It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's 30 or so Former Israeli "Classmates" @ Columbia University Don't Recall Him - AT ALL!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by POXUSA
My mission is to get to the truth of this president - no more - no less.

Except it has been shown you are not at all interested in the truth....

BTW - its a very ugly truth that is about to be fully revealed,

Yes, real soon now I expect.... just like birthers are going to actually win a court case real soon now - after losing 200 of them....

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
Says you. I say those interviewed in your article are liars and your article itself is a product of Israeli - anti American propaganda.

You seem to have a problem with the Jewish people I see. Might there just be a touch of antagonism in your tone? Be careful or you might have the ADL knocking on your PC.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by POXUSA

Originally posted by windword
Says you. I say those interviewed in your article are liars and your article itself is a product of Israeli - anti American propaganda.

You seem to have a problem with the Jewish people I see. Might there just be a touch of antagonism in your tone? Be careful or you might have the ADL knocking on your PC.

From YOUR OP!

Obama's Israeli Columbia classmates don't recall the young president

U.S. President Barack Obama, due here for his first official visit next week, graduated college in 1983; yet, none of the 25 or so alumni of his class who are now living in Israel remember laying eyes on him.
www.haaretz.com...

Anti American propaganda comes in all colors, creeds, religions and national affiliations. I didn't single out the Israelis, you did.

Barack Obama is the President of the United State. Get over it.

Maybe, Obama had that magic wand thingy that the "Men in Black" used to wipe out memories, and Obama used it on all his Israeli classmates!

Guess what?! He's still our President!

edit on 19-3-2013 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Snopes is NOT a reliable source.

That said, I have looked into a lot of those records. There is very good evidence that he was a citizen of Indonesia when he attended school there, which means he was NOT an American citizen at that time. Meaning, he would have had to apply for that later. That alone is reason to question legitimacy.

When there are only a handful of people that claim to remember him, and he supposedly was outspoken and would have stood out, and tons of people that state they do not remember him, plus an order to totally seal records, you have to wonder why. We know details on all sorts of things in the lives of former presidents. School performance, job details, personal details, business details, and so forth. Now, we know very little. People that ask questions should not be faulted for doing so. After all, as Obama himself said, "The only people who don't want to disclose the truth, are people with something to hide."

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Snopes is a reference, not a source. I never said Snopes was a source. They are like Wikipedia, as far as I'm concerned. They're a starting point, not an ending point. What makes Snopes valuable is the fact they SOURCE everything. So, rather than google for hours to get all the various places these things are sitting around the net? A quick trip to Snopes and time clicking their source links should bring up a good deal on a subject in minutes and in 1st level source material. Snope's own commentary is as wrong as it is right on things ..in my personal experience. It's why I say they are a reference, not a source.

Now, I've been hearing claims since 2008 that Obama was an Indonesian Citizen. I have seen absolutely no proof of it. Not one shred, not one instance. I assumed (ass out of u and me) that all the people claiming he had been meant it MUST have SOME truth to it. Well, no..I don't think it does after all I've spent educating myself on this matter so I could stop looking ignorant and claiming things that no evidence can support.

it just took that work, time and effort to learn ...no evidence exists to support these claims. However, if you can prove me wrong with something other than MSM reports or blog level sourcing...I'm all ears. Of course, this had been in court and defeated now dozens of times...You'll be hitting the jackpot for real to have that evidence.

No one else does.

edit on 19-3-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

Snopes is NOT a reliable source.

That said, I have looked into a lot of those records. There is very good evidence that he was a citizen of Indonesia when he attended school there, which means he was NOT an American citizen at that time. Meaning, he would have had to apply for that later. That alone is reason to question legitimacy.

When there are only a handful of people that claim to remember him, and he supposedly was outspoken and would have stood out, and tons of people that state they do not remember him, plus an order to totally seal records, you have to wonder why. We know details on all sorts of things in the lives of former presidents. School performance, job details, personal details, business details, and so forth. Now, we know very little. People that ask questions should not be faulted for doing so. After all, as Obama himself said, "The only people who don't want to disclose the truth, are people with something to hide."

The "very good evidence" is you saying so ...

