It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's 30 or so Former Israeli "Classmates" @ Columbia University Don't Recall Him - AT ALL!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Krazysh0t
Just going to play devil's advocate here, but I'm currently in college and I would fail to tell you the people who I've taken classes with 2 or 3 semesters ago much less asked to remember them 30 years later. Now I have a particularly bad short term memory and I don't pay attention to my classmates all too often, however I still find it hard to believe that even people with the best memories would remember someone they went to class with 30 years ago. I don't know, maybe I'm sitting from a biased position due to my poor memory. Would someone be so kind as to let me know if you went to college 30 years ago, can you remember the faces and names of the people you went to class with?

C'mon son... You don't think someone like Obama wouldn't at the very least stand out in a school like Columbia in early 80's. I mean how many people of color do you think attended these schools.

Perfect eaxample my brother in law was a junior in Princeton and recalls seeing Michelle around campus during her freshman and sophomore years. they never spoke or anything and did not have any classes together but yet he remembers her. People of color roll very tight knit back then anyways because there was not a whole lot of them there. I refuse to accept that nobody Barrack went to Columbia with can seem to identify and put him at the school in that time frame.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by beastnwokillah
I refuse to accept that nobody Barrack went to Columbia with can seem to identify and put him at the school in that time frame.

Well, that claim is just another false claim by birthers, people who went to Columbia with Obama certainly remember him.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
None of his classmates recognize HIM and hes president not just anyone

I recall every student in my 1st and 2nd grade classes and forward, College is different because you see faces, not regualar names in regular classes.

Speaking of faces, that looks like it was photoshopped yesterday the only difference in his looks is the fro and he looks more openly gayer than he is now, back then.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by beastnwokillah
I refuse to accept that nobody Barrack went to Columbia with can seem to identify and put him at the school in that time frame.

Well, that claim is just another false claim by birthers, people who went to Columbia with Obama certainly remember him.

cease your "birther" side show- tell me the name of anyone on the class list shown on this thread who can remember Obama from class. THERE HASN'T BEEN ONE SO FAR!

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Credenceskynyrd
tell me the name of anyone on the class list shown on this thread who can remember Obama from class. THERE HASN'T BEEN ONE SO FAR!

Hold on, you are the one making the claim, so show us where everyone that list has said they never recalled Obama.

It is up those making the claim to prove it, not others disprove their silly claims.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Credenceskynyrd
tell me the name of anyone on the class list shown on this thread who can remember Obama from class. THERE HASN'T BEEN ONE SO FAR!

Hold on, you are the one making the claim, so show us where everyone that list has said they never recalled Obama.

It is up those making the claim to prove it, not others disprove their silly claims.

I am making the claim because none have come forward- the only ones who have come forward are people in the class who definitely confirm they don't remember the President!

Imagine being in class with the POTUS, might jog your memory a bit you would think- the only "EVIDENCE" is from someone who roomed with him and some girl who wasn't in his class

Why wouldn't this be intriguing to someone, why is it people fawn over their leaders like peasants- this is very interesting, I genuinely hope there is someone in his class who can remember him- beggars belief that nobody remembers the POTUS in their class- especially with the distinctive name "Barrack Obama" and I imagine the class wasn't festooned with (half) Blacks

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   

A video from last year.... and just what has Sheriff Arpaio and Zullo done with their "information" (apart from

But the youTube time stamp is only from a couple of days ago?
Published on Mar 17, 2013
SHERIF IN ARIZONA AND EXPERTS HAVE CONFIRMED. CONGRESS TO CONVENE. CONFIRMED OBAMA BIRTH CERTICATE IS A FAKE

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by POXUSA

A video from last year.... and just what has Sheriff Arpaio and Zullo done with their "information" (apart from

So you are one of those.... "i saw it on youtube so it must be true"....

Still waiting for your explanation as to why you sealed all your records, exactly like you claim Obama did....
edit on 20-3-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   

So you are one of those.... "i saw it on youtube so it must be true"....

Still waiting for your explanation as to why you sealed all your records, exactly like you claim Obama did....

I have pictures of me with my classmates, actual people in my university class- I have their names and contact details. Additionally I can remember the faces of many others- 20 years on.

Pretty sure I would remember someone called Barrack Obama who became President

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Published on Mar 17, 2013
SHERIF IN ARIZONA AND EXPERTS HAVE CONFIRMED. CONGRESS TO CONVENE. CONFIRMED OBAMA BIRTH CERTICATE IS A FAKE

Now, explain to us how Arpaio is supposed to confirm the authenticity of something that he is unable to get his hands on? That would be quite amazing. As an individual that has been involved in the R&D process of small and large-scale MFPs and digital senders, I can say with certainty that the layering in his BC is not a "smoking gun" for the birthers. I cant sit here and say the BC is absolutely real because I dont have it, but the layering certainly isnt what the birthers want to think.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Schkeptick

But what if one of those classmates became President of the United States of America? And that President said that he went to your school. Would you have recalled him the slightest bit? There are lots of things swarming around about all Presidents but Barry Soetoro is living under a bed of lies no matter how you look at it. He was bred to be President just like Clinton. Does anyone know if he was part of a secret society?

