It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Flu -- Do you have it?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

If you use antiperspirant you are most likely spraying fine aluminum particles directly onto your skin,

Why are chemtrails bad yet millions upon millions use antiperspirant with nothing on conspiracy sites about the dangers of antiperspirant?

Because....we aren't supposed to talk about perspirant or aluminum cookware, paint, whatever. Jusssst the "chemtrails".

See how it goes?

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

that the visible trail you see in the sky is only condensation.

Yep. The real pollution is mostly invisible.

NO its not its Chemtrails! NO its not, its Contrails!

Carry on...

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by anoncoholic
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

So we inhale that which is underneath our feet is the logic you are promoting here.

Maybe an education in anatomy would be the more prudent path.

Dust in the air is mostly just stuff blown off the surface of the earth - or scuffed, or thrown up by machinery, cars, etc. so yes - we breathe stuff that has come from "under our feet".

Since there is a lot of aluminium in soil it should be no surprise that there is also aluminium in dust, and because of that it is also in rainwater - which can "wash" dust out of the air.

did you know that barium is now a common component in brake pads for motor vehicles?
edit on 17-3-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: spelling

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by fireyaguns
The picture appears to have some Dates-(x2), A Patent number, a design or explanation and more.

and

I wonder what kind of chemicals

It is pretty obvious from the above that you didn't actually read the patent. It only consists of 2 pages of diagrams, without all the pretty colours added, and 2 pages of text. It only took a simple search for "patent 3,517,512" on google for it to appear as #1 on the list of results.

The two dates are the application date and the granting date of the patent.

As stated in the patent, the purpose was to reduce the visibility of contrails by reducing the size of the ice crystals to below .5 microns. According to the patent, this would have had the effect of producing a blue haze rather than a white trail.

Now why would someone be interested in doing this? The answer is in the patent. The inventors assigned ownership to the US Government as represented by the Secretary of the Air Force. What interest would the Air Force have in rendering their aircraft contrails hard to see or invisible. Can anyone say "The Cold War" and bombers?

As for the chemical to be used, it states in the patent that the idea was to use chlorosulfonic acid, and only chlorosulfonic acid. No aluminum or barium compound.

Originally posted by SPECULUM
but what it does mean is that some one was thinking of its development and was wanting a monopoly

Gee, you think it maybe it was because the Russians would have a harder time spotting US bombers?

The Cold War was running pretty hot between 1962 and 1970

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by anoncoholic

So why is a plane leaving a contrail 34000 feet above your head so much dangerous than these?

I have passed under plant exhaust (which is remarkably similar to a contrail and much much lower) that was so thick that it blotted out the sun for the several seconds it took to go under it. I've seen plant exhaust that was so thick that I could clearly see it from 60 miles away. It looks, and can act exactly the same as contrails, is a much more likely culprit for aluminum and barium increases, and yet, no one even bats an eye at those. The same people point to a contrail going overhead and scream about how we're being poisoned by them.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by yorkshirelad

There's more to knowing the chemtrail stuff is idiotic nonsense than "been told to think". Top of the list is the total lack of evidence of chemtrails. So far all we have is speculation and conjecture by the believers.

You think there is a lack of evidence because that's what you've been told. In fact there is a large amount of evidence if you actually took the time to investigate it. You choose to be closed minded and ignore the obvious. You're entitled to your opinion but that's all your words are.

I find the "I remember when I was a child in the 60's and there was no such thing as contrails" jaw dropping.

Personal experiences are not proof but they are significant evidence that something abnormal is taking place. Thousands of people across the globe are not mistaken. The excuses of more air traffic these days are simply ridiculous.

Then there's the FACT that any such poisoning of the atmosphere will poison the poisoners and their families! I mean sheesh come on.

This is a common tactic and misconception by the skeptics. You take the most extreme or outlandish theory ever proposed and run with it like that is the one and only theory. Actually most people discussing the issues with chemtrails think it has to do with weather modification. The idea of chemtrails having negative health impacts on people are a secondary result of these pollutants and not the main purpose.

Oh let me guess the poisoners families are all protected with some magic potion that they take and all these people (including kids) are sworn to ultra secrecy on pain of death and so nobody knows about it.

As I already stated, this is currently not the main theory. But just for the sake of argument let's explore this potential aspect of this conspiracy theory.

FACT: This is a real concern of governments around the world. The USA and many other nations have run vulnerability experiments using airplanes and a fake simulated poison. They have attempted to test the reaction times and alert systems in place to see how different cities might respond to a terrorist attack of this nature.

