It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JUDAISM FROM THE TALMUD

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crabmeat
reply to post by asher

I saw that picture comparison post and I'm surprised it wasn't removed by the Mods for being absolutely stupid. you know why it's stupid?
The Jews in those pictures are DEAD because they were MURDERED. The Palestinians in those photo's are not.

If you can find a similar picture comparison where those kids on the other side of the fence don't have fat little cheeks i'll tip my hat off to you. But then again, maybe I've just given you an idea on what to photoshop.

LAUGHABLE.

And another Youtube video for our scholarly folk huh?
edit on 19-3-2013 by Crabmeat because: (no reason given)

there is no justifying israels actions or your post.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Crabmeat

If you aren't well versed in the Talmud then by what right do you have to state it is all out of context?
edit on 19-3-2013 by anoncoholic because: typo

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by anoncoholic

If you aren't well versed i the Talmud then by what right do you have to state it is all out of context?

Because I know what the Talmud is. Quoting just the Talmud without the Gemora is by default quoting it out of context. Read from pg. 8-9 of this thread where I've upon several occasions clarified what the Talmud is.
And if you read this thread earlier I illustrate exactly how the Talmud can be misinterpreted using one of the tractates that I did study at length.

The Talmud/Gemora is composed of MANY books. To complete all of Chas (all of the Gemora) requires 7 years if you're studying one Dhaf a day. To master one Dhaf takes anywhere between 8 to 16 hours. One Dhaf is both sides of the book for every page you turn.

Hence why I'm not well versed in Talmud. My apologies. But please, don't be lazy man. Go to your local Rabbi or look it up online.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

reply to post by asher

You changed the Video to the korban passover sacrifice. Good idea, that other video was radically retarded.

I'll have you know Jewish customs for slaughtering are so ridiculously strict - and all it's laws are scientifically proven to be as painless to the animal as possible. A feat 'primitive' man couldn't have realized without modern technology, unless of course a 'creator' told us how to do it.

I could link you a video of how the WHOLE of AMERICA treats that chicken you eat. Don't even get me started on the cows.

thats not slaughtering that is a sacrifice. they are not got to eat that animal. you think they are collecting its blood for cleanliness or something? you can't be that blind. and there was no other video

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

reply to post by asher

I saw that picture comparison post and I'm surprised it wasn't removed by the Mods for being absolutely stupid. you know why it's stupid?
The Jews in those pictures are DEAD because they were MURDERED. The Palestinians in those photo's are not.

If you can find a similar picture comparison where those kids on the other side of the fence don't have fat little cheeks i'll tip my hat off to you. But then again, maybe I've just given you an idea on what to photoshop.

LAUGHABLE.

And another Youtube video for our scholarly folk huh?

Watched the video... Nazi version would be the soldiers would have dragged everyone by the hair into a train headed to a genocide camp. Granted they wouldn't just kill them on the spot.

actually here is a yooutube vid for your education

www.youtube.com...

Can you hear the resolve of a people with nothing left to lose?

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by asher

Hahahahahaha! That's not a sacrifice. Those are religious Jews doing the slaughtering and all religious Jews know that it's forbidden to do sacrifices with a Beit HaMigdash. They were demonstrating to a group of students what the ritual sacrifice was like when the Holy Temple was up and running.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by anoncoholic

If you aren't well versed i the Talmud then by what right do you have to state it is all out of context?

Because I know what the Talmud is. Quoting just the Talmud without the Gemora is by default quoting it out of context. Read from pg. 8-9 of this thread where I've upon several occasions clarified what the Talmud is.
And if you read this thread earlier I illustrate exactly how the Talmud can be misinterpreted using one of the tractates that I did study at length.

The Talmud/Gemora is composed of MANY books. To complete all of Chas (all of the Gemora) requires 7 years if you're studying one Dhaf a day. To master one Dhaf takes anywhere between 8 to 16 hours. One Dhaf is both sides of the book for every page you turn.

Hence why I'm not well versed in Talmud. My apologies. But please, don't be lazy man. Go to your local Rabbi or look it up online.

