It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Offering Daily Tarot Card Read

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by eep832000

Hello there right back at ya,

No problem at all. Tough I am tired, I am so happy , because we are bringing home a
kitten today, a female, for our 1 year old cat Isabelle, so she won't feel lonely while we are both at work during the day. We are both very excited. Our friend's cat recently had kittens and gifted us one.

This is your message for tomorrow :

Upright: Good luck, karma, life cycles, destiny, a turning point

This is one of my favorite cards (besides the Chariot) and it means very good luck. You will have a lucky day tomorrow, and even feel optimistic. Whatever you do tomorrow, it won't go wrong. Whenever people get this card it lifts their spirits, because even people who don't know about tarot , know how lucky this one card is. If you have big plans for tomorrow, go ahead, do them, you will not fail. Wishing you a great Friday.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Hello again Rainbow

Could you please pick a card for me again? Thank you
edit on 11-4-2013 by Phantom traveller because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom traveller
Hello again Rainbow

Could you please pick a card for me again? Thank you
edit on 11-4-2013 by Phantom traveller because: (no reason given)

Hello again,
Sure thing, here is your card for tomorrow:
i intended to pull only one card, but 2 got stuck in my hand, since I don't believe in coincidences, here are your cards:

Upright: Unified love, partnership, attraction, relationships

Upright: Talkative, curious, mentally restless, energetic

I feel this is more about a good old best buddy, than love. You will get to spend time with someone you can agree with on everything, you guys are best friends, and share the same views on life. It's for sure a man. The second card was describing him to me, those keywords point out to his personality. I'm sensing, he is older than you. It's important you get in touch with this good friend again, you missed talking to him, haven't seen him for a while. I also got the sense, his hair has just recently started graying. Anyways a good day awaits you, enjoy spending time with your friend.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I noticed a lot of upright cards in your recent readings. Just curious are you still doing reversals?

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

I only tried the mixed upright and reversed for a couple of days. I don't like it. My grandmother always said, keep them all neat and upright, just shuffle, trust me if there is bad news, it will show itself right away. I agree with her, and am actually more used to doing it this way.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

May i ask for a free reading please? I have heard you are good at your craft hehe. For payment in advance i would like to share a little poem i made for you. I am not a poet but i like a good laugh.

Oh rainbow, how i like your residue
if you had a card for winning lotto
i would be your best friend too
but having all that money is not for me
i would give it all away if the card said i would be happy

Ok my first ever poetic expression live here at the ATS. Can can i get a big shot out for my boy "Karma" who is in the house tonight hehe

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Can you pick a card for me again ? Thank You..

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Do you happen to offer paid readings? I would certainly be happy to provide you with a donation for your time. I don't want to bombard you with questions as I realize there are plenty of others here who would like a reading too. I just have a question regarding my career. I feel like I have always taken jobs that never truly suited me and only for the sake of a paycheck. It's always left me feeling unhappy and unfulfilled. It took a long time for me to figure out my life's calling. I'm sure I would like to go into the healing profession of some sort. I've always felt the strong desire to help others and just make this world a better place. I've been thinking counselor or massage therapist but am not sure which route I'd be better suited for in terms of making a positive difference as well as finding balance and true fulfillment and happiness. Or perhaps there is something else out there for me that I have not yet considered!. I don't want to sit on the sidelines anymore and watch life pass me by. I am more than ready to take action...just need some guidance. If you could help me, I would be so appreciative. Again, I am happy to pay you for your time. Thank you kindly, Michelle

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TheomExperience

(((cheers)))
I LOVED IT ! Thank you

I just had to show it to my best friend, because I've been paid in money, cakes, little fixing jobs around the house, but never in my whole life has anyone ever wrote me a poem for a reading. You are the first, and thanks!

If a tarot reader could predict the lotto numbers, then we'd all be rich , lol. It's not possible. To tell the truth my mom asked me to do it for her for a couple of weeks and every time I tried the cards showed gibberish, and I kept seeing/ bumping into white fog with my third eye. It's just not doable. ( I know you were joking, I just wanted to explain.)

Here is your card for tomorrow:

Upright: Disagreement, competition, strife, tension, conflict

I love your cheerful spirit, that's why I hate to break this to you, and wish I had pulled a better card instead. Someone will start a quarrel with you, no matter how much you will try to ward them off, this person will still continue their argument, they actually picked the fight, not you. It's going to be such a petty, stupid little issue, not even worth your time. Try to avoid it if you can. It's a woman, and she is slightly overweight, and is known to pick fights.

