It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future Event 5:38 AM Eastern Time

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Two nights ago I had a horrible dream, it disturbed me greatly.

Suddenly I was overcome by a horrible chill and I realized the sun had gone out. I realized I only had 3 minutes to live. In my dream I was in such a state of sadness and panic.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Hi, I was just wondering if your vision had anything to do with the Golden Gate Bridge?

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Helmkat

Umm that is kind of icky. My six year old likes to draw disasters. His focus this past week has been astronomical events, just like that.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Lysergic acid diethylamide.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by bastet11
reply to post by Helmkat

Umm that is kind of icky. My six year old likes to draw disasters. His focus this past week has been astronomical events, just like that.

It was horrible feeling of dread and that I would not be able to see the people that I loved one more time. It was the ultimate end. I was very glad when I woke up but I still have this heavy weight about me and the simmering feeling of something really bad is going to happen very suddenly. This is unusual for me.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by CristobalColonic

There is a difference between the Spirit and sorcery.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Helmkat

There is only one way to change that dread - and it is to find Love. It would not be weighed upon you unless it was necessary.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helmkat

Originally posted by bastet11
reply to post by Helmkat

It was horrible feeling of dread and that I would not be able to see the people that I loved one more time. It was the ultimate end. I was very glad when I woke up but I still have this heavy weight about me and the simmering feeling of something really bad is going to happen very suddenly. This is unusual for me.

It kind of reminds me of an old Outer Limits in which a woman was witnessing the earth heading into the sun. Panic all around, heat, horror, etc. At the end of the episode she suddenly awoke and realized it had been a bad dream. But then it showed a tv report of radio report or something and in real life, the Earth was moving away from the sun..people freezing and such. Awful!

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Ive had many dreams of what feels to be or when it makes sense....
i try and wrap around the idea, that its just too myself and my dreams that is a whole of what ive felt or whiteness - that just eventually makes them out...But the more i relate with family - friends, those here on ATS its almost very similar of a fateful feeling - that we all dread -

My dreams - more of them between my meditation practice; then theres just the "regular" dreams that sometimes flare up.. They always consist of running - friends, groups are following, hiding and hindering through woods and thickend areas - the sky is old, looks of ash and gold... out in the horizon with dark clouds all around- Theres bases, Camps, massive shipping crates around, flood lights - Theres fear and anticipation of fighting, survival..

This is a sum - But yeah, mainly they consist of running, surviving, teamwork - and a life changing effort that fully i can see...

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

From what I understand, which is not a whole lot, whatever is about to happen will affect America but we're not supposed to get all freaked out about it and allow it to divert our attention away from whatever we're supposed to be working toward right now individually. I know that preparations are taking place & a lot of people are going through some major growth spurts right now.
Other than that, I really don't know what to expect, but the apprehension of whatever it is has most definitely seemed to have reached a crescendo. So much so, that all I've been praying for lately is for peace. Peace & to be prepared for whatever it is.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I'll probably sleep through whatever it is

edit on 12-3-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I don't have dreams, just intuition, like thoughts planted in my head so to speak. As far as I can remember, I have never had one as clear as I had on last December 21st, when I mentally asked "if not now, when?". It was an almost unconscious thought and I wasn't really expecting for an answer, but it did come surprisingly loud and clear: "March 31st".

The rational thinker in me wants to say it's probably nothing, but I still feel on edge and uneasy whenever I think about it, I guess we'll all find out soon enough.

Interesting, now I have the date AND the time.

Disclosure: I'm not claiming to be right about March 31st, personally I'm very curious and waiting to see what happens, and I'm alright with whatever it is really.

EDIT: Come to think of it, if the date is in fact March 31st, would that mean that the time of the event would be 5:38AM EDT because of daylight savings time?

edit on 12/3/2013 by Deny777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
dealing with trying to get my pavillion built and a song to be played ...I got a song sitting on my computer working on Christian art. I don't know music or sing or play an instument but it kinda sings itself ...The words just flowed out and I wrote it all down

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

There is certainly no need to be afraid. If there is anything to fear, then reserve that fear for when that thing actually happens. And then, that is the time to cast the fear out.

In the mean time, we aren't being told for no reason. We are being told for a reason. And that is so that we can be at peace instead of confusion when it happens. Indeed, it's a good thing.

Another one of my dreams that I don't understand very well, but it gave me massive amounts of hope.

IN my dream, I was laying on a white bed, and I was resting my head on a beautiful thigh; I thought, my wife's thigh. I was saying in my heart, and with some sadness, "We have nothing." Then a voice said to me, "I have called her Paris. And you will have her."

And then I had a vision that I was standing on a white planet, and I was looking through space at the earth.

I am still not entirely positive what that dream means. It has been given to me to interpret others dreams, usually. But my own... I am generally and utterly clueless for the most part.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I had a dream where I was traveling with my wife (after accepting a big check) and hearing on the radio that HSBC had declared bankruptcy. In the dream i had thoughts in my mind and they are starting to match up with some current happenings. I hope it comes true, at least the check part. The other part as well because we need big change, though I'm not sure it will bring the change we need..

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I do not know if this will help you in your quest straddlebug, but the only recent dream that I can remember that may or may not be considered "huge" is that of the birth of a star or something in space.

I wish you all the best in your search, whether to validate your dream or to find that perhaps it was just a dream.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I was wondering if there's any connection with the info you've withheld from us and anyone else's dreams, feelings or posts.

As you said, you basically didn't want to give away the info on what type of event you were seeing. I keep coming into this thread in a hope that you've reveiled more about what you seen.

There are so many threads with a similar theme ATM on ats. I'm sure you would have read them. Please can you give us an idea about the event you see. Even just to say nature, man made, or space orientated ?

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I'm not much into visions & whatnot, but at that time (local) this morning, my daughter woke up from a nightmare where she dreamed we drove up & over a steep hill in the car & there was nothing on the other side of the hill, just nothing, and we drove into the nothing & fell.

Since my husband & I are about to drive to another city & leave them both with friends overnight I'm not too thrilled about her dream...

(We live in the middle east so obviously we aren't in EST, btw.)
edit on 13-3-2013 by Schkeptick because: adding parenthetical note

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Of course you're leaving pout the detail. Mediums do too.

Step back and think what others see when you say "I know something will happen but I cannot tell you what it is, but if you know too, tell me what yours is and I'll let you know if it's the same as mine?"

I mean really, have a think !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by straddlebug
This is my first New Thread, so forgive me if I have this wrong in anyway...

Over the years I have occasionally had visions or premonition of thing to come - and they did. Last night, I had a vision of a huge event that is soon to come. In my vision I was in a room when the event happened and was able to look at a clock in the room. The time was 5:38 AM Eastern Time.

I know what the event was and appear to know the time of the event. If you think you have had a vision of a huge event that is soon to come, did you happen to catch the date and/or the cause of this event?

I am purposely leaving out the event itself as a way validate my vision against yours.
edit on 12-3-2013 by straddlebug because: Typo. 5:38 is the correct time. Not 3:58

edit on 12-3-2013 by straddlebug because: Added the word "Future" to the title to eliminate confusion with today

I too had dreams over the past few days that lead me to believe that a huge earthquake is about to strike before the end of March 2013....

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join