It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

leaked document military internment camps in us to be used for political dissidents

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

Read about Nazi Germany and why Hitler began locking people up.

Those he felt were inferior, political dissidents etc.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
This makes me remember a very disturbing dream I had about a year ago.. In it, my company( in the news right now about allying with Obama) gave us a job testing security at a FEMA camp. Basically we were put in a detention center and had to try to find a way out if we could and test the housing conditions. Well, it sucked. It wasn't like prison but they were sure to try to prevent you from leaving or creating disturbances. Well we escaped and I found the whole situation so disturbing that when they asked us to come back and document how we did it I told them to F off, no way was I taking part in that program again.
I did some shopping at Wal mart today and those ammo shelves are still so empty.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by ~widowmaker~

Why do they need 2 big furnaces . To heat with ? Those furnaces are huge like a creamatory . Didn't the NAZIs already do that ?
View a youtube video called or Police State 4 > the rise of FEMA . You will hear and see an exercise where American and UN ( Norwiegan ) troops in a neighborhood . Actual verbage heard on the loudspeaker was " so we can process you into the camp".
Don't lie to your self it's coming . A lot of people will never make the camps . Look up FEMA coffins staged around the country . An estimated 500,000 plastic coffins that could hold 3 people @ were stacked in Atlanta along side a road .

Perpetrating myths does nobody any good. FEMA coffins are not "staged around the country". That BS started when pictures and video originating from outside of Atlanta, GA. They are plastic grave liners, and that is the principal manufacture and storage facility for Vantage Products. Grave liners of this sort are not only an option for internment, but they are actually required in some cemeteries in the US; I believe the law is a state-by-state thing. If you would like more details, you are free to contact the company itself. There's nothing secret about them.
edit on 5-3-2013 by flyswatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
what better way to scare off dissidents then to "leak" "scary" stuff...this stuff has been tried and true by seasoned "governments" lol

I wouldn't fall for it...

this is America, ALL of the fear propaganda just will not happen, I can guarantee you this

but hey you can believe whatever you want

nothing will stop me from sharing Truth.

thank you God

thank YOU

I have support from high places and so do you if you are righteous and have courage, we are watching

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest

Originally posted by Helious

I would love for someone to explain to me what the reasons for these would be also. Anything on a massive scale will require an extreme event so that people allow them to happen. What event would that be?

Reasons? Economic collapse or gun confiscation for starters, both of which are not that far fetched, see "Sequester" and "Gun grabbers".

It's not hard to see this is being planned, clearly evidenced by DHS purchases of 2 billion bullets and over 2 thousand armored vehicles and over 7 thousand fully automatic weapons for domestic distribution and use.

Conspiracy theory? Nope, conspiracy fact, the evidence is not only there, it's astounding clear and leaves little to the imagination.

And what are a couple thousand trucks and a few thousand weapons going to do against 300 million people?

There going to go door to door collecting guns in your opinion? We had economic collapse in the 30's and didn't need to lock everyone up so why would we need to now?

Do you remember they are putting a "leader" for Homeland security in place in every town?

Even small towns and ours just got a fleet of white gov lic vehicles for what i don't know and under pavement scanners of some kind on every road went in.

Do you really think your rights cannot be taken away? it has happened before to people who did not believe it could. Most people would simply be restricted, to their own town and doing their normal work, ones who tried to do anything about lost rights of movement, gun ownership or "voting rights" will be locked up family and all...or worse if they are not compliant with that.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by sorgfelt
reply to post by nighthawk1954

If you read the document and think rationally about it, it is NOT for dissidents and is NOT a threat to us. It is for prisoners of war and to help care for and relocate civilians that have been uprooted by war or natural disaster. It makes a point that there be no torturing and all persons will be treated as humanely and legally as possible. This is a legitimate function of the military, and such planning is only prudent, especially given the flack over Guantanamo and the growing possibility of mass dislocation by earthquakes, volcanoes, tsunamis, nuclear power plants and meteors. I don't think our government is always on the up and up, but this document is not a government "plot".

I seriously hafta ask "Are you blind, or just stupid?"

i REALLY hate to be uncivil. but i'm not one to mince words, and i speak my mind...

if it's so good, and non-threatening, why is there so much barbed wire?

why is use of deadly force authorized for escape attempts?

what prisoners of war are going to be housed in the united states?

what prisoners of war have social security numbers?

what war are we fighting that these camps would be necessary?

seriously?...a legitimate function of the army? to manage camps in america? you obviously have no idea what you're talking about. the army has no mandate to operate on american soil, in a law enforcement capacity...what does that leave?....there you go.. a martial law scenario..

and if they really are for emergency housing, why are they built like prisons? why are their fences dividing the various sections of the camp, and the double-layered exterior fences, with the barbed wire? doesn't sound like any kind of humanitarian emergency housing i've ever heard of. It's bunk...emergency housing is fema trailers...these are prison camps...and if they're here, domestically, you can bet your ass they're not for show, and they're not for "prisoners of war"

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helious

I would love for someone to explain to me what the reasons for these would be also. Anything on a massive scale will require an extreme event so that people allow them to happen. What event would that be?

