It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Flu -- Do you have it?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MagicWand67

The way that avid Chemtrail promoters like yourself accuse other members of this site of being either unthinking, sheep-like idiots or paid government agents is utterly pathetic and, ironically, one of the biggest clues there is that chemtrails are a hoax.

If the existence of chemtrails as opposed to contrails is so obvious, at least one of you would be able to show it and enlighten us all.

But of course you can't. All you can do is hide behind spiteful little barbs tossed out at people whose factual knowledge you cant defeat and tell people to 'do your own research' as if it covers up the fact that they have, and you have nothing to counter their argument with other than ever more you tube videos that say a lot but show nothing.

What a joke.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by thorfourwinds

Diversion? Geo engineering can be checked thoroughly. Many scientific papers have been published. Possibly all of them have been linked to on this site for us to read (one thing I am grateful to the believers for, though they aren't the only ones). There are lots of proposals and a few small experiments and, so far, one rogue act of lunacy (off the coast of Canada), but that's all there is to date. The reason we can reasonably believe this to be true is that science is unsure of the long term effects of a major programme and very wary of trying it. In this respect it is completely real.

So far though not one of them has given any explanation or information that means one might mistake a contrail for a GE trail.

This is in stark contrast with the hoax claim that chemtrails have been in our skies since the 1990's. There is no link that ties the two together beyond the desperation of believers to hang their hats on *something* after all this time.

The only diversion is the Chemtrails = GE switcheroo that nobody can support with facts or evidence. Indeed MagicWand posted a report that proves that far too few aircraft actually exist that could carry out this GE operation and that scientists warn against it anyway, so one must therefore feel compelled to question his motives in posting claims his own sources say are false.
edit on 16-3-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by angelchemuel

So yes, I believe in chemtrails too.....bite me!

Classy reply...

BTW chemtrails are a hoax... and you don't have to bite me...

Chemtrails are not a hoax. Just because you chose to ignore the facts doesn't mean they are not there.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by fireyaguns
reply to post by clairvoyantrose
[AMERICA’S FOURTH REICH

The ruling crime families are making vast fortunes off of humanity’s suffering. The Rockefellers monopolized American medicine in the 1920s. They, along with I.G. Farben, Germany’s leading industrial organization, held the monopoly on the world’s chemical and pharmaceutical industries.

The Rockefellers and I.G. Farben worked together before World War II and during World War II. For all practical purposes, the Rockefellers and I.G. Farben were the Third Reich.

Who else is involved? The Merck Pharmaceutical Company. Their president, George W. Merck, was America’s biological weapons industry director during World War II. He was personally appointed by President Roosevelt and Secretary of War Stimson.

Thanks for the link. Agreed, aerial geo engineering is one way.

Our food plants do not absorb the nutrients, like as if they have blockages and or resistance in accepting the soils minerals and nutrients. It's hard to fix ourselves with out the natural remedies.

THANK YOU. Look at the money trail. Once you see who is behind the agenda, it all makes sense.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by fireyaguns
reply to post by angelchemuel

Your class is just right

How quick they come, like flys to honey. These deniers hit the first page over and over. They give them selves away with out care anymore.

Thanks
edit on 16-3-2013 by fireyaguns because: Out

It's always the same ones, saying the same thing over and over and over again.

IT'S A MYTH, A HOAX, YOU'RE CRAZY.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Your definition of "facts" seems to be a lot looser than mine.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Chemtrails are not a hoax. Just because you chose to ignore the facts doesn't mean they are not there.

And the facts are chemtrails do not exist..

So if they are real the question that no chemtrail believer can answer is....

Who is doing this spraying and where are they flying out of?

