It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

leaked document military internment camps in us to be used for political dissidents

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
People are angry with the notion that the government is building and maintaining these military camps. Why?

Are you people ignorant to the fact that a great part of the population especially in bigger cities are out of control, violent, and on the starting line to create chaos? Too many guns, too much alcohol/drugs and lack of intelligence..

Where do you think they should put all those criminals in waiting who will unleash chaos the moment the opportunity presents itself? Ever see a bar fight or Rodney king Riot? The group mentality will warrant a shoot on site order.

Wake up people, we need more than prisons for a large amount of these 'Americans'.
edit on 5-3-2013 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

That was probly the most stupid thing i ever read...

Heres a truth for you.
Sleep in your unmade bed.
Its YOUR fault its unmade.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Boo Hoo!!! Why are they doing this to us? This is scary.
Where were you when all us watchmen was telling you about this stuff 10-15 years ago? Were you one of those people who called us nuts?Conspiracy theorists? Well we were telling you the truth and you obviously was in la la land. It's too late now. You and the rest of this mottly crew are going into captivity.
and all those out there who think this is a good idea? you are going first.
I am so angry with the American people because they are rebellious children who do not listen or learn when they are told things that their very lives depend upon, and then ignore it and call people names.
Us watchmen were your friends trying to warn you and you dissed us. YOu deserve everything you are going to get. But me, a watchman, one of those who told you the truth. I will be saved from it. I done my job. enjoy your new found imprisonment. Or maybe you are one of those who think these camps are allright. You will no doubt take the mark that is coming and go to hell. If you are that dillusional then you deserve it. I have no sympathy for you. I will be saved and you will not because you didn't listen carefully and act when the time was right.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by nighthawk1954
This is very scary stuff. And it tells you what those 1.6 billion bullets will be used for.
What is going on in this country?!?

www.youtube.com...

YAWN... when the camps appear, why don't you let me know. Having served in the military, this would appear to be a manual on how to care for foreign nationals who we take into custody.... Can anyone show me one of these supposed camps here within the US Borders?

Thought so....

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I read somewhere that private prisons are existing in USA... Isn't that a kind of slavery?
Next, I don't like treating of underaged as adult before the courts, for anything...
Disidents? What is that? In former communism, that was a term for nazis oposing the governments, mostly...

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Call me silly but I question the providence of this pdf and no, I don't take Alex Jones as a good source. For one thing, the source is a an open "collaborative" where it would seem that basically anyone can upload a document to it. I tried looking for it through a search based on the field manual number and was directed to this site:

armypubs.army.mil...

That site, when you try to actually look at the document, Firefox starts screaming that it's not secure, etc etc. Also kind of weird is that the star symbol of the Army is actually stretched and the site itself looks like crap. Our federal government sites are a lot spiffier looking that that. In fact, here is the real army publication site:

www.apd.army.mil...

It's not even the actual site--Firefox is apparently not a dummy for not trusting what is purported to be a .mil site. I'd see what I could find about the actual site but honestly, not a fan of going knocking on doors of potential military websites, lol.

Additionally, the purported military links to the document actually are just download links that do not take you to what the link is titled as (ie army.mil). Both links take you back to the same link which is actually this: resource://pdf.js/web/

Put it all together and what you have is a pdf claiming to be something when its providence is very suspect. When I thought "ah ha! I found it", the site was just all wrong. Looks like a kid made it and although I've seen some DoD annual reports that look pretty hilarious, the actual public fronts of these sites are not child's play. There are a lot of powerful groups out there that are trying to basically alarm specific parts of the populous. I question whether this is just another handiwork of theirs.
edit on 6/3/13 by WhiteAlice because: missed a word; ergo more coffee

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoubleDNH

This is very scary stuff. And it tells you what those 1.6 billion bullets will be used for.

www.youtube.com...

YAWN... when the camps appear, why don't you let me know. Having served in the military, this would appear to be a manual on how to care for foreign nationals who we take into custody.... Can anyone show me one of these supposed camps here within the US Borders?

Thought so....

How many foreigners you know have a Social Security Number?

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragnik
I read somewhere that private prisons are existing in USA... Isn't that a kind of slavery?
Next, I don't like treating of underaged as adult before the courts, for anything...
Disidents? What is that? In former communism, that was a term for nazis oposing the governments, mostly...

