It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Reading...

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Will I get my answer this weekend and will it be the one I want?

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tefts
reply to post by miss_sky

Are you far from Teaneck, New Jersey?

I believe so, im way up in northeastern PA by scranton.

im about 3 months behind on my credit cards....im going to start sending them something every month, even if its only something small.

i have another interview on Monday for a work at home job my cousin has been trying to get me to do for years. The pay would be lower but there's no travel or wardrobe expense. its working on the phones so im not really all gung ho about it. plus im still really down about not getting that other job that im just really discouraged that im going to go through all these interviews again and be denied for credit.

i dont know if i mentioned this in a previous post but my last job i had to have a government clearance and go thru all that garbage, my credit was worse then and i got the job! most companies that do credit checks are usually just checking to make sure you dont owe them money so i am baffled as to why the credit was so important for that computer job.

I've been networking through friends and have also put in apps a few other places too so we will see what happens. I have a good resume, im professional and interview great so im hoping that will help me land something decent. wish me luck!

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Impure

Impure

"What should i do about a close friend? Should i approach things differently or go the same path and let things flow?"

It saying that you shouldn't make assumptions or hasty judgements about your friend. You need to take a back seat and let them go first. It saying you feel betrayed now, but things as gloomy as they are will get better over time.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

"I believe so, im way up in northeastern PA by scranton."

I was asking the universe to find a job for you and it lead me to this website...

www.jti.com...

Of course it's probably just my imagination again.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

wow!! thank you i really appreciate that, Im def going to look into that...ill let you know how it goes!

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

"Most companies that do credit checks are usually just checking to make sure you dont owe them money so i am baffled as to why the credit was so important for that computer job."

When it comes to jobs people always hook up their friends and family first. It wouldn't surprise me if the bad credit was a cop-out to disqualify you. When I worked for an engineering company some our supervisors didn't have college degrees and were relatives of the district boss.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by amazing

amazing

"Will I get my answer this weekend and will it be the one I want?"

I'm blind as to what you are asking... But it says you are expressing yourself too much, leaving vulnerabilities or you are attacking the vulnerabilities of others? You must express yourself constructively because It'll leave you with a balanced perspective.

Then it mentions making connections between events and knowing something now makes sense.

Then it's telling you to remain objective and to base your judgement on fact and not on hearsay. In order to get a positive outcome, everyone will have to play fair and adhere to the rules.

Does your question have something to do with court or a trial? Sounds like it to me...

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

reply to post by sam_inc

With the Tarot there is no guess-work and often times the answers are surprising. Unfortunately, it can't tell me when your birthday is... Or when something will happen...

Ok, I like to discuss more about the woman, I personally message you

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

I'm behind on PM...

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

reply to post by sam_inc

I'm behind on PM...
Its been its been two weeks she hasn't contacted me. I can't help but worry, you said I need to put more effort. How would I do that though?  

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

sam_inc

You are in a double-edged sword situation, it will either be a sad or a happy ending... Something has changed since the last reading, when I pulled happy ending cards.

It says you're being too rebellious, and to be careful not to display too much force or power.

You're in a battle (for love) but to win you must use mental force, intellect and critical reasoning.

How can sam_inc put more effort?

It says you are spending too much time being alone and isolated.

Conclusion:

Here are my thoughts, you need to let go. It's saying that the force you're using is not working in your favor. Right now you're isolated... So hang out with friends and let time pass. If she wants to be with you, she will seek you.
edit on 12-4-2013 by Tefts because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by cappy85

cappy85

"I have some serious health issues, what system or part of my body is the sole cause of all these other issues? "

Just a hunch, I think it's your heart and something in regards to cholesterol.

"How long will I be married to my husband, will we stay together or no?"

All it says is that you guys are now finding solutions. And there is desire for a loving relationship or close connection at this time.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

reply to post by amazing

amazing

"Will I get my answer this weekend and will it be the one I want?"

I'm blind as to what you are asking... But it says you are expressing yourself too much, leaving vulnerabilities or you are attacking the vulnerabilities of others? You must express yourself constructively because It'll leave you with a balanced perspective.

Then it mentions making connections between events and knowing something now makes sense.

Then it's telling you to remain objective and to base your judgement on fact and not on hearsay. In order to get a positive outcome, everyone will have to play fair and adhere to the rules.

Does your question have something to do with court or a trial? Sounds like it to me...

Immensely interesting! It's a business venture. I've presented a business plan to a potential investor and he will either invest or he won't. I wasn't sure how much info to give you right off the bat or if this changes anything? Thank you!

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by amazing

I think you will get the investor... It's probably him who is going to make connections between events and knowing something now makes sense.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

Thank you very much. I'll give you direct feedback on this!

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

You don't know what I'm going through, you have no right to judge me. Did I told u I dnt have a job? Do you need money to hang out, right? And friends is not going to help because I am not attracted to my friends. I prefer being alone isolated there's nothing else to do.
edit on 13-4-2013 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

I didn't mean to sound as if I was judging you. I was just trying to interpret the cards---it said you were isolated and alone, or it could mean that you "feel" isolated and alone...

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

I feel alone and isolated I choose to be isolated and alone because no wants to with me or I get into trouble. Nothing is out there for me

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

I asked if you'll find a job soon...

It mentioned the manifestation of an event or person... that's sounds like some good news.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
ok i have another question for you and i feel kinda silly even writing about it, but its driving me crazy. my roommate let me go on utilities for the month cause she new how down i was and really wanted to go to this show in philly. So i took myself, went to south street, then headed back to wait in line for the club to open. I started talking to the guy in line behind me, who was also by himself....well we ended up talking and dancing all night (no grinding or anything inappropriate) he was so super nice and genuine, an absolute amazing person that i just felt an instant connection to. we exchanged numbers and all that stuff and have been talking since then....i wanted to know will we just remain friends or is there a possibility of something more??

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join