It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Offering Daily Tarot Card Read

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Billie828

Hello Billie,
Yes we did U2U, and I'm glad you found my thread. I have no problem doing two readings for you. I will answer your question first.

Upright: Contemplation, recuperation, passivity, relaxation, rest
Should you go to college (wait , or not go at all)?
I pulled a couple of cards for you til I got the outcome card, which was the 4 of swords. It seems to me that you are willing to go but someone in your family isn't too keen on the idea. Money is also an issue. The last card suggests you don't give it up, but postpone it. Give it a little rest.
Now for your fiance: Where to live...
He got this message:

I got the 6 of pentacles, 8 of cups, and finally the 2 of cups.
Where should he live.. well close to you of course, that is if he can afford it. It seems here again, money is the issue. He could look for something small near your family's home. That's what the cards suggested.

I agree with you, why not give the tarot cards a try after you move out, and into your own home? You will never know if you have a gift for it or not, if you don't try it. The tarot cards have always been around my family's home, especially since my grandmother was the one who introduced me to them.

Have a nice day Billie.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Will I find what I'm searching for on an upcomind archaeological excavation in Israel? Will I find true love? Will I be wealthy? You know the usual questions.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by PGTWEED
Will I find what I'm searching for on an upcomind archaeological excavation in Israel? Will I find true love? Will I be wealthy? You know the usual questions.

Hello there,
I pulled many cards to get a full reading, but will only post the outcome cards. It would take too much time too post images of all cards for all of your questions.

1. Will you find that thing you are looking for Israel?

You will find it, and much more.

2. Will you find true love?

According to the cards, not this way , you won't. Your expectations are way too high. Your true love would have to be nearly perfect. You need to accept your faults, and accept that others can have faults too, then it will happen, until then you will be lonely.

3. Wealth:

You won't be filthy rich, but you won't have money problems, but this isn't enough for you. I also got the star card, it suggests you be more optimistic and trust your talents. I did also get the 7 of pentacles. Money will always be coming your way, because you work your butt off for it. You do deserve it, but again, I didn't get the 'you will be a millionaire reading', just a very comfortable life, with being able to buy things you wish for if you work hard for it. So no, not wealthy, but comfortable.

Wishing you a pleasant day, and happy digging.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Thus proves Tarot Cards are notoriously fickle in their interpretations. Nothing more than a mystical card game.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by PGTWEED

And the reason why I didn't care to post all cards, give an extensive reading, and spend my precious time on you, is because you were never out for an answer in the first place.

I wish you all the best, and in your work, your life, and your lonely personal life.

I wish you more friends, more love, and true happiness.

God bless and God speed.

I am sorry if I cannot help you, or you didn't like the answers....
I hope you find peace one day.

edit on 9-4-2013 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-4-2013 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by PGTWEED

Ren

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

Rainbowresidue,

PGTWEED wasn't satisfied with my reading either.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Rainbowresidue,

Can you pull a card for me for April 14, 2013? Thanks.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tefts

Rainbowresidue,

Can you pull a card for me for April 14, 2013? Thanks.

Thanks for being the kind and caring person you are Tefts!! (I should have known when I was feeling bad vibes while doing his reading.)

Here is your card for April 14, 2013:
I pulled the Hermit, and the ace of swords both upright, which is good.

Upright: Soul-searching, introspection, being alone, inner guidance

Upright: Raw power, victory, break-throughs, mental clarity

Both cards have to do with your state of mind on that day, and their are both positive. Just to be sure I also picked the Judgement, Knight of cups, and Page of swords. Whatever you are working on that day the cards are telling you to focus, and keep a clear mind. Don't let other things hinder you, or distract you on that day.

Best of luck dear.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Rainbow residue,

Would you have the time to pull one for me? Very interested in Tarot but never tried it.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by butterfly1

Hi Butterfly1,
Sure thing, here is your daily card for tomorrow:

Upright: Strength, courage, patience, control, compassion

I also pulled the king of wands. You will have to deal with a man, who is going to take a lot of your time and energy. He is good looking, and dark haired. You know him. He is most probably married, and very trustworthy too. You will be tired working/spending time with him, but it will be necessary. It has more to do with work, I didn't sense anything romantic. Enjoy your day.

edit on 10-4-2013 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Thats very interesting! I will certainly give feedback tomorrow, although I already believe I know to what this pertains.

