It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JUDAISM FROM THE TALMUD

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Hongkongphooey

Hi again, Phooey—

You wrote, QUOTE:

“It really does not matter what the Torah has been expanded to be - because the only relevant parts needed for any religious people to learn are the 10 commandments - as Thy shall not kill, or Love Thy neighbour, etc. -

Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth (BIBLE) i.e common sense…”

UNQUOTE

For ‘ANY religious people’ to learn ? Are you kidding? Why should anyone have to learn tribal priestly cult propaganda?

So…. riddle me this – tell me what is ‘common sense’ about such local tribal clan-god ‘commands’ as the 1st FOUR of the socalled Ten Commandments

“I AM YHWH the clan-god who led you out of Mitzrayim – you will have no other clan-gods before my face[s].

You will not fashion before my face[s] any graven idol--images

You will not utter my Name for ‘vain purposes’[i.e. for purposes of idolatry / spell casting etc.]

You will remember the Day of the Shabbat and keep it sacred…”

So…we can see that 4/10 of these commands ‘for any religious people to observe’ are nothing more than local cult restrictions of a middle eastern desert nomadic clan god with NOTHING universal in it (i.e. they make no sense at all to most cultures ancient or modern outside of the Levant)

Simply put, the 1st four of the 10 Commandments do not have any application to the wider world outside of Yahwistic Judaiesm – and the world outside of modern post Exilic Yahwistic Rabinnic Judaism is a very BIG world.

Since when did YHWH lead the goyim (i.e. gentiles / non-Jews = 99.99% of the world population) out of Mitzraym? What’s so universal or ‘common sensical’ about all this?

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crabmeat

Originally posted by asher

Hahahahaha.

The fact that I'm the only religious Jew who's posting in this thread I find it quite hysterical and counter productive to your purposes in creating this thread that my attempt at educating you has been wholly ignored.

This thread was moved to Hoax because there's dis-info in it. The Talmud, as I've said many times already is not a stand alone text and anybody who takes it as such is breeding dis-info, naivety, hate, and downright condemning themselves as being someone to be taken seriously.

That this fact, this truth, is being ignored is proof that you're not interested in the truth, nor the facts, but simply in pushing your Jew hating agenda.

You claim that you don't hate Jews, you just hate Zionist. News flash - any mildly religious Jew is a Zionist as one of the premise's of Judaism is that Israel belongs to them.

You don't have a problem with Zionist you have a problem with Judaism. Get the very clear through your thick skull. If you're not okay with being a Jew hater, an anti-semite, then you should re-evaluation the whole nature of this hate thread you created.

what have i said about the talmud that was not written inside it?

show me my quote in this thread where i say jews only worship the talmud. the quotes from the book are the real thing. the facts are in the talmud.

show me my quote where i say i hate zionist and i have a problem with judaism. you say any mildly religious jew is a zionist and that is a lie. that is you grouping all jews in one category.

you can go back and read all my words for yourself. i challenge you to do this
edit on 20-3-2013 by asher because: (no reason given)

You quoted the Talmud as definitive proof of Jewish savagery, saying that anyone who follows these laws is evil.
While that's true, that anyone following the Talmud independently of what goes along with it, would be evil - NO JEW who studies the Talmud, no religious sect of Judaism, no Jew (period.) follows just the Talmud because as a stand alone text is holds no value to Judaism. It's coupled with the Gemora, with Midrash'im, with Mishna'im and with a Rabbi who gives it over to his students. Quoting the Talmud without it's counterparts is a false pretense which you can't seem to get over.

And telling me that i'm lying when I say that mildly religious Jews are Zionist when I'm a Jew who studies in Yeshiva and is engrossed in the communities is just absolutely retarded. That's like telling a rocket scientists that it's not Jet Fuel they need to launch their rockets but orange juice.

if i said these things why can you not quote them? whats so hard about copy and pasting words? when did i use the term "jewish savagery"? when did i say anyone who follows these laws are evil?

and yes I am telling you that you are lying when you say mildly religious jews are zionist. and for the record you said "any mildly religious jew".

i dont care how engrossed you are in any community you dont speak for all jews.

ive challenged you to quote my words. are you going to do it or back down?