Actually you didn't explain anything to my satisfaction. What you did was white-wash the whole thing as irrelevant because it was aimed at the child and yet isn't the very act of sodomy going against the morality of God?

You keep saying we should go to a rabbi? A man who knows God? A man who has love for all creation?

I can't help but wonder, if these rabbi's are so benevolent and beneficial to mankind then why exactly aren't they putting an end to the suffering of the Palestinians? Answer that and perhaps I will seek out a rabbi and ask him , but first I will look for the genetic marker that he is in fact of the Jewish bloodline.

Oh wait, you mean you don't know how to recognize a true blood by appearance?

Here is a hint... surely you know about the facial features of different races? Roman noses? Curly hair? Eye color? None of which I am talking about and doubtful I will share it since I wouldn't want any persecution of individuals who have nothing to do with the zionists who don't have this genetic marker.

Some of us read others like a book... perhaps you should just bow out gracefully if you have nothing to bring to the discussion other than a poor little me syndrome?

Bottom line, I am more inclined to believe the allegations due to your sidestepping the issue with all kinds of snide remarks and innuendo

I am particularly disappointed with your refusal to admit that there is something going on in the minds of the Jews who seek to rule over others.

The Palestinians aren't your personal pets to be "punished" for standing up to you even in the face of your superior weaponry.

Must make you feel good to kick dogs too

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

reply to post by asher

Hahahahahaha! That's not a sacrifice. Those are religious Jews doing the slaughtering and all religious Jews know that it's forbidden to do sacrifices with a Beit HaMigdash. They were demonstrating to a group of students what the ritual sacrifice was like when the Holy Temple was up and running.

sure, thats believable. good job I'm glad you cleared that up

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by anoncoholic

Good song. However, as I'm in Israel, and have been for the past few months I can testify that it's chock full of propaganda.
Israel didn't launch hundreds of missiles into Gaza those few months ago.
Ever hear a siren go off and then run into a bomb shelter? Until you do don't link videos that are full of pictures full of falsehood.
Video's like this is proof that 1 billion people can generate a lot more propaganda than a meager 14 million could ever hope to.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Good song. However, as I'm in Israel, and have been for the past few months I can testify that it's chock full of propaganda.
Ever hear a siren go off and then run into a bomb shelter? Until you do don't link videos that are full of pictures full of falsehood.
Video's like this is proof that 1 billion people can generate a lot more propaganda than a meager 14 million could ever hope to.

man your the worst kind of human

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I'm suggesting you go to a Rabbi not because he knows the Creator of the Universe and loves all but because he can, will, and would do so happily, explain to you what these tractates your quoting are all about.

But you don't want clarity. You clearly have an agenda, you and Asher both. Just don't go masquerading as peace loving humans when you're essentially condoning hate.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by asher

man your the worst kind of human

As someone who has worked in the film industry I can say that's not only a very powerful video but it's also edited VERY well. The war of 2009 was very ugly and Israel made many mistakes in it, but to see a biased piece such as that does nothing to me. Does that make me the worst kind of human? Or someone who just see's beyond what is being depicted. That you trust this bullnanny is paramount evidence for why you refuse to look past the contents of the Talmud.

Congratulations brother of this earth. You are a breeder of hate. You are a condemner of peace.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I'm suggesting you go to a Rabbi not because he knows the Creator of the Universe and loves all but because he can, will, and would do so happily, explain to you what these tractates your quoting are all about.

But you don't want clarity. You clearly have an agenda, you and Asher both. Just don't go masquerading as peace loving humans when you're essentially condoning hate.

you and israel are the ones condoning hate with your zionist agenda and pretending to be jews is the biggest masquerade of all. the great deception

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

oh please, give it a rest. Even I have seen the rock throwers vs tanks since the 60's. Propaganda? More like a bitter pill to swallow.

