It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

leaked document military internment camps in us to be used for political dissidents

page: 9
57
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter
You also provide a video of the "FEMA Coffins". You obviously bought into this farce, but you're not the first.

The famous "FEMA Coffins" video and batch of stills is from outside of Atlanta, GA. Those are not "coffins", they are plastic grave liners. That location in GA is the principal storage and manufacture location of Vantage Products. The original BS number was something like 900,000 of them. This was later reduced to 500,000. The real number of these grave liners there is around 50,000. This number was confirmed by Michael Lacey, the Vice President of Operations for Vantage. As I have explained in both this thread and others, those liners are used all over the country, and in some places liners of this type are actually required by state and/or county code.

If you would like more information, feel free to contact them, or at least look at their web site. There is nothing secret about them.

www.vantageproducts.com


Wow - it's this easy. It’s referred to in the "business" (black operations) as a cover story. Some things one just can't hide so you hide them in plain sight.

So agent G walks into the office of the company who has the contract for XXXXXXX "grave liners" and gives them the approved press statement. Tells them they will say nothing else or the contract will be canceled and their business closed and black listed.

So the VP of Operations puts on his best tie - issues the statement and the company fills the order (making a # ton of cash) and laughs all the way to the bank.

One doesn't leave loose ends like this in a national level operation. There are no loose ends. Hide it in plain sight. Make those who call it what it is seem crazy or out there (CT’s) with a plausible cover and let the misdirection and speculation be generated by the public who will argue the topic ad-nauseaum until the "truth" is so buried in a heap of speculation so big the originating agency won't even recognize it when they see it.


Mission accomplished.


ETA: Same thing with this Butch has it right :


Originally posted by butcherguy
I am serious with what I am about to write.

If you were going to imprison political dissidents in the US on a fairly large scale, would you advertize the fact before the roundup occurred?
What better way to cover building the prison camps than to give them the cover of a 'private facility' that never opened?
Would you have blueprints go through the system with FEMA or DHS plastered all over them?


What do you expect a sign and a paper trail for treason? Handled the same as above - create a false contract allow people to bid go through the process. Demand to see actual construction then cancel the program with some "spending cuts" the company folds sells the unneeded "prison" to the government for cheap and a cover is created.

The people speculate and accuse until the "truth" is lost. Maybe a guy feeds the disinfo every once in awhile to keep it fresh. The more visible the operation the less effort the agent has to put into a cover. A plausibly deniable one will hold for decades.

edit on 6/3/2013 by Golf66 because: (no reason given)




posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
Well looking at just the facts I don't see how these are any different than prisons really. The largest one only holds 8000 people, considering we have over 300 million people in the country do you honestly think they are going to build enough of these to house everyone?

We had problems just trying to detain about 100k Japanese during WWII, and it ended up being just a voluntary thing for them. We couldn't control that many people whatsoever.

Now its possible that a few of these could be constructed and use as a type of Gulag but My God, can you imagine the outcry from the public once they knew what was going on?

Look at the controversy surrounding Gitmo, which Obama tried to close, and I don't see how resettlement facilities could possibly work.

I would love for someone to explain to me what the reasons for these would be also. Anything on a massive scale will require an extreme event so that people allow them to happen. What event would that be?


One scenario to answer your question: gun registry, perhaps through drivers license RFID chip. Ever heard of Real ID Act of 2005? Looks like the government it determined to implement it illegally where it has been rejected.

Missouri Department of Revenue Implementing Real ID In Violation Of State Law
www.dailypaul.com...
Think defenders of 2nd Amendment rights don't see this as a gun grab strategy? They do.

Next up, gun ban, follow that with help from the UN who are biting at the chomp to implement Agenda 21. This has Agenda 21 implementation written all over it.

I would not put it past our government to make a false flag so bad that martial law would be declared. There would be no stopping this if the population was disarmed. Even with an armed population this is feasible. The massive civilian lives lost through Civil War would lend itself nicely to a sustainable population. Holder foresees the possibility of armed drones firing on citizens. Let quit pretending we have a voice in the Federal government. Forget the public outcry, MSM will eliminate that.


You may not see how the resettlement camps could ever be implemented, no doubt in my mind TPTB will have every detail worked out before they begin its implementation.

Now my question back you: Why would the government put forth this effort if they didn't plan to implement it?













edit on 3/6/2013 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Golf66

Originally posted by flyswatter
You also provide a video of the "FEMA Coffins". You obviously bought into this farce, but you're not the first.

The famous "FEMA Coffins" video and batch of stills is from outside of Atlanta, GA. Those are not "coffins", they are plastic grave liners. That location in GA is the principal storage and manufacture location of Vantage Products. The original BS number was something like 900,000 of them. This was later reduced to 500,000. The real number of these grave liners there is around 50,000. This number was confirmed by Michael Lacey, the Vice President of Operations for Vantage. As I have explained in both this thread and others, those liners are used all over the country, and in some places liners of this type are actually required by state and/or county code.