The term "private prison" is simply how they describe any prison that is run by a company instead of the state or federal government. Same type of place, same type of prisoners, just a different employer for the employees.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Thought so....

You want locations?

Here you go!

I'm sure there is one near you that you can go view in person.

You should do a little homework on REX84. It's time to wake up!

edit on 6-3-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragnik

The prison systems in the US were formerly exclusively government owned and operated. Now cities, municipal and some state run facilities are sending inmates to privately operated prisons to cut costs.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

www.youtube.com...

Thought so....

You want locations?

Here you go!

I'm sure there is one near you that you can go view in person.

You should do a little homework on REX84. It's time to wake up!

That list of "prison camps" is complete and utter crap. It has been debated and debunked time and time again. There are many people right here on ATS that have go to multiple locations shown where absolutely *nothing* exists. If people who believe in these "camps" need something to back up their claims, I would suggest using something other than this farce.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Arugh!!

I've been hearing about these "camps" for ages. There have been lists of locations of these facilities floating around for ages.

None of the ones mentioned in Alaska are there! I can assure you -- I already ranted in another one of these topics about it.

Show me an actual camp that isn't some kind of private prison that never got a contract (and subsequently now sits empty). Show me blueprints that have DHS or FEMA on them.

And why in the hell would they want to round people up way up north by Ft. Wainwright and Eileson AFB, Alaska? It's -50F in the winter for months. The AF has actually cold weather tested fighter planes up there.

There is no rail system that connects Alaska to Canada or the lower 48 states, so they're not going to ship you up here to be locked up.

Fearmongering at it's worst...In a way I think this is all some kind of reverse-psychology psy-op. I think the Gov. wants to see who and how many people would freak out.

SMH. ATS, the REX-84 thing is OLD NEWS. Every few years someone comes on the boards with videos or pictures, or some kind of "insider" -- or in this case a .pdf about it.

1. Someone shows up with "new info" on a really old topic
2. ATS members freak the hell out for a few days
3. Everyone gains their senses and goes back to talking about reptillian time travelers

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
secret prisons you say - I might have heard of one not on the map

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

That list of "prison camps" is complete and utter crap. It has been debated and debunked time and time again. There are many people right here on ATS that have go to multiple locations shown where absolutely *nothing* exists. If people who believe in these "camps" need something to back up their claims, I would suggest using something other than this farce.

Not complete crap.

I checked on the locations listed for my home state. They do exist.
-Ft. Indiantown Gap exists. It was used to detain the 'Mariel Boatlift' Cuban refugees, many of whom were criminals released from Cuban prisons. I have been on this base.

-Allenwood Prison exists and houses prisoners now.

-Camp Hill exists and houses prisoners. Wesley Snipes spent 'time' there. It is located very near to......

-New Cumberland, which also exists... I have been on that base.

-Schuykill Haven also exists and houses prisoners.

I have seen all of these locations in person. The ones that I didn't actually set foot inside of, I have been within 1/4 mile of them.

These are all of the PA locations on the list.
edit on 6-3-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
People are angry with the notion that the government is building and maintaining these military camps. Why?

Are you people ignorant to the fact that a great part of the population especially in bigger cities are out of control, violent, and on the starting line to create chaos? Too many guns, too much alcohol/drugs and lack of intelligence..

Where do you think they should put all those criminals in waiting who will unleash chaos the moment the opportunity presents itself? Ever see a bar fight or Rodney king Riot? The group mentality will warrant a shoot on site order.

Wake up people, we need more than prisons for a large amount of these 'Americans'.
edit on 5-3-2013 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

lol Are you for real???

So after all the Patriot Acts and DHS and TSA takeovers you're still feeling unsafe?

Then why don't YOU, yourself, go live in a safe, under the caring, watchful eyes of your Police, while you leave the rest of us to our dangerous freedom!

You won't feel too lonely in there, you know... with over 25% of the world's population of inmates in US prisons, you obviously won't feel lonely.

Those that sacrifice their liberty in favor of security are gonna get neither.
edit on 6/3/13 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Give me a break!

Do you deny REX84 and the intent behind FEMA? It’s well documented!

