It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's 30 or so Former Israeli "Classmates" @ Columbia University Don't Recall Him - AT ALL!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Credenceskynyrd

Originally posted by flyswatter

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by POXUSA
I have done my homework and by virtue of that I have held up my end of the bargain

I still wonder why you have had all your records sealed, exactly the same as Obama.... what secret are you hiding and are afraid of so much? Please tell all of us why you have had all your personal records sealed. It also looks like none of your "classmates" recall you either!

none of my records are sealed and I can give you photographs with my class mates and their phone numbers and email addresses- all this from 20 years ago, and all this from someone who is not pOTUS, yet they can remember little ol me

Your personal records are sealed in the same way that mine or President Obama's are. Without explicit written consent from you, I cannot access your birth certificate. I also cannot obtain your school records, beyond maybe confirming that you went to a school. I cannot get your medical records, either. All of the same goes for my records, and those of the President.

I can give you my graduation certificate if you like?

Photos with me and classmates

In all seriousness is there anyone on his class list who remembers seeing him in class?

No, you dont get it. I dont care if you graduated, where from, or about your birth certificate, school records, or medical records. Thats not the point. In responding to you saying that your records are not sealed, my point is that they are sealed in the same way that everyone else's are and that we cannot obtain those records without your explicit consent.

There is plenty of evidence that he is remembered from Columbia. I cannot speak as to why a specific group from a class or graduating class may not remember him. Maybe some do, maybe some dont.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

There is plenty of evidence that he is remembered from Columbia. I cannot speak as to why a specific group from a class or graduating class may not remember him. Maybe some do, maybe some dont.

you don't find it in the slightest bit odd that nobody in his actual class, well in so far as we have searched, can remember him from class?

That doesn't intrigue you at all- was he that boring, were the dozens and dozens of fellow classmates that oblivious to his existence

I actually hope somebody can link me to a class mate as I find the whole thing very odd

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

you don't find it in the slightest bit odd that nobody in his actual class, well in so far as we have searched, can remember him from class?

That doesn't intrigue you at all- was he that boring, were the dozens and dozens of fellow classmates that oblivious to his existence

I actually hope somebody can link me to a class mate as I find the whole thing very odd

I honestly dont care if anyone in his class remembers him, and I certainly dont have the time to go through a list of classmates and contact them to find out if they remember him. Others may have the time, but I do not. So I leave that to others.

From the start, my whole issue has been with those claiming that him attending Columbia was faked, and that NOBODY remembers him. This has been shown to be false, by myself and others.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I honestly dont care if anyone in his class remembers him, and I certainly dont have the time to go through a list of classmates and contact them to find out if they remember him. Others may have the time, but I do not. So I leave that to others.

From the start, my whole issue has been with those claiming that him attending Columbia was faked, and that NOBODY remembers him. This has been shown to be false, by myself and others.

the assertion that nobody in his class has been shown to remember him has not been faked, that is the point- evidence may show that someone remembers him from class, none that I can see so far

You might not "care", but that is the point of this thread

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

the assertion that nobody in his class has been shown to remember him has not been faked, that is the point- evidence may show that someone remembers him from class, none that I can see so far

You might not "care", but that is the point of this thread

I dont know if anyone (around here anyway) has taken the time to try and thumb through each name and figure it out. Its a lot of legwork. Personally, I'm comfortable with the fact that there is other evidence that he did attend there, and there are others that remember him. This doesnt mean he is the greatest President ever, or that he's anywhere close
Its just one aspect that isn't of a big concern to me.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
fair enough, but it intrigues me greatly, the lack of memory of the most famous man in the world in your class- frig me, the opportunities even on something as basic to make a few quid and sell your story would be tempting!

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

fair enough, but it intrigues me greatly, the lack of memory of the most famous man in the world in your class- frig me, the opportunities even on something as basic to make a few quid and sell your story would be tempting!

I understand what you're saying, but if Obama was nothing more than another unremarkable student at the school, I would have no reason to specifically remember him. I remember the people that I associated with and the people that did remarkable things while in school; those that I did not have an awareness of during school may have gone on to do some rather remarkable things, but I would have no clue.