If you would like more information, feel free to contact them, or at least look at their web site. There is nothing secret about them.

www.vantageproducts.com


Wow - it's this easy. It’s referred to in the "business" (black operations) as a cover story. Some things one just can't hide so you hide them in plain sight.

So agent G walks into the office of the company who has the contract for XXXXXXX "grave liners" and gives them the approved press statement. Tells them they will say nothing else or the contract will be canceled and their business closed and black listed.

So the VP of Operations puts on his best tie - issues the statement and the company fills the order (making a # ton of cash) and laughs all the way to the bank.

One doesn't leave loose ends like this in a national level operation. There are no loose ends. Hide it in plain sight. Make those who call it what it is seem crazy or out there (CT’s) with a plausible cover and let the misdirection and speculation be generated by the public who will argue the topic ad-nauseaum until the "truth" is so buried in a heap of speculation so big the originating agency won't even recognize it when they see it.


Mission accomplished.


ETA: Same thing with this Butch has it right :


Originally posted by butcherguy
I am serious with what I am about to write.

If you were going to imprison political dissidents in the US on a fairly large scale, would you advertize the fact before the roundup occurred?
What better way to cover building the prison camps than to give them the cover of a 'private facility' that never opened?
Would you have blueprints go through the system with FEMA or DHS plastered all over them?


What do you expect a sign and a paper trail for treason? Handled the same as above - create a false contract allow people to bid go through the process. Demand to see actual construction then cancel the program with some "spending cuts" the company folds sells the unneeded "prison" to the government for cheap and a cover is created.

The people speculate and accuse until the "truth" is lost. Maybe a guy feeds the disinfo every once in awhile to keep it fresh. The more visible the operation the less effort the agent has to put into a cover. A plausibly deniable one will hold for decades.

edit on 6/3/2013 by Golf66 because: (no reason given)


If you dont believe it, feel free to go research it yourself. The only proof of the "FEMA Coffins" is the video and the stills of the storage area where these places are. Read that - there is nothing beyond that. This was nothing but fearmongering that went WAY too far when Alex Jones got his grubby little hands on it. The evidence against is that this is a known company at a known location producing a known product that is known to be required in some cemetaries across the country. You could go buy one yourself, if you so desired.

Could FEMA use these? Sure, just like any other human being could. They're no more "FEMA Coffins" than they are "Bob Smith Coffins" or "Albert Einstein Coffins". I guess you could label what I am using as a "FEMA Keyboard" because they could use one of these, too. Or maybe the wipes that I use when I change my boy's diapers are "FEMA wipes".



posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter
 



What I have been referring to is that fabricated list that so many people here have paraded around as fact - THAT is what I am taking exception to.



Where has the list been debunked?

You've provided nothing to back up your claim!

Is it debunked because someone claims to have gone to a couple of the locations only to find a vacant lot? What about the other 600-800+ locations? You can’t throw out the entire list because a few locations were incorrect.

I'm sorry you don't like the "list" I linked but there are locations and there are plans to commandeer property for these purposes in time of civil unrest. These powers were establish via Executive Order dating back to at least LBJ’s time.



posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
For those that say it can't or wont happen here they need to be reminded of The Trail of Tears, the japanese internment, the firing upon army vets after WWII, or how about Wounded Knee? We must remember that Hitler was freely elected by the people. We must also remember that the Jews walked freely into their camps. They were told lies by the government, and believed them.

There have been over ONE HUNDRED MILLION KILLED BY DEMOCIDE this and last century. Do you really trust your government?

As for me and mine there will not be another Auschwitz!

reluctantpawn



posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I hope they have cable TV in those camps. Especially ESPN.



posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by flyswatter
 



What I have been referring to is that fabricated list that so many people here have paraded around as fact - THAT is what I am taking exception to.



Where has the list been debunked?

You've provided nothing to back up your claim!

Is it debunked because someone claims to have gone to a couple of the locations only to find a vacant lot? What about the other 600-800+ locations? You can’t throw out the entire list because a few locations were incorrect.

I'm sorry you don't like the "list" I linked but there are locations and there are plans to commandeer property for these purposes in time of civil unrest. These powers were establish via Executive Order dating back to at least LBJ’s time.



!@#$^(!&#$^ I lost my damn post to a damn site error. Mental note: copy my post before I try to post it.

This list has been beaten like a dead horse here on ATS. The search function (and some time spent reading post after post after post ...) will show you this. The evidence that all of these locations are "FEMA Camps" is what, the word of a single person that made the list? I have personally been at or close to multiple locations across three states - Idaho, California, and Alaska. Others have done more than I have, going as far as taking pictures at locations of supposed locations. Here are two big glaring ones that stick out to me, from personal experience:

1) Elmendorf Air Force Base - why on earth did some fool tag some of the base housing and parking lot as a "FEMA Camp"? I have been on this base many, many times. I lived less than a mile outside of the main entrance. If you consider every-day base housing to be a "FEMA Camp", you're going to have to tag a few hundred more locations, at pretty much every base in the country. This is no more a "FEMA Camp" than my current local National Guard base (Gowen Field), which I am on at least twice a year.
2) Minidoka National Historic Site - this WAS an internment camp for Japanese during the war, holding a max of nearly 10,000. This is now a National Historical Site and a tourist attraction. No more a "FEMA Camp" than any other site on the register of National Historical Sites.

