It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do we change the corrupt government??? Suggestions please.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by IngolfStern

If you are smarter than the control masters, then good luck with that.

As far as needing a little entertainment...that's your call. I don't find being plugged into a mind control machine entertaining. But everyone is taking their own ride...so good luck with that. I'm sure it will work out fine. I mean, it's going pretty well so far, right?

So if we just unplug and refuse to partake in the wonderful advancements in technology then everything will get better?? If we “unplug” and stick our fingers in our ears then TPTB will go away?

How dumb is that?

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
1. Turn off the television because it is simply the Talmud and Kaballah being preached to you without you ever realising it.
2. Open the Bible.
3. Humble your heart, and pray to Our God for faith in Jesus Christ.

We now have the morals and beliefs of those first two books.
We reject true saving faith in Jesus Christ because of speaking images which have taught us
1) we are no better than beasts
2) that all sorts of sexual perversions are normal
3) that god is some force instead of your Creator
4) that all forms of divination are acceptable - speaking to the dead, Psychic hotlines, sorcery in kids shows
5) that violence and bloodshed are acceptable
6) that money and greed should be our priorities
7) that families are expendable
I could go on and on.

The enemy does what it does - makes their converts twice the children of hell, thus able to rule over them. Inside church outside church, everywhere. They sever faith in Our Creator for faith in man.

Those very leaders are there to either bless or punish. We threw freedom in Jesus Christ away. His yoke is light. We threw that away for tyranny and oppression which is now upon us. It is Judea all over again.

Choose your master.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Erase the current human race from the planet, but genetically engineer through robotics the perfect race without character flaws. Humans that have the capacity to spiritually grow towards the cosmos and shun rebellion ,greed and war, because they have no knowledge of it

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
One Senator and Representative at a time!

Second line.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

If you are smarter than the control masters, then good luck with that.

As far as needing a little entertainment...that's your call. I don't find being plugged into a mind control machine entertaining. But everyone is taking their own ride...so good luck with that. I'm sure it will work out fine. I mean, it's going pretty well so far, right?

So if we just unplug and refuse to partake in the wonderful advancements in technology then everything will get better?? If we “unplug” and stick our fingers in our ears then TPTB will go away?

How dumb is that?

See? (here we go....[dons kevlar])

You may consider the emotional content of your response as a sign. Or you may not. Again, your call.

Those "wonderful advancements" are great, aren't they? Oh wait, they are great right up until that teenager in the Corolla who is texting on her iPhone while she is driving runs into you on your bicycle, or until your boss comes to you with that email you wrote (that he read because you did it from work) and fires you.

Technology is two-edged, no? I mean, you can Tweet your breakfast, but your potential employer can also read about the time you did the beer bong in college on Facebook.

Nonetheless, to change the world for the better, you MUST first change yourself.

This aint my idea. This is ancient wisdom. But hey, we modern Americans are smarter than those old dudes with their "philosophy" (which word even sounds prissy and effeminate, doesn't it?). After all, we have drive-through espresso and botox, and what did THEY ever invent?

Kirk out.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Remove the Federal Reserve.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Haven't had TV for years. S*** is still hitting the fan all over the world despite the lack of TV in my house.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Those "wonderful advancements" are great, aren't they? Oh wait, they are great right up until that teenager in the Corolla who is texting on her iPhone while she is driving runs into you on your bicycle, or until your boss comes to you with that email you wrote (that he read because you did it from work) and fires you.

Technology is two-edged, no? I mean, you can Tweet your breakfast, but your potential employer can also read about the time you did the beer bong in college on Facebook.

You’re right! We’re so screwed because we enjoy technology.

OK…well, pull up some dirt next to me and we’ll show TPTB who is BOSS!!

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Government could be productive and usefull tomorrow if they wanted to..
But, they will not do it... The real question is why is our government on this self destructive path?

Pulling my head out of the sand was not fun.. I don't see the world the same way anymore..and deep down it
makes me very unhappy and I don't want to partisapate in the game anymore..I see the shackels... I see the slaves..

