It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"They're Definitely Aliens in Outer Space" Michio Kaku

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
If a pea is lost out at sea, floating on the high waves and crashing down into the never ending turbulence, do you think you could find it, if you had no idea where to look?

If not, why? You're a highly intelligent creature, far more intelligent than any pea?

If that pea is never found, does this mean that you do not exist?

Can you exist, and never find that pea?

We're that pea.

....a strong enough magnate can find any needle in any sized haystack....

I don't believe we are a virtually hidden pea in the cosmic ocean. We make a lot of noise. Someone with just 100 years of more advance tech. probably can search for life starting in a Galaxy, picking out the right stars for life and from there it is easy......

But you did say, "if you had no idea where to look" If all sentient life out there has no idea where to look then you probably are correct....I believe some would, then instead of a pea, we are a needle in a very huge haystack.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

That's one very good example why one should not exclude the possibility people in the past to have encountered technologically advanced civilization which clearly is not that of humans on the surface. Which is why people laugh at Ancient Aliens and disrespect the whole idea only because they found inaccuracies in one's claims but this is again part of their pseudoscientific approach to exclude something that isn't 100% clear and accurate.

The possibilities are two:
- A civilization, an alien one has come from outer space and flied through the Earth like these did when visiting the islands.
- The part saying - there is a civilization of beings living underground, thus the stories of UFOs in trenches, at the poles, caves. This civilization to be from Earth or to have settled to Earth millions of years ago and around their trips on the Earth surface, to be the reason for this encounters.
- Both - beings living underground and some visiting from outer space. thus the Heavens (i.e beyond the Earth) and Hell (those living underground in caves deep below)

I do not think this is far fetched, people need to start exploring the caves and those deep places underground more than exploring space. Because if such civilization is found to exist and hide, there will be the technology that humans need to do something more progressive in outer space.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by neoholographic

Are they a kind of watchers?

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I read the first 2 pages, I'm about to skip through the rest.

Using the Pea Analogy.... Humans being the Pea sending out only ripples in a Vast Ocean and ET watching the Pea in the ocean bobbing and making ripples as it goes.....
Question: Aliens now thinking, How do I communicate with a Pea. The Pea makes sounds and transmits sounds yet we use our inner voice which has no barrier and is beyond the Parameters and laws of Pea physics.
Answer: Hybrid or Mentally Adept Peas(sounds quite funny
) or active enhancement of the Pea

Enough of the Peaing Analogy... Of course there are Aliens or a less negative term ,"other worldly beings". We live in a part of our galaxy that is resourceLESS and yet Earth is teaming with life. Just imagine the life that may live on the edge or in a Star Cluster.... More of a Goldilocks zone than our galaxy by far Resource Rich Hydrogen Creation on a grand scale and there after Helium and then heavier elements, carbons and silicates. Humans think Gold is Rare......
I can imagine it's an Alien Joke, liken to us looking at a Dung Beetle with his ball of Poo.

edit on 22-3-2013 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
We’ll show it who aliens are and why they appear and disappear and what they take people for and why they mow fields and show up frequently before cataclysms and why there are more and more of them. But in order to understand that, you’ll have to go deep into a bunch of questions, without which it will be impossible to See what is hidden behind ghost hunting.

We’ll start little by little, but don’t hurry to make conclusions about the sizes of an elephant judging by its tail only. The question is huge, we’ll have to highlight it by fragments, which - as you’ve already understood- if are not covered up with their explanations, are a lie. And so, in order not to become another liar, you’ll have to not only wait until the last comments on this subject, but also digest it Correctly and finally assimilate small fragments of holograms and Karma at least.

Only the Universal laws of the Space, that work in any situation, for any quality, for any subject, in any environment and on any plan unambiguously, can be the Absolute Truth. But don’t think, that the laws of the Space is a scrap-iron or a pole and it’ll turn the way you bend it – everything’s much more complicated - the Universality of the laws of the Space means, that all of them interact without a slightest flaw (both with other laws of the Space and with the changing states in every corner of the Space) according to the spherical scheme. Those are only government, administrative, criminal… laws work to exclude confusions, but the laws of the Space have a goal to uphold and to develop the Space.

