It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JUDAISM FROM THE TALMUD

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by asher

Originally posted by Crabmeat
reply to post by asher

This video you have posted here is of a Jew who hasn't spoken one word about the contents of the Talmud, who probably never opened up a Talmud (presumption), and likely doesn't even like religious Jewry (presumption based on what he's saying).
He's, for 20 minutes, criticizing a chabadnik's speech. It's completely invalid and unrelated to the problem I have with your assertions in this thread.
Be more constructive with your feedback.

he is saying the same thing i am thinking. he even addressed the issue of this particular thread concerning context. maybe you should actually read the thread before you comment.

I Edited my post. I don't want to double post it. Read and respond.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

ETA: this isnt really about jews per say. its about the rothschilds khazars and zionist. there are plenty of israeli jews who are against zionisim.

i mentioned that this had more to do with the rothschilds khazars and zionist than all jews of the world. just because some priest assault little boys doesnt make all catholics bad. and just because a small group of radical muslims suicide bomb doesnt mean all of them are evil.

once again i dont hate all jews for the actions of zionist. there are many jews who are also against zionism

im not saying all of israel because there are people in israel that dont support the government just like americans dont like theirs.

like I've said before i am not talking about all jews i am only talking about rothschilds khazars and zionist.

once again i dont hate jews. this thread is about the evil of zionist israel.

these are my quotes trying to tell everyone that im not talking about ALL jews ONLY the few radicals who happen to be in charge. do not twist my words.
edit on 19-3-2013 by asher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by asher

I'm not twisting your words. I'm simply stating a TRUTH that discussing the TALMUD independent of it's PARTNER TEXTS with disregard of it's purpose and intent is a HATE GENERATOR, which YOU ARE guilty of doing by creating this thread and referencing the TALMUD as a stand alone document. Let me tell you this very cut and dry - the TALMUD as a stand alone text is worth ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

If you can't understand that, or are unwilling to admit it, then you're statements of not being a Jew hater are invalid, because just in the fact that you've made this thread proves otherwise. Also you're allowing others to be misdirected through this hate 'machine'.

"If a gentile kills a Jew kill him. If a Jew kills a gentile let him go free". Pshh. Quoting things like this doesn't spread hate? Gtfo please.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

reply to post by asher

I'm not twisting your words. I'm simply stating a TRUTH that discussing the TALMUD independent of it's PARTNER TEXTS with disregard of it's purpose and intent is a HATE GENERATOR, which YOU ARE guilty of doing by creating this thread and referencing the TALMUD as a stand alone document. Let me tell you this very cut and dry - the TALMUD as a stand alone text is worth ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

If you can't understand that, or are unwilling to admit it, then you're statements of not being a Jew hater are invalid, because just in the fact that you've made this thread proves otherwise. Also you're allowing others to be misdirected through this hate 'machine'.

"If a gentile kills a Jew kill him. If a Jew kills a gentile let him go free". Pshh. Quoting things like this doesn't spread hate? Gtfo please.

quoting things like that dont spread hate. but teaching it dose. i am quoting this because it is in the talmud. quoting things like this spread knowledge. you are saying this as if i am endorsing these things. I'm not saying all jews live by this. only the radicals. what dont you understand about that? so if you dont think this is right then im not talking about you. the talmud and zionist are the things spreading hate

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by asher

That's ABSOLUTE BS man! You're making me backtrack to my earlier post which explains the Talmud.

:

Let me explain something to you very clearly Asher. The Talmud is a CODIFIED text. Codified means that it was written in CODE.
The BASIS of the TALMUD is a written form of the ORAL TRADITION of JUDAISM. It was written around 200c.e. during/after the Babylonian exile because the Jews were worried the ORAL TRADITION would be lost. Its purpose in being written was to GUIDE RABBI'S in the teaching of the ORAL TRADITION to their STUDENTS. This being said, meaning, that if one was to take a Talmud and open it, and read it, they'd misinterpret all of it's contents without the guiding of their Rabbi.
The Talmud is NOT a STAND-ALONE TEXT. It's coupled with the GEMORA - A COMMENTARY by many of Jewish Scholarships biggest talmudic scholars about the MEANING of the TALMUD. It also is sometimes accompanied by the MIDRASH.
If you ever OPEN a GEMORA, you'll find that the TRACTATE takes less than 1/50th of the page and is SURROUNDED by said COMMENTARIES.

AND:

"the TALMUD as a stand alone text is worth ABSOLUTELY NOTHING."

If you want to base your hate off the Talmud then your hate is based off NOTHING and you're just being a prick.
edit on 19-3-2013 by Crabmeat because: Edit for second Quote.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

edit on Tue Mar 19 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: 15k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or Post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on the Websites or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

reply to post by asher

Isn't that the point exactly? The OP didn't write those words and yet all we get as explanation is that it is taken out of context.