FACT: There are many diseases and poisons that do indeed have an antidote or vaccine that if taken at the correct time will prevent infection. To prevent potential exposure spray operations could take place on specified dates and in designated zones. The areas would be avoided for a given period of time. Allowing the chemicals ample time to disperse before anyone involved would return to those areas.

FACT: Covert projects conducted by trained organizations or governments use compartmentalization to reduce the amount of insider knowledge by it's employees and their families. Even the most insignificant classified information is never shared with the children of members involved in top secret projects.

Your simplification of the potential design and techniques required to cover up a covert project are childish and only go to show your ignorance of the policies in place that are designed to prevent such information leakage.

If someone wanted to poison people by plane it wouldn't be as difficult as you think. Although, if that was their intention, I do think the spray operations would take place at lower altitudes.

We do think that's how we know it's nonsense WITHOUT being told by anyone !!!! Think about that !!!

You don't know jack..... Think about that !!!
edit on 17-3-2013 by MagicWand67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicWand67
reply to post by yorkshirelad

You think there is a lack of evidence because that's what you've been told. In fact there is a large amount of evidence if you actually took the time to investigate it. You choose to be closed minded and ignore the obvious. You're entitled to your opinion but that's all your words are.

I agree - there is a large amount of "evidence" about "chemtrails".

But all of it is flawed.

contrails that persist, aluminium in soil and sludge, barium in blood that is not at high levels, claims of links to illness that are simply not linked to aircraft activity at all - people saying "chemtrails" are/cause all these is certainly "evidence".

It is just rubbish evidence.

It is wrong, unsupportable as anything except annecdote, fails to establish any actual connection to aircraft, or makes some other mistake.

Claims that "geoengineering is happening" based upon papers and conferences that discuss how/when/why geoengineering might occur are also rubbish.

So yes there is evidence - when you actually investigate it you find that it is nonsense - calling it "not credible" is being generous.

Personal experiences are not proof but they are significant evidence that something abnormal is taking place. Thousands of people across the globe are not mistaken.

thousands of people claiming something is happening dose not make it any more or less thruthful that it is happening.

it does nto matter how many people claim "contrails can only persist a few minutes" - they are all wrong.

The excuses of more air traffic these days are simply ridiculous

What is ridiculous about more air traffic causing more contrails??

A percentage of flights will cause contrails so if you have more flights you get more contrails - that is basic.

This is a common tactic and misconception by the skeptics. You take the most extreme or outlandish theory ever proposed and run with it like that is the one and only theory. Actually most people discussing the issues with chemtrails think it has to do with weather modification. The idea of chemtrails having negative health impacts on people are a secondary result of these pollutants and not the main purpose.

ther aer lots of theories about "chemtrails" - geoengineering is the latest one, because all eth pervious ones have been shown to be rubbish.

The geoengineering one is also rubbish as mentioned above, but it will take a little longer for chemmies to get sick of being laughed at for this because there is actualy discussion about whether or not, and when, to do geoengineering, and chemmies routinely misrepresent this as "proof it is happening"

FACT: This is a real concern of governments around the world. The USA and many other nations have run vulnerability experiments using airplanes and a fake simulated poison. They have attempted to test the reaction times and alert systems in place to see how different cities might respond to a terrorist attack of this nature.

No - they did it to test for an actual attack by a foreign power, nto terrorists. And they did it 40 or more years ago.

Using something that used to happen as "proof" that somethign else is happening now is just silly - chattel slavery used to happen in the "West" too.....

FACT: There are many diseases and poisons that do indeed have an antidote or vaccine that if taken at the correct time will prevent infection or

got any evidence that any of these diseases or poisons are actually being sprayed?

FACT: Covert projects conducted by trained organizations or governments use compartmentalization to reduce the amount of insider knowledge by it's employees and their families. Even the most insignificant classified information is never shared with the children of members involved in top secret projects.

how would you compartmentalise civil aviation? there aer muillions of people involved in it all over the world - in may different countries, with amnufacturers and maintenance organisations world wide. An aircraft built in the USA might have components built in Japan and Europe, be sold to Austalia and maintained in Hong Kong.

Got ANY evidence of ANY of these compartments?

Your simplification of the potential design and techniques required to cover up a covert project are childish and only go to show your ignorance of the policies in place that are designed to prevent such information leakage.

the only ignorance here is yours of aviation and weather.