The Truth is what depends on time, environment, qualities, conditions… Is it true, that there’s a pear on the table? It is True. After an hour – Is it True, that there’s no pear on the table? That’s also True. Is it true, that water is liquid at the temperature from 0 to 100? It is True. But at the height of 7000 meters it turns into vapor at a lower temperature, is that True? Also True. Is that true, that this diamond has beautiful facets? True. But once it’s put into water, it doesn’t have facets, is that True? True.

A lie is a piece torn from the context without proper explanations attached. Is it True, that John drinks? That’s a lie, he hasn’t drunk for a year already. But I wasn’t talking about alcohol, about water only… She’s so pretty. Lie. She has problems with health, which means, that her Karma’s dirty. And this means she’s not pretty at all, it’s just that she chose the right make-up and wore a short skirt.

But as there’s a lie in the Truth, there’s also Truth in a lie. And even in the Absolute Truth both a lie and the truth live, but in order to understand that one has to make an effort, and before that to stop judging anything. The Absolute Truth is not simply the laws of the Space, but it’s the structure, which forms the Space – God. And God, as it’s known, is Everything. And if it’s like that, then don’t mind to consider both the Truth and a lie are parts of the Whole, of the Absolute Truth, of God.

The Absolute Truth is a pie. The truth is a piece of the pie. A lie is a bitten-off piece from the Truth.

In this connection, you’ll have to make sure, that aliens are a lie, but we’ll show you the Truth about them and maybe you’ll be able to See the Absolute Truth on this subject. In order to understand who aliens are, you’ll first need to get into the subject of the holograms of the objective reality and in the reasons why they are formed.

BASIS. The reason for a hologram to be formed on a thicker plan is because the laws of the Space are broken and/or because there’s not enough Experience for that certain habitat. Subjects of a higher level of conscious can control their emotions, by both entering thick states deliberately and getting out of it in a moment, just as quickly as they Realize the spontaneous entrance into the thick quality. For this it’s needed to have a Realized adequate Experience.

Let’s check. A criminal case, as a thick hologram of the subject is a consequence of a misdemeanor, of breaking the criminal code. A bonus is a consequence of a thin hologram, a consequence of merits.

Let’s check. A person was pushed on his side, then that person started cussing to the one who pushed him and was hit and now he tells everyone how he suffered for the Truth. Another person just automatically opened his mouth to say something bad to the one who’d pushed him, but changed his mind in time and came home without a thick black eye. And the third started thinking why he was pushed exactly at that certain place and remembered, that having bad kidneys he had drunk too little water on that day and it was a hint for him. He thanked the one who had given him a sign in his mind and drank water. Kidneys thanked him and there were no negative consequences.

The rest did not fit, but article was found on Naturevedas' site.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

They are from the same place that all the matter and energy in the universe is from. The aliens presently visiting earth have arisen from the "universe" much as man has arisen from earth. This is becoming clear due to the ultra/extra-dimensional aspect of the alleged aliens. I consider them aliens only in that they are not from earth.

But I'm not convinced they have settled on planets, although it may be possible they are taking the genetic material stolen from human men and women and using that material to actually create a genetically altered species and using that species to populate a distant planet. Yeah it would seem they are playing God alright and you know what this whole scene really is pointed too in the bible everyone makes fun of as being fantasy. It's really truly starting to be very clear for those of us who have bothered to truly research and read every single book under the sun about it. It all paints a very disturbing picture indeed!
edit on 3/22/2013 by firegoggles because: sp

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Other than being a popular science TV guy, what has Michio contributed to the understanding of whether their are aliens in space or not.

