It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future Event 5:38 AM Eastern Time

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Nuke2013

Everybody has a different perception of the world we live in. Whatever you focus most of your daily attention on to is portrayed in your dreams for you to take grasp of the meanings of those messages and take forth into your reality when you awake from that dream.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
You usually have to be in an awaken state of mind to "see" something before it happens. Whatever thought just suddenly pops into your mind, there and then, you have to ask yourself. "Where did that thought just come from?" And then, keep in mind that image and that is usually your intuition guiding you into the correct direction.

Whatever intention you give out, your guides will send you messages by thought or feeling.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by straddlebug

"Of main concern is the fact that the event happens at 5:38 AM Eastern. It does not start or end at 5:38, it happens at 5:38. It also appears to destroy ALL reality as we understand it. "

I was thinking this morning about how the birds all seem to joyously start singing at the start of the day. What time do they wake? This morning I found it was 5:50 eastern (local). I wondered how this coincides with sunrise, and to my surprise local sunrise is actually 6:34 - a 44 minute difference.

So, if I consider the 44 minute difference, 5:38 + :44 = 6:22. The next date of sunrise with this time is 05/19/2013.

The birds were not singing in my vision, is this the date?

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   

I guess it is not today 5/19/2013

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Perhaps there is a Nate Silver's connection > fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com...

It is an odd number for me to dream about in the first place, now I am noticing in various places. Any thoughts or connection the ATS reader can think of?

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join