Future Event 5:38 AM Eastern Time

page: 2
18
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by straddlebug
This is my first New Thread, so forgive me if I have this wrong in anyway...

Over the years I have occasionally had visions or premonition of thing to come - and they did. Last night, I had a vision of a huge event that is soon to come. In my vision I was in a room when the event happened and was able to look at a clock in the room. The time was 5:38 AM Eastern Time.

I know what the event was and appear to know the time of the event. If you think you have had a vision of a huge event that is soon to come, did you happen to catch the date and/or the cause of this event?

I am purposely leaving out the event itself as a way validate my vision against yours.
edit on 12-3-2013 by straddlebug because: Typo. 5:38 is the correct time. Not 3:58
edit on 12-3-2013 by straddlebug because: Added the word "Future" to the title to eliminate confusion with today


Location USA

Multiple port cities attacked by small scale nuclear devices, detonated at sea by Yono class submarine units from North Korea and Iran at the same exact moment in time (5:38am EST).

God Bless,




posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nuke2013
The OP could be purpously leaving out the details to see if anyone out here can corolate his vision and do a check-sum. Completely normal and does not lead to anyone having a bad opinion of his vision.

for instance, I have been having dreams and "visions" as of late, never had them before but since late 2012 somehow and for whatever reason I have them.

Small nuke, in 2013, I don't see where or what day and time but there are tall buildings and a very populated area, i know, this could be anywhere in the world and the bomb could be set off by anyone. I say bomb because I know it is not an ICBM.

Another deatail is that I kow I am not in the bombed area, I see it happen as a "neutral", I'm in Canada so i presume that we are not the target although the bomb could go off anywhere far from me even if in Canada but like I said....no great details...Maybe it will clarify as time progresses ???
edit on 12-3-2013 by Nuke2013 because: (no reason given)


Could it be the west coast of the us, in the water? If so, I've been dreaming of that one for a while, in two possible ways:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mountaingirl1111

Originally posted by Nuke2013
The OP could be purpously leaving out the details to see if anyone out here can corolate his vision and do a check-sum. Completely normal and does not lead to anyone having a bad opinion of his vision.

for instance, I have been having dreams and "visions" as of late, never had them before but since late 2012 somehow and for whatever reason I have them.

Small nuke, in 2013, I don't see where or what day and time but there are tall buildings and a very populated area, i know, this could be anywhere in the world and the bomb could be set off by anyone. I say bomb because I know it is not an ICBM.

Another deatail is that I kow I am not in the bombed area, I see it happen as a "neutral", I'm in Canada so i presume that we are not the target although the bomb could go off anywhere far from me even if in Canada but like I said....no great details...Maybe it will clarify as time progresses ???
edit on 12-3-2013 by Nuke2013 because: (no reason given)


Could it be the west coast of the us, in the water? If so, I've been dreaming of that one for a while, in two possible ways:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...



Yes, small scale nuclear devices detonated at sea near port cities in the USA.



posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
OP: Flagged for your join date
also for in the manner that you are presenting this material to us. Clearly you are on a quest and trying to find out more. I hope you find what you are looking for.

As for the NK/Iran scenario, it would surprise me if North Korea has anything capable of making the journey, let alone undetected. I know both use diesel electrics but the Pacific is a big, big bathtub. I doubt anything North Korea fields is willing to make the trip.



posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spacespider
reply to post by straddlebug
 


This huge event
Was it a good or bad experience
Any life lost ?



Good or bad experience? I am undecided.
Any life lost? I do not think so.



posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Only dream I've had is about something happening to the moon. I made a thread about it: Goodnight Moon

I have further detail in some of my additional posts further down the page. Thread is only one page. Hope this helps.

Oh, I've also had a couple dreams about symbols in the night sky, some sort of writing or something. But that's pretty much it, most of my dreams are pretty stupid.



posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl
 


Did you see TarzanBeta's reply above? The images in the sky sound something like what you described in one of your other threads.



posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by netwarrior
OP: Flagged for your join date
also for in the manner that you are presenting this material to us. Clearly you are on a quest and trying to find out more. I hope you find what you are looking for.