A brief search on PubMed reveals nothing from him in peer reviewed journals. Perhaps I'm in error. If someone can point out any recent article he's published in a journal other than a pop culture magazine please let me know.

I am not doubting their could be intelligent aliens in space. I'm perplexed by why people think its a big deal if this guy says so.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LastStarfighter

Other than being a popular science TV guy, what has Michio contributed to the understanding of whether their are aliens in space or not.

Michio Kaku isn't just a TV science guy he is a Theoretical Physicist who's day job is working in String Theory research , he's also a co-founder of String Field Theory

Whether their are aliens in space or not is a matter of conjecture , Michio has as much right as anyone to take part in that , Its not his job to contributed anything to our understanding of them ...He's a Physicist not an Astrobiologist .

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Here is the deal: There are other Races out there (100%) you don't need evidence for that. We can't even grasp the size of the Universe and thinking that we are the only ones is just ridiculous but let's get back to this Planet.

I think Star Trek is pretty spot-on: Why would a advanced race that actually can travel to Earth come here?

We just discovered Electricity 200 years ago and hey we made it to the Moon and sent some cool robots to our neighboring planet - these are awesome achievements for us but in contrast with an advanced race - Earth is more like the North Korea of the Galaxy minus the Regime maybe (debatable :-D).

We are just not interesting enough. There are no resources here (not even our Water) and with all due respect our Planet sits on the a** of the Milky Way - so it might be that they don't even know about us.

On another side, maybe we don't even want to know. I read often that an "advanced" race is more likely peaceful but seriously I believe it's the other way around. We seen that so many times in our own History, why should they be any different.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn

I like his analogy of having a conversation with a bug.

Ask your self this:
If aliens did make themselves known to us in a big public affair what do you think would be the first reaction?
We would shoot at them of course. That's what people do.

Now ask your self this:
What do you do, when you get bit by a bug?

There are so many awfull things happening in our world, on our planet...what...?..in some "respected" countries done by own government. What do we do....most turn to the television to watch the next episode of their favorite soap instead of protesting o the streets..

It can well be that after a few days most people are customed or not interested with the novelty of an alien race visiting Earth and switch channels and go back to their favorite soap...someone (else) will take care of it..

edit on 22/3/2013 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by flyandi

We are just not interesting enough.

As a species we are as mad as a box of frogs , I'd find us fascinating if I were an ET visitor

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
"He said definitely."

The odds are in his favor.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I just have one question for you Gortex...Is your avatar really your picture or are you flying under the radar on us?

Sorry I don't know what came over me?

OK OK to actually contribute to the thread I will say this... They are already here and I think they are in the next room over from us versus really far away and stuff. When you can traverse other dimensions vast distances in space is no longer a challenge what so ever. So.. yeah.. they are here I can assure you. And I don't just "Believe" actually I would rather that it were not so as I find the visitors and everything they are doing to be very sinister at least on the surface.. and then some...

-FG

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
reply to post by sean

What about it?

Can we 100% accurately measure how far Hitler's broadcast has reached into the cosmos?

And why does "E.T" have to be from outside of the Milky Way galaxy in the first place?
Because it helps people deny something that may be a very real phenomena?

I think you are missing the point of that graphic.

Forget "outside the Milky Way". Our radio broadcasts have barely gone anywhere inside the Milky Way. It could be that other ET life has no idea that our civilization even exists, considering what a tiny dust spec we are compared to the galaxy, and also considering the tiny distance our radio waves have ever traveled.

It would be like standing on the shore of a deserted island, yelling out toward a ship passing way out on the far horizon, hoping someone on that ship can hear you.

edit on 3/22/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

Hey Soylent, I think you are missing my point:

Why does E.T have to be INTER-galactic? Why not Intra-galactic?

Why are thousands upon thousands of people, including my self and trusted loved ones, experiencing this phenomena; from UFOs capable of stopping on a dime and blasting into space, to waking up in the middle of the night paralysed, faced with an entity clearly not from here?