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by asher

I agree that with the many pages I went through to see if this was hoax, it was not, only serious discussions about these works. So I agree with that, but then we must understand, someone gave an understanding of this in the thread that was interpretation, well guess what, the whole thing has to be interpreted.

So, don't buy into any of it. That is what enslaves this world. I am not against spiritual and not even against some of the metaphors or examples or heros, of history, that may or may not be real, or if real, may or may not be altered to fit the controllers scripts. However, our heart stone and soul is the real journey.

To me this is something that pertained to a time in the past, where this fit into the current customs. Its not something for TODAY or any civilized nation. However, in today, knowing the borrowing of stories and fables that occurred, we can easily discuss the metaphorical implications of these ancient things.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminnaughty
Of course its a hoax as every one knows that jewish people just love the goyim. They are brought up from a young age being told that we goy are lovely people. I guess I should throw in the anti semite card that way its sorted and people will go back to not caring. Its all lies made up by nazis. The talmud is a lovely book inspired by the spirit in the sky no doubt. So all you non believers will go to hell. Lets not for get that the jewish people are gods favorite, his chosen people.

edit on 20-3-2013 by illuminnaughty because: (no reason given)

that has to be sarcasm

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by asher

I agree that with the many pages I went through to see if this was hoax, it was not, only serious discussions about these works. So I agree with that, but then we must understand, someone gave an understanding of this in the thread that was interpretation, well guess what, the whole thing has to be interpreted.

So, don't buy into any of it. That is what enslaves this world. I am not against spiritual and not even against some of the metaphors or examples or heros, of history, that may or may not be real, or if real, may or may not be altered to fit the controllers scripts. However, our heart stone and soul is the real journey.

To me this is something that pertained to a time in the past, where this fit into the current customs. Its not something for TODAY or any civilized nation. However, in today, knowing the borrowing of stories and fables that occurred, we can easily discuss the metaphorical implications of these ancient things.

i have no problems spiritually. but you have to understand. there are people acting off of this as we speak. there are people dying today because of these people. they own america. i couldnt care less about the writings inside of the talmud. this thread is about the people who are acting off of these beliefs. they control the government the federal reserve and the media. that is the main point. the book is a non issue. this is about the actions of the the rothschilds and the zionist regime of israel.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Of course its a hoax as every one knows that jewish people just love the goyim. They are brought up from a young age being told that we goy are lovely people. I guess I should throw in the anti semite card that way its sorted and people will go back to not caring. Its all lies made up by nazis. The talmud is a lovely book inspired by the spirit in the sky no doubt. So all you non believers will go to hell. Lets not for get that the jewish people are gods favorite, his chosen people.

Judaism commands that the Jews love goy'im, but no body is perfect and nobody follows the commandments in their entirety and in regards to loving the goy'im many many many Jews fall ridiculously short.
They are taught that they are G-d's chosen people but one should (doesn't have to if they don't want to) ask to what end?
What it means in simple terms is that Jew's feel responsible for the condition of the world because their G-d tells them that they are. They were 'chosen' to amend the problems in it. It's a task that requires tremendous amounts of humility but is often approached in arrogance.

Ask yourselves this - and I'm truly curious to hear what you're responses are, all of you who are on the anti-semetic side - what purpose do I have from posting on this forum? From where does my desire to spend hours and devout thought stem from?
What have I to gain, and what have I to lose?

And ask yoruselves the same for yourselves in regards to the 'info' you're posting.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

reply to post by asher

i have no problems spiritually. but you have to understand. there are people acting off of this as we speak. there are people dying today because of these people. they own america. i couldnt care less about the writings inside of the talmud. this thread is about the people who are acting off of these beliefs. they control the government the federal reserve and the media. that is the main point. the book is a non issue. this is about the actions of the the rothschilds and the zionist regime of israel.

