It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear Physicist confirm on Main Stream Media: Aliens worked with US Military!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

edit on 30-3-2013 by flimzytrek because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Star for you. Not sure, I have met tall Anglo, but not as glowing or pure white as they are in Charles story. I have also seen the same look very different than in human form, so I really could not honestly answer your question yes or no.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
OK, he's got a book out and he's telling people about these aliens going to LV and shows, when they are so fragile and vulnerable, etc. Here's the deal I was involved with a man and a group of men and women, mostly bad science fiction writers, who have been pushing this whole Aliens visiting the Earth nonsense for years. They are not a "cult." They are too smart to be in a cult. They are a RACKET. They are making money of of people's mental problems. People who think they've met aliens, seen aliens, been abducted by aliens. These racketeers had weekly meetings at my home (which I and my wife were renting and allowing my "friend" to hold these meetings.) There they told stories about how they were "experts" in the UFO field. How they could help people see UFOs. They helped these poor "abductees" get a self-help group together and took donations from them. This was in Santa Fe new Mexico, every weekend. They tried to get people like Oprah and Shirley McClain involved. They tried to sell jewelry, art and books based on alien themes. My "friend" (whose full name I will give to anyone who emails me at: [email protected]) tried to get me involved in hoodwinking these people and selling these artworks and writings. He showed me how he developed the entire idea, told me the names of those he was involved with. He said it was a great racket and that the people we would be bilking were regular rubes and deserved to have their money stolen! When I got irate and told him he would be leaving my home, my ex wife fell in love with him overnight, they got together, tried to poison me (succeeded in killing my Siamese cat who had ingested some of the food they'd served me...which caused me to be violently ill of three full days), and in the end, when I survived, my ex left me and kicked me out of the house. My ex went on to become on of these fake "experts" who actually appeared on television programs dealing with Aliens. She was eventually run out of Europe by Interpol for trying to bilk some countess! My ex told everyone she had met aliens, had sex with aliens, was abducted, etc. All of which were bald faced lies. She was never adept enough at writing or I am sure she'd have a book out by now. I tell people this story and they berate me for lying! In other words they want to believe so badly in the lie they will attack anyone who tries to tell the truth. So I don't believe these two people for one instant! Not if he is trying to make money at it. This is pure P.T. Barnum hokum for which they have not one shred of evidence. The very idea of an intelligent race coming from a distant star system not being able to change their DNA so they could literally stop their aging process is preposterous. They can travel to other stars and don't know how to stop their own aging process? Ridiculous. And why would Whites and Greys and Nords all be involved in giving us technology? meanwhile people here starve, and we're killing our bees and our children with genetically manipulated plants, or warming the earth with toxic C02, and evidently the aliens, so far ahead of us...do nothing to help us at all? Right. This means they have nothing to offer. Know why? They don't exist. That's why. And if they did, they'd never give us "gorillas" any sort of technology so that we could further harm one another or them!

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by whisperindave

You should write a book about it.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by intelligenthoodlum33

LMAO, so true, bhahahahahhahah

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
The closed minded thinking in this thread is exactly why we are closed off from knowing the truth about our existence. Plenty of enlightened people tell you here that this planet is quarantined as it is a developing race. This incarnation you are currently in is a reform system. You are here to learn the way not to be so you are allowed to interact with other worlds. If you watch Avatar you are supposed to want to side with the Na'vi people who were peaceful and lived in harmony with the land and had spirituality that did not involve war to prove who was right or wrong. If you watch Abyss you are supposed to understand the Aliens just wanted to be left alone in peace and not destroyed. People are trying to help you graduate from this planet but you have been made jaded by those who wish to enslave you here. A new religion will come and if you buy into it you are doomed. I pray for your immortal souls. please WAKE UP!

Love and Light.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
It seems he has 5 books!!! I guess I will be one of those nut job kooks that goes out and buys this man's books! Regular guys seem a lot more credible than most of the guys we elect to government office on a regular basis...Thats just my opinion.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
You guys and gals all realise Charles Hall has always turned down the opportunity to take lie detector test. He says it becauses of his Area51 security obligations.

Ok Im sure i could think up 10 questions for the lie detector test that wouldnt voliate any secrets between himself and government, and only reveal details which support the veracity of his claims. One first question would be is the story in your books mainly fiction or fact.
Second question did you interact with Tall white Aliens.

He wont take lie detector test, so that raises the alarm to me he could be a government disinformation agent.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

What should raise an alarm to you is the fact that Mr. Charles Hall is lying about things that are in no way related to his claims about aliens and such.

