you can't make out "she's pregnant" from a monkeys fart because all the commotion, and that's not even asking you to take into consideration the adrenaline at play.

This thread has been full of knee jerk reactions from page one. All but 2 or 3 individuals (myself included) failed to recognize or even mention the lack of footage and everything else that needs to be taken into consideration regarding the video. Hmmmmmmmmm
edit on 5-4-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

You are right. The cops should have just knelt down on their knees and let the people do what ever to them. After all, it would have resulted in a better outcome, right? /end sarcasm/

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
My Wife and I just had a baby, Im fuming over this. I couldnt imagine my wife getting tased, while pregnant. Idiot Cop, there are two lives. He needs his sack, wired to an electrical outlet.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

I really don't care what she did prior, minus physically threatening the cop (which I didn't see her doing).

And the scream from the first cop tells me just what kind of "men" they really are. When you have to scream like a little girl for backup against a scrawny black guy and his 8 month pregnant girlfriend.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

"What do you suggest that the officers should have done in this situation?"

I suggest that they do there job in a manner and fashion pertaining to the situation at hand!

I suggest that tasering a pregnant woman is never the correct thing to do!

What do you suggest, that they were only doing there job??? LoL

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Now you're acting like an internet tough guy. Please take no offense to that. I say that because you are not or were not in that situation so you can't say for sure that's what you'd do. Maybe you'd like to do that...

I can sit here and say all day that If someone breaks into my house holding a gun that I'm gonna throw a kick and knock the gun out of his hands, grab his arm, judo throw, strike trapezius with palm heal as he's down from the throw. Now, I am fully capable of performing all of that because I have been trained to do that but in reality, if it comes down to it, I don't know if I'd actually pull through on it given that scenario was actually staring me in the face. In other words some things are easier said than done and we can't say for sure unless we've been in the exact circumstance numerous times.

Like I stated, please, take no offense. It wasn't a personal jab at you.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

Ahhhh. Nice answer. You'd make a descent politician

But honestly, what would you do?
What should the officers have done? An answer other than "their job" would be nice. lol

You goof ball

edit on 5-4-2013 by kimish because: grammar

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish

Ahhhh. Nice answer. You'd make a descent politician

But honestly, what would you do?
What should the officers have done? An answer other than "their job" would be nice. lol

You goof ball

edit on 5-4-2013 by kimish because: grammar

I would not make a good politician i'm afraid social control constructs and mass genocide are not in my skill set!

I suggest less shouting, no tasering and a lot more communication!

If the victims in this situation were WASPS, do you think the Police would have tasered said lady?

They done it because she's black and thought they could get away with it, no ifs, no buts, no coconuts!

Police scum in full swing, doing what they do best IMHO!

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

What happened to physically trying to stop her? He pulled his tazer and shot before he was even close to her (you can hear it clicking away until his fat ass gets to her).

My suggestion: Quit eating at Dunkin Donuts everyday all day and get in some kind of shape so you can physically do your job without resorting to the cattle pod. (Not you.....I also mean no offense).

How's that?

edit on 5-4-2013 by HandyDandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Hahaha, The majority of cops I know and see could benefit from that suggestion. lol.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ChuckNasty

Don't know how old you are but once upon a time there were no tasers. Big men were subdued by police day in day out. I suppose if they bought in waterboarding to get confessions you'd be their cheerleeder.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake

Originally posted by HomerinNC
what if the shock from the taser induced early labor? what if it killed the unborn infant, what then?
this is sick, if that happened to my sons mom when she was preg, i can tell you that someone would be going to the hospital, and it wouldnt be me

Just think of the neurological damage a Taser charge could cause to the unborn baby's system?

Somebody should take said Taser weapon to the officers nether region!

Not once, not twice, since three times the charm!

Zap that Bacon!!!

What do you suggest that the officers should have done in this situation? What would you have done?
And remember, you don't know she is pregnant because you are scuffling with two individuals who are also being loud vocally so you can't make out "she's pregnant" from a monkeys fart because all the commotion, and that's not even asking you to take into consideration the adrenaline at play.

This thread has been full of knee jerk reactions from page one. All but 2 or 3 individuals (myself included) failed to recognize or even mention the lack of footage and everything else that needs to be taken into consideration regarding the video. Hmmmmmmmmm

You are right, I admitted my knee jerk reaction! I regret to admit I too failed to notice some lack of footage. But
I still think though that there could have been another way to deescalate the situation without using the taser!!!

edit on 5-4-2013 by Starwise because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

EXACTLY, I watched the vid, this was pure out and blatant RACISM, what a bunch of Nazi THUGS. Fire them all,

Makes me sick. They like a pack of Hyenas,

About as professional as a lot of hoodlums. And I highly suspect those defending them, are Racist themselves as well as misogynist to the core...probably smack the woman around when pregnant for burning dinner...cuzz they got this thing about their

Authoritah.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Nothing to see here people, the situation is in hand, now move along please!

Just a woman with child lying on the ground twitching!

Someone should happy slap the Porky pig responsible for this heinous racially motivated injustice!

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ThreeBears

Would you care to prove and elaborate on how this was blatant racism? Or are you just throwing that card out there for #s and giggles?

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I want to state that I am by no means defending these actions, but I'm simply curious. If the baby was killed in the process, would it be murder? Because from what I've seen through all the "woman's rights" ideas, the baby isn't alive until it's born... even then it's up to the mother if she wants to have the spinal cord snipped (her womanly right apparently). So was this baby alive... or is it only alive if the mother says it's alive? Was this a medical procedure?

I'm so confused.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Bioshock

Of course it would not be seen as Murder, at most it would be seen as a tragic accident!

The officer probably thought the baby had a 9mm concealed in the womb! LoL

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

reply to post by Daedalus

I'm sorry you missed the few times I stated that I don't condone the officers actions and another method of restrainment should've been used. Cherry pick much?
I'm just trying to figure out the whole scenario because the video lacks footage leading up to where it starts from. If you would have read my posts thoroughly you would have realised that.
*Crawls back into hole*
edit on 4-4-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

no, no cherry picking here...both you and him both displayed veiled bigotry, and the other guy displayed a rather significant amount of ignorance. i understand you were playing devil's advocate....so between the two of you, we got ignorance, AND veiled bigotry...make sense now?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join