As for the NK/Iran scenario, it would surprise me if North Korea has anything capable of making the journey, let alone undetected. I know both use diesel electrics but the Pacific is a big, big bathtub. I doubt anything North Korea fields is willing to make the trip.


www.eutimes.net...

Yono class submarine units.

"A grim Ministry of Defense (MOD) “URGENT ACTION” bulletin to all Strategic Missile Forces (SMF) is warning these nuclear units to prepare for “Dead Hand” operations over growing fears that at least 5 atomic-bomb equipped North Korean submarines have “successfully evaded” US Naval Forces and are preparing to strike targets in South Korea, Japan and North America.

According to this MOD bulletin, North Korea conducted its third underground nuclear test in seven years on 12 February after which Russian defense analysts noted a series of “highly suspicious” transfers of “unknown materials” from the Punggye-ri Nuclear Test Facility to the Mayang Do Naval Base where shortly thereafter at least 10 Yono-class miniature submarines departed and are feared to have aboard them atomic bombs."

God Bless,



posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I mentioned a disturbing dream I had a few months back in another thread. Which thread I don't remember.

In the dream I was sitting outside, with the kids on an enclosed porch. All of a sudden there were these blue balls and pictures in the sky, it's a little fuzzy now. Something bad started happening and remember saying to the kids, don't worry it's a trick. It was either dawn or dusk, it felt like early morning. Just between light and dark. It was a bad thing, I know that for sure.



posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD

Originally posted by netwarrior
OP: Flagged for your join date
also for in the manner that you are presenting this material to us. Clearly you are on a quest and trying to find out more. I hope you find what you are looking for.

As for the NK/Iran scenario, it would surprise me if North Korea has anything capable of making the journey, let alone undetected. I know both use diesel electrics but the Pacific is a big, big bathtub. I doubt anything North Korea fields is willing to make the trip.


www.eutimes.net...

Yono class submarine units.

"A grim Ministry of Defense (MOD) “URGENT ACTION” bulletin to all Strategic Missile Forces (SMF) is warning these nuclear units to prepare for “Dead Hand” operations over growing fears that at least 5 atomic-bomb equipped North Korean submarines have “successfully evaded” US Naval Forces and are preparing to strike targets in South Korea, Japan and North America.

According to this MOD bulletin, North Korea conducted its third underground nuclear test in seven years on 12 February after which Russian defense analysts noted a series of “highly suspicious” transfers of “unknown materials” from the Punggye-ri Nuclear Test Facility to the Mayang Do Naval Base where shortly thereafter at least 10 Yono-class miniature submarines departed and are feared to have aboard them atomic bombs."

God Bless,


This is part of a post I made about dreams and meditation images I had/received last week:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"In what I thought to be spring time came a very disturbing image, with a name that I looked up as existing, but in two places. "Cape Kwanda". With this was the picture of a radar or sonar screen, the circle with crossed lines, that bleeps, and the thought that something over by Cape Kwanda was going under the radar, seen too late. I also got the image of a boat tipping on its side. Now, after looking, I found that there is a Cape Kiwanda Oregon and a Kwanda island, Africa, which is one of the Angola islands. I do not know which it references. Anything that can't be seen until its too late that tips a boat either involves a weapon or a tsunami, logically, but I do not claim to know which. At first I thought it was Africa, because I saw the curve of the western part of the country, but when looking at google earth at Cape Kiwanda, Oregon, I realized that the area zoomed in also curves a little. I wish I knew. "



posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
I mentioned a disturbing dream I had a few months back in another thread. Which thread I don't remember.

In the dream I was sitting outside, with the kids on an enclosed porch. All of a sudden there were these blue balls and pictures in the sky, it's a little fuzzy now. Something bad started happening and remember saying to the kids, don't worry it's a trick. It was either dawn or dusk, it felt like early morning. Just between light and dark. It was a bad thing, I know that for sure.