Key Excerpts from the email and Project Overview:

-Kellogg, Brown and Root Services (KBR) is seeking subscontractors on a national basis to provide temporary camp services and facilities as part of its current and future emergency services contracts for the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE), and state/local government agencies.

-The continental US will be broken up into five regions – Services will be required in each State within each region.

-Establish services listed below within 72 hours for initial set-up and respond within 24 hours for incremental services. This is a CONTINGENCY PROJECT and it should be stressed that lead times will be short with critical requirements due to the nature of emergency responses. Subcontractors must be flexible and able to handle multiple, shifting priorities in an emergency environment. Supply lines needed must be short but not necessarily pre-positioned.

-The personnel on site to be covered by these services will depend on the size and scope of the recovery effort, but for estimating purposes the camp will range in size from 301 to 2,000 persons for up to 30 days in length.
source

I don’t see how it can possibly have been debunked when there is so much evidence.

It's happening whether you think it is or not.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

I can't speak for anyone else but the maps pinpoints are off in my area, it is pointing downtown.

But the info on the pin says it is the old Naval Ordnance Station.

It is now known as the Greater Louisville Technology Park, conveniently located close to the Louisville International Airport and a junction of train tracks.

Is it really a FEMA concentration camp? I don't know, but the location exists. The other closest location is Fort Knox, I assure you it exists too.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Do you deny REX84 and the intent behind FEMA? It’s well documented!

I didnt realize what I said was that hard to understand. I never mentioned Rex84. I mentioned only that list of "FEMA Camps". Dont put words in my mouth.

You also provide a video of the "FEMA Coffins". You obviously bought into this farce, but you're not the first.

The famous "FEMA Coffins" video and batch of stills is from outside of Atlanta, GA. Those are not "coffins", they are plastic grave liners. That location in GA is the principal storage and manufacture location of Vantage Products. The original BS number was something like 900,000 of them. This was later reduced to 500,000. The real number of these grave liners there is around 50,000. This number was confirmed by Michael Lacey, the Vice President of Operations for Vantage. As I have explained in both this thread and others, those liners are used all over the country, and in some places liners of this type are actually required by state and/or county code.

If you would like more information, feel free to contact them, or at least look at their web site. There is nothing secret about them.

www.vantageproducts.com

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I didnt realize what I said was that hard to understand. I never mentioned Rex84. I mentioned only that list of "FEMA Camps". Dont put words in my mouth.

You can’t have one without the other, bro! If you believe that REX84 exists (which it does) then there are FEMA camps because REX84 established their existence!

The Rex 84 Program was established on the reasoning that if a mass exodus of illegal aliens crossed the Mexican/US border, they would be quickly rounded up and detained in detention centers by FEMA. Rex 84 allowed many military bases to be closed down and to be turned into prisons.
thread

...and I didn't put words in your mouth. I asked a question. When I do that, I usually put "?" behind the sentence.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

Show me an actual camp that isn't some kind of private prison that never got a contract (and subsequently now sits empty). Show me blueprints that have DHS or FEMA on them.

I am serious with what I am about to write.

If you were going to imprison political dissidents in the US on a fairly large scale, would you advertize the fact before the roundup occurred?
What better way to cover building the prison camps than to give them the cover of a 'private facility' that never opened?
Would you have blueprints go through the system with FEMA or DHS plastered all over them?

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

You can’t have one without the other, bro! If you believe that REX84 exists (which it does) then there are FEMA camps because REX84 established their existence!

The Rex 84 Program was established on the reasoning that if a mass exodus of illegal aliens crossed the Mexican/US border, they would be quickly rounded up and detained in detention centers by FEMA. Rex 84 allowed many military bases to be closed down and to be turned into prisons.
thread

...and I didn't put words in your mouth. I asked a question. When I do that, I usually put "?" behind the sentence.

You dont seem to understand that "FEMA camps existing" and "that specific list of FEMA camps" are two completely different things. I've not mentioned that FEMA camps cant exist, or that they dont exist. I have my doubts about it, but I dont have the resources to go out and prove it, so I cant really state it as fact. What I have been referring to is that fabricated list that so many people here have paraded around as fact - THAT is what I am taking exception to.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join