It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear Physicist confirm on Main Stream Media: Aliens worked with US Military!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by pacifier2012
This is untrue. The US Military does not exist.

I think you are right. They are moreso, globalized NATO forces now.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2

The fact that he earns "a few thousand bucks" writing books on the topic is just one more reason for increased scrutiny.

Originally posted by Hopechest

I haven't checked yet but I will guarantee he has a book for sale.

How ironic isn't it?

Originally posted by ManFromEurope

And look, you can buy his book, too!

Originally posted by wmd_2008

He has written 3 books

This argument has been expounded over and over as though it actually means anything, and I'd like to point out that it's a simple logical fallacy. It's a basic ad hominem attack, intended to suggest something about this man's character, without addressing the actual claims being made. It could also be seen as an example of a Red Herring fallacy, simply diverting attention away from the actual issue.

These are old debunker tricks, and as usual, rest on irrational grounds.

The fact that someone profits from something is no more an argument against the content of what they're saying, as the fact that Stephen Hawking sells millions of books is an argument against the cosmological claims he makes in those books. And James Randi, because he too sells untold numbers of books, would as a result also be a fraud (actually, I'm confident he is a fraud, but for independent reasons). Either way, it's a childish argument.

In fact, it's not even an argument, but rather an expression of emotion.

People making such invalid attacks are doing nothing more than expressing their 'feelings' and 'gut reactions'. And I hope I don't have to point out that your feelings don't constitute a valid argument. I'd simply point out that there are likely other forums out there, probably self-help based, in which it would be appropriate to talk about ones feelings and intuitions.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Is it just me or do people sound idiotic when they say "Oh No! Aliens can't exist!"?
Thinking we are the only species is just ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
I haven't checked yet but I will guarantee he has a book for sale.

How ironic isn't it?

So does Stephen Hawking, Carl Sagan, Neil deGrasse Tyson, Richard Dawkins, Michio Kaku etc.

Does that automatically render them frauds too?

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

the news anchor just had to bring in bugs bunny with an impersonation to boot

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

the news anchor just had to bring in bugs bunny with an impersonation to boot

edit on 28-3-2013 by reject because: MODS, PLEASE DELETE THIS DOUBLE POST

edit on 28-3-2013 by reject because:

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brighter

Originally posted by draknoir2

The fact that he earns "a few thousand bucks" writing books on the topic is just one more reason for increased scrutiny.

This argument has been expounded over and over as though it actually means anything, and I'd like to point out that it's a simple logical fallacy. It's a basic ad hominem attack, intended to suggest something about this man's character, without addressing the actual claims being made. It could also be seen as an example of a Red Herring fallacy, simply diverting attention away from the actual issue.

These are old debunker tricks, and as usual, rest on irrational grounds.

The fact that someone profits from something is no more an argument against the content of what they're saying, as the fact that Stephen Hawking sells millions of books is an argument against the cosmological claims he makes in those books. And James Randi, because he too sells untold numbers of books, would as a result also be a fraud (actually, I'm confident he is a fraud, but for independent reasons). Either way, it's a childish argument.

In fact, it's not even an argument, but rather an expression of emotion.

People making such invalid attacks are doing nothing more than expressing their 'feelings' and 'gut reactions'. And I hope I don't have to point out that your feelings don't constitute a valid argument. I'd simply point out that there are likely other forums out there, probably self-help based, in which it would be appropriate to talk about ones feelings and intuitions.

You do make some good points but I do think there is something to the argument. I haven't done the actual research but I would predict that books that are "pro" alien outsell books that are "anti" alien by a pretty wide margin. It's a hot topic that anyone can jump on for some cash especially if you have some credibility. It's a very marketable topic.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

That's based on the assumption that all alien species, in addition to every single member of the Government / Military / Industrial Complex are all evil.

I don't buy that...

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

You fully misunderstood what my intended post was about. I do have strong reasons for stating what I did but it was not conclusive in any way towards asserting all entities or Gov/Military personnel are evil. No way.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
The US/UK Govt clearly benefits from this disinformation campaign about aliens.

People have a great fascination for aliens bolstered by movies and other creative media. The Governments take advantage of this fascination by using plants and props to reinforce certain notions about aliens.

The alien worlds are definitely out there, but aliens are more likely to look like humans rather than different.

We have so many races on this planet, which are so similar in biology.

People have been fed this lie that all humans have been originated from a single ancestor out of Africa. This is simply eyewash.

The human race on earth comprises of people who have different origins. It is absolutely clear to a logical person.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Let's take a good, deep look at Charles Hall for a moment.

Charles James Hall is not a nuclear physicist. That is a lie. He is currently a Senior Oracle DBA and Systems Administrator for the Defense Threat Reduction Agency in Albuquerque, New Mexico.

He is 68 years old, married to Marie Therese Hall and born and raised near Madison, Wisconsin.

Charles Hall served in the US Air Force between July 1964 and May, 1968 as a Weather Observer.
He spent 8 weeks in Basic Training at Lackland Air Force Base in Texas.
He spent 17 weeks in Technical Training at Chanute Air Force Base in Illinois.
He then spent 24 months in On-The-Job Training at his first duty station which he claims is Nellis Air Force Base or Indian Springs Auxiliary field.

