JUDAISM FROM THE TALMUD

page: 12
7
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Sigismundus
 


I gave you a star for your knowledge but question your comment about this thread being a hoax. To me it really doesn't matter where it is aside from others not reading due to a credibility issue and yet apparently the more we post evidence, the more we are coming across like hoaxers and if it is our integrity that is being judged, in the end, it will be ATS integrity that is being judged.

just sayin




posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sigismundus
reply to post by Hongkongphooey

Hi again, Phooey

You wrote: QUOTE

Can I stop laughing now? Did i say I follow the Torah? I said I am not reigious, [sic] didn't I? I don't believe in any religion! OK, so now do you understand?

Of course the Jewish Religion is thousands of years out of date and it would be impossible to follow the Torah entirely, what I was referring to was the 10 commandments of the Torah, the same 10 commandments used in the Christian Bible. The same 10 commandments that Yeshua (Jesus) taught!

What's your point?

UNQUOTE

What's my point? Well, there were alot of them if you bothered to read my post carefully.

For one thing the TORAH as a whole has drifted FAR from the so-called Ten Commandments – they are NOT THE SAME THING - which you should know if you bothered to read it (whether you choose to read the later botched Masoretic text versions, or the Dead Sea Scroll versions or the Samaritan Pentateuchal version or the Hebrew Vorlag underlay to the LXX Greek Septuaginta versions) –

For example in one place it says, e.g. ‘You will not make to me any graven images..’ which words were placed into the mouth of YHWH the clan god of post Exilic Yisro’el – and in another place it says (Numbers 21:5ff )
‘And the benei Yiro’el began to murmur against the Elohim and against Mosheh and spoke to him saying,, “Why have you brought us up out of Mitzrayim to die in the desert? There is no bread! There is no water! And the food is an abomination to us.”

So YHWH sent among them poisoned snakes so that they bit the people and many of the benei Yisro’el died.

Then the people approached Mosheh and spoke to him saying : “We sinned when we spoke against YHWH and against you. Pray that YHWH will take the snakes away from us.” So Moses prayed for the people. Then YHWH spoke to Mosheh saying

“You will forge a Bronze Snake Idol and you will place it up on a sacred Pole – so that anyone who is bitten will be able to regard it, and he will live.” So Mosheh fashioned a Bronze Snake Idol and placed it uponi a Pole – and when anyone was bitten by a snake and regarded the Bronze Snake Idol, they survived…

So which is it, Phooey?

Do you REALLY think the 10 Commandments and the Torah are the same thing in terms of its overall messaging (‘you will not make unto me any graven idols”) versus Torah command to make a Bronze Snake to protect against snake bite - (‘graven image’) –

Who taught you Torah anyway? (whether you are a ‘believer’ or not, you should at least be familiar with the facts before you start posting inane & unsupportable comments on ATS)

Didn’t you know that the supposedly ancient Torah of the Jews (being the patch-work of many hands) is full of internal and irreconcilable contradictions? Even the versions of the 10 commandments found in the 'text' don't match each other word for word...see TORAH Exodus, chapter 20, then read TORAH Exodus, chapter 34 then read TORAH Deuteronomy, chapter 5 in Hebrew.

So...maybe it’s time you stopped laughing – although perhaps I should not waste my time answering such drivel on a Thread that has clearly degenerated into yet another ATS HOAX !





tell me what part about this thread is a hoax?

Originally posted by Byrd

Originally posted by lee anoma


Originally posted by Byrd

The Babylonian Talmud can be found in its entirety at this link. There is no chapter called "Sanhedrin" and no book called "Sanhedirn."


Okay Byrd, you're going to have to help me with this one because I am confused, and considering your reputation of solid facts and accuracy I don't want to put my foot in my mouth by disputing your claim.

You say there is no book or chapter called Sanhedrin, but in the link that you gave there appears in the list of books, and a section called "Book 8: Sanhedrin".


Book 8: Tract Sanhedrin: Section Jurisprudence (Damages)


I'd looked at a different Talmud (not the Babylonian one) and it didn't have Sanhedrin there. My error -- I'm not Jewish and although I have some familiarity with it, I'm not THAT familiar with it. So, yeah -- strike one, there.