Have a great evening, and once again thanks for the poem.
I really appreciated it, and it made me laugh.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by GregJ

Hi Greg,
Sure. Here is your card for tomorrow:

Upright: Manifestation, financial opportunity, new job

I'm actually sensing this will manifest in an extra job besides your current one, like a side job, to earn extra money. It won't take much of your time either, it's easy for you. I just saw a laptop, it might have to do with computers.
Enjoy your day dear.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by peluchesmom

Hello Michelle,
That's actually my middle name.
Thank you for the offer, but I would never ask money for something when I had already stated that I'm doing it for free, that would be bad karma for me. I have 2 clients in one day just on Monday, I am only doing this to earn a little "girly money" as I call it to spend on myself. I'm not a greedy person. Thanks for offering though, it is very kind and generous of you.

Just come back anytime , and as many times as you like, I really don't mind doing multiple readings for a person, I actually prefer it, because I already am familiar with their energy, it's easier for me. I have a client I have been doing readings for for 9 years now.

Here is what the cards showed about your career situation, and your decision:

Upright: Fun, warmth, success, positivity, vitality
Just imagine it, the cards show that this decision would actually be best for you. The sun means a gigantic "Yes".

You got: the sun, 3 of cups , queen of cups, page of cups, 9 of cups, page of cups, 9 of cups.
A lot of cups indeed.
Okay so this means that it doesn't matter which profession you'd choose from the two you mentioned, they would both make you happy, and make you feel more like you are actually helping people and doing something with your life. The sun is urging you to go ahead with plan, it's the best one for you. But I have to also tell you the other part. The cards also show a short period of worry and having to tighten the belt to pay bills. You will have extra expenses , which I assume the courses will be, but your reading finishes with the 9 of cups as the outcome card. All is well when it ends well.
So great decision: yes, but be for warned, you will have to cough up the money for the courses, and the expenses might make you live with less than you are used to for a little while. I just pulled the 6 of pentacles, once you completed the course and have started working as a therapist your money flow will be back to normal.
I am pleased to have given you great news. This was truly a nice confirmation to your future plans. Enjoy your weekend, and happy planning.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rainbowresidue
reply to post by TheomExperience

(((cheers)))
I LOVED IT ! Thank you

I just had to show it to my best friend, because I've been paid in money, cakes, little fixing jobs around the house, but never in my whole life has anyone ever wrote me a poem for a reading. You are the first, and thanks!

If a tarot reader could predict the lotto numbers, then we'd all be rich , lol. It's not possible. To tell the truth my mom asked me to do it for her for a couple of weeks and every time I tried the cards showed gibberish, and I kept seeing/ bumping into white fog with my third eye. It's just not doable. ( I know you were joking, I just wanted to explain.)

Here is your card for tomorrow:

Upright: Disagreement, competition, strife, tension, conflict

I love your cheerful spirit, that's why I hate to break this to you, and wish I had pulled a better card instead. Someone will start a quarrel with you, no matter how much you will try to ward them off, this person will still continue their argument, they actually picked the fight, not you. It's going to be such a petty, stupid little issue, not even worth your time. Try to avoid it if you can. It's a woman, and she is slightly overweight, and is known to pick fights.

Have a great evening, and once again thanks for the poem.
I really appreciated it, and it made me laugh.

Lol thanks for the heads up. I will be OK navigating this situation, in fact i might even have me some fun. You see i have a skill set too
Think of it like charm with a bit of comedy mixed in topped with seriousness for added flavor lol.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I would feel naked without reversals... That is just how I learned it.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   

"page of cups, 9 of cups, page of cups, 9 of cups"

Is this a typo or did she get both cards two times in a row in the same order?

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

Thanks for noticing Tefts, it was a typo, a weird one too. LOL. I was really tired last night. Did two paid readings after work ( Even at work I had too many things to do before the weekend.), went home ,cooked and cleaned,did readings for an old friend, and then did some readings here. It was a busy day.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Hello, I have never had a reading before. I would love if you could do one for me.

Thank you in advanced

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by apoc36

Hello, and your welcome

Here is your card/ message for today:
Love is in the air for you my dear, you got the Lovers.

Upright: Love, union, relationships, values alignment, choices
You will be complimented and I also sensed flirting will be going on. I sense a happy day for you today with one special person giving you very nice compliments , you will be appreciated. Have a lovely day.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Thank you very much.
I was thinking about calling an old friend, ex-boyfriend, the past couple of days, to see how he's doing. He is as you describe him and definetely talkative....dear lord when he starts talking he won't shut up

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Thank you very much for your time with the reading. The reason why I was wanting one is because I am dealing with some bad medical conditions right now that just started awhile back. I was curious to see if a card was pulled in regards to medical problems that are ruling my life at this time.

Thank You again for your time.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by apoc36

Your welcome dear. You didn't ask for a health reading, which is why I didn't do one. I gave you a card of the day. If you ask for a reading and have something in mind, it helps if you speak your mind. If you'd like another reading, let me know, ask your question, and I'd be happy to help.

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join