Reasons? Economic collapse or gun confiscation for starters, both of which are not that far fetched, see "Sequester" and "Gun grabbers".

It's not hard to see this is being planned, clearly evidenced by DHS purchases of 2 billion bullets and over 2 thousand armored vehicles and over 7 thousand fully automatic weapons for domestic distribution and use.

Conspiracy theory? Nope, conspiracy fact, the evidence is not only there, it's astounding clear and leaves little to the imagination.

And what are a couple thousand trucks and a few thousand weapons going to do against 300 million people?

There going to go door to door collecting guns in your opinion? We had economic collapse in the 30's and didn't need to lock everyone up so why would we need to now?

Well, it's more than just a couple thousand-DHS has been quietly supplying every jerkwater burg in the country with military hardware over the last decade. Google Ballistic Engineered Armored Response vehicle (BEAR) for just one example.

As far economic collapse in the 30's not creating civil unrest-back then most people were self-sufficent. They had farms or at least a vegetable garden. The woods were teeming with game. Oh, and we weren't all armed to the teeth back then, either.

When I first heard about this 2 years ago on another conspiracy site, I thought it referred to temporary camps built on foriegn soil in the war on terror. But I see now it is strictly a domestic affair. The US Gov't thinks there are thousands of Al-Queda running around America, and is slowly planning to round them up some day? Nu-uh. They are for us.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Yes they Already Do and they do sick Medical experiments on them too!

This::

en.wikipedia.org...

They still do these ones and many other Sicker experiments today too anyone they choose!

Like getting an unborn child draining more then 50% of the childs DNA and putting animal dna in them and watching the child Mutate! IT DOES HAPPEN! that's where these ET's with earth animal physical traits have came from!

scary

edit on 6/3/13 by fr33kSh0w2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/3/13 by fr33kSh0w2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I'm fairly certain this job listing pertains to war and the current global situation more than it does to the homeland. If North Korea gets out of hand for instance, we will need this kind of professional there to round up all Kim Dong's hooligans and imprison them, re-educate them, move them etc.
This is a simple Army job and look around folks the US Army is all over the place. This job listing does not mean they are going to round up Texans and ppl in the US for god sakes.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Well looking at just the facts I don't see how these are any different than prisons really. The largest one only holds 8000 people, considering we have over 300 million people in the country do you honestly think they are going to build enough of these to house everyone?

We had problems just trying to detain about 100k Japanese during WWII, and it ended up being just a voluntary thing for them. We couldn't control that many people whatsoever.

Now its possible that a few of these could be constructed and use as a type of Gulag but My God, can you imagine the outcry from the public once they knew what was going on?

Look at the controversy surrounding Gitmo, which Obama tried to close, and I don't see how resettlement facilities could possibly work.

Those japanese did not let themselves be thrown into those camps voluntarily, you naive if you believe that and the fact that you believe that obama TRIED to close Guantana bay shows you are. Like how obama promised and "TRIED" to bring all soldiers back from iraq right? he "Tried" so hard he ended up sending 30.000 more...

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by txinfidel
reply to post by sealing

Have you ever seen the TV series Jericho? This is about the closest thing in production about how this may come about. Coupled with a financial crisis and elements of Red Dawn accept many of the occupying forces will be masquerading as allies.

About the nukes though. Northcomm has been developing operations since at least around 2001 to deal with a series of dirty bomb attacks. The commanding officers will be giving orders from under ground bunkers while giving orders using a large GPS system/ map.

This has taken along time to implement but just about any vehicle owned by the Government is now monitored via GPS.

ETA: another good movie to watch is "Right at your door."
edit on 5-3-2013 by txinfidel because: (no reason given)

Loved Jericho. They tried to pull it after the first season but fans protested and they went for one more season before it finally got squashed. It is interesting how it ended with the start of civil war because they figured out government did this to us. Too close for comfort, maybe?

This document is pretty scary. While I don't know if this is going to happen I am worried about Eric Holder's comments about using armed drones in America in 'exceptional circumstances', especially when we were told there would not be armed drones used against us for any reason. There was also an airline pilot who reported a drone over JFK airport yesterday.