A) your thread is titled "JUDAISM from the TALMUD"
B) No body acts off the contents of the Talmud as you seem to desire to interpret them
C) 7 Jew Bankers man, you've hit the tail right on the donkey with that one. BAHAHAHAHAHA

I can't tell you how much I wish c) was true. Then i'd place a phone call, you'd be found and arrested for your bigotry.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Judaism commands that the Jews love goy'im, but no body is perfect and nobody follows the commandments in their entirety and in regards to loving the goy'im many many many Jews fall ridiculously short.
They are taught that they are G-d's chosen people but one should (doesn't have to if they don't want to) ask to what end?
What it means in simple terms is that Jew's feel responsible for the condition of the world because their G-d tells them that they are. They were 'chosen' to amend the problems in it. It's a task that requires tremendous amounts of humility but is often approached in arrogance.

Ask yourselves this - and I'm truly curious to hear what you're responses are, all of you who are on the anti-semetic side - what purpose do I have from posting on this forum? From where does my desire to spend hours and devout thought stem from?
What have I to gain, and what have I to lose?

And ask yoruselves the same for yourselves in regards to the 'info' you're posting.

are you sure you want to claim responsibility for the state of the world today? from your post it already sounds like you have a racial superiority complex. you should probably stop using the word goyim too. the purpose of this forum is to spread the truth about the zionist NWO agenda.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

reply to post by asher

A) your thread is titled "JUDAISM from the TALMUD"
B) No body acts off the contents of the Talmud as you seem to desire to interpret them
C) 7 Jew Bankers man, you've hit the tail right on the donkey with that one. BAHAHAHAHAHA

I can't tell you how much I wish c) was true. Then i'd place a phone call, you'd be found and arrested for your bigotry.

FIAL!
what happened to quoting my words? you've proven nothing. i have backed up every statement ive made while youve tried to put words in my mouth. if this was all you had to say you may as well not comment. your post has added nothing to your argument.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
So your agenda by creating this thread is to warn people about the Zionist NWO Agenda..... riiiiiiiiiiiight. I fail to see how a meager 15 million humans have any ability to push any NWO agenda when there's over 7 billion people on the planet. I know ATS attracts kooky folks, but you my friend take the cake.
Hitler said some yarbles about how the Jew's had an agenda to suck German jobs and money from the hands of the germans, then branched it to their 'effect' on the neighboring lands.

And I'm not intending on quoting your words. It's too bothersome. You've failed. Fail fail fail. Hate hate hate. Hoax hoax hoax.

Here's a you tube video for you about the Jewish Agenda:

www.youtube.com...

edit on 20-3-2013 by Crabmeat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

So your agenda by creating this thread is to warn people about the Zionist NWO Agenda..... riiiiiiiiiiiight. I fail to see how a meager 15 million humans have any ability to push any NWO agenda when there's over 7 billion people on the planet. I know ATS attracts kooky folks, but you my friend take the cake.
Hitler said some yarbles about how the Jew's had an agenda to suck German jobs and money from the hands of the germans, then branched it to their 'effect' on the neighboring lands.

And I'm not intending on quoting your words. It's too bothersome. You've failed. Fail fail fail. Hate hate hate. Hoax hoax hoax.

Here's a you tube video for you about the Jewish Agenda:

www.youtube.com...

ok... well im gonna stop replying to you post now.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by asher

Alright. No arguments from me on that decision. I do have to give you a blessing, though I suspect in your eyes you'll see it more of as a curse:

May G-d bless your spreading of hate for a prosecuted people to utterly fail in all it's attempts. Amen.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by asher

The most hidden aspects of this world is that there are people, in high places and priviledged places and in media, fame categories that practice satanic rituals, though often not by that name, its whatever their more sophisticated in their minds, terms for this is. And unfortunately, there are people from all walks of life, in western and eastern worlds even in undeveloped nations and villages practicing rituals and cult like behaviors that are barbaric. Most people don't wake up to this. But awareness and seeing them wake up, using our minds, consciousness, what we give permission to, our awareness, faith if we have whether religious or not, in prayers and meditations, positive thinking, and actions, to help free this world. These are the traps and what people do in the names of their ISMS and beliefs and spiritual values is shocking.