However, usually I reach out to this man and have been avoiding doing so. I will wait until tomorrow and see if he actually approaches me. we definitely have something we need to handle that I have been avoiding.

Thank you so very much for taking time out to do this for me! Much appreciated!!

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by butterfly1
Thats very interesting! I will certainly give feedback tomorrow, although I already believe I know to what this pertains.

However, usually I reach out to this man and have been avoiding doing so. I will wait until tomorrow and see if he actually approaches me. we definitely have something we need to handle that I have been avoiding.

Thank you so very much for taking time out to do this for me! Much appreciated!!

Anytime dear, and please do come back, I always enjoy getting feedback.
Thanks

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

"I should have known when I was feeling bad vibes while doing his reading."

Initially I felt the same bad vibes, then I thought maybe I was prejudging his/her mention to WEED in their username, thinking it might be a reference to drugs. What he/she doesn't understand is that it takes a lot of energy to pull cards! There are times when I feel absolutely drained but I still force myself to do readings. And, second, you are doing a cold reading. You have zero pre-knowledge. It's not an easy task answering questions without facts!

The cards you pulled are screaming at me!

The Hermit: There is a question I need an answer to...

Ace of Swords: I will get the answer on April 14, 2013, so there is my mental clarity.

Are the next three cards you pulled tied to the outcome/answer?

Were the Judgement, Knight of Cups, and Page of Swords all upright?

I hope so...

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

Yes, luckily they were all upright, and I consider them good supporting cards. You are so right about the meanings as well, you are a pro, I only posted the meanings so you wouldn't feel left out, but I know you knew right away what the cards meant. The key is : clarity and no distractions, then the outcome will be good.

I agree with you 100% Most people here have no idea how much energy it takes to do these readings. Sometimes after 1 hour of readings I have to stop because I get a headache, then that's the signal for me to stop for that day.

Have a great day ahead, It's night in my neck of the woods, so I'm resting, then going to sleep.

See you

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I've always been afraid to try this but last night I had a dream about someone telling my fortune and it was grim. I will attribute this to recent stresses and if time permits I would love to try this. Have to step away for work as well so if you have time and tell me what to do ill try it.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

Hello Dianec,
I wasn't going to do anymore readings today, but wanted to calm your spirit, it was just a bad dream. I get those if I eat sweets before bedtime lol.
I pulled cards for your whole next week, because I wanted to check, and to be sure.

You got The Judgement, 10 of pentacles, king of wands, 3 of wands, and as the outcome page of pentacles.

Upright: Manifestation, financial opportunity, new job
Your next week will be full of the usual things, dealing with family issues, work, money, and more work. A new job opportunity /promotion is getting closer to you. I also saw discussions with your family about how to handle money/ what to spend it on next. I didn't see any disasters, any accidents, nothing. Just another normal week in your life, plus the possibility of getting ahead in your job, or getting offered a new one.

See, it wasn't that bad.

Have a lovely day.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rainbowresidue
reply to post by Dianec

Hello Dianec,
I wasn't going to do anymore readings today, but wanted to calm your spirit, it was just a bad dream. I get those if I eat sweets before bedtime lol.
I pulled cards for your whole next week, because I wanted to check, and to be sure.

You got The Judgement, 10 of pentacles, king of wands, 3 of wands, and as the outcome page of pentacles.

Upright: Manifestation, financial opportunity, new job
Your next week will be full of the usual things, dealing with family issues, work, money, and more work. A new job opportunity /promotion is getting closer to you. I also saw discussions with your family about how to handle money/ what to spend it on next. I didn't see any disasters, any accidents, nothing. Just another normal week in your life, plus the possibility of getting ahead in your job, or getting offered a new one.

See, it wasn't that bad.

Have a lovely day.

You made my day! Thank you so much. I want a new job badly as I've been quite burnt out on my current one so this is amazing to hear, as well as putting my mind at ease. You appear to have a good heart to have taken time to do this and i want you to know I'm grateful. Thank you again:-). Blessings to you and yours.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Hi there Rainbow! Is it possible for me to get a reading? I've always fancied these stuff and I really wanna try it lol. TIA
!

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
To Dianec,

Thank you so much too. Bless you too and your family. Have a great weekend.

edit on 11-4-2013 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join