It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear Physicist confirm on Main Stream Media: Aliens worked with US Military!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Those of you who provide lists of books which are important valuable historical literature; well aren't you providing a straw man argument? I am an Ann Rice fan. I aplaude her if she made a million dollars off her vampires, I just love her vampires, and cannot get enough of them. I wish she would continue the Vampire saga.
But with -ufos- are we not trying to know what is really going on with them? For example, if I wrote a book going on about my work with greys at Nellis, (and maybe I was there, but didn't work with greys,) would it not be more honest if I put that out as fiction? Like for example, Whitley Strieber. I found it fascinating to learn his account of the young ferel blonde boy who looked old and smoked, in the woods, but does it help the progress of the study about whether other humanoid types are here who are not us? It helps if we believe Whitley, but we have to -believe- him.
For me, the issue is conflict of interest. Some of you more skeptical types, am I wrong, or right, about the issue of conflict of interest? I think we need to dialog about conflict of interest.
edit on 28-3-2013 by Eedjee because: #

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I do believe that extraterrestrial life exists in the universe
Do I believe they ever came here? Maybe
Do aliens work with the Us military NO

Altho musicians,and actors, and reality tv stars make me question that sometimes.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Do aliens work with the Us military NO

Probably because they look at any such organizations as travesty and hold up both hands shaking their heads... no...no...

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by zatara
First thing i was thinking was.....why is this man still alive..? Being a millitairy man and such...If it were true this man must have been given serious warnings about the responisiblility he will hold before given access to meeting ET. ......

Simple... Its Government disclosure without the Government being the one who does it. Its like reversed psychology... The more and more the government denies, the more and more people are going to believe they are covering something up.

The Government doth protest to much....

When people, like this physicist, come forward their credibility is scrutinized not by the government but by the people.

Since the ET topic began, people have been concerned about what will happen to civilization if its confirmed we are not alone in the universe. People have argued back and forth over the governments responsibility in this area. So, what if people, like this guy, are taken off the leash and allowed to speak. You are going to have people,, more and more of them, asking questions and asking, and then demanding answers.

When the people, not the government but the people, demand the truth in this area, one would have to think the people are telling the government they are prepared for the reality ET's exist.

In essence, its the people, not the government, who are setting the time table for disclosure.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

In essence, its the people, not the government, who are setting the time table for disclosure.

Oh yah? You too huh? DISCLOSURRRRE...

Gimme a break. The government would never let on they were not the ultimate authority. It would make them pee.

And if it was on the Alien agenda it would have happened long ago. After all the universe is infinitely old, wouldn't you say?

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gideon70
There is absolutely no harm in believing any story at face value , as long as you also take into account that it is human nature to exaggerate events.

Like the Bush administration's claim of Hussein's WMD's? How many thousands died from the acceptance of that little exaggeration at face value?

Extreme example, I know... but just illustrating a point.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Agreed, the problem with this subject is that it is impossible to validate until the actual alien entities actually show up and make contact publicly. Until then, every single piece of evidence will be subject to disbelief and disregard, no matter how strongly it may suggest its legitimacy through scientific research and public testimony by legitimate individuals, despite it being able to be put into context with other material supporting the statement that contact has already been established.
Unfortunately, it does not even matter if I would have seen a UFO myself. If I was the sole witness, there is no way for others to tell whether or not I am being honest or not.

Good contributions to the discussion by the way!

Hopefully we will get some answers soon

edit on 28-3-2013 by ABeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by zatara
reply to post by Arken

Nice find Arken...as many times before..btw..what are you doing all day..?

Although I am more convinced of the ärtifact" Mars pictures you show us this one comes close...

It is very hard to believe those testemonies from people I do not know personally. Many people do a lot for making a buck..especially these days.

First thing i was thinking was.....why is this man still alive..? Being a millitairy man and such...If it were true this man must have been given serious warnings about the responisiblility he will hold access to meeting ET.

I would like to ask this man about that protocol before granted access to ET

As many times before S&F

Maybe after all these years the government doesn't mind acclimatizing humans before either the aliens expose themselves or the government does.....

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by wutz4tom
reply to post by Hopechest

He has paid the mental price in living with this info.Shouldn't he be allowed to sell a book?

Tom

He should be allowed to sell as many books as he can and profit as much as the market will bear.

And we should be allowed to doubt his story.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Well, consider -

you have to sign some seriously awful documents to get on an SCI project. They can execute you without a jury trial for exposing SCI material, especially certain sorts, and they make that bloody clear when you are read onto the project. Unless they waive it because you've all been there before, the security guy reads you word for word the relevant USC, with examples of what happens if you talk.

Something as totally over the top as this, if you were privy to it by NDA and even thought about spilling it, you'd be in a cell somewhere.

A guy was going to expose some minor details about the common field doctrine of SF A-teams as a chapter in one of his books, and it wasn't much more than Golf66 and I U2U to each other, and the DOD bought the entire first run of the thing and burned it, and made them redact the details. And we're talking common sense stuff a reasonably bright teenager could get by reading between the lines of the non-classified SF field manuals.

If the DOD burns book runs for that sort of crap, how could they allow this guy to 'expose the inner workings of aliens and the US military' that he was supposedly privy to under NDA? Answer: it's bs.

eta: he might have a degree in nuclear physics, but he never had a sigma level classification as far as I can see. I don't see him in castles either, although maybe he predates it too much to show.
edit on 28-3-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
I haven't checked yet but I will guarantee he has a book for sale.

How ironic isn't it?

If he is / was promoting a book, where or how else could he get the funds to travel around telling those interested what he experienced.

And even if it is false, it's no different than politics, sports, Hollywood, or dare I say RELIGION......

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
The OP has a rather odd definition of 'Main Stream Media'.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by rnaa
The OP has a rather odd definition of 'Main Stream Media'.

As well as a documented disdain for the MSM... except when it serves to lend the perception of credibility to someone making an incredible claim.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Nice catch, Arken!

S&F.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Don't think anyone has raised this one yet: if Hall got a nasty wound in the neck and could only staunch the flow of blood by grinding his neck into the sand, where's the scar? He doesn't say the aliens were so impressed by his fortitude they patched him up with alien medical marvels, nor does he say what treatment the Air Force gave him.
So why isn't he showing the world his scar? It would be no more or less credible than the rest of his story, but it would at least be there.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
This is untrue. The US Military does not exist.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Why does what's said on the MSM only matter around here when it is convenient? Shouldn't this be treated like an utter, total lie like everything else from the MSM is?

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Damn when the NBA hears about these "tall whites" it'll be "there goes the neighborhood" Bunch of Kobe types will be without a job. LOL

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ABeing

Thank you and your contribution as well.

You sound like me in the sense that even though I have had experiences which take me miles away from the fence, and there is no personal doubt in my way of thinking, I still reserve the right to question everything. Some things never change, so for those intelligent skeptics I say go for it because unless it is their own personal experience then there is always room for analytical doubt to exist, should exist.

When I first joined ATS, I came in so full of my own ideas and preconceived notions yet after a time here, many warnings and too many arguments to count along with a countless loss of ATS points, it became clear that without the real skeptics the field would not be as advanced as it is and the people looking for answers would have bailed on the subject long ago. Skeptics keep the waters stirred up and oxygenated.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Somewhere in the back of my mind (perhaps by implant) I feel like it is the ET that control the disclosure time frame. If there are different species here and connected to the world leaders and Military, then they must be the malevolent ones, the oldest on planet. There is wickedness going on and no demand for transparency is going to happen if it is ET controlling the Gov's.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join