I try to be as accurate as possible, but sometimes the ol' "google-fu" fails me. This time, all the links to "Sanhedrin" text involved some very questionable sites and other reputable links that showed Sanhedrin as a court of judges.
edit on 20-3-2013 by Byrd because: (no reason given)


nothing on this thread is a lie and the ATS mods just want a cover up.



posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by asher
 





tell me what part about this thread is a hoax?


I wondered that too



posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Sigismundus
 



“You will forge a Bronze Snake Idol and you will place it up on a sacred Pole – so that anyone who is bitten will be able to regard it, and he will live.” So Mosheh fashioned a Bronze Snake Idol and placed it uponi a Pole – and when anyone was bitten by a snake and regarded the Bronze Snake Idol, they survived…
Oh only that Snake Idol had two heads...

I wonder...what if Mosheh is reading your words now and judge them not from the view of the people of Ishrael.



posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I'm changing this part, for I don't know where these come from, but its hard to research it, even researching it with hoax, doesnt automatically bring up articles saying this all been manufactured lies, as any other search on hoax would, it seems to be more about interpretation. But if there was a long term plan to alter things, and bring them out slowly it would be hard to discover this, because we have to ask, even 500 years ago, can you prove history took place as described? People can alter things, so just don't know.

However, that being said, 2 things:

1. Interpretation is everything, context. And sadly in modern society alot of this is actually lost. However, its very sad when people's intellects are reduced to the degree that they try to take metaphorical and out of context pieces, (that if truly in hebrew would be consonants and then would have up to 70 different translations possible by putting in the vowels), and attempt to live that way. Of course they would be committing crimes against humanity doing such. Fundamentalism is not the correct response to any of this including the bible.

2. To me, religions are very very dangerous. I see and glean Love out of the gospels of Christ/Yeshua/Jesus, and find for research some of the passages interesting, but we really learn to question everything and not give our power away and never follow bad orders, especially with regard to harming no one, no matter what, ever, for any reason whatsoever, even if we think they've done wrong in any way, to simply never harm others, but strive to help.

edit on 20-3-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by asher
 


no, thank you as it is your thread. Don't sweat the venue as there is literally so much damning evidence readers can decide for themselves. ... and it should be obvious to those behind the scenes that this has now become a personal issue of defending my integrity. which is right in line with yours.



posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by asher

Originally posted by Hongkongphooey

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
reply to post by Hongkongphooey
 


Even if you aren't "taught" the Talmud, it is still part of your religion.

Own it.



What a load of Rubbish on many points! First of all I am not religious and secondly their are many types of Jews as much astheir are many types of Christians! Mein Kampf was written by a so called Christian - Own It!


so are you a zionist and do you take the side of israel?


FFS Do you even read my posts or what i write?

Are you a Jew hater and do you support Nazi's? Same question and same context 9from your viewpoint at least LOL).

i have told you i do not believe in any religion! Do i believe that Israel has a right to exist? Yes as much as i believe that an independent Palestine state should be allowed to exist! Israel has given the Palestinians the West Bank and Gaza and i also think that Jordan and Egypt should give the Palestinians additional land to expand as well!



posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by anoncoholic

Originally posted by Hongkongphooey
reply to post by Sigismundus
 


Can I stop laughing now? Did i say I follow the Torah? I said I am not reigious, didn't I? I don't believe in any religion! OK, so now do you understand?

Of course the Jewish Religion is thousands of years out of date and it would be impossible to follow the Torah entirely, what I was referring to was the 10 commandments of the Torah, the same 10 commandments used in the Christian Bible. The same 10 commandments that Yeshua (Jesus) taught!

What's your point?


In the face of what has been posted you are under the impression the 10 commandments are the same?

Obviously you aren't even bothering to read.

ETA this might all seem like a joke to you and entertaining.

You really haven't got a clue
edit on 20-3-2013 by anoncoholic because: (no reason given)


I am afraid that you are mistaken and you are taking what i said out of context!