Think for one second how much a bank makes off the interest from just ONE home buyer!!
If you don't know... You buy them two houses buy the time you pay off yours..(30 year loan)

And our government bailed them out??

Why?.. I'll tell you why .... Because the whole thing almost came crumbling down..
The U.S. Dollar is almost done ... With it goes the government I hope... The only good thing that will come from all this ...                                                

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
It cannot be fixed, because until their private club is permanently shut down, it will continue to operate as is has from the beginning since the signing of the declaration of independence.......TOO MANY HANDS IN THE TILL

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I believe that if we truly want to end the corruption in our government, we first have to establish "who" or "what" is the driving force behind the corruption. As usual, that culprit would be "money."

I believe that we could all agree that a good place to start would be for us to demand legislation that prohibits paid lobbying of elected officials. Furthermore, we currently have a situation resembling a revolving door, where elected officials and their staff retire from public service and go directly into paid lobbying. Upon their retirement and/or loss of an election, they are immediately hired on by the very lobbying firms that lobbied their vote while they were in office, perpetuating the corruption. This has to end!

Remove corporate lobbyist from the picture and maybe, just maybe, the "people's" voice can be heard.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
You mean real corruption like big oil and the NRA's influence?

Or fake corruption like Obama's the devil?

If its the second one it's easy;
Break your AM radio and turn off FOX "news".

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Firethefed

The thing is, government [I]isn't[/I] on a self-destructive path. It has steadily increased in size, broadened its powers, and limited its accountability. It has been sold to the highest bidder. In the very least we need to terminate the Federal Reserve, break-up the big banks as we did the phone company, de-couple businesses from government, turn K Street into a public park and make lobbying illegal equating it to bribery, eliminate the two-party system and completely rebuild the election system to make the process more fair and less able to be 'bought' or manipulated, eliminate the concept of 'career politician', develop a system whereby professionals are put in political positions based upon their skills and expertise (rather than being governed by lawyers and bankers as we have been), term limits, make government officials legally liable for their actions/inactions, independent financial oversight of the government... need more?

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Complete privatized governmental oversight with prosecutorial ability

no more secret congressional and senate sessions, no more corporate campaign finance, with donation limits per person not to exceed $1000 dollars and the end of electoral college.

Make tampering with the constitution an act of Treason

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by djbj597922

Simple yet will take 4-6 years.
1st. City official, what is the dominant party. 2nd. State govener. This one is most important because most state laws require the electors to vote inline to our goveners party status, but not all states, 3rd, senators,congress and house representatives. Thats how.
It takes a few people to work with your community to get them to understanding their local and state choices have everthing to do with who the president will be.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Revolution.

Simply as that.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
There is only 1 way. The Joint Chiefs get the job done in a coordinated, fast strike, 50 state operation. Done in 1 hour except for the pockets of cleanup. Man it would suck huge. Never happen.
edit on 28-3-2013 by tkwasny because: Addition

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

How dumb is that?

Once upon a time there was another group of people who were overly impressed with advanced technology and pretty trinkets. Many of them looked only to the wonderful advancements that were introduced to them and couldn't see how those advancements threatened their way of life until it was too late, They stuck their fingers in their ears. Their descendants now live on reservations in what was once the land of their ancestors.

How dumb was that?

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Almost exclusively, those who wish to see a government overthrown and are able to witness such an event soon realize things are much, much worse after the new ruler takes over. Very rarely do these things end with a better form of government or a better leader in charge.

Once you have dismantled the government by overthrow, you have effectively dismantled the Constitution and any system of checks and balances previously in place.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Come up with a better system of governance. Everyone knows the current systems of governance is not perfect, but compared to systems of governance in the past it is doing a little better. It also has a lot more challenges as the population grows and technology progresses.

To clean out the current corruption then reinvestigate 9/11, the risk of collapse in the banking, government, media, military and other industries is reasonable. I expect the international community will be a lot more supportive of the nation as it goes through such a traumatic experience and gets its house back in order.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join