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I wouldn't even bother trying to use common sense in this thread I have been following it all day and some people don't have any time for logic in their lives, they are too busy finding the "truth". Look up from your screen, see that wall? You may as well be talking to it.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Snopes is a reference, not a source. I never said Snopes was a source. They are like Wikipedia, as far as I'm concerned. They're a starting point, not an ending point. What makes Snopes valuable is the fact they SOURCE everything. So, rather than google for hours to get all the various places these things are sitting around the net? A quick trip to Snopes and time clicking their source links should bring up a good deal on a subject in minutes and in 1st level source material. Snope's own commentary is as wrong as it is right on things ..in my personal experience. It's why I say they are a reference, not a source.

Now, I've been hearing claims since 2008 that Obama was an Indonesian Citizen. I have seen absolutely no proof of it. Not one shred, not one instance. I assumed (ass out of u and me) that all the people claiming he had been meant it MUST have SOME truth to it. Well, no..I don't think it does after all I've spent educating myself on this matter so I could stop looking ignorant and claiming things that no evidence can support.

it just took that work, time and effort to learn ...no evidence exists to support these claims. However, if you can prove me wrong with something other than MSM reports or blog level sourcing...I'm all ears. Of course, this had been in court and defeated now dozens of times...You'll be hitting the jackpot for real to have that evidence.

No one else does.

edit on 19-3-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

It isn't contested that he attended public school in Indonesia. His half-sister has stated that he was adopted, and in Indonesia, that would have brought citizenship. If he was under 5 at the time, he would have gotten said citizenship automatically, and over 5, would have had to apply for it. We have no records showing anything about that time, though, because he won't release them. There is great speculation, since he also won't release his school records, that he enrolled as a foreign student. All of this could be cleared up SO easily, if he simply released the records, as so many other presidents have done. Yet he won't. Why not? Well, as he said, ""The only people who don't want to disclose the truth, are people with something to hide." Since he won't disclose the records, we must take him at his word that he has something to hide.

Fair enough on Snopes. I have seen FAR too many things on there that I KNOW are blatantly false, so I seldom even bother, if there is anything political or Disney-related about the subject.

In any case, this entire situation could have been resolved years ago, but the one person that could refuses. When a politician hides records, you have to wonder why.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

His half-sister has stated that he was adopted, and in Indonesia, that would have brought citizenship.

Another birther lie... care to show some proof he was a Indonesian citizen? The US Department of State denied that Barack Obama was ever adopted and that he was ever an Indonesian Citizen

- See Department of State reply in Strunk v. United States.

We have no records showing anything about that time,

So how do you know Obama was a Indonesian citizen?

There is great speculation, since he also won't release his school records, that he enrolled as a foreign student.

The claims Obama was a foreign student are just a April fool's hoax that birthers fell for hook, line and sinker!
www.factcheck.org...

All of this could be cleared up SO easily, if he simply released the records, as so many other presidents have done.

Another birther lie, no president released his school records whilst President. Anyhow, birthers would just claim the documents were forgeries, like they did when Obama released his certified birth certificates!

The whole birther argument is not about any bit of paper Obama releases, it is that a black man is the legal US President.

Fair enough on Snopes. I have seen FAR too many things on there that I KNOW are blatantly false

Sure you have, just another birther lie.

In any case, this entire situation could have been resolved years ago

The only way it could have been resolved is if Obama was never elected President.
edit on 19-3-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Wrong. The immigration policy only targets ethiopian jews. It's racist and just flat our immoral. It's eugenics, they do not want the black jews among the population.

You support it. So what does that make you......
edit on 19-3-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
guess ol Arpaio has the goods

but we knew that was coming

birthers1
frauders0

edit on 19-3-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

All of this could be cleared up SO easily, if he simply released the records, as so many other presidents have done. Yet he won't. Why not?

Provide the school records of a single President other than W. It should also be noted that the only reason he released his records is because hackers released them first.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

A video from last year.... and just what has Sheriff Arpaio and Zullo done with their "information" (apart from writing a book)?

