It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Offering Daily Tarot Card Read

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Can you do one for me too? Thanks

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

Ok, I understand. I didnt want to be picky since you are doing a nice deed lol. But if its ok, Could you possibly do one in regards to my health or medical. If I have to be specific, not sure if I do or not.

3 months ago I was diagnosed with prostatits that alone is a pain in the butt literally lol and takes a long time to heal from. Once i started to get somewhat better from that I started having bad sciatic nerve pain in my back, butt, legs and feet. I had an MRI and I have 3 herniated discs which is pinching 2 nerves causing me ungodly pain. I can barely walk, cant sleep. If I had a normal job I would have lost it already. Thank goodness I work at home.

Thank you again for taking your time.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Can you do one for me aswell please? Mainly, am I making the right decisions when it pertains to me, and the art I create? Thank you in advance.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Hi Rainbow,

If you have time, I would like to have a card drawn for me. Thank you!
My question: Which aspect of my character should I develop and strengthen now, which will benefit me in my endeavors?
~Christy

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Long time lurker here. Love reading this forum. Anyway, I have really enjoyed reading through this thread and would love a reading if they are still on offer... Thanks!

Matt

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Hi there! Any chance of getting a card for Saturday, April 20th?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Rainbow,

Just wanted to keep my word and let you know about my having to relate with a handsome dude....

I have yet to endure this. I have been putting it off but I'm certain it will happen. My ex (will be if either one ever pays for divorce) and I have a house together. I have been pushing to get it on the market and I am always the one that tries to get things done but I have been putting it off because I just hate dealing with him.

Just wanted to let you know, its coming.

Thanks again!

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I would like a read as well, just one card depicting me. I have started with the tarot myself years ago from Rider Waite to online decks, after that visualizing them and lateron using my own symbols in everyday communication. I found it provides a good solid base amongst other systems understanding the universe's generator of randomness.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by sweetlife

Hello Sweetlife,
Here is your card for tomorrow:

Upright: Love, union, relationships, values alignment, choices
A very pleasant day is ahead of you, with lots of quality time with your family. Have fun.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by apoc36

10 of wands
Page of pentacles
Wheel of fortune
King of swords
Ace of cups

The conditions will be healed but not without treatment, alas you will indeed need to spend money on your cure. The wheel of fortune and ace of cups are very promising though, meaning, the conditions won't last forever, and the pain will pass too.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Computron

Hello,
Decisions about your art:
The devil
Knight of wands
Ace of swords
9 of cups

Yes, you are making the right decisions, but at the same time seem to be restricting yourself. Stop thinking inside the box, the cards advise you to be more open-minded, try something a little new.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uzumaki

Hi Rainbow,

If you have time, I would like to have a card drawn for me. Thank you!
My question: Which aspect of my character should I develop and strengthen now, which will benefit me in my endeavors?
~Christy

Hello Christy,
This is what you got:
high priest
5 of wands
3 of cups

Upright: Religion, group identification, conformity, tradition, beliefs

If you are okay with your beliefs and your own traditions it will benefit you in the future. Try figuring out where you stand right now, religion will have something to do with your future.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by DoctorPep

Hiya Matt,
Thanks for the compliment.

Here is your card for tomorrow:

Upright: Natural-born leader, vision, entrepreneur, honor

You will be catching up with an old friend, and will have a good time. You guys will be discussing work mostly., and future plans. (He is married, kind, loyal, dark haired, and kind of have a different accent than you.)
Have fun.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2

I'm sorry I wasn't online on Saturday April 20th. I will give you a card for tomorrow though:

Upright: Reunion, nostalgia, childhood memories, innocence

Something will cause you to remember the past, your childhood memories. I'm sensing you will accidentally find something you haven't seen or used in years. It will bring back nice memories.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

Hello Dragonfly

A card describing you as of right now would be the:

Upright: Meditation, contemplation, apathy, re-evaluation

The visualization is coming strongly through here, keep up with it. I also sensed that the Tarot is right for you, and didn't sense any negative energies around you. I had the feeling you wanted to know this as well. All is well, keep up your esoteric practices. You are on the right path.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Hi There, thanks for the reply. I'd love a reading please, and my most pressing question is in relation to my health, though I'm interested in my work/financial situation as well.

