Chemtrail Flu -- Do you have it?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
World Truth -- Chemtrail Flu

Here is an article with plenty of information about chemtrails and how they are deliberately affecting you. It also shows ways you can detoxify your body. What do you think of the article?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
No I don't have Chemtrail Flu.

Do I really need it?

P

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   
No sir I do not have the chemtrail flu. Eating constant poison is what causes the majority of people to feel that way. What causes me to feel that way is life in a world I never wished to be in.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   
So, most everyone knows there's no such thing as "chemtrails", now we have a mythical flu based on something that doesn't exist?

Oh, what will the "chemtrail" hoaxers think of next?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by clairvoyantrose

s&f
because I can

i taste the trails
on the daily
& no flu have i

the technique I employ
is the same for catching snow flakes

edit on 3/16/2013 by spoonbender because: watch out where the husky's go

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
So, most everyone knows there's no such thing as "chemtrails", now we have a mythical flu based on something that doesn't exist?

Oh, what will the "chemtrail" hoaxers think of next?

Using words like mythical, hoaxers and "knows there's no such thing" is pure ignorance.

The only thing you think you KNOW is what you've been told to think.

Hopefully one day you will learn to think for yourself.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by MagicWand67

Using words like mythical, hoaxers and "knows there's no such thing" is pure ignorance.

So then can you show the ignorant your proof of their existence,because as of yet it hasn't been done.

Hopefully one day you will quit thinking youtube is the end all truth.
edit on 16-3-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by spoonbender

i taste the trails

So you can taste chemtrails?

Interesting so what do they taste like?

Some say chicken but I don't know...

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Where are the studies and statistics that everyone got this flu? Spraying an entire area would assure EVERYONE got sick, not 50% 100%, you couldn't keep an entire population getting sick quiet could you?

I think this is just rubbish made up by a snake oil salesman, because it appears he has the cure for his made up illness too!

Oh and a cure for skin cancer.

What a great guy!

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Where are the studies and statistics that everyone got this flu? Spraying an entire area would assure EVERYONE got sick, not 50% 100%, you couldn't keep an entire population getting sick quiet could you?

Now your asking for hard facts and that we all know will never come, as it never has with the chemtrail crowd.

Funny how only certain people get sick from chemtrails, but those must be the chosen few that chemtrails are trying to get rid of for depopulation.

CHemtrail flu...what will they come up with next?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I believe there is a link btween chemtrails and the supression of our immune systems. So yes, I believe in chemtrails too.....bite me!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

So yes, I believe in chemtrails too.....bite me!

Classy reply...

BTW chemtrails are a hoax... and you don't have to bite me...

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Your class is just right

How quick they come, like flys to honey. These deniers hit the first page over and over. They give them selves away with out care anymore.

Thanks
edit on 16-3-2013 by fireyaguns because: Out

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by fireyaguns

I care.

That's why I want to see the stats to back up the story, is that too much to ask?

Or would you prefer to live in ignorant fear?

Because if you take this story on its merit, then everyone that's ever seen persistent contrails should have the exact same flu symptoms...right?

If we take this story on its merit, we should live in fear of those trails in the sky... Or buy his magic pills that will make you better.

Quite convenient for him huh?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
[AMERICA’S FOURTH REICH

The ruling crime families are making vast fortunes off of humanity’s suffering. The Rockefellers monopolized American medicine in the 1920s. They, along with I.G. Farben, Germany’s leading industrial organization, held the monopoly on the world’s chemical and pharmaceutical industries.

The Rockefellers and I.G. Farben worked together before World War II and during World War II. For all practical purposes, the Rockefellers and I.G. Farben were the Third Reich.

Who else is involved? The Merck Pharmaceutical Company. Their president, George W. Merck, was America’s biological weapons industry director during World War II. He was personally appointed by President Roosevelt and Secretary of War Stimson.

Thanks for the link. Agreed, aerial geo engineering is one way.

Our food plants do not absorb the nutrients, like as if they have blockages and or resistance in accepting the soils minerals and nutrients. It's hard to fix ourselves with out the natural remedies.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I really question the source for the article providing the info about this so called chem-trail flu.
Can they lead me to my galactic spirit guide?

Here is the source they used:

Source:Mission Galactic Freedom

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagicWand67

If ignorance means believing in something blindly without any scientific evidence to prove its existence, then yes, I'll be ignorant to "chemtrails".

There's absolutely zero repeatable, provable scientific evidence to suggest that "chemtrails" are real. When people start calling normal contrails "chemtrails", then someone is deliberately misleading others. Which means they're misinforming, and further continuing on that would be HOAXing.

The only thing you think you KNOW is what you've been told to think.

You should never presume to tell someone what they do or do not know. Because in that, you haven't got a clue.

I use science to think for my self. Science thus far has proven the claims of "chemtrailers" to be false. And I think the items in my signature, and my post history here, prove I have no problem thinking for my self.

I'm certainly not going to consider anything a "chemtrailer" claims until there exists some sort of scientific evidence. But my education in the sciences tells me that's not going to happen any time soon.

**PS** - Geo-engineering is not "chemtrailing". The hoaxers are trying to add geo-engineering to their disinfo campaign. That's why there are so many different definitions of what "chemtrails" really are, or really look like.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
**PS** - Geo-engineering is not "chemtrailing". The hoaxers are trying to add geo-engineering to their disinfo campaign. That's why there are so many different definitions of what "chemtrails" really are, or really look like.

Greetings:

So you admit that Geo-engineering exists?

Otherwise, your statement would seem to be another diversion.

[color=magenta]Peace Love Light
tfw
[color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

The sad thing is, you seem to really believe this trash is for real

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by spoonbender

i taste the trails