Now again, i was asked if i followed the Torah and then I was asked if i lived as Jews did thousands of years ago which is ridiculous. My point was that the Torah main basis is the 10 commandments, which are in fact the same 10 commandments that the christians use.

The Talmud is not Jewish law, it is not the basis of the religion. It is a discussion amongst rabbi's written in code, it's been explained but obviously you either cannot comprehend that or do not wish to as it does not serve your agenda!



posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hongkongphooey

Originally posted by asher

Originally posted by Hongkongphooey

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
reply to post by Hongkongphooey
 


Even if you aren't "taught" the Talmud, it is still part of your religion.

Own it.



What a load of Rubbish on many points! First of all I am not religious and secondly their are many types of Jews as much astheir are many types of Christians! Mein Kampf was written by a so called Christian - Own It!


so are you a zionist and do you take the side of israel?


FFS Do you even read my posts or what i write?

Are you a Jew hater and do you support Nazi's? Same question and same context 9from your viewpoint at least LOL).

i have told you i do not believe in any religion! Do i believe that Israel has a right to exist? Yes as much as i believe that an independent Palestine state should be allowed to exist! Israel has given the Palestinians the West Bank and Gaza and i also think that Jordan and Egypt should give the Palestinians additional land to expand as well!


exactly! your a ashkenazi but you dont support zionism. that was the point. i hope you arnt too offended. but i just wanted to let people know that just because you dont support zionism that doesn't mean you hate all jews. check your messages. i sent you two explaining why i asked you that question. i see that you support the state of israel but also Palestine and while i may not agree with you on israel i can see that your not a bad person and i have no negative feelings toward you for it.
edit on 20-3-2013 by asher because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sigismundus
reply to post by Hongkongphooey

Hi again, Phooey

You wrote: QUOTE

Can I stop laughing now? Did i say I follow the Torah? I said I am not reigious, [sic] didn't I? I don't believe in any religion! OK, so now do you understand?

Of course the Jewish Religion is thousands of years out of date and it would be impossible to follow the Torah entirely, what I was referring to was the 10 commandments of the Torah, the same 10 commandments used in the Christian Bible. The same 10 commandments that Yeshua (Jesus) taught!

What's your point?

UNQUOTE

What's my point? Well, there were alot of them if you bothered to read my post carefully.

For one thing the TORAH as a whole has drifted FAR from the so-called Ten Commandments – they are NOT THE SAME THING - which you should know if you bothered to read it (whether you choose to read the later botched Masoretic text versions, or the Dead Sea Scroll versions or the Samaritan Pentateuchal version or the Hebrew Vorlag underlay to the LXX Greek Septuaginta versions) –

For example in one place it says, e.g. ‘You will not make to me any graven images..’ which words were placed into the mouth of YHWH the clan god of post Exilic Yisro’el – and in another place it says (Numbers 21:5ff )
‘And the benei Yiro’el began to murmur against the Elohim and against Mosheh and spoke to him saying,, “Why have you brought us up out of Mitzrayim to die in the desert? There is no bread! There is no water! And the food is an abomination to us.”

So YHWH sent among them poisoned snakes so that they bit the people and many of the benei Yisro’el died.

Then the people approached Mosheh and spoke to him saying : “We sinned when we spoke against YHWH and against you. Pray that YHWH will take the snakes away from us.” So Moses prayed for the people. Then YHWH spoke to Mosheh saying

“You will forge a Bronze Snake Idol and you will place it up on a sacred Pole – so that anyone who is bitten will be able to regard it, and he will live.” So Mosheh fashioned a Bronze Snake Idol and placed it uponi a Pole – and when anyone was bitten by a snake and regarded the Bronze Snake Idol, they survived…

So which is it, Phooey?

Do you REALLY think the 10 Commandments and the Torah are the same thing in terms of its overall messaging (‘you will not make unto me any graven idols”) versus Torah command to make a Bronze Snake to protect against snake bite - (‘graven image’) –

Who taught you Torah anyway? (whether you are a ‘believer’ or not, you should at least be familiar with the facts before you start posting inane & unsupportable comments on ATS)

Didn’t you know that the supposedly ancient Torah of the Jews (being the patch-work of many hands) is full of internal and irreconcilable contradictions? Even the versions of the 10 commandments found in the 'text' don't match each other word for word...see TORAH Exodus, chapter 20, then read TORAH Exodus, chapter 34 then read TORAH Deuteronomy, chapter 5 in Hebrew.

