It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do we change the corrupt government??? Suggestions please.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
How do we change the corruption that is clearly taking place in the American government? How do we get back to following the constitution and equality? How do we change the people in power? Obviously its not through voting, because anyone who has done any research knows that doesn't matter one bit. How do we get back to when honest people told true stories. Ideas is what I'm looking for. Does anyone have a good idea how to make this happen, because as of now our government is paramount to the mafia and the people in charge are above the law. Suggestions please!

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by djbj597922

Succession…

If there is no ‘union’ there is no federal government. I think we need a grand reset. States (the people) have the power and we give it to the federal government. Since that power has been so flagrantly abused by the federal government, maybe the states (the people) need to take that power back, reaffirm the Bill of Rights and the Constitution through a second constitutional convention, and then we start over with a 'more perfect union'.

edit on 28-3-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Peaceful non compliance and lawful rebelion.

In the uk people are taking to the streets with cameras and talking to police on a human to human level, reminding them of the oaths they took, to uphold the law, and pointing out the differences between legal and lawful, law vs statues.

Statutes are only given the force of law under concent of the governed.

Utility company goons too....

Wifi.
edit on 28-3-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-3-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
This one's easy peasy.

Step 1) take the television off the wall, carry it outside, and throw it into the trash.
Step 2) see step 1 above.

You think I am joking, but I am not. The TV is the main tool of social programming. It is used exclusively and effectively by your masters to create in you the thoughts, feeelings, and behaviours they want you to have. Unless and until you unplug the constant programming, you cannot break out of the dysfunctional patterns you are trapped in. And it's not about any particular show (the "news" is the worst offender, and so if you think I am only taking about American Idol, you are mistaken). Also football, NASCAR, Top Chef, Housewives who Cheat, whatever you happen to like on TV, it is the same thing, it is control programming.

You cannot change the government. You cannot change a single CEO or banker or UN official. You can only change yourself. Period.

So the question becomes - are you willing to change yourself as a first step toward making the world a better place? If not, then nothing else matters. But the cool thing is - if _so_ then....nothing else matters. You will find that changing yourself is not only the only thing you _can_ do, but it is the only thing you _must_ do.

I know it's not what you wanted to hear, but it's true nonetheless.

Enjoy.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
A new idea is needed that is not affiliated with either of the political spectrum.

Any one sided idea will have 50% starting another rebellion.
edit on 3/28/2013 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
All over the world egocentric behavior has been increasingly rewarded and that leads to money and power hunger, of which the clearest example is a corrupt politician. In my opinion the only solution is to start over, either by natural catastrophe or economic collapse - and the later is not even guaranteed to yield long lasting results unless we change our way of thinking as a species. In order to accelerate the economic collapse all we'd have to do is stop buying anything that's not essential and withdraw all of our money from the banks. Good luck convincing people to do that, and later convincing the world that there can't be sustainable growth if a few people are filthy rich while the rest of the world lives in poverty.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by IngolfStern

You think I am joking, but I am not. The TV is the main tool of social programming. It is used exclusively and effectively by your masters to create in you the thoughts, feeelings, and behaviours they want you to have.

BUT I JUST BOUGHT A NEW TV!!!

While I agree that media is used to manipulate us, anyone who is vigilant about remaining informed can see right through the intentional programming. We all need a little entertainment in our lives, right? I can be proactive and responsible during the day and throughout the week and still watch the game on Sunday.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
[more]

Here's an idea~ American's need to unplug. Stop buying garbage, stop helping the corporate machine that has taken over, Stop being scared of the Gov't, Stop feeding into the propaganda and pig food for the masses. Start acting like we are AMERICAN and not democrat or republican or catholic or islamic. Give up everything that has been shacklin our thoughts and desires and live free like we were designed and how our fore father's intended.

I don't think anyone in America is down for the above stated.... So let's just keep doing what we've been doing America and watch it burn~! We as American's have front row seats to see the grand production and destruction of the one greatest nation on earth~ HUZZZAH~

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
shoot them burn their houses .simple

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by billdadobbie
shoot them burn their houses .simple

Who?

And then what?

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

You think I am joking, but I am not. The TV is the main tool of social programming. It is used exclusively and effectively by your masters to create in you the thoughts, feeelings, and behaviours they want you to have.

While I agree that media is used to manipulate us, anyone who is vigilant about remaining informed can see right through the intentional programming. We all need a little entertainment in our lives, right? I can be proactive and responsible during the day and throughout the week and still watch the game on Sunday.

Me too

But I don't have cable.
I use the TV for my netflix (usually watch some National Geographic programs)
Or...video games.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
You don't change the government because the mafia doesn't reform themselves, you abolish it. The idea of 'elected' representatives is old and worn out, it doesn't work. What do we expect when we allow 500 or so people decide on behalf of 300+ million? I don't want anybody speaking for me or representing me, speak for yourself. The idea of a 'lawmaker' blows my mind as well. The fact that we give an authority to certain individuals to make rules and laws on behalf of the entire society is completely insane. There is no crime if you have not hurt someone, their property or infringed upon their rights in some way. There is not equal rights under law, the rich do what they want and we the people give superiority and authority to the humans calling themselves government. Things won't change until people get a full understanding of what real freedom is as well as the consequences of instituting government.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

If you are smarter than the control masters, then good luck with that.

