It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ghost contact?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 06:59 AM
link   
if you have had any real paranormal exp. in your life?

do u have pics, sound recordings? anything

please post if u have ever had in exp.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Wel I had a couple of exp`s . 1 Some guy taking over the toughts of my baby sister 2 A gohst in the school bus 3 A gohst of a dog or cat 4 Some guy in black costume and red eyes that is still folowing me and 5 the gohst of a dead women I saw on haloween . But I dont have any pics or anything . (I am telling the truth)

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by spyboy
But I dont have any pics or anything . (I am telling the truth)

Ah, some great philospher should name this paradox and make a lot of money. So we could label this stuff.

I'm sure you're telling the truth, but its just hard for the rest of the world to accept it. It's so easy to say 'im telling the truth' and provide no evidence than to just provide evidence.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
If I had a recorder or camera filming my life jou would not believe jour eyes . But I dont have any . I just have a nag of being haunted .

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I'll just post the most recent one.
Monday morning (yesterday).
My brother just died in June.
The morning after holloween (he loved holloween), thre were 3 peices of candy stacked 'just so' on the kitchen table at my moms. They were the candies that he had given out for last holloween at his place. (He had moved back in with mom and dad for the last year of his life - didn't feel good ect).
Mom looked, there was his bag of extra candy from last holloween ... waaaayyyyyy back in the back of the cabinet - the caremels and the red hersy kisses. (you don't get red ones ecept for on x-mas, he happened to have some last year)
No one got that particular brand of candy this year, not even the kids in their bags. It was Aron's treat for mom.
I love that little brother of mine. :-) Keep it up Aron!!

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 11:40 PM
link   
i dont have any evinence either but in the house i was born in there was a huge greenhouse. one day when no one was there one of the panes of glass was broken outwards meaning it had to have been broken from the inside. there was no traces of a break in and we had a dog that was so petrified by the situation that he wouldent come out from under my parents bed. we never found out how it happened but the weird thing is that the same room i was born in, someone died in almost the exact same place a few years earlier. we had a phychic come and "exocize" (spelling?) the ghost from the house and i guess she did because no strange incidents happened after that.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Those are all interesting storys!

im still looking for someone who has evidence?!

BUT this...

Simulacra

posted on 2-11-2004 at 08:06 AM

quote: Originally posted by spyboy
But I dont have any pics or anything . (I am telling the truth)

Ah, some great philospher should name this paradox and make a lot of money. So we could label this stuff.

I'm sure you're telling the truth, but its just hard for the rest of the world to accept it. It's so easy to say 'im telling the truth' and provide no evidence than to just provide evidence.

...comes back to me?

will someone please prove me wrong?not in a sarcastic way, but id like to see some real proof

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   
When i was younger i was touched by the ghost of lady whilst i was playing with my toy cars.

That was my first contact with spirits, and it was what made me in to who i am today. I am the evidence you require. However i will not open myself on this site in this manner to the nay sayers...give us proof - give us evidence -- your lying ....blah blah blah....

Gets to personal and the topic looses its strenght.

I will gladly discuss with you 1 -2-1 (sorry U2U) if you wish to discuss further.

From memory I think that a member called River Goddess is a medium also? or practising. She may have few things to pass on?

Regards

BoonDog

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by eternalglory
Those are all interesting storys!

im still looking for someone who has evidence?!

I could give you tons of evidence if you were here to see it, know the background of each thing and why it's improtance makes such a difference in our lives. But for me to show you anything that you aren't here to witness or understand would be worthless as proof.

It's not possible to prove to you anything that you don't believe.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I really havent had an "experience" but tell me about a crazy one

top topics

join