So...maybe it’s time you stopped laughing – although perhaps I should not waste my time answering such drivel on a Thread that has clearly degenerated into yet another ATS HOAX !





Sigismundus, I don't follow any religion because they are all man made BS to control people! In previous posts I was trying to educate some haters on here that the majority of Jews do not follow talmudic text (it's not the Jewish Bible but a rabbinical discussion).

It really does not matter what the torah has been expanded to be because the only relevant parts needed for any religious people to learn are the 10 commandments as Thy shall not kill, or Love Thy neighbour, etc. - Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth (BIBLE) ie common sense!

As I am not religious in any way, you can go on as much as you like about whats in the Torah but you are wasting your time as I would rather learn about real history than made up hogwash to control masses. have fun, Cheers.



posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Hongkongphooey
 


agree to disagree then. I have no agenda here aside from truth and justice.

We can post "opinion" all day long but the ultimate truth isn't found in words but in deeds.

Ye shall know them by their fruit.

If you are unable to see what is being sown in the world (and not just recent history but going all the way back to Christ and the crucifixion and the fact that it is the aim of this religion to eliminate Christians) from a historical perspective, then I would question your agenda in denying what is clearly the same mindset.

What in the world would I have to gain by trying to sway opinions? I am not religious, I am spiritual. I am not against the Jews, I am for all. This division of people isn't my idea, nor is it in my understanding why so many people are so cemented to ideology when that ideology is murderous by nature.

What do I have to lose? Oh I dunno, perhaps a mos(t)sad hit squad will be bringing me a glimpse of that in the future... I don't rule anything out when cunning evil is pitted against God and His creation.

Sit on the fence and watch it from your comfort zone if that is your leaning, to some of us though, complacency is not an option.
edit on 20-3-2013 by anoncoholic because: typo



posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by asher

Originally posted by Hongkongphooey

Originally posted by asher

Originally posted by Hongkongphooey

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
reply to post by Hongkongphooey
 


Even if you aren't "taught" the Talmud, it is still part of your religion.

Own it.



What a load of Rubbish on many points! First of all I am not religious and secondly their are many types of Jews as much astheir are many types of Christians! Mein Kampf was written by a so called Christian - Own It!


so are you a zionist and do you take the side of israel?


FFS Do you even read my posts or what i write?

Are you a Jew hater and do you support Nazi's? Same question and same context 9from your viewpoint at least LOL).

i have told you i do not believe in any religion! Do i believe that Israel has a right to exist? Yes as much as i believe that an independent Palestine state should be allowed to exist! Israel has given the Palestinians the West Bank and Gaza and i also think that Jordan and Egypt should give the Palestinians additional land to expand as well!


exactly! your a ashkenazi but you dont support zionism. that was the point. i hope you arnt too offended. but i just wanted to let people know that just because you dont support zionism or israel that doesn't mean you hate all jews. check your messages. i sent you two explaining why i asked you that question.
edit on 20-3-2013 by asher because: (no reason given)
edit on 20-3-2013 by asher because: (no reason given)


I am of mixed descent Sephardic (Mothers Lineage) and Ashkenasi (Fathers lineage) I look very middle eastern and many Arabs think i am of Arabic descent however, Zionism just means supporting the right for Jews to live in Israel.

Let me be straight, when Israel does something wrong, I will disagree with thei actions butwhen the Palestinians or Arab neighbours do wrong, i disagree with them also!

Both are wrong on many occassions and this tit for tat nonsense has to stop to make progress on behalf of all humanity.

The problem for both Israel and Palestine is their leaders! Israel because they want to put down all insurrection down with an iron fist and Palestinians leaders are wrong because they use their poor people's situation to line their bank accounts with millions of dollars and persuade them to die in the name of their cause 9to get more funds).