If someone wanted to poison people by plane it wouldn't be as difficult as you think.

Spraying by plane is trivially easy and trivially obvious - where is the credible evidence?

edit on 17-3-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k
reply to post by SPECULUM

Fibromyalgia is mostly like related to the same changes in your brain that also cause depression. Depression is rarely just a mental issue. For me, my depression is due to chronic pain from migraine headaches after getting a neck injury. Pain is a physical symptoms of many things, yet there is no definitive test to prove that you are in pain or how severe you perceive pain to be. Pain, depression, and fibromyalgia are alike for this same reason.
My depression is known to be a physical problem within my brain because increasing my serotonin reuptake fixed it. My fibromyalgia most likely (based on studies I have read) is due to changes within my brain that make me feel intense pain with little cause. Often depression is a precursor; equally often, fibro patients become clinically depressed due to chronic pain. It is a vicious cycle. I receive proper medical care and treatment. Fibromyalgia is a real physical condition recognized by medical experts.
"Chemtrails" are an internet myth that is not proven, therefore getting sick from them is not possible.

edit on 17-3-2013 by stars15k because: clarity

If you say so. my neurological, rheumatologist Dr says otherwise..and Cymbalta cant help

ur nuts like the rest of us

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

In fact there is a large amount of evidence if you actually took the time to investigate it.

I have a challenge for you - what is it that you think comprises the very best evidence that "chemtrails" exist?

If you take this up it should probably be in another thread so as not to derail this one - however I invite you to take your time, assemble your information, make sure of your links (between cause and effect as well as to the net), and present your very best reasoning.

Of course you should be prpared to have it debunked - however, personally, I can promise you that I am only interested in debunking bunk - if you can post somethigg that is not bunk - that is clearly credible, or even better objectively true, then it cannot be debunked and so I won't do so.

Now you already have some idea of what I and many others consider bunk - unsupported claims, incorrect analysis, ascribing analysis of one thing to another, information that simply does not show any link to something actualy happening today and the like - so I hope you will be able to avoid those and get right to the heart of the matter.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

No - they did it to test for an actual attack by a foreign power, nto terrorists. And they did it 40 or more years ago.

Using something that used to happen as "proof" that somethign else is happening now is just silly - chattel slavery used to happen in the "West" too.....

You have no idea what you're talking about. You don't even live in the USA. They constantly test air quality and they run air vulnerability tests often. The company contracted to do this in the USA is none other than Raytheon which just so happens to be the current owners of the welsbach patent. Can you say conflict of interest.

Raytheon flew a plane over a major city in the USA. They sprayed a tracer gas in the air and studied it's plume and recorded the movement of the simulated poison. They then used the air quality equipment in place to test the reaction time and the ability to detect these tracer gases.

I don't have the time at the moment to go track down the paper discussing the exact experiment I was referring to. Although, I can assure you that it was conducted within the last 2 years and I would practically guarantee you that other similar tests have been conducted more recently in other areas.

These tests didn't specify what entity the threat was supposed to come from. Although they only used one plane to disperse the chemicals. They did mention anthrax as being one of the highest concerns and one of the potential biological weapons that might be used in an attack.

40 years ago my arse.

Raytheon UTD Threat, Vulnerability, and Risk Assessments

Raytheon UTD conducts assessments of US and foreign ports for the Coast Guard and other government agencies and will assess approximately 40 ports in the next three years. We participated in the development of the USCG HQ Model Port Attributes and specialize in the creation of port portfolios, infrastructure systems engineering analysis, as well as blast, HAZMAT, and WMD effects. Our staff of former Coast Guard and Navy engineers and scientists provide our clients the depth and breadth of background and experience that ensures mitigation solutions are cost effective and able to provide layers of defense.

Raytheon UTD conducts assessments of military and civilian joint use airfields and works closely with the military services, TSA, and the FAA to develop the criteria and methodology to assess vulnerabilities of airfields, ranges, and joint use facilities. We have extensive experience and understanding of the complexities of civilian and military airspace, operating areas, and ranges. Our staff of engineers and scientists have been involved in numerous environmental and BRAC reuse projects and work closely with communities to resolve difficult noise, cultural, natural resource, and disposal issues.

Target Analyses and Vulnerability Assessments PDF

Raytheon Telemus has a solid history in the vulnerability assessment field and has conducted threat assessments for national and international government and commercial customers.