That would be right around 5:38 AM... wouldn't it? timetothink?



posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl
Only dream I've had is about something happening to the moon. I made a thread about it: Goodnight Moon

I have further detail in some of my additional posts further down the page. Thread is only one page. Hope this helps.

Oh, I've also had a couple dreams about symbols in the night sky, some sort of writing or something. But that's pretty much it, most of my dreams are pretty stupid.


The symbols and pictures I see in the sky are occurring during the daytime.



posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I'm sad that Timewave Zero software doesn't work anymore...
All right then... I have had accurate dreams in the past about future events, but it is rare and also I haven't learned to do much with it. But I can do divining rather well with tools, like Tarot cards.

Okay, I have never tried a reading on an "event" before, so I'm not sure what to ask or how to interpret it. I am using Aleister Crawley's tarot deck and its instructions. I just went ahead and asked about an event in the next 3 months.

Things to adapt to:
Sudden Death (The Sun)
Migration (8 of Cups)
Peacemaking (10 of Cups)

Advice or Personal Experiences:
Failure (7 of Disks)
Prudence (8 of Disks)
Sorrow (3 of Swords)

Current Position:
Interference (8 of Swords)
Transformation, Change (Death)
Hope, Unexpected Help (The Star)

Future 1:
Spiritual matters that attempt to transcend Earth (The Fool)
Futility (7 of Swords)
A dreamy, tranquil, poetic woman who is kind yet unwilling to help another (Queen of Cups)

Future 2:
Change, Migration (2 of Cups)
Wisdom, prudence, retirement from current events (The Hermit)
Power, law and order (4 of Disks)

Most of the cards have a few different meanings and specific interpretations in the broad category they represent, so I left them there in case someone else wants to check them out.
edit on 12-3-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake
 


If you believe in the power of the beings which you divine to work the cards, then how much more should you be believing in the One who created those beings; and the Same will destroy those beings, and all who became drunk of their sorcery.



posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink
 


Funny although different, similar in a way to mine dream I shared a while ago. Pics in the sky -I just assume it has something to do with all the ats thread reading I had been doing at the time. Very vivid still now.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Op, your thread is interesting. I have no other input but to add many here seem to have a feeling of "something coming" but not many seem to be able to quiet put a finger on what "it" is. S&f



posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta
 


No, the two I've had the writing is at night. The second one was some sort of writing I've never seen before.


Whoa-hoa....tarot cards?
Kryptonite.
Time for me to exit thread.
edit on 12-3-2013 by stupid girl because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl
 


The other night I had a dream that I was in a very vivid pink bedroom that belonged to a girl. I was looking at a piece of paper. There was a strange version of an alphabet and phonetic sounds written on the paper. The paper said the language was called "Jang". But my heart said that it was "Sumerian". My wife walked into the room with her head down reciting the "Jang" alphabet vocally and I said, "You know this?" And she said, "We all were taught when we were kids in school."

The symbols were nothing like anything I've seen and they did not look like cuneiform - but they were like runic characters. And the sounds were new, and interesting.

This was only the other night. That's my most recent run-in with strange scripts or languages.



posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta
 


Yes, the writing was not hieroglyphic or cuneiform or resembling any sort of alphabet. They were rune-like, but not pictographs. I can't remember what the context of my dream was though.
I'm curious to know what the OP's dream is, since I didn't feel any sort of impending doom in mine either. More of a sense of awe and wonder buffered with suspicion & caution.



posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
There will be an Earthquake. This earthquake will be in the Pacific. It will be a sudden jolt. The jolt will cause a tidal wave to take out San Francisco. This earthquake will cause the sediment shelf off of the outer banks in NC to collapse. There will be an equally damaging tsunami to hit the East coast. It will focus down the Chesapeake Bay and inundate DC. Millions will die. I do not have a time frame.



posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl
 


For some there will not be fear. For others there will be.





new topics
top topics
 
18
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join