It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Energy Cloud May Be Triggering Rapid DNA Changes & Evolution

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by richard42smith

My view on that is that is that people are generally not purposefully making stuff up when they channel. Some might have a very active imagination, or maybe there really is some entitiy communicating with/through them, maybe they are picking up information from the collective subconscious, or just their own subconscious that has been putting together sensory input and information that has been gathered under the radar of the awareness.

In any of those cases, there could be errors in translation.

There could be truth mixed with mistakes. There could be valuable insight, inspiration or intuition, that just got added on to, or twisted slightly by the conscious mind. So nitpicking on details may be done, but for me, it doesn't mean there is nothing there at all.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by Bedlam

We are currently moving through it according to the Nasa link that I provided in my post. Go back. take a look.

The fact that the Fluff is strongly magnetized means that other clouds in the galactic neighborhood could be, too. Eventually, the solar system will run into some of them, and their strong magnetic fields could compress the heliosphere even more than it is compressed now. Additional compression could allow more cosmic rays to reach the inner solar system, possibly affecting terrestrial climate and the ability of astronauts to travel safely through space. On the other hand, astronauts wouldn't have to travel so far because interstellar space would be closer than ever. These events would play out on time scales of tens to hundreds of thousands of years, which is how long it takes for the solar system to move from one cloud to the next.

"There could be interesting times ahead!" says Opher.

Note - other clouds COULD be. EVENTUALLY we will run into them. COULD allow more cosmic rays if there was additional compression. TENS to HUNDREDS of thousands of years before it might happen.

The article seems to be telling you that the Local Fluff we're hitting in fact is NOT allowing more cosmic rays, but some future cloud might.

eta: if you're worried about cosmic ray counts, not a bad idea, you might try looking up historic counts. Is it higher than it has been, on average?
edit on 18-3-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Sorry, didn't read the whole thread and I replied earlier about a documentary I had seen. This isn't quite the same thing, but close. This guy's name is Andrew Collins and his website is herecygnus.....worth checking into, especially OP, who seems interested in this line of thinking......
and his theories, for everyone else's benefit do seem pretty "sciency....."

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
As i said it is redundant to argue the point, if information is suppressed neither you or i would possess evidence of it.
Sorry that you fail to see the correlations between science and technology as well as the people who do suppress such technologies and ideas.
Also sorry that you failed to read the thread i linked about suppressed tech. Yes, while the opening paragraph did start with solar cells, it was not the point or the entire content of that OP, not to mention the rest of the thread.

Originally posted by stereologist
The issue is whether or not science sweeps under the cover things that are inconvenient.

No that is not the issue of this thread so i will not detract from the topic any further...
Did you find the information i linked to in regards to radiation effects?

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
from link in my last post:

Did cosmic rays have a hand in effecting shifts in human evolution, from Palaeolithic times through to the modern day? Has this helped determine not only our physique and behaviour, but also our creativity and consciousness? These are wild notions, yet suddenly they are beginning to appeal to main-stream scientists and astronomers. Indeed, as long ago as 1973 American astronomer and science writer Carl Sagan wrote in his book The Cosmic Connection that human evolution was the result of incoming cosmic rays from some distant neutron star, demonstrating how we are right to think of ourselves as part of a greater whole at one with the cosmos.

Yet is this correct? Is Charles Darwin's theory that evolution is caused merely through survival of the fittest, and the process of natural selection, somehow flawed? The idea of cosmic radiation reaching Earth from deep space has fascinated the scientific world since its discovery following a series of balloon ascents by Austrian physicist Victor F Hess (1883-1964) in 1912. Then when in the late 1920s American geneticist H J Muller (1890-1967) discovered that radiation (he used X-rays and later radium) was a mutagen through his work with Drosophila fruit flies, the subject of whether or not high energy cosmic rays might cause changes in human DNA was voiced for the first time. Muller himself twice wrote about the subject, concluding on each occasion that the normal background fluctuation in cosmic rays reaching Earth was inadequate to explain spontaneous mutations in life forms, whatever their type. Muller was not wrong. Yet had he been privy to modern scientific data which now confirms that at certain times in the Earth's history the solar system has been bombarded with high levels of cosmic rays then he might have thought again.

The site goes on to discuss the ice age as a starting point for the above referenced theory. Interesting reading. Hope all enjoy.
Tetra

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

I'll be checking in periodically to fact check your statements. Try not to slip up again. It just looks bad.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

It's a fascinating subject. Whether or not there is a collective unconscious is, in itself, very interesting to consider. Do all the human brains on the planet participate in some sort of collective activity? Have you heard of Rupert Seldrake's Morphogenetic Field Theory? I have no idea if it's right, but it is testable. Likewise, I feel we should pay more scientific attention to phenomena such as channelling/summoning - even if they are nothing more than a mental malfunction of some kind, that in itself would be interesting.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by Bedlam

I'll be checking in periodically to fact check your statements. Try not to slip up again. It just looks bad.

What? No admission that the article you cited does NOT state that the local fluff is causing an increase in cosmic rays, that it was talking about some possible future cloud, that might happen in 100,000 years? That it's 'wispy hydrogen and helium' and not a river of energy? That you didn't know what 'neutral' meant in context with the word particle, and jumped to a non sequitur?