Go ahead, stir the hornets nest and save your excuses for God as I am sure he has been waiting a long long time for your explanation. The reality is He already knows your hearts and your minds... chosen ones remember?
edit on 19-3-2013 by anoncoholic because: typo

edit on 19-3-2013 by anoncoholic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
First - Why would anybody pretend to be a Jew? This statement of yours proves your idiocy. If I could choose to be anyone it wouldn't be a Jew - a people hated for millenia, hunted, exiled, prosecuted. You're stupid for saying that Asher.

Second - Anon - I can't wait for G-d to redeem this world. Sick hate spreading bastards.... it's crap like this that leads Jews to hate Jews and non-jews to hate Jews, and Jews to hate non-Jews. But I don't hate you, nor Asher. My faith doesn't allow me to. If I hated you I'd not have participated a second to this thread with all it's mis-info and hate. I'm just sad that you guys want to continue this senselessness instead of finding some sort of resolution.

Third - I have no agenda outside of educated you morons about the nature of the Talmud so that you could retract your attack against Judaism and Jews alike based off it's contents. But based of these past few hours I see very clearly that you both don't wish for such to occur as it's opposite of your hate-genda. Anti Zionist means Anti-Semite. You start killing Jews in israel you think the Jews in america and europe would stand for it? Then they'll be your target. That's called genocide.

I implore the mods, who are probably having a tea party over this forum to chime in and do something appropriate to this thread. Moving it to Hoax isn't enough. Though I do thank you for that. It was completely appropriate as dis-info is the ground for Hoax.
edit on 19-3-2013 by Crabmeat because: My quoting got messed up.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

First - Why would anybody pretend to be a Jew? This statement of yours proves your idiocy. If I could choose to be anyone it wouldn't be a Jew - a people hated for millenia, hunted, exiled, prosecuted. You're stupid for saying that Asher.

Second - Anon - I can't wait for G-d to redeem this world. Sick hate spreading bastards.... it's crap like this that leads Jews to hate Jews and non-jews to hate Jews, and Jews to hate non-Jews. But I don't hate you, nor Asher. My faith doesn't allow me to. If I hated you I'd not have participated a second to this thread with all it's mis-info and hate. I'm just sad that you guys want to continue this senselessness instead of finding some sort of resolution.

Third - I have no agenda outside of educated you morons about the nature of the Talmud so that you could retract your attack against Judaism and Jews alike based off it's contents. But based of these past few hours I see very clearly that you both don't wish for such to occur as it's opposite of your hate-genda. Anti Zionist means Anti-Semite. You start killing Jews in israel you think the Jews in america and europe would stand for it? Then they'll be your target. That's called genocide.

I implore the mods, who are probably having a tea party over this forum to chime in and do something appropriate to this thread. Moving it to Hoax isn't enough. Though I do thank you for that. It was completely appropriate as dis-info is the ground for Hoax.

there is no disinfo in this thread. israel cannot be justified and people are waking up to the lies. because these videos like the one you mock. im not asking people to hate jews i just want people to know the truth. i understand your mad because your in the wrong side of things and you know it. just look at locust swarming your state as we speak. you cant hide from justice forever.

revelations 2.9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

edit on 19-3-2013 by asher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
This thread is a perfect example of why I don't post here anymore.

OP is a complete copy and paste without attribution. Thread is nothing more than an all over the place hate piece. First it's Talmud sucks, then it's Jews aren't really Jews, then it's Israel treats Palestinians badly. Then it goes back to Jews not being Jews, but wanting Israel and of course the required Nazi comparisons.

Oh, and if you have any argument with the sloppy all over the place postings making the above points, too bad. That makes you a "you people" and you have no right to speak.

Also, any questions can clearly be answered by the simple posting of a youtube video without any comments which is also against the T&C.

And yet it's ten pages long.

Why bother.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by nihilus

because its the truth. research it yourself if you want to. i actually gave credit to the ex ATS member wiseman youve never wondered who owns the federal reserve or american media? or why america gives israel so much money yet turns a blind eye to its atrocities. if you look up this information its right there in plain sight. but of course anyone who questions anything about israel is just some crazy anti-semitic. please before you judge me look at this information and come to your own conclusions

rense.com...

