It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Flu -- Do you have it?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

The Aluminum and Barium they are spraying does fall to the ground slowly. I have allergies and smoke, even I can smell it and taste it in the air after they spray us. How much does Obama's government pay all you people to flood the forums and spout lies about the obvious?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k
reply to post by SPECULUM

I do have fibromyalgia. It is idiopathic, and diagnosed by clinical findings alone. It is very real, and affects my life greatly.
There is no such thing as "chemtrails", so getting any physical symptoms from them is not possible. Something that far over your head and that small, and then diluted by the entirety of the atmosphere is going not reach you down below to any effect. The only people who have "chemtrail" related symptoms are those who fear them.

is that why fibromyalgia only occurs in the mentally ill???

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

I have allergies and smoke, even I can smell it and taste it in the air after they spray us.

Have you thought about getting an air sample and having it tested?

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

If ignorance means believing in something blindly without any scientific evidence to prove its existence, then yes, I'll be ignorant to "chemtrails".

You mean jet exhaust isn't really toxic?

There's absolutely zero repeatable, provable scientific evidence to suggest that "chemtrails" are real. When people start calling normal contrails "chemtrails", then someone is deliberately misleading others. Which means they're misinforming, and further continuing on that would be HOAXing.

Why not? You believe in fairy tales in regards 911, why not "chemtrails" too? Or are you just HOAXing?

To the Op. Yes pollution of the environment is making everyone sicker, gene-really. Jet exhaust is certainly one factor. But that is what the BS of "chemtrails" is designed to distract from. The real toxic chemical compounds in jet exhaust, whether you see it or not, whether it is at altitude, take off or taxing. If the turbine blades are turning, the exhaust is toxic.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k
reply to post by clairvoyantrose

Yes, "chemtrails" are a myth. There is no evidence of any kind that supports their existence. You see, anecdotal stories are not evidence.
Yes, they are a hoax. Who makes money from "chemtrails"? The people who (claim to) believe them and promote it, like your link. Also Carnicom, Will Thomas, the people who have anything to do with "What/Why in the World are they Spraying", Rense, Barium Blues, and all the deluded (or genius) hoaxera who sell things like the "cure" for a disease they made up (like your post) and "orgone" generators.
Yes, you are (mildly) crazy. You fell for it all. And continue to do so. That makes you at the very least gullible. I know for a fact that you have posted pictures of clouds, and called them "chemtrails". If you can't know the difference of a cloud, you need help. I would suggest education first. If you think you can smell or taste or somehow, anyhow, detect the chemical content of something miles away from you, you are deluded. If you think you have any kind of disease caused by "chemtrails", then you are a hypochondriac. That is a mental disorder. That you promote all of it makes YOU a hoaxer, too.

This isn't even worth a disputable reply because I'd be feeding a troll. You feel like a big man behind that keyboard?

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   

This one has shown their true colours too many times. You are quietly being heard so please ignore them and continue with you wonderful post.
My dogs are having pork tonight

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by fireyaguns

This one has shown their true colours too many times. You are quietly being heard so please ignore them and continue with you wonderful post.

I try to keep it positive..

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by fireyaguns

I try to keep it positive..

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   

What do you believe this picture is telling us?

Could you write a few words about it please?

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

It is clear to me.

Your welcome to tell us if you like, as I am sure you will somewhere soon.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   

The picture appears to have some Dates-(x2), A Patent number, a design or explanation and more.

I would say more than probable.

You can say what you like.

I wonder what kind of chemicals

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by fireyaguns

You do know what suppress means, don't you?

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   

So now what does this contrail supression patent have to do with so called chemtrails?

Did you read the patent itself or did you think that this picture proves they are spraying something, because if you didn't read the patent you should.

I guess your saying that they were spraying chemtrails as early as 1970,which is 20 years earlier than the first report of chemtrails, or are you saying they were already planning this spraying in 1970?

And again just because a patent was aquired that doesn't show proof of chemtrailing.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   

The picture appears to have some Dates-(x2), A Patent number, a design or explanation and more.

I take it you didn't read the patent did you?

Maybe you should read it.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

So now what does this contrail supression patent have to do with so called chemtrails?

Did you read the patent itself or did you think that this picture proves they are spraying something, because if you didn't read the patent you should.

I guess your saying that they were spraying chemtrails as early as 1970,which is 20 years earlier than the first report of chemtrails, or are you saying they were already planning this spraying in 1970?

And again just because a patent was aquired that doesn't show proof of chemtrailing.

but what it does mean is that some one was thinking of its development and was wanting a monopoly

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Yeah, the Merck Pharmaceutical company....those rotten bastards had the utter gall to provide FREE preventative medicine for river blindness...

Must be that Merck wants to make sure these people will be able to see the chemtrails that will give them the flu to replace the river blindness...

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagicWand67

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
So, most everyone knows there's no such thing as "chemtrails", now we have a mythical flu based on something that doesn't exist?

Oh, what will the "chemtrail" hoaxers think of next?

Using words like mythical, hoaxers and "knows there's no such thing" is pure ignorance.

The only thing you think you KNOW is what you've been told to think.

Hopefully one day you will learn to think for yourself.

There's more to knowing the chemtrail stuff is idiotic nonsense than "been told to think". Top of the list is the total lack of evidence of chemtrails. So far all we have is speculation and conjecture by the believers. I find the "I remember when I was a child in the 60's and there was no such thing as contrails" jaw dropping. Then there's the FACT that any such poisoning of the atmosphere will poison the poisoners and their families! I mean sheesh come on. Oh let me guess the poisoners families are all protected with some magic potion that they take and all these people (including kids) are sworn to ultra secrecy on pain of death and so nobody knows about it.

We do think that's how we know it's nonsense WITHOUT being told by anyone !!!! Think about that !!!
edit on 17/3/2013 by yorkshirelad because: spelling

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I am confused as to why this picture was posted...

It kinda suggests that if there was some sort of spraying going on, then it's entirely possible that's it's being made invisible!

You wait, the goal posts will be moved and they'll start filming jets leaving no contrails and claiming its geoengineering because the trails have been suppressed...

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

You wait, the goal posts will be moved and they'll start filming jets leaving no contrails and claiming its geoengineering because the trails have been suppressed...

The goal posts will surely be moved, and by now the playing field is as large as Europe now...

I did read in another thread that they are using chemtrails to stop people from gathering and praying..

Before you know it chemtrails are going to be used to stop people from going to the bathroom, why that would happen is beyond me but it isn't out of the realm of chemtrail possibilities....at least in the minds of chemtrail believers there is nothing chemtrails don't do...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join