It's a viscious circle and at the core all about the money! Israel for buying arms to build up strong defence and Palestinian to line their own bank accounts (PLO leaders).

to get to the root of the evil you have to see it from both sides not just vilify one side becaus eyou hate their religion or country! until we all see ourselves as humans first there will be no progress!



posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by anoncoholic
reply to post by Hongkongphooey
 


agree to disagree then. I have no agenda here aside from truth and justice.

We can post "opinion" all day long but the ultimate truth isn't found in words but in deeds.

Ye shall know them by their fruit.

If you are unable to see what is being sown in the world (and not just recent history but going all the way back to Christ and the crucifixion and the fact that it is the aim of this religion to eliminate Christians) from a historical perspective, then I would question your agenda in denying what is clearly the same mindset.

What in the world would I have to gain by trying to sway opinions? I am not religious, I am spiritual. I am not against the Jews, I am for all. This division of people isn't my idea, nor is it in my understanding why so many people are so cemented to ideology when that ideology is murderous by nature.

What do I have to lose? Oh I dunno, perhaps a mos(t)sad hit squad will be bringing me a glimpse of that in the future... I don't rule anything out when cunning evil is pitted against God and His creation.

Sit on the fence and watch it from your comfort zone if that is your leaning, to some of us though, complacency is not an option.
edit on 20-3-2013 by anoncoholic because: typo


Jesus Christ (as the Catholic -Paulism) story goes is pure fiction fairy tale. Yeshua ben Yosef was the real life character who was a teacher (Rabbi) and the leader of a Jewish sect. The story was hijacked by Paul (who was Saul) and changed into a combined Roman/Egyptian/Greek mythology character to create a new religion!

If you are of spiritual nature you will know of the cosmic Christ - Sananda?



posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hongkongphooey

Originally posted by asher

Originally posted by Hongkongphooey

Originally posted by asher

Originally posted by Hongkongphooey

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
reply to post by Hongkongphooey
 


Even if you aren't "taught" the Talmud, it is still part of your religion.

Own it.



What a load of Rubbish on many points! First of all I am not religious and secondly their are many types of Jews as much astheir are many types of Christians! Mein Kampf was written by a so called Christian - Own It!


so are you a zionist and do you take the side of israel?


FFS Do you even read my posts or what i write?

Are you a Jew hater and do you support Nazi's? Same question and same context 9from your viewpoint at least LOL).

i have told you i do not believe in any religion! Do i believe that Israel has a right to exist? Yes as much as i believe that an independent Palestine state should be allowed to exist! Israel has given the Palestinians the West Bank and Gaza and i also think that Jordan and Egypt should give the Palestinians additional land to expand as well!


exactly! your a ashkenazi but you dont support zionism. that was the point. i hope you arnt too offended. but i just wanted to let people know that just because you dont support zionism or israel that doesn't mean you hate all jews. check your messages. i sent you two explaining why i asked you that question.
edit on 20-3-2013 by asher because: (no reason given)
edit on 20-3-2013 by asher because: (no reason given)


I am of mixed descent Sephardic (Mothers Lineage) and Ashkenasi (Fathers lineage) I look very middle eastern and many Arabs think i am of Arabic descent however, Zionism just means supporting the right for Jews to live in Israel.

Let me be straight, when Israel does something wrong, I will disagree with thei actions butwhen the Palestinians or Arab neighbours do wrong, i disagree with them also!

Both are wrong on many occassions and this tit for tat nonsense has to stop to make progress on behalf of all humanity.

The problem for both Israel and Palestine is their leaders! Israel because they want to put down all insurrection down with an iron fist and Palestinians leaders are wrong because they use their poor people's situation to line their bank accounts with millions of dollars and persuade them to die in the name of their cause 9to get more funds).

