It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future Event 5:38 AM Eastern Time

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Ref: Brother Dumitru Duduman April 22, 1996 and the China and Russia link.

Since my vision is actually of the time immediately following event 5:38, I do not know if this fits, but it does not feel right to me.

However, whatever event 5:38 is, it will come from the sky, and it will change everything as there will be no more days.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimsie
reply to post by straddlebug

Hi. The date is August 31, 2013 and the time will be a few minute after midnight UTC on this date.

Your time does not match what I see in my vision of 5:38 AM Eastern. Perhaps you are aware of a different event.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Nobody here is clearly aware of any event.

That much is obvious. It's become a game for people.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Robonakka

Let's hope congress is in session and the golfer in chief is not on vacation...
At least then something good will come of it...

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by straddlebug

Hi. The date is August 31, 2013 and the time will be a few minute after midnight UTC on this date.

Your time does not match what I see in my vision of 5:38 AM Eastern. Perhaps you are aware of a different event.

Hi After reading your dream of your 5:38am event, this event is personal to you, in your personal life, involving you and your family and close friends. Something quite different than what I am referring to.
There is no way to safely prepare for the event I am referring to, so, there is really no reason for me to mention the date again.
Peace and Love to all.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Hi After reading your dream of your 5:38am event, this event is personal to you, in your personal life, involving you and your family and close friends. Something quite different than what I am referring to.

NOTE: My "dream" is personal to me, but it is following Event 5:38. Meaning my vision was not about the event but of a time immediately following the event. Judging by my vision, the event itself effects everyone, because it leaves me feeling as if there is no earth left - no more days. What is more, it even leaves me feeling there is no sun or moon.
edit on 14-3-2013 by straddlebug because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
My "dream" or "vision" is constant except for I am now seeing building fall from the lower floors and making the tops tumble over like they were breaking and not crumbling. Earth quake ? Nuke blast ? Both ? People running everywhere but nowhere, just chaos !!!

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Good or bad experience? I am undecided. Any life lost? I do not think so.

Your vision sees no life lost, however you also see no more Earth? I'm confused.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

Your vision sees no life lost, however you also see no more Earth? I'm confused.

Me too
Understanding in Vision Following Future Event 5:38 AM

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I have a date this year... I posted it a while back... Nuclear Bomb, Asian Man/Arab 20th November 2013 sometime in the morning of. I did see the man in question, slightly overweight, trousers, white shirt, short sleeves. Pigeon English. Further dreams lead me to believe it may spark the beginnings of a world conflict..... With other events in 2029-36 Natural Disasters target event being a ladies head made of molten rock(MT.st Helens?)Ring Of Fire. Plenty of others events after these dates but I believe it is the decline of human life on Earth and the beginning of the evacuation which may begin sometime after 2041(Alien Public Acknowledgement/Contact). 2182 Human population on Earth will be....... 0
edit on 15-3-2013 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

I have been thinking about my vision and the event that immediately precedes the vision, and wonder why I felt there is some kind of doom coming from the sky.

After giving it a few days thought, I believe I have been influenced by words of others on this thread.

Of main concern is the fact that the event happens at 5:38 AM Eastern. It does not start or end at 5:38, it happens at 5:38. It also appears to destroy ALL reality as we understand it.

To this I question, what could be the cause of such an event, and I come up with concerns others have expressed in the past.

On the surface this cause seems silly and easily dismissible, so I apologize for offering: Perhaps through some kind of error or carelessness, the people working at European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN) split/destroy reality as it exist in their efforts to understand the secrets of the universe.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Well, that is actually the theme of a book I was writing for a while, and also the theme of a book a friend of mine is currently writing (she knew nothing about my book). So, that's weird.

Besides a coordinated nuclear attack or an asteroid impact, that's all I can think of. Good job pointing out the specific time - happening at exactly 5:38 does seem to mean that it would be a fairly quick event, and also it involves the sky.
edit on 18-3-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-3-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Since late 2012 I've been having "visions" ! Please, don't ask me how or why as for I do not comprehend or know why, they just happen every now and then.

It all stated with visions of war, nuclear war as from what I can tell. Tall building collapsing, people burning in the streets, Tsunami like waves hitting the shores. I can not tell where this happens, the vision is not clear enough but with the latest threats from NK one can only speculate at this time.

Then, just yesterday, I "see" old enemies fighting together, Japan and the U.S. as one against the tirent NK and it's ally, China. China joins only to fight Japan on Japanese soil and does not attack the U.S.
The total destruction of NK is eminant and the south will burn for many years. I see China taking ovver the entire Korean area, leaving the U.S. fighting for nothing.

Again, I can not say for certain if any of this is for real, I'm just typing what I see as I go. Let's just hope this does not happen and everyone calms down.

I do not claim to be a prophet or see in the futur by no means, please take what I have written as it stands and nothing more. If I see anything more I will gladly post here.

Thank you.
Nuke2013

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

REV 20
"7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea...

...11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them."

During the Great White Throne Judgement phase of God's plan for mankind, the physical Earth and physical space (heavens, including the sun) have "no place" anymore.

At that moment (1000 years from now) all who have ever lived and died on the Earth are resurreted to physical life a second time. The life lost in Event 5:38 as this thread calls it, is your first death. It is not a final death, which is why you "see" no lives lost. Your next concious moment is 1000 years later when God moves on to His final phase for the creation of His children through physical mankind (Elohim), for the individual it would feel as if no one died because the dead have no concept of time. During that phase the physical Earth and Heavens are not needed in the manner they are now (we are not capible of understanding how God will do this, but it will be so).

All of this was planned from before the creation of the angelic realm, all for the great purpose of Elohim creating mankind in the spiritual image of Elohim.

God Bless,
edit on 22-3-2013 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-3-2013 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Nuke2013

A nice game to play (as seen in some cheap television crime movies) : take a world map, and plant a dart on every place where there has been a conflit hasard sinc one year...geopolitics explain everyhting!!

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by RobinB022

It is your sub-conscious mind that is trying to tell you something. But only you will know what that message means to you and the only way to find out is to keep re-living the re-curring dream over and over until you understand that message and can adapt that to your chosen life path.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I've posted this a couple of times, in different threads, but here it is again.
My dream was very short. All I remember is seeing a mushroom cloud from a great distance and hearing someone say, "Miami is gone". I didn't see the people around me, although I knew they were there. I don't know where I was, all I saw was the mushroom cloud. It's stuck with me for about a year. I don't believe it's a premonition, it's just logical that if an enemy were going to bring a small nuke in, it would be a port city. So many ships, bringing in millions of containers, it would be hard to screen every one.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Could you tell us of our past experience's?? Or at least 1 that you had that came true??

I also feel something coming...but I can't put a finger on it. I do believe the Evil White house and all that are connected to it know what it is....or are a part of it. I knew something was wrong the night Bush was elected back in 2000. I now know that Gore wouldn't have been any better...but that night back in 2000 I was just horrified at what was happening w/ the election and putting Bush in office. Nothing has been the same since!!!

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Ooppsss double post...sooooooo sorry
edit on 4-5-2013 by tracehd1 because: Double post

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

You look into thing's to deep. It's your sub-conscious mind stopping you looking into the cloud. It's the fear that stops you from finding out what the dream is telling you. You have to ignore the fear in the dream and remember that your just dreaming and go into the cloud to find out what your sub-conscious is hiding from you.

Your sub-conscious puts up a defence wall of fear to keep you out. Once you realize that, you will have more control over your dreams.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join