Please explain to us mere mortal goyem exactly what it means in context. Please also explain why when someone points out quotes coming from Israel that tend to portray the rest of us as animals and not being worthy in their eyes?

I'm telling you, this world and some cultures in particular have a massive megalomania complex.

I don't know about you, but I do comprehend plain english and would appreciate just a single reply that addresses the questions and not the messengers.

Why is it ok to lie (if you say it with a duplicitous style) when lying is one of the ten commandments?

We obviously don't believe in the same God or am I missing something here?

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

you people need to know who the true evil in this world is. dont be mad at me for trying to inform others. through out this thread you have twisted my words and called me names. but that still doesn't hide what is obvious.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by asher

These videos are retarded Asher. I'm a religious ASHKENAZI Jew in Yeshiva studying in Israel. We are not satan worshippers who sacrifice humans. You're out of your mind and if you continue to link Youtube garbage and educate yourself with youtube garbage then this conversation is over as you've clearly discredited yourself beyond doubt.

I could link you 1000 videos that say George Bush is the anti-christ, only he's not president now, Obama is, so now there's about 2000 videos that say Obama is the anti-christ.... SMH. I didn't know I was being mildly prophetic when I called you pathetic.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

reply to post by asher

These videos are retarded Asher. I'm a religious ASHKENAZI Jew in Yeshiva studying in Israel. We are not satan worshippers who sacrifice humans. You're out of your mind and if you continue to link Youtube garbage and educate yourself with youtube garbage then this conversation is over as you've clearly discredited yourself beyond doubt.

I could link you 1000 videos that say George Bush is the anti-christ, only he's not president now, Obama is, so now there's about 2000 videos that say Obama is the anti-christ.... SMH. I didn't know I was being mildly prophetic when I called you pathetic.

no your a descendant of khazars and you have no right in israel. how are those locust by the way?

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by asher

You changed the Video to the korban passover sacrifice. Good idea, that other video was radically retarded.

I'll have you know Jewish customs for slaughtering are so ridiculously strict - and all it's laws are scientifically proven to be as painless to the animal as possible. A feat 'primitive' man couldn't have realized without modern technology, unless of course a 'creator' told us how to do it.

I could link you a video of how the WHOLE of AMERICA treats that chicken you eat. Don't even get me started on the cows.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by asher

Dude - you're so uneducated it's disgusting. You can't watch some youtube videos and expect to have all the information. Historians have been looking into the origin of ashkenazi jews for over 200 years.
Read a book - The Kuzari.
If you're not going to be educated before you speak you're like a child. And you need to stop this right now. You're generating hate for something you don't even understand. Posting these stupid videos. Quoting the Talmud as if you're a scholar.
This is appalling.

There's not a single remotely religious Jew who isn't a zionist. You're hating on 6 million people and generating hate for them. That number, 6 million, is the same amount of people that died in the holocaust. Think about what you're doing before you do it. Then again, you're not even doing anything, you're just being a sheep in the herd helping the machine do it's will. Appalling and appalled. You get no applause.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

I've read through some more of the thread posts and I have to agree with you.
I missed some of the comments by the OP throughout the thread.
Seems that you are right in that regard.

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

reply to post by asher

Dude - you're so uneducated it's disgusting. You can't watch some youtube videos and expect to have all the information. Historians have been looking into the origin of ashkenazi jews for over 200 years.
Read a book - The Kuzari.
If you're not going to be educated before you speak you're like a child. And you need to stop this right now. You're generating hate for something you don't even understand. Posting these stupid videos. Quoting the Talmud as if you're a scholar.
This is appalling.

There's not a single remotely religious Jew who isn't a zionist. You're hating on 6 million people and generating hate for them. That number, 6 million, is the same amount of people that died in the holocaust. Think about what you're doing before you do it. Then again, you're not even doing anything, you're just being a sheep in the herd helping the machine do it's will. Appalling and appalled. You get no applause.

oh please. the zionist jews are treating the Palestinians the same way nazis treated jews in europe. so lets talk about that then.

Dan 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, [even] to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
That number, 6 million, is the same amount of people that died in the holocaust.

says it all then. You only think of yourselves and not the rest who also died freeing the world of a Hitler.

You talk about education so please, educate us as to what those quotes mean exactly since we are all illiterate in your eyes.

Surely you have an explanation handy and not just more excuses?

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by anoncoholic

reply to post by asher

Isn't that the point exactly? The OP didn't write those words and yet all we get as explanation is that it is taken out of context.

Please explain to us mere mortal goyem exactly what it means in context. Please also explain why when someone points out quotes coming from Israel that tend to portray the rest of us as animals and not being worthy in their eyes?

I'm telling you, this world and some cultures in particular have a massive megalomania complex.

I don't know about you, but I do comprehend plain english and would appreciate just a single reply that addresses the questions and not the messengers.

Why is it ok to lie (if you say it with a duplicitous style) when lying is one of the ten commandments?

We obviously don't believe in the same God or am I missing something here?