The ones that control the world, ie the head of the elite or snake, is the ones that control human minds the strongest, which I would have to say, would be those who shape or control their religious or spiritual beliefs and thus, those behind the three major Judaic religions, and all the others too. For they would leave no road unblocked, or unforked.

A friend, after his night journey, travels, for he has active night lucid dreaming, obe and missions, and some guidance, wrote telling me, a while back, that what the bible was, what the Judaic was, was a passing on, codification, for the ancient black arts, even rituals of the last era and ancient Egypt, and Babolynia/Mesapatamia regions of old. And that these rituals open portals to the hellzones and bring in the renegades.

Now, shortly after this I read: Deuteronomy 28:53-57 (also Lev 26:29)

www.rationalchristianity.net...

Here is a code in its most obvious form. The mysteries leap out at people who are not just reading fundamentally, for they put odd things in. ie. Genesis, 32 30, jacob names the city he met God, peneal, well OK. Your pineal.

In revelations 11, 8 leapt out at me: "will lie in the street of the great city which [f]mystically is called Sodom and Egypt, where also their Lord was crucified"

Egypt eh, and also, where also their Lord was crucified, implying that this was done in both those places and implying more than one Christ tale.

I am not just citing talmud, I'm far more familiar with the Bible, but I am showing comparison for what is in ALL RELIGIONS, especially Judaic because the others I don't get much chance to study.

The mystery school things where a mind says, oh, something is being implied beyond what we've been taught.

Well, the one about cannabilism has "the sensitive woman (not compassionate) whose feet would bruise touching the ground (royalty!). Code. And also, I could say, a blueprint for how to have power, or wisdom, knoweldge, by not having love for family but sacrificing even your family, anyone. Ritual sacrifice.

Like the Rolling stones dandelion song.

I know how this world is run, and what is being done, and what is so scarey and dreadful in religions and why they are forcing people into fundamentalism and harming others, to trap them in a hellzone and lower frequency and prevent them from going home or further.

So knowing all this, even posting it, what does a person do about this?

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

reply to post by asher

The most hidden aspects of this world is that there are people, in high places and priviledged places and in media, fame categories that practice satanic rituals, though often not by that name, its whatever their more sophisticated in their minds, terms for this is. And unfortunately, there are people from all walks of life, in western and eastern worlds even in undeveloped nations and villages practicing rituals and cult like behaviors that are barbaric. Most people don't wake up to this. But awareness and seeing them wake up, using our minds, consciousness, what we give permission to, our awareness, faith if we have whether religious or not, in prayers and meditations, positive thinking, and actions, to help free this world. These are the traps and what people do in the names of their ISMS and beliefs and spiritual values is shocking.

The ones that control the world, ie the head of the elite or snake, is the ones that control human minds the strongest, which I would have to say, would be those who shape or control their religious or spiritual beliefs and thus, those behind the three major Judaic religions, and all the others too. For they would leave no road unblocked, or unforked.

A friend, after his night journey, travels, for he has active night lucid dreaming, obe and missions, and some guidance, wrote telling me, a while back, that what the bible was, what the Judaic was, was a passing on, codification, for the ancient black arts, even rituals of the last era and ancient Egypt, and Babolynia/Mesapatamia regions of old. And that these rituals open portals to the hellzones and bring in the renegades.

Now, shortly after this I read: Deuteronomy 28:53-57 (also Lev 26:29)

www.rationalchristianity.net...

Here is a code in its most obvious form. The mysteries leap out at people who are not just reading fundamentally, for they put odd things in. ie. Genesis, 32 30, jacob names the city he met God, peneal, well OK. Your pineal.

