It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Vote For President Bush = A Vote For A Better America

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I don't get it.
After all the bullshlt with Bush, cheating to get himself elected in 2000, the mess that he left in iraq, his lies and his failures, his oil obession, people still consider voting on him.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
It s still amazing how thick headed and blind Bushies are, they question kerry on everything, but are blind when it comes to Bush. Bush is a god to them, if he does something wrong, it was suppose to happen, Bush is god.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   
46 millions without health care

And he wants to privitize health care after jobs have been lost, this country has been regressive not progressive how can people have hsa's??

I'm for em, but hell, people can't even afford it.

George Bush needs to bring our tax money home...

4 years ago we had surpluse's NOW we have deficits.. And your grandchildren will have to pay them off... But Bush says everything is great...

He's asking France for flu shoots because we don't have them here.

PA 165 000 jobs lost
275,000 in Ohio jobs have been lost

Poverty is up, Wages down.

No child left behind, no millionaire left behind.

Teacher's know, we have rowdy classrooms, kids are in crowded classes, government's not sending the appropriate funds.
( I personally dont' agree government should be involved in education, but this is what happens when it is).

[edit on 1-11-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrndLkNatv
That's how it's his fault. It didn't happen under Reagan, Bush Sr. or Clinton even though they had the technology then. So you tell me, how is it bushs fault...

Uh, no, it didn't happen under Bush's watch, actually.

Both Iran, which started building its plant before Bush was prez, and North Korea, which definitely started its ruse when Clinton paid them to play nicely without even as much as a guaranteur for money for services, we well on their way to becoming what they are.

The question is, which one of these candidates will do something. Now, you know as well as I that Bush will. He's already proven he'll get the job done. Those guys are on the list, and you know it. The other candidate has a track record of not being for action, and you know that, too. As a matter of fact you anti-Bush folks seem to have an MO:
None of you ever seem to be for action, unless it is to demand that Bush performs the action at a pace that is not rational. You all seem to expect him to be able to clobber 5 different countries at one time. But I know the truth, this is you guys' way of trying to sound like hawks while knowing all the long it is not possible.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
A vote for president Bush....

Is another nail in the coffin.

After all he's done, not done for you, and all he plans to do to stick it to the Americans, you devout Bush lovers continue the adoring and worshiping-
There are none so blind as those who will not see-

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   
The Lie:

"A Better America"

The Truth:

Any

Bush
Elector
That
Truly
Expected
Real

Advancement
Must
Eventually
Realize
It's
Criminal
Advancement

(copyright) Acronyms'R'Us 2004

[edit on 1-11-2004 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
President Bush, a man who honestly does care. You can see it on his face and in his eyes.

i see a somone who looks like hes stuck a little back in evolution

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Then make it happen.

Cerulean Blue is like a Gentle Breeze...

Download 311 Electoral Votes Today.

People busy mulling over the worst case scenario
I just wind it up and let it go

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I like blue

Florida, New Mexico, one by one will be ours

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Eat (insert four letter word regarding human excretion) # and die.

There I said it!

Are you people blind!

He is bad for America. He is bad for the world. He is a facist right-wing christian nutt job.

Read something! No not that rightest propaganda pooring from fox news or any major media outlet (the media is a leftist entity HAHAHAHA) pick up a book or any major legitimate major interent news source (I recommend www.fpif.org...) and READ SOMETHING RELEVENT.

Hitler would have loved you.

[edit on 1-11-2004 by Cash3w]

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   
He already has mine, I know what is at stake.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Your civil rights

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
haha, worst # I ever read...got some new stuff for my signature though!

thanks a lot

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Bush got elected 4 years ago. We are in no way better off today then when he took office. He had 4 years. His time is over.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
My fellow Americans...the new president of the United States of America, John F. Kerry

I dont know about the rest of you, but the sound of someone saying those words excite me to no end.
I cant wait and look forward to my new president. An honorable man who will protect our freedom and our rights.
I cant wait for the elections. I want to
at my local radio stations
I want to
at Rush Limbaugh ( no email, wouldnt you know it)
Sean Hannity this ones for you:

Pack your stuff Bush, time to head south.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cash3w
Eat (insert four letter word regarding human excretion) # and die.

There I said it!

Are you people blind!

He is bad for America. He is bad for the world. He is a facist right-wing christian nutt job.

Read something! No not that rightest propaganda pooring from fox news or any major media outlet (the media is a leftist entity HAHAHAHA) pick up a book or any major legitimate major interent news source (I recommend www.fpif.org...) and READ SOMETHING RELEVENT.

Hitler would have loved you.

[edit on 1-11-2004 by Cash3w]

This post and your avitar are very telling. But then again, if we are accepting the lie that we only have two options, then that only leaves John Kerry.

John Kerry is also an instrument of distruction, so what's the logical choice between those two?

Fact is, is under that system, there is no choice. You can have anyone who wants, run for president, but you can only select from A or B.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
i dont necessarily support kerry but bush spent 10 trillion dollars on his "war on terrorism" clinton worked hard long hours in the oval office (in more ways than one) getting us out of a deficit and into a 5 trillion dollar surplus. but bush spent it like we have unlimited funds and now were back in a deficit. wtf are you people thinking if you are voting for him again?
you realize just him being in office makes more and more islamic people hate us. for every terrorist we kill four more are going to pop up in his place to avenge his death.

i read a good bumper sticker the other day it read " why do we kill people who kill to show that killing people is wrong?" (not verbadum)

with bush

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Here is some good news for America...

www.pollkatz.homestead.com...

and

www.electoral-vote.com...

With the election starting about 9 hours from now both show Kerry with a nice electoral vote lead. Hopefully tomorrow is the day the working man gets his/her country back. Perhaps then we can look to prosecute the likes of Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld for war crimes.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Thanks, Indy- it looks good!
Wish i didnt have to work tomorrow. Id bring my radio, but here in Phoenix all talk shows about politics favor Bush. I could never find out the truth!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join