Our customers include:

■ Embassies and consulates
■ National and international
airports
■ National and international
seaports
■ Border crossings and ports of
entry
■ Telecommunications systems
■ Refineries
■ Natural gas systems
■ Water and power utilities
■ Nuclear facilities
■ Military installations
■ Fortune 500 businesses

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MagicWand67

Using words like mythical, hoaxers and "knows there's no such thing" is pure ignorance.
The only thing you think you KNOW is what you've been told to think.
Hopefully one day you will learn to think for yourself.

So who told you to believe that condensation trails from aircraft can give you flu?

Hopefully one day you will learn to use common sense.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   

You have no idea what you're talking about. You don't even live in the USA. They constantly test air quality and they run air vulnerability tests often. The company contracted to do this in the USA is none other than Raytheon which just so happens to be the current owners of the welsbach patent. Can you say conflict of interest.

Of course they do vulnerability tests - that is not actually top secret any moer.

What has living in eth USA got to do with whther or not this is being done??

Given that the Welsbach patent has nothign at all to do with biological testing what is it you think represents a conflict of interest?

Raytheon flew a plane over a major city in the USA. They sprayed a tracer gas in the air and studied it's plume and recorded the movement of the simulated poison. They then used the air quality equipment in place to test the reaction time and the ability to detect these tracer gases.

I don't have the time at the moment to go track down the paper discussing the exact experiment I was referring to. Although, I can assure you that it was conducted within the last 2 years and I would practically guarantee you that other similar tests have been conducted more recently in other areas.

Fair enough - I've be most interested in hearing about those - this is mention of any tests since those of the 1970's and earlier that I have seen anywhere - congratulations may be in order if you actually have something new to look at!!

Howeever your assurance doesn't actually constitute adequate evidence for me or I suspect many others - some verifiable account would be much better.

I await it with interest.

These tests didn't specify what entity the threat was supposed to come from. Although they only used one plane to disperse the chemicals. They did mention anthrax as being one of the highest concerns and one of the potential biological weapons that might be used in an attack.

40 years ago my arse.

no need to be rude - especially if you have actual evidence.

Raytheon UTD Threat, Vulnerability, and Risk Assessments

Target Analyses and Vulnerability Assessments PDF

Raytheon Telemus has a solid history in the vulnerability assessment field and has conducted threat assessments for national and international government and commercial customers.

Our customers include:

etc....

Interesting that you can find those easily enough - but then of course they do not actually mention any actual aerial spraying.

BUT....just for the sake of discussion, if Raytheon were doing aerial spray tests.......what do you think the relevance to "chemtrails" from civil airliners would be?

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

So who told you to believe that condensation trails from aircraft can give you flu?

Hopefully one day you will learn to use common sense.

If you had any common sense and actually used it, you would not be asking me that question. Since I am not the person who created this thread. Nor have I made the claim anywhere that condensation trails give people the flu. I do not understand why you are implying I did. I guess you're just showing your ignorance.

I have heard of allergies and respiratory problems being attributed to chemtrailing. This is the first time I've heard it being called "chemtrail flu". I personally have never experienced such symptoms. I think the OP is using the term loosely to describe the aforementioned symptoms associated with allergies and respiratory illness. But I do not wish to speak for them. You will need to ask the OP for clarification on that point.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Of course they do vulnerability tests - that is not actually top secret any moer

I never said it was. If you actually kept my comment in the correct context you would see that I was using it as an example for a hypothetical scenario to which the person I was responding to had suggested.

Namely that chemtrails could be used to poison people. I was showing it as an example that it is a real concern being monitored today and not some far fetched idea. I also stated that I personally do not subscribe to that theory.

It has to do with your knowledge of what is occurring. If you don't live here you have less accessability to the information. You also are not able to witness the activities as they are being performed.

Given that the Welsbach patent has nothign at all to do with biological testing what is it you think represents a conflict of interest?

I never said the Welsbach patent had anything to do with biological testing. I am astounded at your inability to comprehend this conversation and keep things in their proper context.

The conflict of interest arises when the same company who is supposed to monitor the air. Is also potentially the same company running the covert experiments. Thus making it very easy to disguise the fact.

Fair enough - I've be most interested in hearing about those - this is mention of any tests since those of the 1970's and earlier that I have seen anywhere - congratulations may be in order if you actually have something new to look at!!

Howeever your assurance doesn't actually constitute adequate evidence for me or I suspect many others - some verifiable account would be much better.

I'm not concerned with whether you believe me or not. I already supplied you with what I remember reading in that study. The specific article I read was about 2 years ago. I tried doing a google search but so far I haven't found the link yet. If I find it later I will most certainly post it.