It's a viscious circle and at the core all about the money! Israel for buying arms to build up strong defence and Palestinian to line their own bank accounts (PLO leaders).

to get to the root of the evil you have to see it from both sides not just vilify one side becaus eyou hate their religion or country! until we all see ourselves as humans first there will be no progress!


you cant just claim the heritage of your adoptive religion and decide to take peoples homes. ashkenazi jews are european. their ancestors are the khazars they belong in europe. to say now that i believe in this i can take what ever land i want is wrong. especially when they treat the palestinians so badly. no one else on earth could pull this massive lie off and hurt so many people in the process. read the curses of leviticus and dueteronomy look up pictures of the ancient hebrew israelites and you will know who the lost tribes of israel are. the physical people are still here but their heritage and culture is now lost to them and that is why they are lost tribes.

that is a different conspiracy for a different thread though.
edit on 20-3-2013 by asher because: (no reason given)
edit on 20-3-2013 by asher because: (no reason given)
edit on 20-3-2013 by asher because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Hongkongphooey
 


There is only one truth not variants in flavor of it. None of us were there 2k years ago but we all know something happened to make us start counting days. Personally I would believe in Christ before I put Faith in those who conspired to murder him, a trend I might add that hasn't ended and the whole-sale killing of innocents is in high gear today.

Yes, history was written by the victor.

As far as Jesus, I put my Faith in Him alone

I have my reasons



posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I'm changing this part, for I don't know where these come from, but its hard to research it, even researching it with hoax, doesnt automatically bring up articles saying this all been manufactured lies, as any other search on hoax would, it seems to be more about interpretation. But if there was a long term plan to alter things, and bring them out slowly it would be hard to discover this, because we have to ask, even 500 years ago, can you prove history took place as described? People can alter things, so just don't know.

However, that being said, 2 things:

1. Interpretation is everything, context. And sadly in modern society alot of this is actually lost. However, its very sad when people's intellects are reduced to the degree that they try to take metaphorical and out of context pieces, (that if truly in hebrew would be consonants and then would have up to 70 different translations possible by putting in the vowels), and attempt to live that way. Of course they would be committing crimes against humanity doing such. Fundamentalism is not the correct response to any of this including the bible.

2. To me, religions are very very dangerous. I see and glean Love out of the gospels of Christ/Yeshua/Jesus, and find for research some of the passages interesting, but we really learn to question everything and not give our power away and never follow bad orders, especially with regard to harming no one, no matter what, ever, for any reason whatsoever, even if we think they've done wrong in any way, to simply never harm others, but strive to help.

edit on 20-3-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)


thats because this isnt a hoax. the moderator byrd added one post to this thread saying it should be moved into the hoax bin. in that post she referenced a yahoo answers page that had false information and then she got the site owner springer to throw it in the hoax bin. i have messaged both of them proving that this wasn't a hoax and byrd even admitted she was wrong and didnt know a lot about this topic but nothing has been done. they are probably hoping i let this thread die but i won't. what other thread has over 200 comments but only 7 flags? this is one of the few conspiracies on this site that can be 100% proven right and they are trying to cover it up. personally for me its an outrage. this conspiracy is the source of all conspiracies. these zionist are the NWO they have all the power of america all of the technology and they hide behind the curtain of religion. the only thing needed to stop them is knowledge. i will never be an advocate of hate because i dont even hate them myself i pity them and hope they are brought to justice. i think once people learn the truth they will be in for a rude awakening. i dont need to hate them because plenty of other people will. and im not saying that hate or anger is justified but it is the natural response.
edit on 20-3-2013 by asher because: (no reason given)
edit on 20-3-2013 by asher because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Hahahahaha.

The fact that I'm the only religious Jew who's posting in this thread I find it quite hysterical and counter productive to your purposes in creating this thread that my attempt at educating you has been wholly ignored.

This thread was moved to Hoax because there's dis-info in it. The Talmud, as I've said many times already is not a stand alone text and anybody who takes it as such is breeding dis-info, naivety, hate, and downright condemning themselves as being someone not* to be taken seriously.

That this fact, this truth, is being ignored is proof that you're not interested in the truth, nor the facts, but simply in pushing your Jew hating agenda.

You claim that you don't hate Jews, you just hate Zionist. News flash - any mildly religious Jew is a Zionist as one of the premise's of Judaism is that Israel belongs to them.

You don't have a problem with Zionist you have a problem with Judaism. Get the very clear through your thick skull. If you're not okay with being a Jew hater, an anti-semite, then you should re-evaluation the whole nature of this hate thread you created.
edit on 20-3-2013 by Crabmeat because: added not*



posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crabmeat
Hahahahaha.

