It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Offering Daily Tarot Card Read

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Am i going to get the the job i have been hoping for?

Thanks

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

I'm so sorry, but it's Saturday, and I'm going out with my husband. I'm half way out the door. lol
I do promise that I will do your reading first thing tomorrow morning.
Have a great evening.
See you all tomorrow.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

Oh of course, thanks for your time and i appreciate it.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Thank you so much Rainbow! You've helped me a great deal

Have a wonderful weekend with your hubby!

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by woopy

Thank you so much Rainbow! You've helped me a great deal

Have a wonderful weekend with your hubby!

Anytime, your welcome.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
Am i going to get the the job i have been hoping for?

Thanks

Good morning
Here is your reading as promised, bright and early.

Upright: Indecision, choices, truce, stalemate, blocked emotions

Upright: Inspiration, power, creation, beginnings, potential

Upright: A messenger, creative beginnings, synchronicity

In one word: yes
You will receive it as a good news from someone. You will not get the answer in person, it will arrive in a message or email. The last card shows this. And the first card says for you to keep your spirits high, don't let negative emotions block you from getting what you want. You should take the first step, even though it's hard.
Best of luck on your job hunt. The cards are in your favor.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Hi, i sent you a U2U yesterday, my question is, what does my future look like? thankyou. =)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by rokkiroo

Hi, i sent you a U2U yesterday, my question is, what does my future look like? thank
you. =)

Yes, thanks I got it. But you are asking for a full blown reading. I don't do that here. lol I do that for a fee in person.

You are not being specific, do you mean in work, or finances, or love, or health???
I will give you a card that symbolizes your future, but it's not specific, it will be general.
If you have a more specific question, just ask again, ok? (What will my health be? Will I get married? Will I get that job?)
You card is:

Upright: Beginnings, innocence, spontaneity, a free spirit
These words describe your future mainly. You will have a lot of new things coming ahead of you, new starts in all areas of your life, which will be exciting to you and make you feel like a young child again. You won't be bored. Many people don't like this card, but I think it's actually good, and great if you got it to symbolize your life, it shows that you aren't afraid to try new things, and are indeed a free spirit.

Please ask a more specific question next time, I do love to help, so let's try this again.

Have a great day.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Can you give me a card please. What does the future say about me and how my life will be like in the future? Send me a message when you reply too amigo!
edit on 7-4-2013 by Phoenix267 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Hi Rainbow

I guess I'll have a go

Will I ever be happy about where I work or will I always hate it?

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

Hello, ok I will message you when I'm done. Your future card as of this moment is this:

Upright: Opinionated, hasty, action-oriented, communicative
The first thing that popped into my mind was, wow this person will be surrounded by so many people. I know most people have a lot of friends, but you will have so darn many, and not just friends but also people that are work related. You will be very busy with communication, that jumped out to me.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Awesome! I'm a skeptic, but I'm an extrovert character who is interested in both business and politics. I love the outdoors type of person. Thanks amigo!

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by dodgygeeza
Hi Rainbow

I guess I'll have a go

Will I ever be happy about where I work or will I always hate it?

You got 2 cards , because I wanted to give you a clear answer.

The cards clearly showed: love, money
You are going to love it once you get that raise, it's happening, you will either get promoted, or get a raise, but this job will bring you more money, which will make it worth it for you to stick around. Forget the coworkers, focus on staying, and waiting out that big raise.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   

WOW!!! thanks for that rainbowresidue that is amazing and actually very accurate! so thankyou! my question is then about my personal life, what do the cards throw up on this please? and thankyou again!

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by rokkiroo

WOW!!! thanks for that rainbowresidue that is amazing and actually very accurate! so thankyou! my question is then about my personal life, what do the cards throw up on this please? and thankyou again!

Your very welcome.

Personal life:
Money will be playing a role in your personal life, but in a good way. That's what the universe wants you to know right now. It didn't show me anything about love, sorry, it showed no money problems.
Which is also very good to know I think.

Upright: Manifestation, new financial opportunity, prosperity

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   

well thats a good card! IRL money does'nt mean much too mean to me, as long as i can support my daughter then anything else is a bonus, so again i thank you very much for your time and your insight and looking forward to a good future, ty! =)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Thanks rainbow.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Thank you very much! I noticed your reply today, but it was very percise! I have already started daily TODO list with meditations, only thing i need now is to endure

Iam too trying to work with tarot, its very interesting, when i tried to ask every morning for my current state, lots of days would come up same card over and over. Why dont we just show this to some important mathematican? I belive he can count that the probability of this is impossible
One time i tried this just to see how many times will i take out same card, i did it 6 times

Have a nice day.
edit on 7-4-2013 by Pugato because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Pugato

Hello,
I know what you mean, and you are right. I once got the same card 4 times in a row, now that's not a coincidence.

And they fit for those 4 days perfectly. My students had term tests, so it was hectic.

I wish you the best of luck with your meditation, and tarot card readings.
Have a great Monday.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Hi, I U2U'd you about a reading. I've always been interested in tarot and wish I could get a deck and learn more, but if my parents were to discover a tarot deck in their house they'd flip out. I'll have to wait til I get married next year

My question is, should I aim to go to college, or should I wait/not go at all?

And, I don't know if you'd be willing to do two, but my fiance wants a card drawn for him as well, because he's looking for a place to live at the moment and doesn't know what to do next.
edit on 4/9/13 by Billie828 because:

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join