It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I feel a disturbance in the force.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

I don't need a lesson on what tinnitus is; I'm aware...Who is to say that everybody that hears a sound that can't be 'picked up', is suffering from tinnitus? Crappy 'science-based' medicine establishment, is who....I'll stick to my own theories that people are in reality hearing astral noise, but see it how you will.

Excuse me, however, while I act as a free-thinking human being, and formulate my own opinions, will you?

Who is to say that a sound that can't be detected by devices is some astral noise? There are all sorts of crappy claims about things that do not exist and people making crappy claims that people can detect things that devices cannot. Not buying that cheesy story. Anything a human can detect a device can be built to detect it better. People are clever enough to do that.

Your free to have any opinion you want. Go for it.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   

You didn't answer the question; other than swallowing of the magnets and other asshattery that shouldn't be called true dangers of magnets, does the magnetism/magnetic field cause any harmful effects to the body?

I did answer the question. Maybe you didn't write the question you wanted answered.

Can magnetism harm the body? Yes. Swallowing magnets is quite dangerous compared to swallowing beads of the same size that are not magnets.

As I explained in the previous post magnetic fields can be used to induce currents inside of the body. There are other issues as well.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I'm not talking about somebody swallowing a magnet.....I'm asking from the standpoint of somebody merely wearing the magnet as jewelry; can it harm their body? After all did Cleopatra not use a magnet on her forehead to stimulate her Pineal gland into releasing melatonin, to maintain a youthful appearance? Yep, she did.
edit on 5-4-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Anything a human can detect a device can be built to detect it better. People are clever enough to do that.

When will you learn that Man isn't God though, and that all of their inventions to try and outdo nature are frauds?

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   

I'm not talking about somebody swallowing a magnet.....I'm asking from the standpoint of somebody merely wearing the magnet as jewelry; can it harm their body? After all did Cleopatra not use a magnet on her forehead to stimulate her Pineal gland into releasing melatonin, to maintain a youthful appearance? Yep, she did.

People have thought magnets have some magical powers, but they do not. Magnets are not going to maintain a youthful appearance or any of the other cheap talk claimed about magnets. Maybe Cleopatra had a magnet. So what? The rest of the claim is made up fluff.

Magnets worn as jewelry have so little strength that it has no apparent affect on the body.

Pacemakers can be affected. A moving magnetic field can induce currents which is what affects pacemakers.

Some of the very strongest fields we can generate today are in the Tesla range. At 4T fields people have reported phosphenes.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

When will you learn that Man isn't God though, and that all of their inventions to try and outdo nature are frauds?

Telescopes are frauds?
Microphones are frauds?
Microscopes are frauds?
Cars are frauds?
Airplanes are frauds?
Scuba gear are frauds?
Eyeglasses are frauds?

People have been able to extend their senses and abilities by creating devices that allow us to see smaller and farther, hear the sounds of snails gliding over surfaces, detect faint chemicals in the air, travel faster than ever possible, etc.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Why must all of that come from outside of the body though?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Magnets worn as jewelry have so little strength that it has no apparent affect on the body.

Read the bolded section and then respond. If a tree falls in the forest, and nobody is around to hear it, does it still make a noise? If a minute change has occurred that was not capable of being conventionally measured; does that mean it doesn't happen, because you can't measure it?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I have asked, prayed, changed diet,. I dont understand its source. One guy told me the only time it really bothered him was when he couldnt hear what someone was saying . Because I like silence so much maybe I just notice it more. And I do not believe its tinnitis.Just because some people cant hear it, doesnt mean it cant exist. I took an online hearing test and my hearing wasnt all that great for the upper frequencies and yet this sound is extremely high pitched.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I have asked, prayed, changed diet,. I dont understand its source. One guy told me the only time it really bothered him was when he couldnt hear what someone was saying . Because I like silence so much maybe I just notice it more. And I do not believe its tinnitis.Just because some people cant hear it, doesnt mean it cant exist. I took an online hearing test and my hearing wasnt all that great for the upper frequencies and yet this sound is extremely high pitched.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Thank you for that...will have a good look later when I'm more awake.
Scientific studies fascinate me, especially when it comes to more metaphysical subjects. I often wonder how many studies are correctly structured in the first place, and how much of an understanding there really is of the issues. You've stated that anything the human body can detect can be picked up better by a machine, and I basically agree with that, but my point is.....why bother? If we can detect a form of energy, why would we need external mechanical stuff to do it for us? To those of us perhaps a little differently wired, it would make more sense and cost a lot less to work out how to match what we're feeling more accurately with physical (and hopefully measurable) events. There must be a way to do that too.

