It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

leaked document military internment camps in us to be used for political dissidents

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

Well I guess you are ignoring all of the evidence because you have a little exposure to the military . Or is it that you can not contemplate that you don't know everything going on in your supposed realm .If you had that high of a security rating you would not even think about being on this site. That would jeopardize that clearance . This site is well monitored and full of paid debunkers .

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

Originally posted by blackz28
scary thing is i have tried talking to people about the mounting evidence & its like they dont want to hear it , they just want you climb in the mini-van get on the cellphone & head to the mall to shop ,
its like they are repeating to themselves ITS ALL GOOD , CANT HAPPEN HERE

Be mindful to remember that there is a big difference between thinking "it cant happen here" and saying "that is not evidence, and this is why." I think anyone stomping their feet and saying "it cant happen here" is wrong, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with being analytical and counting/discounting evidence that is put forth.

you know i like your response , you are correct , thank you

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter

Well I guess you are ignoring all of the evidence because you have a little exposure to the military . Or is it that you can not contemplate that you don't know everything going on in your supposed realm .If you had that high of a security rating you would not even think about being on this site. That would jeopardize that clearance . This site is well monitored and full of paid debunkers .

You obviously chose to disregard part of that post, along with others, so I'm not even going to bother addressing your BS, except for one point:

There is nothing on this site that jeopardizes the clearance for an individual visiting it unless that individual makes the choice to jeopardize that clearance by doing something that is not permitted, such as revealing sensitive information, making threats of harm, inciting violence, conspiring to do something illegal, etc. This is one shining example of something that you have *ZERO* clue about, as evidenced by your statement.

edit on 8-3-2013 by flyswatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   

In your dealings do you tour every part of the military bases you visit ? Have you asked if there were camps located on any of the sites you visit ? Other people have seen such camps and know they exist . The 1.86 million dollar contract for a detention camp was in the news paper and was explained that these camps are for illegal aliens . Yea right ! The 385 million dollar contract for a 5 year project to retrofit old ware houses to be detention camps was big news on the Kellogg Brown and Root official site . They made no attempt to hide that the fact that they were building detention camps .
It is not a matter of if but when this is going to happen .5 years ago you would have laughed if someone said the military will be flying armed drones over the USA .

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

you must be replying to me by mistake or read my post wrong, i dont disagree that there are concentration camps, i also believe there are underground camps, where worker slaves will be taken

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join