Thanks in advance

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by destination now

Hello again,
Here is your health reading:
3 of pentacles, queen of wands, 10 of wands, the magician, the devil, 4 of swords, 4 of cups, tower, 6 of cups, king of pentacles

Upright: Contemplation, recuperation, passivity, relaxation, rest
I hope you are going to see a doctor, because your health problem won't go away by itself. If you feel like something is wrong, go see a doctor, if you are already seeing one: good. Get your blood tested. I'm sorry, I hope this is nothing serious, but the cards show that it is. So please take good care of yourself, and get a check up. I'd rather be wrong, and you are fine.

Work/finances:
queen of swords, the tower, 6 of cups, 10 of pentacles, 4 of swords, 8 of swords, 9 of swords, 4 of cups
I am not liking the cards I'm getting for you one bit. I see a big argument, or problem at work. I'd start looking for a job if I were you. You are too worried about this, and I also got the 'bad news' card for you, the 8 of swords. Please start thinking about the possibility of working somewhere else. if you aren't already thinking about it.
I truly wish you all the best of luck, and am so sorry about this reading. I hate giving bad news, but I cannot lie about it. ( You either lost your job, or could lose your job in the near future, I'd start looking for a new one. )

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rainbowresidue
reply to post by destination now

Hello again,
Here is your health reading:
3 of pentacles, queen of wands, 10 of wands, the magician, the devil, 4 of swords, 4 of cups, tower, 6 of cups, king of pentacles

Upright: Contemplation, recuperation, passivity, relaxation, rest
I hope you are going to see a doctor, because your health problem won't go away by itself. If you feel like something is wrong, go see a doctor, if you are already seeing one: good. Get your blood tested. I'm sorry, I hope this is nothing serious, but the cards show that it is. So please take good care of yourself, and get a check up. I'd rather be wrong, and you are fine.

Work/finances:
queen of swords, the tower, 6 of cups, 10 of pentacles, 4 of swords, 8 of swords, 9 of swords, 4 of cups
I am not liking the cards I'm getting for you one bit. I see a big argument, or problem at work. I'd start looking for a job if I were you. You are too worried about this, and I also got the 'bad news' card for you, the 8 of swords. Please start thinking about the possibility of working somewhere else. if you aren't already thinking about it.
I truly wish you all the best of luck, and am so sorry about this reading. I hate giving bad news, but I cannot lie about it. ( You either lost your job, or could lose your job in the near future, I'd start looking for a new one. )

Thanks for the reading, the health one is an ongoing problem I've had for over 3 years now and have been hospitalised twice for, I've recently started a new treatment that switches off my immune system to stop it attacking my skin and I am required to have blood tests every week for the first few months as there is in increased risk of cancer, so obviously that is a worry. But I am in a lose lose situation with this, if the azathioprine starts causing problems with my blood cells, increasing the risk of cancer then I'll be taken off of it and then I'm left with the immune system attacking me, leaving me in debilitating pain, so was hoping that the new treatment would solve the problem and I could get on with my life, but although I've been keeping very upbeat and positive about it, I suppose I knew that it wasn't going to be straightforward.

As for the job reading, I'm not currently working due to my health, but had hoped I would be able to start work soon and have been offered an interview with a large corporation. However, although I'm desperate to get my life back on track as I've been a go-get person all my life, this job is with an organisation whose principles I disagree with, the salary is totally crap for a very long work week and I would have an hours drive each way to get there every day, so perhaps this is a timely warning to pull a crap interview and walk away from it, rather than what I was going to do, which was to do my best and take the job as a starting point...but this reading is making me think twice now, maybe it's best to wait for something more aligned to my true beliefs.

I'm glad you've given me a totally honest reading, even though it is a bit on the darker side lol...But I'm ever the optimist and I'm going to follow the intuition that I had anyway and that has been backed up by the cards drawn and your interpretation.

Thanks again for your time to do this

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Thank you very much for the reading.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

They make all different sorts of tarot decks, different sizes, themes, colours, shapes(most are in your normal rectangle but I've come across a few in my day). They make mermaid themed, Egyptian mythology themed, ummm alice in wonderland themed, lol like anything that you can think of it's legit. If you were serious about that though, and like really do want to get one and get serious into it, I'd suggest getting one of the original, or 'classic' decks, like the Rider-Waite deck, and then start using it with only the major arcana first, and don't read the booklet before you look at the cards, right when you open it look at them, feel them, visualise them, caress them, lick the-(you get what I mean lol started to get weird after visualize so I went with it)
And then just use them every day, sleep with them underneath your pillow for 2 weeks, and keep them wrapped in black or purple silk.

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join