The related program is called Biowatch. I will post a few links for you. The tests I am speaking of were related to the testing and/or development of this system.

DHS releases first draft for $3.1B BioWatch program

Grand Challenge: Confirming the Source and Motive of a Future Biological Attack

Link

“More than 7 million tests have been performed by dedicated public health lab officials and there has never been a false positive result,” he said.
Deployed in urban areas throughout the U.S. and at high profile political or sporting events, the program is a tool to detect intentional release of aerosolized biological agents.
Currently, BioWatch involves outdoor air-collection units, filters manually taken for pathogen testing every day by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   

It has to do with your knowledge of what is occurring. If you don't live here you have less accessability to the information. You also are not able to witness the activities as they are being performed.

Why do I have to be a witness to what happens in the US? there are plenty of people telling me what they see there and posting on here, and you yourself are searching for information on the 'net - which is also available to me.

Moreover "chemtrails" are being reported all around the world and supposedly I see them here too - although they look like ordinary clouds and conteails to me.

I never said the Welsbach patent had anything to do with biological testing. I am astounded at your inability to comprehend this conversation and keep things in their proper context.

You are the one who mentioned it in the context of biological testing, and suggested it represents some conflict of interest - don't blame me because

The conflict of interest arises when the same company who is supposed to monitor the air. Is also potentially the same company running the covert experiments. Thus making it very easy to disguise the fact.

What covert experiment is using the welsbach patent - which is, of course, not covert itself at all since it is public knowledge?

And don't try wriggling out of this by suggesting somehow I am making this comment out of context - the context was established by you who linked all this together.

I'm not concerned with whether you believe me or not.
Apparently you are interested in whether I believe you or not, since you keep telling me all about it!

I already supplied you with what I remember reading in that study. The specific article I read was about 2 years ago. I tried doing a google search but so far I haven't found the link yet. If I find it later I will most certainly post it.

So are these links - vaguely interesting tho they are for the general information, connected to this supposed release or not? I would have thought if they were part of the same programme it would not be too hard to find the "chemtrail" info....

The related program is called Biowatch. I will post a few links for you.

So the US tests for biological hazards - so what? Why wouldn't they? How is this relevant to chemtrails or your supposed evidence of a recent release over a US city??
edit on 18-3-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by anoncoholic

What about places that never have trails, like where I live?

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by clairvoyantrose
World Truth -- Chemtrail Flu

Here is an article with plenty of information about chemtrails and how they are deliberately affecting you. It also shows ways you can detoxify your body. What do you think of the article?

OP I just want to thank you very much for posting this, because of the link you provided.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by MagicWand67

No, there is a lack of evidence because there is no evidence. That is to say, when it has been presented it has proved to be one of the following after I , me, have applied critical thinking and examined it using wider research

A, total lie - pictures that claim to show something they don't, amateurish you tube videos with scary music applied to try to reinforce the lie, unsubstantiated claims that cannot be backed up from anywhere, basically easily dismissed nonsense. Examples include German Duppel reports, spray plane interiors, any Tankerenemy video, etc.

B, misrepresentation - these are those reports, some of which you have presented yourself. They are offered as evidence of GE spraying ops but, when actually read and understand, don't say anything other than what is thought might one day be possible, they are evidence of the thought, not the act. They can be a part of an evidential trail, sure, but without any evidence of the act they are no more than that, and not one of them describes "chemtrails" as they are claimed to be seen by adherents to the faith.

C, desperation tactics - claims that anything emitted into the air is chemical, while correct, shows the absolute dearth of evidence that actually applies to chemtrails, similar desperation is shown when evidence of other things is used as evidence of chemtrails, cloud seeding, firefighting aircraft, agent orange and several other experiments that never ever left a persisting high altitude trail somehow seem to proves chemtrails are real.

The persistent listing of patents falls into both B and C, as the grasp of what a patent proves is lacking, and when read quite a lot of them don't relate to chemtrails at all.

So, if you would be so kind, what is the actual evidence that those big lines in the sky are chemtrails?
edit on 18-3-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Originally posted by clairvoyantrose
World Truth -- Chemtrail Flu

Here is an article with plenty of information about chemtrails and how they are deliberately affecting you. It also shows ways you can detoxify your body. What do you think of the article?

OP I just want to thank you very much for posting this, because of the link you provided.

You are quite welcome. Keep the sharing up!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join