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1337s0lja
reply to post by Schkeptick

But what if one of those classmates became President of the United States of America? And that President said that he went to your school. Would you have recalled him the slightest bit? There are lots of things swarming around about all Presidents but Barry Soetoro is living under a bed of lies no matter how you look at it. He was bred to be President just like Clinton. Does anyone know if he was part of a secret society?

He is a Prince Hall Mason (for blacks) and his mother was CIA so he was indoctrinated into that highly secretive cult from an early age for sure - perhaps even prior to his mothers involvement. His stepfather Lolo Soetoro was also CIA, but that's a topic for another thread. Does anyone here deny that the CIA is a "secret society?"

The topic has been covered here on ATS ......Obama's masonic ring and handshake, page 1

edit on 20-3-2013 by POXUSA because: txt

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   

He is a Prince Hall Mason (for blacks)

Any proof of that claim? or is it again just something you saw on the internet?

The topic has been covered here on ATS Obama's masonic ring and handshake, page 1

If you had read that link you would have seen that Obama is NOT a mason....

Still wondering why you have had your records sealed....

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter
Now, explain to us how Arpaio is supposed to confirm the authenticity of something that he is unable to get his hands on? That would be quite amazing.

Why ask me? I have no interest in the birther issue - why? Because its a foregone conclusion that BHO's BC is FAKE. The good sheriff proved it beyond a doubt. Its a 'fait accompli' - accomplished fact.

As a reminder to all those anti-birthers and birthers alike - this is NoT a birther thread so please stay on topic - thank you - OP

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Krazysh0t
Just going to play devil's advocate here, but I'm currently in college and I would fail to tell you the people who I've taken classes with 2 or 3 semesters ago much less asked to remember them 30 years later. Now I have a particularly bad short term memory and I don't pay attention to my classmates all too often, however I still find it hard to believe that even people with the best memories would remember someone they went to class with 30 years ago. I don't know, maybe I'm sitting from a biased position due to my poor memory. Would someone be so kind as to let me know if you went to college 30 years ago, can you remember the faces and names of the people you went to class with?
edit on 18-3-2013 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

In my circumstances, I can't use college students (didn't go), or even 'some' high school students, but that time frame for me would have been more like 40 years ago, the late 60's.

I can remember a few high school students, and later quite a few soldiers I was with in the Army in Vietnam, and for a couple years after, at which point I finished my military duties.

To offhand discount peoples memory capabilities, is 'weak'. I consider my memory as having a good deal of Clarity, maybe more so than some, but not extraordinary.
Obama's wiping hes history clean and removing any accessible information of his past wreaks of conspiracy. Transparency was supposed to be one of his campaign promises. All he has effectively done since being sworn in as POTUS is divide the nation. And if he is the Manchurian candidate, to who is he beholding, and to what end? Think long and hard before you answer.
edit on 20-3-2013 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   

The good sheriff proved it beyond a doubt.

No he did not - he has never even seen Obama's birth certificate...

Its a 'fait accompli' - accomplished fact.

no, it is just another birther lie.

this is NoT a birther thread so please stay on topic -

It IS a birther thread - which is why you are posting silly birther stories here

Why did you seal all your documents? Are you afraid to tell us?

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by POXUSA

If he proved it beyond a shadow of a doubt why were his claims essentially laughed out of court and why can't he turn up anything more than the same lies Orly Taitz has been spouting in court for years now?

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Plotus
Obama's wiping hes history clean and removing any accessible information of his past wreaks of conspiracy.

funny how you have done exactly the same as Obama.... that must also reek of conspiracy.... hey, every previous President, vice President, every senator and every congressman has done exactly the same as Obama, also every firefighter, doctor, nurse, policeman, driver, janitor etc etc has done exactly the same as Obama, this conspiracy is huge! Every poster here has also done the same as Obama....

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Plotus
Obama's wiping hes history clean and removing any accessible information of his past wreaks of conspiracy.

funny how you have done exactly the same as Obama.... that must also reek of conspiracy.... hey, every previous President, vice President, every senator and every congressman has done exactly the same as Obama, also every firefighter, doctor, nurse, policeman, driver, janitor etc etc has done exactly the same as Obama, this conspiracy is huge! Every poster here has also done the same as Obama....

but did he "do" it?

Ultimately I will give you photographs and names and contact details of my classmates from 20 years+ ago- nothing so forthcoming for Obama

Leave aside party allegiances, you have got to find this slightly curious

Never forget that it is entirely right and proper that our leaders are scrutinised- I don't care who they are, Bush, Obama, Blair etc- shine the brightest light possible on them.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter
Now, explain to us how Arpaio is supposed to confirm the authenticity of something that he is unable to get his hands on? That would be quite amazing.

Why ask me? I have no interest in the birther issue - why? Because its a foregone conclusion that BHO's BC is FAKE. The good sheriff proved it beyond a doubt. Its a 'fait accompli' - accomplished fact.

As a reminder to all those anti-birthers and birthers alike - this is NoT a birther thread so please stay on topic - thank you - OP

You state that as fact, but it is far from one. There has been NOTHING proven in regards to that BC being a fake, so you claiming it as such simply makes you look like just another Obama-hating birther. If you dont want to be regarded as such, you should probably quit putting your reality blinders on.

Why ask you? Because you are the one that brought up the subject of Arpaio and the birth certificate. If you want to bring it up, you need to be prepared to answer for it.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join