Come on. Be bold and address it.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

I did read it thanks, it is relavent as well considering I actually found that link while reading through some of the materials provided by the research efforts on the topic.
You should read some of it, it is far more productive than arguing about topics you still dont fully understand....

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadicalRebel
reply to post by Bedlam

I did read it thanks, it is relavent

Not to this thread, it's not. It's not what the OP was talking about, nor has this really come up so far.

You thought it was the same thing as the OP's 'energy cloud', right? It's not.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadicalRebel
Also sorry that you failed to read the thread i linked about suppressed tech.

If you're talking about patent gags, that's purely political, it's a matter of USC code and various military and governmental groups, primarily DOE.

Probably ought to do a thread on how you get SLAGged on a patent, I've never seen any real good synopsis on this, the article most CT sites link to is both inaccurate and sensationalized, about what you'd expect I suppose.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

You really need to go read the links and information provided by many people in this thread, your arguments are contrary to what is already known and published by "real" scientists, seriously....read more talk less....

For starters here is some info you are either missing or ignoring...
Local Interstellar Cloud

Obviously the info isnt pertinant to your argument but if you were to actually spend some time reading the research information you would see its relevance clearly.
edit on 18-3-2013 by RadicalRebel because: (no reason given)

Originally posted by Bedlam

What? No admission that the article you cited does NOT state that the local fluff is causing an increase in cosmic rays, that it was talking about some possible future cloud, that might happen in 100,000 years? That it's 'wispy hydrogen and helium' and not a river of energy? That you didn't know what 'neutral' meant in context with the word particle, and jumped to a non sequitur?

This has already been covered and links providing the information are given, your not even reading this thread....
edit on 18-3-2013 by RadicalRebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

local "fluff?" I guess I should be reading this whole thread. If only the words "local fluff," appealed to my sciency side, no matter how stupid I am. What are the two of you going on about. Not to be a snob, cause I'm really not, but I tried to add something of a science angle to what;s going on here.......but maybe that's just me not reading what transpired before THIS page and the comments on it.

Does "local fluff," have anything to do with the concept of aether? or.....well, I won't try to guess anymore; I'm a little too limited in intelligence for it. How about instead of thinking of this as some kind of cloud, we get our minds around the idea of unusual solar activity, neutrinos reaching further than usual or something like that, as it at least seems more reasonable than some cloud or "local fluff" going on.....although if that refers to suppressed technology then maybe I can understand where you all are heading to....that's the problem. There's an awful lot of "code talk" on this site, really.....not that there isn't in the msm and everywhere else, too, but Jesus, how are we supposed to effectively communicate anymore? Just with smiley face emoticons? I guess if it's just a matrix that's as good a way as any, because that's as authentic as anything gets.....
Oh lord, excuse me, probably isn't one, really, I;m just reaching for anything, anyone that might be of help in the current cosmos of fluff clouds,......

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by richard42smith

I can tell you that I don't think they do it as a prank. I think they do it to earn a living from the gullible. The beauty is that all you have to do is say vague things and avoid details. One of the goofs in the business of talking to your dead uncle, I mean dead ancient alien warrior, is this guy who had the looney idea of channeling science from wherever he pretends to channel. The problem is that the channeller gets his science completely wrong. The guy should be a comedian or at least admit to be joker.

Do channelers rob the gullible. You betcha. Ramtha is worth millions.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by RadicalRebel

As i said it is redundant to argue the point, if information is suppressed neither you or i would possess evidence of it.
Sorry that you fail to see the correlations between science and technology as well as the people who do suppress such technologies and ideas.
Also sorry that you failed to read the thread i linked about suppressed tech. Yes, while the opening paragraph did start with solar cells, it was not the point or the entire content of that OP, not to mention the rest of the thread.

Another weak attempt to move the goalposts. I do see the connection and difference science and technology. That is why I have pointed out that you are wrong. If you understand the difference then you too know that you are wrong.

And I did look at the thread you linked to. It did NOT support the claim that science sweeps under rug issues considered inconvenient. If there had been something there you would have pointed it out. The omission confirms that you are wrong.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sarahlm

Very interesting thread!
I'm a little late but I'll chime in...

I've been reading more and more scientific papers lately regarding the possibilty of the entire solar system moving into a new area of the heavens where things are indeed different. Just like our planet revolves around the sun, which in turn, passes through different areas of space where there are more meteorites and debris at certain seasons than at others. It is believed the sun with the entire solar system around it, has an orbit of its own. Meaning our solar system is not fixed in space and might move with what some refer to as an “expanding universe”. Which could be causing an energetic change all throughout the Solar System by it moving to an area of different energy—that is higher. There are many speculations as to what cause these areas of higher energy, I think the 'energy cloud' is a very interesting one.

If this is the case, we would start to see a big change in our planetary resonance, magnetic fields and environment.