Obviously you try to make your responses as precise as you can, but I find it interesting that you didn't say anything about the little bit in my last post about some of us with enhanced or extra senses, if that's what you want to call it? I really don't know how to phrase it, and that's the closest I can get. It's kind of the crux of this thread, and I think it deserves more attention. Some of us seem to have slightly altered senses from what could be considered normal. I'm really genuinely interested to hear your take on that. I'm sure you also realise that I'm a good 9 on a 10 point scale of woowoo here, so I'm hoping you will handle this discussion in the respectful manner it's offered.

More generally, on the subject of bullies, I know from considerable lifelong experience that bullies crumple when you work out how to stand up to them. It doesn't have to be violent or abusive, but somehow you must take away their source of ammunition and power. Usually there is massive inferiority of some kind behind a bullying persona, and they don't know how to handle it any other way, so they pick on easy targets because that's all they can handle. People who are slightly unusual, creative, sensitive tend to be the first to be attacked. All I can offer as advice is keep calm, and work on the discussion.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Magnets worn on the body? Hmmmm... its not what is meant by magnetic problems on earth. I stay away from magnets near my body actually.

TMA gave wonderful tools for how to remember your dreams, how to jump for example, after gaining lucidity.

I haven't fully done what he recommended, ie. reach for a sketchpad and write with my eyes closed. But what has helped so far for me is this, as you wake up, especially on those days when you start to do it slowly, keep your eyes closed. For opening them starts the memory loss process in your dream. With eyes closed look as far back into your dream as you can.

Due to thyroid and chronic fatigue, couldn't attain lucidity in dreams with techniques, but this one caused the dreams in the early morning to become more vivid. And a little more lucid, its as if I'm aware of the clock part of your mind, where you are analyzing time, and know it will soon be time to wake up, so I have a subtle awareness its a dream.

And now I know why he recommends jumping. If you gain lucidity in dream time, picture being a big trampoline, and JUMP.

Whether its by their satellite grid, or other technology, our dreams are being messed with, there is a lower frequency web in place. I've had so many portions of my dream where it could only be called programming, complying with these elites plans. But busted is a better term for it now.

Jumping brings you out of the grid.

And to his instructions, going to add a little more. For anyone who is having thryoid dysfunction, low not racing, and other conditions that deplete them of energy, sometimes the best time to become LUCID is not in the dream, but to create a dream platform or structure and solidify it, and learn to Jump, in that place in meditation, or just prior to sleep, or just after waking up. You might have to go to the washroom and then go back. Even set the alarm 2 hours early to do it, which helps many with OBE's.

This is all related to OBE by the way, lucid is gateway.

The more people wake up and free themselves from programming, and work on negative spots, envisioning wonderful equal eutopias the more we pull that in. And also that Family assists with this. The more Good we see/yearn for and even work for, the more Good comes in.

So far, alot of what is being sold as cycles, is something a small group of dark hats has been working on, and they've been seriously harming earth.

I think we need better visions for this world.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
About the dreams, I am so glad to be able to remember significant parts of them now. And was able bounce back and forth ideas with TMA in chats, because people really should be asking him about his dream and night time acitivies. He is a very advanced soul.

In any case, inception is done alot, sometimes real, someone enters your dream. Sometimes its possibly a series of programs going out by some technology that intercepts and gives you dreams or changes them. For example, having Bush trying to get my son to work for him telling him he was his father and his job was to comply with his duty here, and I was in some groomed dress, attempting to convince my son to comply or obey.
Not on my watch! Or a dream concerning Romney, that was the name that came when I remembered to try TMA's advice in doing this if you get lucid: What, When, Where, the 3 W's. Well I actually asked WHO, a 4th W. And Romney came. It was regarding some technician, putting programs on your computer for security purposes. And suddenly I realized in the dream, they needed permissions, from us, to enslave us, so being very tricky in not getting in the daytime, they're not programming you during sleep to give permissions. And so ZERO, None, No Permissions given or will ever be given.

