It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future Event 5:38 AM Eastern Time

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by straddlebug

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly
reply to post by straddlebug

But since there is no date...you say...within next 5 years...

How is this debatable than?

This is not a debate. I am trying to find out if anyone else has had a vision of a huge event coming within the next 5 years, and if they have, do they have a date and cause of the event.

I had a very vivid dream that upon awakening.. felt as real as anything I have actually experienced. What I mean is that, I dream often, but this dream felt different as though it were (or would be) a real event.

If anyone has ever noticed in my commenting style, I'm not prone to posts such as this one, and generally don't reply to dreams or prediction type threads. Having said that, my dream had to do with buildings too, and a lot of trauma, different colored houses lined both sides of the street and the area felt old. People were in a hurry and most were walking or running in one direction while I was going in the opposite direction, and feeling like the others were going the wrong way. So much so that I was pleading with some to go the other way.. but nobody paid me any attention (lol).
(The houses seemed to be on hills and were in poor shape as if they had been recently damaged)

Those people may or may not have been right in their path, because I ended up locked in a huge building with what seemed to be some kind of uniformed officers watching over us (there were many of us but nobody I knew). This building was a rounded structure and newer in design (compared to the other architecture in the area). People were dirty and we were all protecting what little we had (noodles, soap, etc., and none of us had much).

It was scary real, and though I dreamed this quite some time ago (6-9 months maybe), it is still very clear in my memory and feels just as real today.

That's all I have really.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Tomorrow is the 14th of march. Ive had this strong vision of something happening on this date. Its going to be something with the STOCK market. In my vision i see the word SCOTT.. cant help it has something to do with trading. I am deeply worried .

edit on 13-3-2013 by Theophorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by bastet11

Originally posted by Helmkat

reply to post by Helmkat

Umm that is kind of icky. My six year old likes to draw disasters. His focus this past week has been astronomical events, just like that.

It was horrible feeling of dread and that I would not be able to see the people that I loved one more time. It was the ultimate end. I was very glad when I woke up but I still have this heavy weight about me and the simmering feeling of something really bad is going to happen very suddenly. This is unusual for me.

It kind of reminds me of an old Outer Limits in which a woman was witnessing the earth heading into the sun. Panic all around, heat, horror, etc. At the end of the episode she suddenly awoke and realized it had been a bad dream. But then it showed a tv report of radio report or something and in real life, the Earth was moving away from the sun..people freezing and such. Awful!

That was the Twilight Zone.

I haven't had any dreams lately to this affect but I've been having a nagging feeling at the back of my mind. A driving feeling that says that things aren't going to go on the way they are for much longer and that someone or something is going to end all of the order of the way things are working. Like the world is about to change somehow either by meeting an end or by something else...

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

My five year old son wrote 07 5 on one of his drawings. and 5 3 8 on the next.. maybe its july 5th.. but still no year.. i got a bad feeling when i looked at it and saw it as a date.. I immediately thought of major tragedy.. mass casualty.. nothing in the drawing made me think this. It was sort of a mini vision.. My son has visions and psychic episodes pretty frequent. he keeps saying what if a comet/asteroid hits the ground.. he said i was at the front door and he was at the back when it happened. I dont know if its something he saw in a movie and random numbers but its kinda odd!

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by reject

there's no way the rapture's ever going to happen. it's simply not true

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
i as well have been having these types of dreams lately. today i have felt extremely uneasy about something and i just cant put my finger on it. i think i have figured out what my dreams are telling me. forgive me if i am wrong, but i think its plausable: north korea threats and sunspots are getting pretty active. what if we are going to get a HUGE blast from the sun and the government knows it? what if they are using this solar flare and CME "scare" to just make us think a big explosion or something is from the sun? i think the new leader of north korea is my generations antichrist. he wants a bloodbath. there were a few small other tidbits but i have forgotten. like i said these are just ideas that popped into my head because for some reason i have been really interested in the two topics (the active sun this year/north koreas threats). they may sound insane or realistic i dont know but i just wanted to get it out there to see what everyone else thinks

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
have not read all the way through this thread yet. however, if you have not already, I implore you to state what you saw.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I suppose I understand that you may want to see if anyone else had the same premonition, but wouldn't it make more sense to share the prediction, as then it can be validated by everyone who reads it? If not, and then it happens, no one is going to believe that you had a dream about it happening. You have to realize that many people claim things like this all the time on ATS, and I personally cannot recall any case where the prediction actually came true, so do not feel insulted if some do not believe the claim of having dreams or premonitions...they are just being logical really.

