It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear Physicist confirm on Main Stream Media: Aliens worked with US Military!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by AthlonSavage

People often make the mistake of using current knowledge base to contemplate beings that have been here longer than humanity and will be here long after we destroy ourselves again.

Only if we allow ourselves to be destroyed by the middlemen of evil. They should be exposed and punished severly. Nothing is a foregone conclusion imo. As individuals we all affect the collective. Awareness to problems helps bring solutions and raises the conscious level.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
My Grandfather who was a SAC Lt Col knew
many secrets and when he told me about project Mogul long
before it was released to the public, he told it with the same
look in his eye as this man. He retired not far from Charles
as well.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Been watching this thread for a couple of days waiting for someone to debunk Hall's story. Normally ATS members demand a high level of proof but for some reason Charles Hall has everyone mystified.

Just so people know where I'm coming from, I have seen a super-advanced spacecraft in broad daylight, so I am no big skeptic. But I have never asked for money, or embellished the story, and I'm happy to answer any questions about those events.

There is an easy way for Charles to validate his claims. He could show us the scar on his neck from when he was allegedly attacked by the aliens. But if you look closely, on the few occasions when he speaks publicly, he has no scar on his neck.

Clearly a scar could be faked with make-up or a self-inflicted wound. But make-up will look slightly different each time it's applied, and even the most dedicated hoaxer would think twice before cutting into his own neck.

Furthermore Charles exhibits all the characteristics of a charlatan. The constant self-aggrandisement and faking of qualifications to invoke intellectual submission within the reader, the scripted way he tells his story during interviews, the use of a proxy like his wife to answer any emails, invokes pity by having his wife tell you 'Charles has not been well', will not expose himself to public scrutiny by joining this discussion because 'he doesn't like skeptics'.

At least Billy Meier offered photographic evidence to be scrutinised, so we can criticise the man's claims rather than the man himself, and at least Travis Walton submitted to lie-detector tests.

But all Charles has to offer is a Tall Tale, over three long and tedious volumes, cleverly crafted to prevent any verification. As a Police investigator will say when doubting a suspect under interrogation: he is telling you everything but giving you nothing (that you can verify.)

The next time someone in this community interviews Charles Hall, ask him to show the scar from when the aliens attacked him. I bet he says something like 'the aliens weapons are so good they don't leave scars'.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I do not share the close-mindness of many doubters here but this guy without providing anythign else. no it does not have to be an alien but just any piece of evidence, item or anything, document - etc, I could believe him. A story told just like that without any documents (BADGE, ID, CONTRACT) ... not.
edit on 30-3-2013 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
If this was real wouldn't the government just disappear these people just for talking?

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Anybody can make wild claims, it's evidence that matters

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by MrInquisitive

Besides the SMH article about him, what evidence is there that "Dr." Charles Hall is a nuclear physicist

Here you go ..

A year after receiving an honorable discharge in May 1968, Charles married Marie, on the condition that he would go to college. In record time, he earned both a Bachelor's Degree in Thermal Physics and a Masters degree in Applied Nuclear Physics at San Diego State University in San Diego California. Charles did Ph.D. level post graduate work at the University of Maine at Bangor. Later, he earned a Masters in Business Administration from Nova Southeastern University at Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
www.millennialhospitality.com...

Umm, NO. Doing post-graduate PhD-level work does not of itself make one a doctor (PhD) in some field. I mentioned, by paraphrasing, the same educational background as you did, so you have added nothing of import to the claim that he has a doctorate in nuclear physics or anything else. And getting a masters degree in applied nuclear physics doesn't necessarily make a person a nuclear physicist -- much less a Dr. in the field.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
I looked into this guy's series of books on Amazon after reading this thread...considering reading them.
Unfortunately, the reader's reviews are all just terrible.

Go figure. Who would'a thunk?

Just listening to his little spiel on Aussie TV, it's obvious that he is full of boloney. He supposedly gets trained as a meteorologist, so he gets free reign of top-secret military bases, including access to aliens and their technology. Does that make a lick of sense?

From what I've heard, the President doesn't have access to all the information on UFO sightings -- be they actual ET ones, or various secret, conventional/terrestrial projects, but this low-level schmoe gets unfettered access, and then can go around giving interviews on, and write books about the subject? How come the men in black, or the FBI, or some arm of military intelligence not put the kabosh on his schtick? It makes zero sense, but people want to buy into it because they want it to be true. Very sad to see all the people in this thread buying this guy's obvious BS, and flagging this thread.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by MrInquisitive

Umm, NO. Doing post-graduate PhD-level work does not of itself make one a doctor (PhD) in some field.