In another dream, some dominating religious type had a robotic subservient woman as a model for women on earth.
I was quite ill feeling. No its much better they have to duck and dodge. They shouldn't get too comfy, those promoting war and extreme macho domination of others.

Some dreams are like entering into another time period, where you are carrying out activities you might not even approve of. This one was almost like the past, preparing for a battle, and I don't approve of battle, unless perhaps this was a very necessary defense of the lives of families. In this case, I knew it wasn't our past, so off planet. My entire family was there.

TMA shared that its often better to observe a realm or timeline than enter in, but we sometimes enter in, because we can open hearts that way

Just prior to sleep, was thinking up my own version of a video game, since my oldest son wanted to create an open source game, to replace the one he liked, that had halted after a lawsuit, it wasn't big enough to handle litigations. So I was picturing a combination of Sims and WOW, alot more girls would play, for there would be diplomacy and romance even. And then suddenly this dark haired man came in. I knew he was a real person, Inception again. This started out, just prior to sleep, possibly crossed over. So you can solidify a realm. He told me he would answer all my questions and was willing to give me information. But, groggy I couldn't participate, and apologized. I wished I'd asked the 3 W's! Then intruders, MIB's showed up, and said to me, Oh is he troubling you, we just killed him for you, and I was horrified. I guess he got reset to his bed, but obviously someone got through their grid.

So JUMP!

Gaining Lucidity in dreams is one of the biggest tools we have to wake up, deprogram and gain the soul memories and bypass their traps. Of course here need Love and Faith in Goodness too.

edit on 6-4-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Imagine if instead, during dream time, you could reach your own Family grouping, you could heal from wounds, you could learn and retrain, on higher levels even than this, where 20 years study could be accomplished in 1 night. Where you could observe, assist, and gain understanding. Dreams should be a wonderful gateway to healing and growth. And they're meant to be a part of awakening. Not hijacked.

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=16189530#pid16189530
The Superintelligent Synchronistic Living Loving, Light Fantastic

I think he has managed to express here, somewhat what I was trying to share in my Pocket Full Of Joy thread, which is that the Universe is a kind of test and school to learn positive thoughts and Love in. NWO or any regime, would fail, if people began to examine their lives, their goals, and choose to be happy, to envision a joyful life of abundance, with integrity,and for this abundance to just flow to everyone, equality. To see meaningful work, lessons and happiness, to envision earth as a very positive responsive healthy, wonderful environment, because its partly up to us, its in our collective hands so to speak. We're making earth what it is. The Universe responds to us. This is why they work so very hard at controlling our waking moments, what we're programmed with in a steady stream of negative scarsity and suffering, and even our dream states now.

I watched this the other day, searching for James Gilliland's meditation, and techniques for clearing out all unseen negative influences. Might be very good to do before sleep.

And at approximately 15 minutes on, he is asked about the meditation. I thankfully have some of his meditations saved, that were put online briefly, but for some reason he took them off, and so won't be uploading them. He does have some up still. But he mentions here that it is simple, and to keep it simple. It has to do with choosing happiness really. In nature often, in a state of joy and bliss. Finding the way that you were meant to travel by choosing that which lifts the spirit and radiates this outward into the Grid, the Shared Field.

And there is a strong element of law of affinity, law of attraction. The Universe is like a big teeter totter. And we've been allowing children, those attached to the beast or body suit, or predator animal kingdom, to hijack us, keep us fear based, warring, adrenalin, firing off fight or flight, keeping us in reptilian body suit.

We all have the power to turn this around, or at least those who do, can enormously help the rest by doing this, for it would create this standing wave in the field and empower all. Not to mention that envisioning health and energy and activities and actions often leads to success, for this is used to train athletes.