It just seems to me the WH administration is slowly tearing the US apart.

BTW: Saw 'Right at Your Door'. Scary film!!

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
People are angry with the notion that the government is building and maintaining these military camps. Why?

Are you people ignorant to the fact that a great part of the population especially in bigger cities are out of control, violent, and on the starting line to create chaos? Too many guns, too much alcohol/drugs and lack of intelligence..

Where do you think they should put all those criminals in waiting who will unleash chaos the moment the opportunity presents itself? Ever see a bar fight or Rodney king Riot? The group mentality will warrant a shoot on site order.

Wake up people, we need more than prisons for a large amount of these 'Americans'.
edit on 5-3-2013 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)
The Rodney King riots don't have a damn thing to do with this thread, and I know which segment of our society that you deem as so-called 'American' with your little quotations there. I'm as American as you are chief, maybe more. When they throw your ass inside one of these camps, you'll change your tune.
edit on 6-3-2013 by poloblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Well looking at just the facts I don't see how these are any different than prisons really. The largest one only holds 8000 people, considering we have over 300 million people in the country do you honestly think they are going to build enough of these to house everyone?

We had problems just trying to detain about 100k Japanese during WWII, and it ended up being just a voluntary thing for them. We couldn't control that many people whatsoever.

Now its possible that a few of these could be constructed and use as a type of Gulag but My God, can you imagine the outcry from the public once they knew what was going on?

Look at the controversy surrounding Gitmo, which Obama tried to close, and I don't see how resettlement facilities could possibly work.

They're not trying to ''resettle'' the entire population, only those that they would have to contend with, those who pose a genuine threat to them. And they know that they have nothing to fear, as of now, from the majority of the population. Just look around.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   

reply to post by RadicalRebel

I'd be interested to know in what conditions you think the government is going to round up families and put them into holding sites.

I'm not saying it isn't possible but I don't see how that would ever work. Politicians still have to answer to the voters who are probably not going to like this.

Are you suggesting that our voting rights will be taken away?
Are you serious? Your voting rights don't mean squat anyway, and should be the VERY least of your concerns. Politicians are doing whatever they want to do RIGHT NOW, and they couldn't give less than a damn about what some simpleton voter thinks.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by poloblack

I'm as American as you are chief, maybe more. When they throw your ass inside one of these camps, you'll change your tune.

I think a mod should give you applause for this. You got the one star I am allowed to give you.

As far as the tune changing, I am not sure. Some people are so asleep, they will probably think that the government is looking out for their best interest when they get a bullet in the back of their head.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   

You are just silly, like we dont already have way more than 100k in prison, we have factors of that number, and climbing by the second.

How can you honestly be so naive in every single one of your posts news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

NO, he doesnt deserve a star or applause....
You just dont get it, to say one person is more American than another because they have a different perspective than you is playing right into the game like the pawns you are.

The more we bicker and fight over our personal experiences and opinions, the more divided we become as a nation and the closer we bring ourselves to civil war. This is the mentality that these greedy bastards hope for and feed off of and the more people use this false "right/left paradigm" the easier it is for them to manipulate us to do thier bidding.
The more we argue amongst ourselves the less likely we are to fix these problems in our society.
We are supposed to be learning from eachothers experiences and appreciating the different perspectives life has to offer.

Does your right hand fight against you left, no they work together as part of the same body, and this doesnt apply to just Americans, it applies to the entire human race, now get your # together.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
People will want the "internment camps". After the next "bubble" completely collapses, people will be begging for it. Pleading for it.

The people will walk happily into the camps. Thanking the guards all they way.

The same way they first walked into the super dome after Katrina. Once they got in there though....

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by RadicalRebel

to say one person is more American than another because they have a different perspective than you is playing right into the game like the pawns you are.

He wrote this:

I'm as American as you are chief, maybe more.

Maybe more, not necessarily more.
He was responding to this:

Wake up people, we need more than prisons for a large amount of these 'Americans'.

Shadowherder was making a division among us with that statement, IMO. "these 'Americans' need more than prisons"??? It is just feeding into the mentality that you blame me and poloblack for having.

Racially, I am a 'mutt', and sometimes I feel like just that, because people lump people into groups.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by poloblack

I'm as American as you are chief, maybe more. When they throw your ass inside one of these camps, you'll change your tune.

I think a mod should give you applause for this. You got the one star I am allowed to give you.

As far as the tune changing, I am not sure. Some people are so asleep, they will probably think that the government is looking out for their best interest when they get a bullet in the back of their head.
Thanks, bro.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join