**EDIT**
I graduated high school 21 years ago and I am in the same area where I went to school, just to give you an idea of the time frame.
edit on 19-3-2013 by flyswatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Credenceskynyrd

I know that this information has been posted previously in this thread, but it seems some just choose to ignore it.

Although Barack Obama may not have been particularly social or memorable during his years at Columbia, it isn't true that "no one ever came forward from Obama's past saying they knew him, attended school with him, was his friend, etc." Those who have attested to having daily personal experience with him during his time at that school include:

Friend and roommate Sohale Siddiqi, whom the Associated Press located and interviewed in May 2008.

Roommate Phil Boerner, who provided his recollections of sharing a New York City apartment with classmate Barack Obama to the Columbia College Today alumni publication and the New York Times in early 2009.

Michael L. Baron, who taught the year-long honors seminar in American Foreign Policy that Barack Obama took during his senior year at Columbia and recalled in an NBC interview Obama's "easily acing" the class and receiving an A for his senior paper on the topic of nuclear negotiations with the Soviet Union.

Likewise, other external evidence documents Barack Obama's presence at Columbia from 1981-83, including:

An article by Barack Obama published in the 10 March 1983 edition of Columbia's Sundial school magazine. A

January 2005 Columbia College Today profile of Barack Obama as a Columbia alumnus.

A Columbia College press release from November 2008 identifying him as "the first College alumnus to be elected President of the United States."

Finally, the fatal flaw in the "Obama didn't go to Columbia" theory is that he couldn't have been admitted to Harvard Law School in 1988 without having received an undergraduate degree. If he wasn't attending Columbia from 1981-83, he would have had to complete two full years' worth of coursework at (and graduate from) some other accredited college — yet his time between the end of his Columbia days in 1983 and his entering Harvard Law in 1988 is accounted for (working at the Business International Corporation and the New York Public Interest Research Group, then serving as director of the Developing Communities Project in Chicago), and no other school claims him as an alumnus, nor does anyone purport to have encountered him as a classmate or student at any other college or university during that period.

Read more at www.snopes.com...

Can we put this HOAX to bed now?

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

For your information a great many people are following this thread and are learning a great deal about the fraud that is Barack Hussein Obama - who presents a clear and present danger to the American way of life..

The content of the article you posted (above) is false, and there is nothing credible in it. I see that the author has taken a cue from the former Minister of Propaganda, Joseph Goebbels

BHO follows the same pattern here as he has in all of his alleged "biographical" material. If he was an honest person (which he is not) then he would have presented himself to the American people as such - an actual person with real credentials to show it. Every other president in the history of this country has presented himself as a real live person - actualized in his identity with no secrets or mystery about it. Everything about B.H. Obama is fraught with secrecy and intrigue. He's a fictional character that is attempting to pass himself off as real and present among us.

YES - I dislike him intensely but I despise even more his handlers who operate behind the scenes pulling the strings of the greatest puppet America has ever known.

edit on 19-3-2013 by POXUSA because: txt

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

For your information a great many people are following this thread and are learning a great deal about the fraud that is Barack Hussein Obama - who presents a clear and present danger to the American way of life..

The content of the article you posted (above) is false, and there is nothing credible in it.

BHO follows the same pattern here as he has in all of his alleged "biographical" material. If he was an honest person (which he is not) then he would have presented himself to the American people as such - an actual person with real credentials to show it. Every other president in the history of this country has presented himself as a real live person - actualized in his identity with no secrets or mystery about it. Everything about B.H. Obama is fraught with secrecy and intrigue. He's a fictional character that is attempting to pass himself off as real and present among us.

YES - I dislike him intensely but I despise even more his handlers who operate behind the scenes pulling the strings of the greatest puppet America has ever known.

The snopes article has been shown as correct on more than one occasion, right here on ATS. All of the facts that are listed in that article can be verified through independent sources. If you want to debate this, you're going to have to do some of your own legwork and provide something to back your claim of them being false. I wont hold my breath on that happening.