Alex Ansary interviews James Gilliland

We're not at the mercy of disturbances, the plans of dark side, we need to start co-creating eden instead.
edit on 6-4-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   

What does your question have anything to do with the weird claim of fraud?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Read the bolded section and then respond. If a tree falls in the forest, and nobody is around to hear it, does it still make a noise? If a minute change has occurred that was not capable of being conventionally measured; does that mean it doesn't happen, because you can't measure it?

At the level of the measurement yes. That would be a DUH

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by chardonnay

If you can't hear external sounds that are high pitch, then maybe you have a deficit in the high range. That normally goes first. To detect a sound in range where you have a deficit could be due to false signals from a damaged part of the cochlea.

One of the first times I went to high altitude I encountered a hissing sound. It took me a while to guess that I was hearing sound from blood rushing through my ears. I still hear it at altitude, but as before at night when it is quiet.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

Thank you for that...will have a good look later when I'm more awake. Scientific studies fascinate me, especially when it comes to more metaphysical subjects. I often wonder how many studies are correctly structured in the first place, and how much of an understanding there really is of the issues. You've stated that anything the human body can detect can be picked up better by a machine, and I basically agree with that, but my point is.....why bother? If we can detect a form of energy, why would we need external mechanical stuff to do it for us? To those of us perhaps a little differently wired, it would make more sense and cost a lot less to work out how to match what we're feeling more accurately with physical (and hopefully measurable) events. There must be a way to do that too.

People are easily tricked and they can trick themselves. An interesting read might be the N-rays story. it is a story about prestigious people and how they tricked themselves into seeing things that were not there.
www.skeptic.com...

Obviously you try to make your responses as precise as you can, but I find it interesting that you didn't say anything about the little bit in my last post about some of us with enhanced or extra senses, if that's what you want to call it?

I for one have a serious deficiency when it comes to smell. To me it means that I can never enjoy foods and drinks as others can. People do have different sense abilities and some have different senses. The latter is synesthesia.
faculty.washington.edu...

The question about senses beyond the "standard set" and mixing of these standard ones is difficult to figure out. There are senses not as well known such as our proprioceptive sense or kinesthetic sense. There are also "senses" which are not considered real by many people. These include sensing things like the future, or events at distant places, or moving objects without touching them.

So my question is how can these senses be verified? I don't see why standard testing methods cannot be employed. N-rays was shown to be wrong when the researcher thought he was being duped and acted according to the situation they thought existed rather than what existed. Franklin tested mesmerism in the late 1700s and showed that it did not work and what people "sensed" was not real.

If something is supposed to work then it should be testable. I become skeptical of people that suggest some things work, but can't be tested. There are many ingenious ideas that have been used to test ideas in science. Clever ideas should be worked out to determine if these other proposed senses do in fact exist. It must also be realized that people have to accept the outcomes of tests. There were supporters of the steady state theory long after it was shown to be flawed. That happens.

Testing can show that people do not see UV and IR, cannot hear above a certain range, detect magnetic fields, or the odor range of dogs. Still we can learn that these things exist. I think it should be possible to shift from just faith that these exist to determining whether or not these exist.

More generally, on the subject of bullies, I know from considerable lifelong experience that bullies crumple when you work out how to stand up to them. It doesn't have to be violent or abusive, but somehow you must take away their source of ammunition and power. Usually there is massive inferiority of some kind behind a bullying persona, and they don't know how to handle it any other way, so they pick on easy targets because that's all they can handle. People who are slightly unusual, creative, sensitive tend to be the first to be attacked. All I can offer as advice is keep calm, and work on the discussion.

I deal with bullies all of the time.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   

This is different. I cant begin to relate what it feels like to constantly be bombarded with a sound that shouldnt be there.When it stops, the relief is overwhelming. But then I wait for it to return again and am still on edge. And just when I start to believe it has truly gone away,it returns.It is something I am determined to conquer and am trying to figure out the source. I am looking at every angle---even insanity. But for the moment I have ruled that out.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

This deserves more of a response than I have time and energy for tonight...especially the synaethesia aspect. Thank you for the reply and hopefully tomorrow I will have more time to focus...it's just getting very interesting.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join