For example, he claims he works as a nuclear physicist and holds a Ph.D. That's not true. I looked into his educational background. I looked into his employment history. I looked into pretty much everything about him. I've even seen where he lives.

He has no Ph.D. He has no degrees in nuclear physics. He does not work as a nuclear physicist anywhere, nor has he ever done so.

He does have a degree in Business Management. And he does work as an Oracle DBA and Systems Administrator. That is the truth.

But why would he lie about something like that? What would it matter? To make himself more credible in some way? If the man is willing to lie about something as simple as what he does for a living, why would you believe the rest of his story?

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

Originally posted by SNAFU211

I do find it hard to believe that as an Airman, he would be the only person "authorized" to work directly with a certain race of ET's. The US Military usually has teams working on projects, they rarely just "authorize" one Serviceman or Servicewoman to do a job. From what I've read about Dreamland, (from official FOIA released documents), everyone that worked at or around Groom Lake, did so in teams.

I'd be more inclined to believe Col. Corso's story. He claimed he was just one man, working in a small team, doing his job.

But sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.

Another non-plausibility of those claims is that those people then (prime example: Lazar) make statements and write books with ASTONISHING in-depth details which they could not even have gotten by simply "happen to come across" an UFO or aliens in a secret base.

As is my understanding, Lazar always claimed to have been a contractor at the base, or like that airman or whoever...but then all of a sudden have incredible "insight knowledge" about Alien culture, their planets, society, all details how their tech works etc., what their intentions are ad so fort. It is extremely unlikely that they got all this in-depth information even IF we assume that they happened by chance to see something they were not supposed to see.

As for Corso...I always considered him "legitimate" as a person, but his book and claims not so much. I remember reading this book long ago, about the stupid theories how ICs, lasers, etc. would all be "alien technology" which is entirely bunk in my opinion.
edit on 28-3-2013 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

The difference with Bob Lazar is that he had the credentials. His record at Los Alamos was clearly covered up, and he answered all questions under a lie detector and passed. Lazar also had the attitude from the beginning that he didn't care if anyone believed him. On top of that Lazar predicted when and where these craft would appear, and they did for a large number of people on many occasions.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by allenidaho

What should raise an alarm to you is the fact that Mr. Charles Hall is lying about things that are in no way related to his claims about aliens and such.

For example, he claims he works as a nuclear physicist and holds a Ph.D. That's not true. I looked into his educational background. I looked into his employment history. I looked into pretty much everything about him. I've even seen where he lives.

He has no Ph.D. He has no degrees in nuclear physics. He does not work as a nuclear physicist anywhere, nor has he ever done so.

He does have a degree in Business Management. And he does work as an Oracle DBA and Systems Administrator. That is the truth.

But why would he lie about something like that? What would it matter? To make himself more credible in some way? If the man is willing to lie about something as simple as what he does for a living, why would you believe the rest of his story?

All good points, this thread would of been so much easier if we had this synopsis on his background at start. All the indicators are pointing at he is not giving out true information.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by MrInquisitive

Umm, NO. Doing post-graduate PhD-level work does not of itself make one a doctor (PhD) in some field.

We already established that on page 13 .
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And 14
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Do try to keep up .

edit on 30-3-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

Man, so sorry not to have read every page of this thread on an obviously bogus story. All I was doing was replying to your (I think it was you) reply to me that this guy had a PhD, according to your citation of his educational Vitae.

Bottom lines still is: why is anybody giving this Charles Hall any credibility?

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by vtr99

Another thing about Bob Lazar as well, is if memory serves, he has never tried to make money or at least very much from his testimony. I don't know of any books he may have written, but I do know he came out with a VHS back in the 80's or 90's about it and that's it, and by all accounts that I've heard he doesn't even like to talk about it if you happen to meet him in person.

I believe Knapp is one of the more/most genuine researchers in the field today, and believe him when he says he knows other people who have worked at the base, so I believe his statement that he asked Lazar the little questions that ONLY someone who actually worked there would know such as where the cafeteria was and how you paid for your meals, etc., and IMO it's little facts such as that, that can make or break or break someone's story, not necessarily the big things.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by whisperindave

If that's true then you have exposed the lying part of the whole 'aliens visiting the Earth story' - yes all these abduction stories may be simply gaining advantage over one's mentality but you know, all you mysteries, depictions, glyphs, you see all over the world plus real cases cannot account for it being 'all nonsense'.

Afterall, some see what they see, forget abductions, talking about actual cases here. And frankly, not all can be dismissed as man-made. Apparently you haven't read much cases about it.