In revelations 11, 8 leapt out at me: "will lie in the street of the great city which [f]mystically is called Sodom and Egypt, where also their Lord was crucified"

Egypt eh, and also, where also their Lord was crucified, implying that this was done in both those places and implying more than one Christ tale.

I am not just citing talmud, I'm far more familiar with the Bible, but I am showing comparison for what is in ALL RELIGIONS, especially Judaic because the others I don't get much chance to study.

The mystery school things where a mind says, oh, something is being implied beyond what we've been taught.

Well, the one about cannabilism has "the sensitive woman (not compassionate) whose feet would bruise touching the ground (royalty!). Code. And also, I could say, a blueprint for how to have power, or wisdom, knoweldge, by not having love for family but sacrificing even your family, anyone. Ritual sacrifice.

Like the Rolling stones dandelion song.

I know how this world is run, and what is being done, and what is so scarey and dreadful in religions and why they are forcing people into fundamentalism and harming others, to trap them in a hellzone and lower frequency and prevent them from going home or further.

So knowing all this, even posting it, what does a person do about this?

i agree with you. the only thing you can do is spread what you know. expose everything. there is no need to keep it a secrete anymore tell it to whoever will listen and show them the proof. bring everything hidden into the light.

thats what im going to do.

it would be better if this wasn't wrongfully placed in the hoax bin so more people would read this. but now is the time for people to start speaking there minds about these topics amongst themselves and there peers and stop relying on our so called leaders for guidance and use their heart. we have to start showing that we know this information and act on it in our daily affairs.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

reply to post by asher

Alright. No arguments from me on that decision. I do have to give you a blessing, though I suspect in your eyes you'll see it more of as a curse:

May G-d bless your spreading of hate for a prosecuted people to utterly fail in all it's attempts. Amen.

What I find curious is you are so loathe to spell it out

God ...

You make all kinds of claims and insinuations against any who question what your very Religion puts before us?

To me that is the epitome of the ludicrous.

You say it is merely a tool, worthless on its own, however, the mere fact that
a) it is coded
b) it references heinous acts against children
c) it instructs on the necessity of not only lying to prevent its dissemination into public awareness but that it is ok to lie if you void your speech in your heart first.

Don't you feel like the hypocrite that all this adds up to seems to indicate?

There are many unusual to be polite instructions that you seem to think is ok because we don't understand what it means.

Here is your opportunity to clarify it for us and please, don't ask us to see a rabbi for explanation, you are here screaming at us that we are wrong.

Explain it to us and show us our ignorance or remain guilty as charged by a preponderance of evidence.

You think this is funny? A hate venue? Where in the hell is your conscience. What is outlined is child abuse of a perverted nature and if you are unwilling to explain it so we can understand where in the hell these "laws" originated from, then it is you who is spreading dis-info willingly.
While you are at it, show us where the Nation of Israel today is spreading the love you are so want to attribute to it.

look yourself in the mirror... deep into your own eyes... do you see satisfaction at the state of the world?
Doubtful you will feel guilt, it seems beyond the ilk and if you still, to this day, feel no remorse for murder then there is nothing left to say. It is done.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

reply to post by asher

You know, the Lord moves in mysterious ways. Right now He is working on you from within. You may not want to recognize the Holy Spirit at work but it is plain to see that I am probably being too harsh on you.

The reason I point this out... you instead of saying persecuted said prosecuted. There is little time left, don't squander it

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by anoncoholic

reply to post by asher

What I find curious is you are so loathe to spell it out

God ...

You make all kinds of claims and insinuations against any who question what your very Religion puts before us?

To me that is the epitome of the ludicrous.

You say it is merely a tool, worthless on its own, however, the mere fact that
a) it is coded
b) it references heinous acts against children
c) it instructs on the necessity of not only lying to prevent its dissemination into public awareness but that it is ok to lie if you void your speech in your heart first.

Don't you feel like the hypocrite that all this adds up to seems to indicate?

There are many unusual to be polite instructions that you seem to think is ok because we don't understand what it means.