For example, Michael Mandeville has done research that has shown that the overall volcanic activity on the Earth since 1875 has increased by roughly 500 percent. The overall earthquake activity has increased by 400 percent just since 1973. Also a man by the name Dr. Dmitriev did a very elaborate calculation of natural disasters. He showed that, if you compare the years 1963 through 1993, the overall amount of natural disasters of all different kinds—whether you are talking hurricanes, typhoons, mud slides, tidal waves, you name it—have increased by 410 percent. There’s a study by Dr. Mike Lockwood from Rutherford Appleton National Laboratories, who has been investigating the Sun. He has discovered that, since 1901, the overall magnetic field of the Sun has become 230 percent stronger than it was before.

The changes in the magnetic field might also be responsible for all the mass fish, insect and bird deaths... maybe the change is getting too great and is messing up their natural methods of navigation (earth's magnetic field).

I also read a paper by Russian scientists saying the plasma energy in the heliosphere used to be 10 astronomical units deep (an astronomical unit is the distance from the Earth to the Sun, 93,000,000 miles). So ten astronomical units represents the normal thickness of this glowing energy that we used to see at the front end of the Solar System. Today, that glowing plasma has gone to 100 astronomical units deep. This could possibly mean that the Solar System itself is moving into an area where the energy is more highly charged. That higher-charged energy is in turn exciting the plasma and causing more of it to form, so you see more luminosity, more brightness. This energy is then flowing into the Sun, which in turn emits the energy and spreads it out along its equatorial plane, the Ecliptic.
This in turn is saturating interplanetary space, which causes the solar emissions to travel more quickly and charge up the energy on the planets.

This is also affecting our planetary resonance, a conscious energy that is changing how the planet works, how it functions, and what kind of life it supports...the harmonics of the DNA spiral itself are altering. Some scientists believe this to be the real, hidden cause of spontaneous mass evolutions in previous epochs.

There is much evidence to suggest that our solar system is indeed moving to an area in the heavens of 'higher energy'.

edit on 18-3-2013 by ArchaicDesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Well, the link i gave that i asked you if you had read was in regards to your question about radiation from the lic effecting us here on earth, but thanks for being so sure of yourself.

As for me moving goalposts and not providing you with info...

You can lead a horse to water but im not wasting my time arguing with you about something that is not even a secondary issue in regards to the thread topic.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ArchaicDesigns

For example, Michael Mandeville has done research that has shown that the overall volcanic activity on the Earth since 1875 has increased by roughly 500 percent. The overall earthquake activity has increased by 400 percent just since 1973. Also a man by the name Dr. Dmitriev did a very elaborate calculation of natural disasters. He showed that, if you compare the years 1963 through 1993, the overall amount of natural disasters of all different kinds—whether you are talking hurricanes, typhoons, mud slides, tidal waves, you name it—have increased by 410 percent. There’s a study by Dr. Mike Lockwood from Rutherford Appleton National Laboratories in California, who has been investigating the Sun. He has discovered that, since 1901, the overall magnetic field of the Sun has become 230 percent stronger than it was before.

Some of this might be true, some is definitely not correct. Volcanic activity and quakes are not increasing. Disasters are increasing mainly by something you left out: floods. The reasons is simple: man. Well documented. Construction, deforestration, poor land use, moving to historic flood plains, etc. increases floods both in severity and frequency.

Rutherford Appleton National Laboratories is not in California. It's across the Atlantic in the UK. There is a person named Mike Lockwood there, but I could not find anything about the Sun's magnetic field being 230% stronger.

The changes in the magnetic field might also be responsible for all the mass fish, insect and bird deaths... maybe the change is getting too great and is messing up their natural methods of navigation (earth's magnetic field).

Interesting speculation, but most are due to local conditions such as storms, disease, loud noises, and in the oceans reduced oxygen content due to to warm waters.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by RadicalRebel

Well, the link i gave that i asked you if you had read was in regards to your question about radiation from the lic effecting us here on earth, but thanks for being so sure of yourself.

As for me moving goalposts and not providing you with info...
You can lead a horse to water but im not wasting my time arguing with you about something that is not even a secondary issue in regards to the thread topic.

The issue is whether or not science sweeps things under the rug because they feel it is uncomfortable.

You are dead wrong and none of your posts have shown otherwise.

Had there been anything in that other thread you would have mentioned it. You didn't because you were wrong.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   

The issue is whether or not science sweeps things under the rug because they feel it is uncomfortable.

Thats your issue not mine i only provided simple evidence to show the possibility, and your only and continued argument is that it is not "science".

You are dead wrong and none of your posts have shown otherwise.

Yeah...you got me, im wrong.
Now can we move on with the actualthread topic?

had there been anything in that other thread you would have mentioned it. You didn't because you were wrong.

No, i didnt because i dont really care if we share the same perspective, and im not going to spoonfeed you anything, if you really want the info you know where to look.

the only reason i keep responding to your posts is to get you to read the information you asked for about radiation from the LIC effecting earth which i have mentioned several times.
So....with the hopes of getting this thread back on track ill ask again...
Have you had the chance to read the link i provided in regards to your question:

Where is there any evidence that this interstellar cloud is producing radiation that reaches the Earth's surface?

The link again providing that information :
ATS Research Group

edit on 19-3-2013 by RadicalRebel because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join