Mr. Mere Mortal Goyem, inferior human, pest upon the land, grasshopper among giants._javascript:icon('
') I do wish I could tell you all the meaning behind the Talmud tractates our OP has presented to you but I'm not well versed enough in the wide breathe of the Talmud to help you.
I can say that the first one about the "one who sodomizes a child under the age of nine, he is not held liable" is not referring to the one who sodomized as being innocent but the child. Both the physical and spiritual implications as well as the times that this tractate were written are meant to be taken into account when understanding these tractates. My advice for you is don't be lazy - bring them to your local Rabbi who'd be happy to (more than!) to clarify the subject. Otherwise look up the tractate on google. Couple the search with 'gemora commentators'. ArtScroll does tremendous amounts of english translations for the Talmud/Gemora.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by asher

Israeli's aren't treating Palestinians the same way Nazi's treated the Jews. That's just absolutely crazy my friend.
Palestinians live in Jerusalem in relative peace. They can have jobs, they have their own business, their own neighborhoods, nobody is FORCING them out of their homes and into genocide camps.
You mean the walls that Israel put up? Since the erection of those walls the number of bombings and religious based attacks from fanatical Muslims decreased 95%. There are fanatical Jews just as there are fanatical Muslims, but when Muslims number 1 billion of the worlds population... suppose the precent of radicals in Judaism and Islam was the same. The difference in population would make the number of radical Muslims tower over the world population of Jews let alone the population of Jews in Israel.
You're not educated.
The Nazi's appealed to their neighbors with threats of war if they didn't turn over their Jews. Does Israel do that? Laughable question.
The Nazi's made Jews in their borders walk around with 'marks' on their clothing to signify that they were Jews. Does Israel do that to it's Palestinian population? Another laughable question.
The Nazi's STARVED and MURDERED Jews. Does Israel do that to Palestinians? Laughable.
The Nazi's wanted the Jews wiped off the face of the earth. If Israel wants that, then FRACK Israel.... yet..... that's not what Israel wants so... lets not frack Israel.

You can't compare excrement with food my friend unless you're a dog whose head is snozz deep in the cat's litter box.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by anoncoholic

I'm not just thinking about myself you imbecile. To think about how low the world would sink to kill another 6 million Jews terrifies me. To think about how low supposedly educated individuals as yourselves have sunk is terrifying as it is.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

reply to post by asher

Israeli's aren't treating Palestinians the same way Nazi's treated the Jews. That's just absolutely crazy my friend.
Palestinians live in Jerusalem in relative peace. They can have jobs, they have their own business, their own neighborhoods, nobody is FORCING them out of their homes and into genocide camps.
You mean the walls that Israel put up? Since the erection of those walls the number of bombings and religious based attacks from fanatical Muslims decreased 95%. There are fanatical Jews just as there are fanatical Muslims, but when Muslims number 1 billion of the worlds population... suppose the precent of radicals in Judaism and Islam was the same. The difference in population would make the number of radical Muslims tower over the world population of Jews let alone the population of Jews in Israel.
You're not educated.
The Nazi's appealed to their neighbors with threats of war if they didn't turn over their Jews. Does Israel do that? Laughable question.
The Nazi's made Jews in their borders walk around with 'marks' on their clothing to signify that they were Jews. Does Israel do that to it's Palestinian population? Another laughable question.
The Nazi's STARVED and MURDERED Jews. Does Israel do that to Palestinians? Laughable.
The Nazi's wanted the Jews wiped off the face of the earth. If Israel wants that, then FRACK Israel.... yet..... that's not what Israel wants so... lets not frack Israel.

You can't compare excrement with food my friend unless you're a dog whose head is snozz deep in the cat's litter box.

Originally posted by SOLIDSNAKE101

WARNING

Contain "strong" graphic images

[align=center][color=grey]The idea that images have an emotional, very persuasive power compared to the rationality of the written and spoken word is becoming more apparent as the digital age moves forward and image campaigns use visuals to grab the attention of viewers/readers rather than words.[/align]

The Brutal Zionist Role in the Holocaust

GERMANY 1940 ISRAEL 2013

Jews & Palestinians

from SOLIDSNAKE101

yeah nothing like the nazis

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by asher

I saw that picture comparison post and I'm surprised it wasn't removed by the Mods for being absolutely stupid. you know why it's stupid?
The Jews in those pictures are DEAD because they were MURDERED. The Palestinians in those photo's are not.

If you can find a similar picture comparison where those kids on the other side of the fence don't have fat little cheeks i'll tip my hat off to you. But then again, maybe I've just given you an idea on what to photoshop.

LAUGHABLE.

And another Youtube video for our scholarly folk huh?
edit on 19-3-2013 by Crabmeat because: (no reason given)

Watched the video... Nazi version would be the soldiers would have dragged everyone by the hair into a train headed to a genocide camp. Granted they wouldn't just kill them on the spot.
edit on 19-3-2013 by Crabmeat because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join