However, the people in the OP video could likely belong to the hoax system you are describing, doesn't mean all that exists so far is such.
edit on 31-3-2013 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
WoW, you 'fact checkers' should find a new line of work. 'F~A~I~L'

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by LastStarfighter
This guy is full of BS like all the other people who "claim to work in area 51" "were in top secret programs".

Look up David Lazar, he did this rubbish back in the eighties. Perhaps he needs cash from the book because he doesn't have a good military pension for some reason. Does anyone know his discharge status from the military?

deny Ignorance they say?

Well your post is just full of it I am afraid! Firstly, Charles Hall never claimed to have worked in any secret programme at Area 51, he was a weatherman at Indian Springs, if my memory serves me correctly (I read all his books a few years back when they first came out - this is not new folks).

I think you are referring to Robert (Bob) Lazar who's claims are far different from Charles Hall. However, like Lazar, Hall's story never changes and he did work where he claims to have worked. It was also proved that Lazar worked where others claimed he did not! Lazar was also able tp pinpoint and show other witnesses live saucer tests at the exact time he said they would be there, so obviously it was not all rubbish!

In fact, Charles Hall's books are quite credible, his books are quite boring because he just relates the events as he experienced them, with no fantastical embellishment, more matter of fact!

No one here seems to have bothered to really research Hall but have just formed their own opinion on his claims with most like yourself, just claiming rubbish or lies withoutr any investigation.

In fact the books are very in depth, explain why he was where he was when he said he was and give so much detail. Charles Hall was experimented on as much as he was a victim of this because he was willing to go back into the desert night after night when other weathermen broke down and refused to ever go out there again.

ATS DO SOME REAL REASEARCH BEFORE YOU CONDEM!

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnionHead
reply to post by Ancient Champion

I would say a high percentage including myself believe in the existence of extraterrestrial life. I don't get the logic in that if someone questions a particular video or post then they are branded a non believer in alien life full stop, that's silly, and I see 3 or 4 using that logic now and giving yourself pat on the back stars.

It's not just one thread or video i see it in a number of threads in this forum, and acting like a child and insulting people doesn't make you more convincing it makes you look like a fool.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hongkongphooey

Originally posted by LastStarfighter
This guy is full of BS like all the other people who "claim to work in area 51" "were in top secret programs".

Look up David Lazar, he did this rubbish back in the eighties. Perhaps he needs cash from the book because he doesn't have a good military pension for some reason. Does anyone know his discharge status from the military?

deny Ignorance they say?

Well your post is just full of it I am afraid! Firstly, Charles Hall never claimed to have worked in any secret programme at Area 51, he was a weatherman at Indian Springs, if my memory serves me correctly (I read all his books a few years back when they first came out - this is not new folks).

I think you are referring to Robert (Bob) Lazar who's claims are far different from Charles Hall. However, like Lazar, Hall's story never changes and he did work where he claims to have worked. It was also proved that Lazar worked where others claimed he did not! Lazar was also able tp pinpoint and show other witnesses live saucer tests at the exact time he said they would be there, so obviously it was not all rubbish!

In fact, Charles Hall's books are quite credible, his books are quite boring because he just relates the events as he experienced them, with no fantastical embellishment, more matter of fact!

No one here seems to have bothered to really research Hall but have just formed their own opinion on his claims with most like yourself, just claiming rubbish or lies withoutr any investigation.

In fact the books are very in depth, explain why he was where he was when he said he was and give so much detail. Charles Hall was experimented on as much as he was a victim of this because he was willing to go back into the desert night after night when other weathermen broke down and refused to ever go out there again.

ATS DO SOME REAL REASEARCH BEFORE YOU CONDEM!

Very well said...

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

You said "There are several but one that should set alarm bells ringing is in the OP video he says he was a weather observer and was given clearance to go anywhere in Dreamland as long as he was alone .... Really "

Maybe he has clearance to speak about what he chose to speak about, but was still under an obligation to keep more informative information top secret and I do believe hearing other generals and whatnot from his timeline using the word "dreamland" to misinform the public.

This is simply failing to look at the obvious. Its also fair to say that this could be "miss-informative" to the readers of the site looking for answers.

Further more, the reason I personally dont believe in the reptilian story is the simple fact that our minds are not being controlled lol. every thought you have (every word) (Especially the rhythm of your thought) can be traced back to an origon of existence and through the abuse of that is the only way to telepathically influence a person.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I doubt they would let a weather observer know intimate knowledge about extra terrestrials! I think this guy is just out for a bit of money.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join