I basically would agree with that, but as I said, I can understand the purpose of this thread, and you not sharing your dream.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myomistress

Originally posted by Helmkat

reply to post by Helmkat

Umm that is kind of icky. My six year old likes to draw disasters. His focus this past week has been astronomical events, just like that.

It was horrible feeling of dread and that I would not be able to see the people that I loved one more time. It was the ultimate end. I was very glad when I woke up but I still have this heavy weight about me and the simmering feeling of something really bad is going to happen very suddenly. This is unusual for me.

It kind of reminds me of an old Outer Limits in which a woman was witnessing the earth heading into the sun. Panic all around, heat, horror, etc. At the end of the episode she suddenly awoke and realized it had been a bad dream. But then it showed a tv report of radio report or something and in real life, the Earth was moving away from the sun..people freezing and such. Awful!

That was the Twilight Zone.

I haven't had any dreams lately to this affect but I've been having a nagging feeling at the back of my mind. A driving feeling that says that things aren't going to go on the way they are for much longer and that someone or something is going to end all of the order of the way things are working. Like the world is about to change somehow either by meeting an end or by something else...

Oops, getting my old freaky shows mixed up. Found it, it was called The Midnight Sun.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Take your dream and write it in it's entirety, as much as you can remember, what nuances relate to it, and as much information as you can relate to it, and put it on paper. Take that paper and put it into an envelope or some non-tamperable type medium ( laminated ?) and post it at your mail office and mail it to yourself. Maybe in print, or some medium of recording, and to be even more resolute, you might even have it witnessed and have a Notary stamp it.
Then just mail it to yourself and you will have an accurate prophecy without any corruption, and if indeed it takes place, in whole or part, you have Proof! Just an idea.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewOrleansZydeco111

My five year old son wrote 07 5 on one of his drawings. and 5 3 8 on the next.. maybe its july 5th.. but still no year.. i got a bad feeling when i looked at it and saw it as a date.. I immediately thought of major tragedy.

Yes, this is odd. I do not yet have a date. However, July this year "feels" right.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Lol, I think you read to many conspiracy's and you dream about them.. their isn't anything going on, it's past 530AM..

Stop reading posts from ATS and you'll dream fine

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by live2beknown

Lol, I think you read to many conspiracy's and you dream about them.. their isn't anything going on, it's past 530AM..

Stop reading posts from ATS and you'll dream fine

LOL - probably good advise.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Why do you think the movie was called Red DAWN?

DAWN!

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by GLontra
Why do you think the movie was called Red DAWN?

You must be talking about the comedic remake of the 1984 comedy of the same name - Red Dawn.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by live2beknown

You should always listen to your instincts. My son doesnt read ats or watch movies of that nature. He thinks something is up and i feel it as well.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I saw this thread when it was first posted- let me get this straight, the OP still hasn't revealed what they actually saw in their "dream"? Oh my. This is my last visit to this thread. I implore everyone else to do the same, simply on principle.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by straddlebug
reply to post by Nuke2013

You are spot on. I am attempting a check sum, and trying to gather additional details.

I encourage you to check out Dumitru Duduman's dreams and visions here . . .

www.handofhelp.com...

particularly the one

CHINA AND RUSSIA STRIKE

but also several of the others listed on that page.

I'd be very interested how much congruence there is between your dreams and his.

He passed away some years ago and had said that the traumas would begin 'soon' after he died. His grandson is also prophetic and runs the website.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Hendrick99

If you had read this thread you would have found Vision Following Event 5:38 AM Eastern

Additionally, I found the following. Perhaps a bit of a stretch Pope Francis Fulfills The Prophecy of Saint Malachy? But interesting.
edit on 14-3-2013 by straddlebug because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Hi. The date is August 31, 2013 and the time will be a few minute after midnight UTC on this date. It will either be an event coming from the sun that reacts as an EMP-like event or it will actually be some sort of man-made event causing worldwide power outages in many locations. Cant explain how or why I know this, but knowing this, I feel obligated to report this information.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join