Like I said before, we get it ... you dont like him. But your blind hatred just makes you look stupid.
edit on 19-3-2013 by flyswatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

an actual person with real credentials to show it. Every other president in the history of this country has presented himself as a real live person -

Why do you ignore the fact that Obama has presented more credentials than any other President to the public?

No previous President showed any personal records, Obama was the first President to show his birth certificate to the public....

actualized in his identity with no secrets or mystery about it.

What secrets or mysteries are there about Obama?

YES - I dislike him intensely

Yes, we understand you dislike the first black president....

Once again, why have you sealed your personal records, what are you hiding - as you dont want to tell us why you sealed all your personal records it must be a real dark secret!

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by POXUSA

please do not lie - there are multiple people who confirm he was at columbia

en this peice which has a definite anti-obama adjenda , accepts he was a columbia student

How dare you call me a liar.............The BHO handlers hire others to LIE for him. Any statements to the contrary are merely part of the overall SCAM - OBAMA IS A TOTAL FRAUD!!

His very existence presents a clear and present danger to all Americans - to humanity!!
edit on 18-3-2013 by POXUSA because: txt

I'm sorry to tell you that your current President is black. That is the real issue of your insane posts.

And when Bush stole the Florida election you had no problem with that. Correct?

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllIsOne

I'm sorry to tell you that your current President is black. That is the real issue of your insane posts.

You are playing the race card I see........Race doesn't enter into it for this OP - besides that, you say he's black - I say Obama is white. He follows slavishly and mimics - in spades - the Bush regime, which was a white totalitarian regime enlivened by the sordid dictatorial policies of one BHO. What has Obama done for the black people except to push them further and further into slavery = misery.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllIsOne

Race doesn't enter into it for this OP - besides that, you say he's black - I say Obama is white. He follows slavishly and mimics - in spades - the Bush regime which is a white totalitarian regime. What has Obama done for the black people except to push them further and further into slavery = misery.

Please link me to your thread when Bush stole the Florida election? If you didn't see fit to write at that time you are simply a biased fraud.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Unfortunately for you, you are mistaken. This article proves nothing "beyond a shadow of a doubt." This is circumstantial at best, and not proof in the least. Anyone can claim anything, and until eyewitness testimony, from thousands of individuals, is enough to prove bigfoot exists, nothing else can be proven by it either.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by POXUSA

For your information a great many people are following this thread and are learning a great deal about the fraud that is Barack Hussein Obama - who presents a clear and present danger to the American way of life.

Don't flatter yourself. You're just rehashing old birther news, that's been ignored and tossed out by court after court. You present no new evidence and one could argue that by perpetuating these lies, you're a clear and present danger to those who have "real" concerns about the way are country is heading. You sir, are just muddying the already cloudy waters.

The content of the article you posted (above) is false, and there is nothing credible in it. I see that the author has taken a cue from the former Minister of Propaganda, Joseph Goebbels

Says you. I say those interviewed in your article are liars and your article itself is a product of Israeli - anti American propaganda.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

so if the snopes article is false, and obama is the greatest threat to the american way of life, there is nothing that can be said to you that you will accept. so why are even you discussing it? your mind is set, it won't change, so again, why do you even care what others think, it obvious you don't. unless you want to keep saying the same thing over and over, to the point where you become irrlevant

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

You are playing the race card I see

Actually, you are the one playing the race card.... still waiting as to the reason why you sealed your records....

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
double - sorry
edit on 19-3-2013 by POXUSA because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
jimmyx naively inquires "so why are even you discussing it?"

I made that point very clear in several recent posts. Please read the thread. Besides, its my thread and I have a right and a responsibility to discuss all aspects of the mysterious BHO administration. My mission is to get to the truth of this fraudulent president - no more - no less. BTW - its a very ugly truth that is about to be fully revealed, and it resembles a slithering octopus with many menacing tentacles, and it oozes a black ominous cloud over America and our Constitution and Bill of Rights.

Incidentally, I never have an ulterior motive (meaning self serving) when posting a thread - here or anywhere else. I merely put forward certain propositions in need of discussion and/or clarification on the internet generally, for my posts are not confined to this particular venue alone.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join