There's something going on damn it. And we can mathematically discuss how improbable it is, but it won't change that this phenomena is happening around is.

So I ask in a different way; what if these UFOs are FROM Earth? Why does it NEED to be *Outside* of our galaxy, or *far* away from Earth?
edit on 22-3-2013 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Aagain, who said anything about "outside the galaxy". That graphic shows a tiny little blue dot INSIDE the galaxy. That blue dot (which is barely even visible) is the extent of our radio waves. Our radio waves have gone virtually NOWHERE (relative to the size of the galaxy) in the past 100 years of radio broadcasts.

As for UFOs possibly coming from Earth, that is a different argument. I can't respond to random "What ifs".

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mykey057420

Originally posted by Anonbeleiver77

Originally posted by ManInAsia

Originally posted by milomilo

Originally posted by raj10463
the known universe (not including the rest of the undiscovered universe) is so large that there is the possibility of anything. a 99% chance that there is a planet full of only pink elephants that can fly. our universe is so big that there is a 99% chance that there is another earth, an exact replica. the universe is so big that it may as well be infinite.

edit on 20-3-2013 by raj10463 because: (no reason given)

I like that
The universe is infinite is it not?

nothing in material world last forever.. there are nothing material that infinite..

"Space" is immaterial, it is the absence of matter, it is the definition of infinite, as far as we know it goes on forever no edges, no border, a lot of it may be completely empty because the matter of the big bang is still expanding.
But "space" is void, nothingness, it dosnt exist because it is nothing emptiness.
You can say that everything is finite but "nothing" as a place is infinite.

Actually space could be bubbling with zero point energy and nothing at all like you say here. Open a few books.

Zero point energy, dark matter/energy is theory, speculation
Still as far as we know for now space is still just a void
I read books, I also have a subscription to new scientist
Maybe you should read some too! And realise that these are still just theory/speculation
"could" is the operative word

Gravity is just a theory too, so is evolution. Forgive us for beliving reasonable theories to be facts. I seriously question how a skeptic gets out of bed, when matter is just a theory. Thankfully belief isn't a requisite for reality.

Oh for gods sake now your trying to put zero point energy on the same footing as gravity? Seriously?
Gravity is a tangible force you can experience it just by jumping off something or throwing something there you've proved and shown it exists. Zero point energy has no known basis in fact as yet that's all I'm saying. It's just speculation just as you can speculate on the possibility of life on mars in visitation etc...
I am not a skeptic read my other posts in other threads.
All I'm saying is that as far as science currently knows and has thus far proven space is a void.
As in "the void of space" a vacuum, emptiness
That's why is called space!!!!!!!!!!!!!
edit on 22-3-2013 by Anonbeleiver77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
It may be that we are the only sentient life in the universe.

Because, an advanced more evolved race would surely have saved us from ourselves.
edit on 22-3-2013 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
You are correct, it is almost mathematically impossible for them not to exist. We are just realizing that life is everywhere. NASA just confirmed that they found a meteor with signs of bacteria growth from the near past on it. All you need for life is energy. Look at the bottom of the ocean. All they have is heat, which as we know as moving particles in a state of movement we refer to as energy.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by neoholographic

I'd have to agree with that guy, not only are the probabilities infinitely stacked towards the likelihood of extra-terrestrial life but the evidence as it stands is quite substantial.

And as for religions being tolerant or intolerant to aliens existing; I've seen reputable sources mention that nearly half of the worlds population believes in alien life. Asians (in asia...) for the most part.

If you look at many religions it does appear obvious that the 'gods' or what have you were either aliens or descended from aliens.

I am under the impression that humanity on Earth has not only been frequented by extra-terrestrials but that homo-sapiens were actually a product of an alien intervention. Aliens, gods, divine aliens, etc. Get the picture? The link to heaven, religion and the occult could very well stem from extra-terrestrial, or even extra-dimensional species.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
We're discussing this topic on ATS Live! tonight!

There are more details on the show in the link

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join