Absolutely nothing, as they actually have no evidence. Remember in court their "evidence" was shown not to be true.

birthers1
frauders0

Wrong again,
birthers winning court cases - 0,
Obama winning court cases - 200

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

It's amazing how Arpaio and his cronies can confirm Obama's BC is a fake when they still haven't been allowed access to it. While I can't watch the video right now I'm assuming it's once again a rehashing of the claims Orly has made in court time and again.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

A video from last year.... and just what has Sheriff Arpaio and Zullo done with their "information" (apart from writing a book)?

Absolutely nothing, as they actually have no evidence. Remember in court their "evidence" was shown not to be true.

I'm sure you have links to that

please share

the BC was deconstructed here at ATS first

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by Danbones

It's amazing how Arpaio and his cronies can confirm Obama's BC is a fake when they still haven't been allowed access to it. While I can't watch the video right now I'm assuming it's once again a rehashing of the claims Orly has made in court time and again.

It is just a video from last year, nothing new at all.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

it was a simple photoshop doc that was left open when published

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I'm sure you have links to that
please share

July 2012

the BC was deconstructed here at ATS first

Again, no one here has even seen the birth certificate....

This is all birthers have, lost court cases and old debunked news.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

It isn't contested that he attended public school in Indonesia. His half-sister has stated that he was adopted, and in Indonesia, that would have brought citizenship. If he was under 5 at the time, he would have gotten said citizenship automatically, and over 5, would have had to apply for it.

That was actually the first line of reasoning I'd went out hunting down to really bust the Obama supporters with. It proved to be my first shock too. For all the people saying he had to be Indonesian to attend their state schools..you'd think that would be easy enough to verify. If it had been true, it would be. It's not...and I'll eat my hat to have anyone prove that one wrong with source material. He never picked up his step-father's citizenship. He never held dual citizenship because, unlike the urban myths I also fell into ....there was no such requirement or need for him to do so to live there or attend school. Ex-pats attending schools at that time weren't that uncommon, especially at the Catholic school he went to for his second half of time there and before returning to the United States.

We have no records showing anything about that time, though, because he won't release them.

What records do you need? The schools in Jakarta, both of them, were feeling a bit slighted by 2010 in our President not showing the proper degree of pride in having attended there, as they saw it. (I'm being a touch sarcastic..but only in tone and not by much). They both released their records and gave interviews at around that time. Those records are available on the net and how we know, for instance, he used the name Barry Soetoro. Name tho... Citizenship didn't follow. That was clear across the body of the federal documents from the different agencies and groups involved for those years.

There is great speculation, since he also won't release his school records, that he enrolled as a foreign student.

Ya got me on that one. That was one of those little things I couldn't quite narrow done to what I was satisfied with as a source I couldn't get higher than. Just MSM stuff and his not releasing any of those particular papers, of course.

All of this could be cleared up SO easily, if he simply released the records, as so many other presidents have done. Yet he won't. Why not? Well, as he said, ""The only people who don't want to disclose the truth, are people with something to hide." Since he won't disclose the records, we must take him at his word that he has something to hide.

Here, I agree 100% ...with part of it. He COULD clear ALL of this up very easily. He chooses not to. To THIS DAY...He chooses not to. I say part, because he doesn't obstruct. They *HAVE* released the documents and they've honored the FOIA requests for every scrap of paper anyone could find with the family's names on it for the 60's and 70's. It's all out there.... All of it except for grade transcripts (that's not necessarily an automatic thing any of them release) and things like applications to the schools w/ financial information for payment. His Bar Association application (I believe it asks about aliases... He did legally use Barry Soetoro..I'd like to see that part of the ap, wouldn't you?)

He doesn't clear it up by simply not flat out SAYING "look, we released all this in 2010, the media and half the internet has it, go find it". Or better yet....have a little corner of the White House site to display the source documents across all this. I think he sees more profit in letting the tensions and fighting between citizens play out ...even when nothing more than a single statement at this point would end it. We get jokes and smirks when the subject comes up, instead.

So, he's NOT GUILTY on this charge. Not in my view and not by the evidence...but he's having too damned much fun watching the show to make sure EVERYONE knows that.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

it was a simple photoshop doc

Wrong again, it was not a photoshop document - birthers do not even know what the document actually was!

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join