It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future Event 5:38 AM Eastern Time

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
This is my first New Thread, so forgive me if I have this wrong in anyway...

Over the years I have occasionally had visions or premonition of thing to come - and they did. Last night, I had a vision of a huge event that is soon to come. In my vision I was in a room when the event happened and was able to look at a clock in the room. The time was 5:38 AM Eastern Time.

I know what the event was and appear to know the time of the event. If you think you have had a vision of a huge event that is soon to come, did you happen to catch the date and/or the cause of this event?

I am purposely leaving out the event itself as a way validate my vision against yours.
edit on 12-3-2013 by straddlebug because: Typo. 5:38 is the correct time. Not 3:58

edit on 12-3-2013 by straddlebug because: Added the word "Future" to the title to eliminate confusion with today

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by straddlebug

No vision of events here.

You know the hour...but do you know the date?

link   

This huge event
Was it a good or bad experience
Any life lost ?

is this the time to follow:
wwp.greenwichmeantime.com...
Showing Tuesday, 12 March 9:16:57 a.m in this moment

link   
If you don't give us at least the date people are gonna be mighty pissed. I am not calling you a liar or anything of the sort, I am simply stating that without the date there is nothing stopping you from claiming you were right all along after this "event" happens.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I thought he was talking about today.

10:38 GMT am i right?

-

Hint - Watch for Twins!!!!

Tsom87
edit on 12-3-2013 by TSOM87 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by TSOM87
I thought he was talking about today.

10:38 GMT am i right?

Tsom87

Yes, I have the time (10:38 GMT). However, I do not have a date. My vision was first hand and from the position/place I was in, I could only see the time. However, due to my location and the people in my vision, this event appears to be soon. Meaning within the next 5 years or so.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Armadall
If you don't give us at least the date people are gonna be mighty pissed. I am not calling you a liar or anything of the sort, I am simply stating that without the date there is nothing stopping you from claiming you were right all along after this "event" happens.

I do not have the date :: and I am not worried about claiming I was right - it does not matter to me.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
The OP could be purpously leaving out the details to see if anyone out here can corolate his vision and do a check-sum. Completely normal and does not lead to anyone having a bad opinion of his vision.

for instance, I have been having dreams and "visions" as of late, never had them before but since late 2012 somehow and for whatever reason I have them.

Small nuke, in 2013, I don't see where or what day and time but there are tall buildings and a very populated area, i know, this could be anywhere in the world and the bomb could be set off by anyone. I say bomb because I know it is not an ICBM.

Another deatail is that I kow I am not in the bombed area, I see it happen as a "neutral", I'm in Canada so i presume that we are not the target although the bomb could go off anywhere far from me even if in Canada but like I said....no great details...Maybe it will clarify as time progresses ???
edit on 12-3-2013 by Nuke2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Nuke2013

You are spot on. I am attempting a check sum, and trying to gather additional details.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I wasn't trying to be rude or anything, so I really do apologize if I came across as such in my post.
Are there any details at all that you could drop about the event? I'm really curious about this

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

But since there is no date...you say...within next 5 years...

How is this debatable than?

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly

But since there is no date...you say...within next 5 years...

How is this debatable than?

This is not a debate. I am trying to find out if anyone else has had a vision of a huge event coming within the next 5 years, and if they have, do they have a date and cause of the event.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

ah so...my apologies than.

I'm always itching for a debate

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Did you see the sun wink at us?

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by joeyv23
Did you see the sun wink at us?

I saw an event and the time the event happened. I did not see a date or the cause of the event. So I do not know if a sun "wink" is involved.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

I was playing it down. By wink, I meant go dark for a couple of days, and come back different.. bigger/brighter? I think your 5 year forecast is going to be demolished, because whatever's going to happen is going to happen soon. IMO

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by joeyv23

I think I understood your sun reference correctly, and I do not know if the sun is involved. However, I am curious about your thinking my 5 year forecast will be demolished. What time frame are you considering? (I think soon as well)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I never had a premonition or vision but I have been having a bad gut feeling that something major will be happenning SOON. And I honestly think that 5 years is too far down, whatever will happen will happen much sooner that 5 years imo.

Please give us a teaser of the nature of your vision...pretty please.

edit on 12-3-2013 by Teye22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
The only event that I have seen in my dreams is a large picture appeared in the sky. It was... really huge. It had colors; similar to a stain glass window, in a way. IT was outlined in white. There appeared to be some kind of celestial objects making it up. The picture was drawn of thick white lines and portions were colored in.

I couldn't make out exactly what the image defined. The image seemed abstract. But I do know what I heard when I saw the image. "This is the sign of the Resurrection."

Other events that I witnessed were just fiery. The grass was burnt up and the ground was just brown as dirt. I saw a couple of times people getting into formations.

Also, I see these strange, big, blue, freight trailers; I never see what's inside of them, but I always get the strong feeling that those trailers are full of soldiers ready to bust out and start attacking people. But I haven't seen them come out yet.

The only reason I am responding at all is because I have had the most intense, most colorful, and most information packed dreams that I have ever had in the last month.

Since the beginning of February actually. And the dreams have become increasingly stranger much harder to discern; for me anyway. But I suppose the difficulty discerning the dream is partially tied to the disbelief of what I actually understand the dreams to mean.

In fact, I just realized that I should have been coming to ATS' dream and prediction forum long ago... I've always avoided it. But now I have a reason, don't I?

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I don't think its fair that I said your timeline would be "demolished" just because it isn't the same as what I think. Also, I didn't mean to sound as if I thought you didn't get the reference. Sorry for that. To be perfectly honest, I'm feeling days to weeks. Tomorrow 3/13/13 should be interesting. Much of what's out on the internet regarding the end of this month sits well with my intuition. The movie "Olympus has Fallen" is coming out on the 22nd.. ominous at best. God of War Ascension was released on Mar 12. Conclave started today. I keep thinking/hearing "beware the ides of March". I'm not scared of any one scenario or another. Come what may. At this point I'm getting tired of all the anticipation and WAITING! ...I think patience will be my focus today.

I hope you get your validation. My thoughts after rereading the OP (all speculation) was on the time of 5:38 AM ET. Which is the same as 11:38 GMT which is pretty close to 11:11 GMT. When I did my research, my conclusion that whatever happens will be on a balanced point, and many folks on the net point to that time. Could be that our clocks are off a few minutes from true 3rd dimension universal time? I remember being awake on 12/21/12 at 5:00 am waiting for the 11:11. I failed to recognize that it the whole shebang is about the Procession of the Equinox... and I was expecting something on the solstice.. my B..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join