We already established that on page 13 .
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And 14
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Do try to keep up .

edit on 30-3-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by kenpachi7
Anybody can make wild claims, it's evidence that matters

Good call. Lots of people here seem to not require such a thing though

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Biggest conspiracy here is how the Aussie pair were able to keep a straight face during that interview.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Caterminator
reply to post by Arken

OK, I just Googled Charles Hall and this is one link that should be checked out:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

I make no guarantees on this, the fellow who wrote the article made an attempt to check out Charles Halls claims.

Thank you for posting that link, it's good to see somebody has tried to check out the story.
It does appear to back up at least some of what Charles Hall is saying, I hope others will read it.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Regardless of C.H. credential inaccuracies, this story is too strange to simply dismiss, regardless of the attacks by the .....
It Is however understandable that some will find this info takes them outside of what they have come to know as their personal safe zones....Best to realize the truth will never arrive without the Disinformation safety net soon to follow...

Further Investigations of Charles Hall
and Tall Whites at Nellis Air force Base
the David Coote interviews
by Michael E. Salla, PhD
----------------------------
August 8, 2005
from Exopolitics Website

LINK
-----------------------------
The link above takes you to:

Here you will see a newspaper clipping showing the January 5, 1951 story from the Las Vegas Review Journal describes 300 million dollars spent in 1951 to fund the facility and that it was not connected with the atomic program.

In addition the info given possibly connects Witnesses "A" "B" and "C" to the Events on Indian Springs beginning in 1951, and possibly continuing to this day...

edit on 30-3-2013 by wutz4tom because: typo

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Could I please get an autographed copy

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I have no idea if this guy is legit or no, but i dont think thr fact that he wrote 3 books is a confirmation of fraud. If u worked with aliens, wouldnt you write about it as many books as possible?

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by LEL01

Originally posted by Caterminator
reply to post by Arken

OK, I just Googled Charles Hall and this is one link that should be checked out:

I make no guarantees on this, the fellow who wrote the article made an attempt to check out Charles Halls claims.

Thank you for posting that link, it's good to see somebody has tried to check out the story.
It does appear to back up at least some of what Charles Hall is saying, I hope others will read it.

That somebody being Michael E. Salla.

The link consists of the content of an email from David Coote, who claims to have interviewed three anonymous whistle blowers [A, B, and C] who allegedly exist and allegedly corroborate the allegations of Charles Hall.

The anonymous whistle blower scenario conveniently precludes vetting of the witnesses and independent verification of their accounts. Also, the fact that it is featured on a site dedicated to pushing the secret Alien/Government relationship narrative all but eliminates any semblance of objectivity.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by wutz4tom

Further Investigations of Charles Hall and Tall Whites at Nellis Air force Base the David Coote interviews by Michael E. Salla, PhD

That's a perfect example to show that it wouldn't matter if he did have a PhD , Michael Salla has one and I wouldn't believe a word he says either , its not about the credentials its about credibility and the fact is Charles Halls story doesn't add up .

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Has anyone ever heard of maximillien de lafayette after his last interview on Coast To Coast AM? What has he said after? If he got a phone call compare with the OP

Why isn't this guy in the OP silenced already.. it's hard to believe someone would give out such information and they would smile as if they were talking about a movie...
edit on 30-3-2013 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by wemadetheworld

To quote you "all the characteristics of a charlatan" I actually see what you mean. But look closely when you watch the interview. (I watched to whole thing twice) You find that he don't "wait" for confirmation from the audience. Nor does he show any sings of lying (except the coughing; that may be that he has a sore throat or from speaking a lot)

He never looks up to his left with his eyes (constructing new images)
At the end of the show, when the audience is allowed to ask him questions. You see that he looks up to his right and downward right; Which means he clearly has something in his mind that are remembered. But images and sound "thoughts" that lays in his brains "memory bank"

Either he speaks the truth, or he remembers his "story" from his 3 books VERY good.

This is hard to debunk.

I don't know what I personally believe, I'd like to believe him, but...I cannot yet. I need "proof"

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

I have to admit that I don't know anything about the people or the site in that link. While the witness statements can't be taken as proof of anything there is still the newspaper clipping from 1951.
I'm sure somebody more clever than myself could check out if that is real or not, it's not much to go on but it's better than nothing but opinions.
Thanks for the link I will take a look.

ETA. His website needs fixing, has it always been like that?

edit on 30-3-2013 by LEL01 because: Added more.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join