Here is your opportunity to clarify it for us and please, don't ask us to see a rabbi for explanation, you are here screaming at us that we are wrong.

Explain it to us and show us our ignorance or remain guilty as charged by a preponderance of evidence.

You think this is funny? A hate venue? Where in the hell is your conscience. What is outlined is child abuse of a perverted nature and if you are unwilling to explain it so we can understand where in the hell these "laws" originated from, then it is you who is spreading dis-info willingly.
While you are at it, show us where the Nation of Israel today is spreading the love you are so want to attribute to it.

look yourself in the mirror... deep into your own eyes... do you see satisfaction at the state of the world?
Doubtful you will feel guilt, it seems beyond the ilk and if you still, to this day, feel no remorse for murder then there is nothing left to say. It is done.

Useless ploy.

I spell out G-d with the O removed because it's against my religion to use the Lords name vain.

"Here is my opportunity to clarify" you say. Not only have I clarified to you some of the tractates that have been quoted here but so has someone else way back on page 4 or 5 or something.

What child abuse do you speak of? You're infantile. Do you mean the child abuse I'm committing by proving your stupidity and hate-genda?

"These "laws" " have already been explained in part by me and in part by others, but you're clearly un-interested in reading things that refute your hate stance, and I tire of repeating myself upon deaf ears.

And lastly, you say I'm screaming at you that you're wrong. YOU ARE WRONG. To say that the Talmud is Jewish "laws" and that any Jew follows the Talmud judicially is asinine. You're so full of it that i'm beginning to feel sick trying to pull you out of the bung hole you've dug yourself into.

" The reason I point this out... you instead of saying persecuted said prosecuted. There is little time left, don't squander it "

Yehehehehehhe. Fixate on a typo. Lame tactics by a failing n00b.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
There is an aspect to everythign I don't know about. When you read into things, bad plans or procedures, does this mean you are making it happen, ie law of affinity or attraction? Does anyone know about these things. What does the old proverb of the monkies: see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil, really mean?

And if that is so, how could you function in this world without seeing what is around you to try and change it?

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   

There is an aspect to everythign I don't know about. When you read into things, bad plans or procedures, does this mean you are making it happen, ie law of affinity or attraction? Does anyone know about these things. What does the old proverb of the monkies: see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil, really mean?

And if that is so, how could you function in this world without seeing what is around you to try and change it?

ah ive often wondered this. let me tell you that i do believe in parallel realities an that every choice we make changes our future. but there are reasons you choose to notice the things you see and if you follow your heart you will find out why. at any moment you can turn away from any situation. but interest is something that spreads like fire. you are never in over your head you only have to rise to the occasion. i for one choose to acknowledge things like this. I've noticed if you follow your heart things pretty much always work out. and i think the bad people in this world don't have that ability. to many people are caught up in their own egos to try and change. if you notice something and feel that you should and can do something to change it then why not do the most you can. there are truly evil forces in this world we just need people willing to do something about it

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Crabmeat

you think you know lame yet don't know the difference between a Freudian slip and a typo.

Nowhere in this thread has anyone addressed the questions I put forth.

Your tactics are as superficial as your Faith. You say you can't spell out God with the O included because it is forbidden to speak in vain... you are beyond sorry or redemption. A Prayer has no sanctity to you and none of your Prayers will be heard in Heaven, Take it to your father of lies.

Carry on... I know my Lord visits some with grand delusion so they may believe a lie ... Judas comes to mind and even he had served his purpose.

Your purpose here was to accentuate the hypocrisy of the "chosen ones" and show just how heartless you all are because you, least of them all, are as afflicted with delusions of grandeur as all the rest of your tribe.

yeah, I'm the lame one for asking for the origin of the evil you so covet.

When Christ was murdered it was your tribe that sought to steal His glory and supplant Faith into your own greedy little pockets.

ponder that

ponder this mos maiorum
edit on 20-3-2013 by anoncoholic because: eta

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join