"Today, seven Jewish Americans run the vast majority of US television networks, the printed press, the Hollywood movie industry, the book publishing industry, and the recording industry. Most of these industries are bundled into huge media conglomerates run by the following seven individuals:

Gerald Levin, CEO and Director of AOL Time Warner

Michael Eisner, Chairman and CEO of the Walt Disney Company

Edgar Bronfman, Sr., Chairman of Seagram Company Ltd

Edgar Bronfman, Jr, President and CEO of Seagram Company Ltd and head of Universal Studios

Sumner Redstone, Chairman and CEO of Viacom, Inc

Dennis Dammerman, Vice Chairman of General Electric

Peter Chernin, President and Co-COO of News Corporation Limited

Those seven Jewish men collectively control ABC, NBC, CBS, the Turner Broadcasting System, CNN, MTV, Universal Studios, MCA Records, Geffen Records, DGC Records, GRP Records, Rising Tide Records, Curb/Universal Records, and Interscope Records.

en.wikipedia.org...

Federal Reserve Board of Governors

The seven-member Board of Governors is a federal agency. It is charged with the overseeing of the 12 District Reserve Banks and setting national monetary policy. It also supervises and regulates the U.S. banking system in general.

Ben Bernanke (Chairman)
Janet Yellen (Vice Chairman)
Elizabeth A. Duke
Daniel Tarullo
Sarah Bloom Raskin
Jerome H. Powell
Jeremy C. Stein

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

hate-genda? Is it hate to ask for truth? Is it hate to demand justice? Is it hate to be here trying to understand what the problem is, where it comes from, what it leads to?

No friend, you mistake my intent as clearly as you misrepresent the posts here.

I have no agenda in this thread. I have no desires for conquest, I have no fear of God who would surely smite me if I am speaking bs.

My God doesn't code things to keep them hidden, He gives clues to truth. He doesn't code things to sophisticate it so none can understand it, He gave us all the answers in the Bible. There is a reason it is vast, it contains not merely clues, but guidance, strength, Faith, and ultimately justice. It is also a supernatural connection to God Himself..

Perhaps this little Biblical passage might mean something to you. It is just one of those times I say a Prayer and open my Bible at random and usually opens at the passage I seek...

Ecclesiastes 12:12
And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of flesh.
12:13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.
12:14 For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil..

you know, I keep stressing to people about bearing false witness.

As far as this thread goes, it seems pointless. People already know the truth about what evils are influencing their lives. Since this was moved to the hoax bin it is worthless to waste truth in.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by asher

here is no disinfo in this thread.

It has been shown to you that the "quotations" you started this thread about were taken out of context and misrepresented the content of the Talmud. This was clearly done to engender hatred of the Jews. This is disinfo of the blackest sort.

israel cannot be justified and people are waking up to the lies.

Why can't Israel be justified? To the Jewish people, a central religious tenet is that their God made a covenant with them. If they kept their part of this covenant, they would have the land of Israel. Anyone who enters into this covenant, be they Hebrew, Khazar, Ethiopian or Chinese becomes a Jew and can live in Israel. Setting aside the biblical stories, the State of Israel can be justified as a legitimate homeland for a people who have been persecuted to the point of genocide. There is absolutely no humane justification for there not to be an Israel.

because these videos like the one you mock. im not asking people to hate jews i just want people to know the truth.

You are asking people to hate Zionists, ie; Jews. You not only do not want people to know the truth, you have time and again refused to see the truth.

i understand your mad because your in the wrong side of things and you know it.

No, people are just getting frustrated because you've stuffed your fingers in your ears and just keep repeating the same old rubbish. Do you know what a yeshiva is? No, probably not. A yeshiva is a Jewish seminary. A man who is studying to be a rabbi just patiently tried to explain what the Talmud is to you, and you responded by calling him a "false Jew." Seriously, dude?

just look at locust swarming your state as we speak. you cant hide from justice forever.

What does a natural phenomenon like locusts have to do with justice?

revelations 2.9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

I thought you said you don't believe in religion and have never read any religious books. Did you get that quote from an Anti-Semitic website or were you just lying?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join