It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Vote For President Bush = A Vote For A Better America

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indy
Perhaps then we can look to prosecute the likes of Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld for war crimes.

The Bush administration disengaged from longstanding international treaties in order to protect its key players from such prosecution in a world court. Cowards and criminals that they are.

Treason, high crimes and misdemeanors will be the more likely course.

But many would not believe the rort perpetrated by Bush in the signing of so many Executive Orders enabling criminal activity on his part to pass for everyday administrative practice.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I am a Republican.

Bush will not get my vote this time!!

Country before party!!!!!

Throughout all Wars our economy has gotten better except for this war because its all about getting the top guys rich.

Thank God we have 8 year term for this country under bush would be nothing more than a dictatorship fighting optional wars over resources.

We need to balance power and give Kerry a chance and America a fresh start.

Kerry will get my vote tommorro.

I havent found any convincing info to change my mind otherwise.

later,

Reason

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   
REASON

Hmmm.

Your ATS Points score just increased by 250.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
REASON

Hmmm.

Your ATS Points score just increased by 250.

thank you Sir,

I will spend them well, I promise.

Later,

Reason

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I think I just threw up a little.
XD

[edit on 1-11-2004 by melloasjello]

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   
You saw it to, in the eyes.**********

[edit on 3-11-2004 by Cardu]

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by REASON
Reason

The proof is in the pudding. Kerry will be just as distructive as Bush, know that now. If you want to aid them, be my guest, but don't say I didn't warn you.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro

Reason

The proof is in the pudding. Kerry will be just as distructive as Bush, know that now. If you want to aid them, be my guest, but don't say I didn't warn you.

What do you think I should do then?

Not vote at all?

Vote for a third party which as I see it has no chance?

I think they are both evil and have known that for a while hence I will be voting tommorro for the lesser of the two evils.

later,

Reason

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:19 PM
link   

What do you think I should do then?

Not vote at all?

Vote for a third party which as I see it has no chance?

I think they are both evil and have known that for a while hence I will be voting tommorro for the lesser of the two evils.

later,

Reason

My point is, is if you vote for Kerry or Bush tomorrow, then your vote already doesn't count. The parties are out of your control, and thusly Washington as well.

Do you have any idea how many government choices are made without our knowledge or consent?

Third parties have no chance of winning for 2 reasons.

1) The government has created a two party system through time to include only the Rep and the Dem, and the power and money is strewn as far as the eye can see.

Loyalty to the PARTY is required for years before running. Yet somehow no one seems to care what their platform is when they are busy in Washington.

2) People like you believing a lie. Ross Perot in 92 got 19% of the popular vote. This lie is garbage, and keeps people voting for rediculous and distructive candidates year after year.

Plus, 9-11 is a good prop.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Its all in the eyes, Cardu

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Unless you buy into the notion that Bush has done the United States a service by invading Afghanistan and Iraq and consider him "good" in his job in the War on Terror, then there is no reason to vote for him on November 2nd. Thats the only platform Bush has to stand on and when you have Osama Bin Laden giving a video editorial days before the vote and have Iraq a "catastrophic success", the reasons to vote for him are completely nullified.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   
2) People like you believing a lie. Ross Perot in 92 got 19% of the popular vote. This lie is garbage, and keeps people voting for rediculous and distructive candidates year after year.

So whats the solution.... vote for Nader..... which will be a vote for bush....

he willl probably only get around 1% according to hundreds of polls done over the past months

later,

Reason

[edit on 1-11-2004 by REASON]

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Actually, I'm voting for Badnarik. The third largest party in America, but you wouldn't know that from watching TV.

If given the chance, these guys would have a real race on their hands.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Actually, I'm voting for Badnarik. The third largest party in America, but you wouldn't know that from watching TV.

If given the chance, these guys would have a real race on their hands.

I completly understand where you are comming from and given the chance I think Badnarik would do a good job. but sadly I won't vote for him because I am now a passionate republican that does not want to risk getting Bush in office for 4 more years.

Later,

Reason

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:41 PM
link   

I completly understand where you are comming from and given the chance I think Badnarik would do a good job. but sadly I won't vote for him because I am now a passionate republican that does not want to risk getting Bush in office for 4 more years.

Later,

Reason

Wait, if you are a passionate republican, then you should NOT be voting for Kerry.

He embodies the opposite of what the Repubicans are for. Hell, even Bush is against what the Republicans are for.

He's not the #1 most liberal senator for no reason. I think passing him off as a moderate was marketing genius, but that makes him no better.

Badnarik can send a shockwave through America by getting over 5%.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   

I am a Republican.

congrats on not being ignorant! you deserve a medal. you are the only open minded republican ive seen on ats. i salute you REASON

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Later,

Reason

Wait, if you are a passionate republican, then you should NOT be voting for Kerry.

He embodies the opposite of what the Repubicans are for. Hell, even Bush is against what the Republicans are for.

He's not the #1 most liberal senator for no reason. I think passing him off as a moderate was marketing genius, but that makes him no better.

Badnarik can send a shockwave through America by getting over 5%.

Do you Really think Badnarik might pull some heavy points? I have followed quite a few polls and badnarik isn't much on the radar at all. I just don't see him pulling tons of votes.

P.S. : "Passionate" may have been a little massive overkill.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by denseuno

I am a Republican.

congrats on not being ignorant! you deserve a medal. you are the only open minded republican ive seen on ats. i salute you REASON

Thanks. I just hope that tommorro will work out ok and I can look back and not be upset with my decision and the countrys decision whichever way it might go.

later,

Reason

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:51 PM
link   
yeah badnarik is a waste of votes. you will see tomorrow. i predict less than 1% of votes.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   

:

Thanks. I just hope that tommorro will work out ok and I can look back and not be upset with my decision and the countrys decision whichever way it might go.

later,

Reason

i hope the same thing. if anything, if kerry f**ks up bad, we can impeach him!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join