As this should be known by now since this has been happening since the 90's?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Well if you could actually present evidence that can prove their existence then you may have something there, but all chemtrail believers can do is show the same tired old information that has already been shown to be incorrect hence the reason you get the same thing said over and over.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Yes, "chemtrails" are a myth. There is no evidence of any kind that supports their existence. You see, anecdotal stories are not evidence.
Yes, they are a hoax. Who makes money from "chemtrails"? The people who (claim to) believe them and promote it, like your link. Also Carnicom, Will Thomas, the people who have anything to do with "What/Why in the World are they Spraying", Rense, Barium Blues, and all the deluded (or genius) hoaxera who sell things like the "cure" for a disease they made up (like your post) and "orgone" generators.
Yes, you are (mildly) crazy. You fell for it all. And continue to do so. That makes you at the very least gullible. I know for a fact that you have posted pictures of clouds, and called them "chemtrails". If you can't know the difference of a cloud, you need help. I would suggest education first. If you think you can smell or taste or somehow, anyhow, detect the chemical content of something miles away from you, you are deluded. If you think you have any kind of disease caused by "chemtrails", then you are a hypochondriac. That is a mental disorder. That you promote all of it makes YOU a hoaxer, too.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
ah the f1 season starts tomorrow, that,ll give the chemtrailers something else to talk about

scarbsf1.files.wordpress.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I do have it and its killing me. It works like fibromyalgia but cannot be detected, your brain literally causes the rest of your body to self destruct or make it thinks it is. whatever compound they are using is very unique to the degree that you will have many symptoms of many diseases, but nothing shows up in any test results including any diseases.

it must be some type of light nerve agent that directly affects the brain and signalling to the rest of your nerves

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by clairvoyantrose

I agree with you 100%. It's always the same one, over and over again, making claims they can't back up with real evidence, calling those who don't agree with them all kinds of names, making disparaging remarks about our intelligence, congratulating each other on the show of their ignorance, calling into question our very morals, and spreading fear and paranoia.

And as far as "chemtrail flu", it is a myth, a hoax, and those who claim it are crazy.
So is anyone who claims they can somehow see, smell, or taste something miles over their head. That is both crazy and ignorant.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Also Carnicom, Will Thomas, the people who have anything to do with "What/Why in the World are they Spraying", Rense, Barium Blues, and all the deluded (or genius) hoaxera who sell things like the "cure" for a disease they made up (like your post) and "orgone" generators.

You missed this one.....

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k

Originally posted by clairvoyantrose

I agree with you 100%. It's always the same one, over and over again, making claims they can't back up with real evidence, calling those who don't agree with them all kinds of names, making disparaging remarks about our intelligence, congratulating each other on the show of their ignorance, calling into question our very morals, and spreading fear and paranoia.

And as far as "chemtrail flu", it is a myth, a hoax, and those who claim it are crazy.
So is anyone who claims they can somehow see, smell, or taste something miles over their head. That is both crazy and ignorant.

just like no mercury in indoor latex paint??? or no mercury in All vaccines

you better wake up and smell the mercury vapor, chemtrails are real and are occurring across the planet daily

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Beartracker16

I spent some time at the link site. What a bunch of crap. They throw any conspiracy ever seen on YouTube into a blender, pulse, and dispense to the gullible masses who prefer to read and worry than research and learn.
You need waders to get through even one article.
They must write with manure forks.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Yes Chemtrails exist.

But FLU could be due to another cause.
Rense.com says FLU is actually fungi/bacteria/virus mix.

Therefore if it is part fungus, then it can be affected by radiation.
In fact fungus can use radiation as its energy source.

In your body this could look like flu, as it's the body's way of ridding itself of the invading organism.
And radiation sources can be others, not necessarily of Fukishima.

So try eating anti fungals, such as butter and coconut products.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

Hmm... Interesting$$$

I wonder if your post will be noticed
So many rude disrespectful post. Look at the ones that live in these threads day and night, profile history is a great tool here on Ats..

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SPECULUM

I do have fibromyalgia. It is idiopathic, and diagnosed by clinical findings alone. It is very real, and affects my life greatly.
There is no such thing as "chemtrails", so getting any physical symptoms from them is not possible. Something that far over your head and that small, and then diluted by the entirety of the atmosphere is going not reach you down below to any effect. The only people who have "chemtrail" related symptoms are those who fear them.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Come stay in Tampa for two weeks and when I point all them out to you on one day you will also get a polite smack in the back of the head, From yourself. Look up every day and one day soon you will see them and the difference. Watch how all those planes way up at 60,000 feet ruin your perfect sunny day in a few hours.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Hi tsufer2000, I don't see your point posting such worthwhile viewing material seen as it's against the strong opinion you currently hold

If you're referring to her comment that she has no proof, I have some news for you.... ( just because you have no proof does not make anything impossible to exist or happen, nor does it not exist or happen)

You would do well to remember that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join