The fact that I'm the only religious Jew who's posting in this thread I find it quite hysterical and counter productive to your purposes in creating this thread that my attempt at educating you has been wholly ignored.

This thread was moved to Hoax because there's dis-info in it. The Talmud, as I've said many times already is not a stand alone text and anybody who takes it as such is breeding dis-info, naivety, hate, and downright condemning themselves as being someone to be taken seriously.

That this fact, this truth, is being ignored is proof that you're not interested in the truth, nor the facts, but simply in pushing your Jew hating agenda.

You claim that you don't hate Jews, you just hate Zionist. News flash - any mildly religious Jew is a Zionist as one of the premise's of Judaism is that Israel belongs to them.

You don't have a problem with Zionist you have a problem with Judaism. Get the very clear through your thick skull. If you're not okay with being a Jew hater, an anti-semite, then you should re-evaluation the whole nature of this hate thread you created.


what have i said about the talmud that was not written inside it?

show me my quote in this thread where i say jews only worship the talmud. the quotes from the book are the real thing. the facts are in the talmud.

show me my quote where i say i hate zionist and i have a problem with judaism. you say any mildly religious jew is a zionist and that is a lie. that is you grouping all jews in one category.

you can go back and read all my words for yourself. i challenge you to do this
edit on 20-3-2013 by asher because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by asher

Originally posted by Crabmeat
Hahahahaha.

The fact that I'm the only religious Jew who's posting in this thread I find it quite hysterical and counter productive to your purposes in creating this thread that my attempt at educating you has been wholly ignored.

This thread was moved to Hoax because there's dis-info in it. The Talmud, as I've said many times already is not a stand alone text and anybody who takes it as such is breeding dis-info, naivety, hate, and downright condemning themselves as being someone to be taken seriously.

That this fact, this truth, is being ignored is proof that you're not interested in the truth, nor the facts, but simply in pushing your Jew hating agenda.

You claim that you don't hate Jews, you just hate Zionist. News flash - any mildly religious Jew is a Zionist as one of the premise's of Judaism is that Israel belongs to them.

You don't have a problem with Zionist you have a problem with Judaism. Get the very clear through your thick skull. If you're not okay with being a Jew hater, an anti-semite, then you should re-evaluation the whole nature of this hate thread you created.


what have i said about the talmud that was not written inside it?

show me my quote in this thread where i say jews only worship the talmud. the quotes from the book are the real thing. the facts are in the talmud.

show me my quote where i say i hate zionist and i have a problem with judaism. you say any mildly religious jew is a zionist and that is a lie. that is you grouping all jews in one category.

you can go back and read all my words for yourself. i challenge you to do this
edit on 20-3-2013 by asher because: (no reason given)


You quoted the Talmud as definitive proof of Jewish savagery, saying that anyone who follows these laws is evil.
While that's true, that anyone following the Talmud independently of what goes along with it, would be evil - NO JEW who studies the Talmud, no religious sect of Judaism, no Jew (period.) follows just the Talmud because as a stand alone text is holds no value to Judaism. It's coupled with the Gemora, with Midrash'im, with Mishna'im and with a Rabbi who gives it over to his students. Quoting the Talmud without it's counterparts is a false pretense which you can't seem to get over.

And telling me that i'm lying when I say that mildly religious Jews are Zionist when I'm a Jew who studies in Yeshiva and is engrossed in the communities is just absolutely retarded. That's like telling a rocket scientists that it's not Jet Fuel they need to launch their rockets but orange juice.



posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Of course its a hoax as every one knows that jewish people just love the goyim. They are brought up from a young age being told that we goy are lovely people. I guess I should throw in the anti semite card that way its sorted and people will go back to not caring. Its all lies made up by nazis. The talmud is a lovely book inspired by the spirit in the sky no doubt. So all you non believers will go to hell. Lets not for get that the jewish people are gods favorite, his chosen people.
.
edit on 20-3-2013 by illuminnaughty because: (no reason given)





new topics
top topics
 
7
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

log in

join