As far as needing a little entertainment...that's your call. I don't find being plugged into a mind control machine entertaining. But everyone is taking their own ride...so good luck with that. I'm sure it will work out fine. I mean, it's going pretty well so far, right?

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I have to be honest......
.....I DON'T KNOW.......I wish more people were honest, we wouldn't be in the mess we are in.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
-- New Hampshire's constitution[29] guarantees its citizens the right to reform government, in Article 10 of the New Hampshire constitution's Bill of Rights:
Whenever the ends of government are perverted, and public liberty manifestly endangered, and all other means of redress are ineffectual, the people may, and of right ought to reform the old, or establish a new government. The doctrine of nonresistance against arbitrary power, and oppression, is absurd, slavish, and destructive of the good and happiness of mankind.

-- The Kentucky constitution[30] also guarantees a right to alter, reform or abolish their government in the Kentucky Bill of Rights:
All power is inherent in the people, and all free governments are founded on their authority and instituted for their peace, safety, happiness and the protection of property. For the advancement of these ends, they have at all times an inalienable and indefeasible right to alter, reform or abolish their government in such manner as they may deem proper.

-- Similar wording is used in Pennsylvania's constitution,[31] under Article 1, Section 2 of the Declaration of Rights:
All power is inherent in the people, and all free governments are founded on their authority and instituted for their peace, safety and happiness. For the advancement of these ends they have at all times an inalienable and indefeasible right to alter, reform or abolish their government in such manner as they may think proper.

-- Article I, §2 of the Tennessee constitution[32] states:
That government being instituted for the common benefit, the doctrine of non-resistance against arbitrary power and oppression is absurd, slavish, and destructive of the good and happiness of mankind.
-- North Carolina's constitution of November 21, 1789 also contains in its Declaration of Rights:[citation needed]
3d. That Government ought to be instituted for the common benefit, protection and security of the people; and that the doctrine of non-resistance against arbitrary power and oppression is absurd, slavish, and destructive to the good and happiness of mankind.

-- The Constitution of Texas[33] also contains similar wording in Article 1, Sect 2:
All political power is inherent in the people, and all free governments are founded on their authority, and instituted for their benefit. The faith of the people of Texas stands pledged to the preservation of a republican form of government, and, subject to this limitation only, they have at all times the inalienable right to alter, reform or abolish their government in such manner as they may think expedient.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Run for office, be honest, encourage your colleagues to be honest too. Report them if they're not.

Eventually, all the dishonest people will be in jail and you'll be in charge.

Or you could study law, go through the required procedures and end up a judge, get put on the supreme court and and interpret the constitution as you see fit.

Or you could organise educational activities and literature for your locale, disseminate it and encourage people to lobby their representatives en masse for whatever you believe in.

Alternatively, we could sit here asking rhetorical questions on the internet while eating twinkies.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
1. Turn off the television because it is simply the Talmud and Kaballah being preached to you without you ever realising it.
2. Open the Bible.
3. Humble your heart, and pray to Our God for faith in Jesus Christ.

We now have the morals and beliefs of those first two books.
We reject true saving faith in Jesus Christ because of speaking images which have taught us
1) we are no better than beasts
2) that all sorts of sexual perversions are normal
3) that god is some force instead of your Creator
4) that all forms of divination are acceptable - speaking to the dead, Psychic hotlines, sorcery in kids shows
5) that violence and bloodshed are acceptable
6) that money and greed should be our priorities
7) that families are expendable
I could go on and on.

The enemy does what it does - makes their converts twice the children of hell, thus able to rule over them. Inside church outside church, everywhere. They sever faith in Our Creator for faith in man.

Those very leaders are there to either bless or punish. We threw freedom in Jesus Christ away. His yoke is light. We threw that away for tyranny and oppression which is now upon us. It is Judea all over again.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Step 1: Round up every single politician in the world
Step 2: Toss them one at a time into a pit full of angry alligators

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Gee this has been talked about for over 45 years. Maybe we should talk about it for another 45 years, or should we just get off our butts and do something.

edit on 28-3-2013 by rockymcgilicutty because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by resoe26

Me too

But I don't have cable.
I use the TV for my netflix (usually watch some National Geographic programs)
Or...video games.

Here again - everyone thinks they are too smart for the system, that the process doesn't apply to them, that making changes is for other people and not for themselves. No one wants to give up NFL or Fox News or whatever. It is always up to someone else to change, and never ourselves.

If everyone is too smart, if everyone can see what others do not, then who are the ones who are causing all the trouble? Who are the haters of immigrants and fags and rednecks? Always the other guy, yes? Never me.

It's hard hard hard to break out, which is why most of us don't. You have to do something that doesn't feel right in order to do it because the programming ingrains in us what feels right, and therefore anything the system doesn't want you to do will feel "wrong" to you (at first) and so you won't want to do it. That's the way programming works. It is subliminal. It works below your awareness and it works in the emotional level such that you will just behave the way they want you to behave because it feels like you are doing what you want to do. And your wondrous ego will help you justify anything and everything. And part of the programming includes a module wherein you dislike anyone who points this out to you. You will think them fools or assholes or commies or whatever names you like for those with whom you disagree. It really is a great system, if you don't mind slavery.

Enjoy the big game.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join