Now this last part is very important. He spent a total of 2 1/2 years in training. In the 1960's, when a Weather Observer entered OJT, they were never allowed to work alone. They were assigned a partner / mentor who would go everywhere with them and teach them the job. They spent most of their time inside an air traffic control tower where they used teletype machines and weather chart facsimile machines most of the day.

So when Charles Hall claims that he would commonly go up north of Indian Springs alone, he is lying. He would not be allowed to go out in the field alone until being certified to do so. You don't get certified until you complete the training. Which means he most likely is full of it.

After completing OJT, Charles Hall was sent to Vietnam where he spent the rest of his contract until being discharged in 1968.

Now lets look at his education. He claims to have received a Bachelors degree in Thermal Physics and a Masters degree in Applied Nuclear Physics both from San Diego State University. However, San Diego State University has never offered such a bachelors degree or graduate degree. They do offer degrees in physics. But have never offered more than courses in either thermal physics or nuclear physics while working toward a degree. So this part is most likely a lie as well.

< Snipped Personal information >
edit on 3/28/13 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Sounds like nobody in this forum believes in aliens & ufos being as they go to each thread saying "It's a scam!"
Makes me wonder why they come to this forum in the first place.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by bmg1001

I've been lurking quite a while and I've never seen that statement being made on the forums.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by OnionHead
reply to post by bmg1001

I've been lurking quite a while and I've never seen that statement being made on the forums.

It is true. It's just that somehow that is what's heard. So if you say that you think this guy is a scammer, that gets translated to:

"Oh No! Aliens can't exist!"

So yes, it would be nice to have an actual quote from an actual post to argue against.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Ancient Champion

I would say a high percentage including myself believe in the existence of extraterrestrial life. I don't get the logic in that if someone questions a particular video or post then they are branded a non believer in alien life full stop, that's silly, and I see 3 or 4 using that logic now and giving yourself pat on the back stars.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Frankly, I wouldn't believe a word of any of this "alien" nonsense, except that I went through a very bizarre experience when I was not quite 11 yoa. No, I wasn't hallucinating or imagining a thing, I wasn't abducted, dreaming or under the influence. I was a very bright and conscientious kid. I made a very clear mental note of every detail of this, but as time went by had other things to think about and more or less forget about it. It wasn't until nearly 40 years later, after paging through numerous accounts of abductions and drawings that it suddenly hit hard. It would have sooner had the critters in the movie "Fire In The Sky" had bigger noggins and goggle eyeballs. Anyway, there was no spaceship or spacesuits in this experience, and given my very legitimate born again experience as well, I'll never be convinced that these "aliens" are anything other than demons, also known as Jinn in Muslim lore which describes their behavior very well, origin of word genie, probably leprechauns are of the same origin. Anyway, this was a very interesting as well as unpleasant experience, so I wrote a more detailed account in a squidoo article. These things are very, very real and very, very malicious. Space brothers NOT. Here's the link if you want a very careful and factual account of a few of these so called gray aliens: www.squidoo.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Not saying that aliens don't exist, but this guys story has flaws. He talks about how frail the aliens are. Tall and white as a ghost. Although they come from a planet that has way much more gravity then ours. They like the hotter weather, they take longer to heal, but live 800 years. They have intergalactic ships and can travel wherever they want, but choose to make a deal with the government for some hot desert land and a underground bunker at area 52-53. They are more intellectual, but will gouge your eyes out like an wild animal if you even touch one of them or violate their space. Guards that are tall, but then later says the taller they are the more frail. You guy's don't see those discrepancies there?? This guy is just using his military background as a ploy to write a book. All that time no pictures, no item, no witnesses, just some old arial photo's with some circles he drew in showing where the aliens are of course all within the confines of area 51 no one can enter and verify. LOL

edit on 29-3-2013 by sean because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by intelligenthoodlum33

what leads you to believe that his claims ae exaggerated or deceptive?

There are several but one that should set alarm bells ringing is in the OP video he says he was a weather observer and was given clearance to go anywhere in Dreamland as long as he was alone .... Really

Very good point. A clearance means absolutely nothing. People who boast of holding clearances have no idea what a clearance even is. A person who has truly held a high level access will cite their clearance level in this fashion, and focus on basis and access, not clearance:

"I held a Black Top Secret Clearance based on an NSA Poly SBI Dated 15 May 2006, my SCI Screen Inbrief was for 4 Compartments, which I cannot name. I was granted Access based on billet on 12 June 2007 and then based on content one month thereafter. I was out debriefed and surrendered Access on 31 December 2011, due to resignation of my commission/change of duty assignment."

And then, they should note - that anything so secret that it cannot be acknowledged, is not classified at all anyway. Because to classify something you have to

1. Acknowledge, catalog, register and protect it
2. In brief and out brief new people every 28 months
3. File it as a protected special national interest designation with FOIA

Why do all that if you do not want the subject known in the first place? Just keep it unclassified, and make a mockery of anyone who brings it up.

That is much much easier, less costly, and you would not believe how much more effective.

Well wait, yes being here, you would....

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Just another fantastic thread to stir up the wild theories of 100 different posters. Where does it leave us? Nowhere in particular, just going around in circles with more questions than answers.

Oh well. Sigh.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
This old guy is senile and his woman just nods her head and agrees.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join