I understand that FEMA has the ability to establish camps; I dont think anyone with the ability to read can really deny this. And yeah, there are certainly contingency plans for just about every imaginable situation that this country could encounter. But taking this list of 800ish tagged locations as factual information? Not hardly. This is "fact" just like the "fact" that Jimmy Hoffa is riding a My Little Pony in my backyard, trying to get away from rocket-powered Pokemon and flying Care Bears.
edit on 6-3-2013 by flyswatter because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954
 


It's Nazi Germany all over, as some have said, WWII never ended it just changed venues. History repeats itself again and again, and to any student of history, this time it is absolutely by design.



posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
People are angry with the notion that the government is building and maintaining these military camps. Why?

Are you people ignorant to the fact that a great part of the population especially in bigger cities are out of control, violent, and on the starting line to create chaos? Too many guns, too much alcohol/drugs and lack of intelligence..

Where do you think they should put all those criminals in waiting who will unleash chaos the moment the opportunity presents itself? Ever see a bar fight or Rodney king Riot? The group mentality will warrant a shoot on site order.

Wake up people, we need more than prisons for a large amount of these 'Americans'.
edit on 5-3-2013 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)



It sounds like these prisons are for:

A.) People who don't like any decision the current government makes and legally voices their opinion about it.

B.) Not for random thugs on the street who go around robbing and beating people up.


Could be a case of: If you are going to legally voice your opinion, they will find a "Legal " way to keep you from doing so by singing new bills and creating what is the " New Legal "


Or this could be a precautionary plan that is in place to keep our country safe. Their are some pretty wild American's out there that I know I wouldn't feel safe around.

I still think there is a more honorable way to fix problems though.



posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Here is the first paragraph of the document that goes with this list of prison camps.

"There are over 800 prison camps in the United States, all fully operational and ready to received prisoners. They are all staffed and even surrounded by full-time guards. But they are all empty. These camps are to be operated by FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) should Martial Law need to be implemented in the United States and all it would take is a Presidential signature on a proclamation and the attorney general's signature on a warrant to which a list of names is attached. Ask yourself if you really want to be on THE list."

Here is some more text from what was written before the start of the list on the document:
"The camps all have railroad facilities as well as roads leading to and from the detention facilities."

The list then goes on after. State by state, etc ... everyone knows what it looks like by now. Take a look at the sites and notes with them, then what I have shown above, and get a good chuckle. The guy contradicts himself, nobody needs to do it for him.

Fort Wainwright isnt gonna hold 2 million people in Alaska. LoLo Pass in Idaho isnt staffed by full-time guards, and the only airport nearby is huge, big enough for ... a Cessna. New camps are not being bult at 29 Palms. There are no camps in Winnemucca or Battle Mountain, so where's the guards staffing it?

So if you're looking for a "prison camp list", you'd be wise to look for something more credible, and certainly not one that basically calls every regional airport, international airport, and military base a location or possible location.

*facepalm*



posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
Well looking at just the facts I don't see how these are any different than prisons really. The largest one only holds 8000 people, considering we have over 300 million people in the country do you honestly think they are going to build enough of these to house everyone?

We had problems just trying to detain about 100k Japanese during WWII, and it ended up being just a voluntary thing for them. We couldn't control that many people whatsoever.

Now its possible that a few of these could be constructed and use as a type of Gulag but My God, can you imagine the outcry from the public once they knew what was going on?

Look at the controversy surrounding Gitmo, which Obama tried to close, and I don't see how resettlement facilities could possibly work.

I would love for someone to explain to me what the reasons for these would be also. Anything on a massive scale will require an extreme event so that people allow them to happen. What event would that be?


They don't need to detain everyone. Let's say they detained your son or your mother....then turned to you and said "Hopechest, if you don't do 'x, y, and z' then your son (or mother) will never again see the light of day....and possibly be subjected to "interrogation."" What would you do? Would you comply? This is how these "camps" operate in China...in Iran....in Sudan....in every place where they use these types of tactics.

I'm not saying this "plan" will ever be successful. I'm just responding to your comment that a facility which holds 8000 people won't be effective compared to a population. There are ways to control the many through direct pressure on a select few.



posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious
 


Yea they need a place to put all those criminals, thank goodness the government showed up and here is my id and papers, the criminals are over there....wait what are you doing, get your hands off of me, I'm an american citizen dammit, where are you taking me...ahh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. And thats the last we heard of the guy who thought the internment camps were for the underpriveleged who stepped out of line because they needed to feed their families.

They won't openly attack large groups, they are cowardly snakes and will slowly take down one person at a time until there are no people left to stand up for YOU

AWA



posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I find it interesting that so many people like to point out that these camps only hold a small number of people considering the size of the population.
What makes you think that there will be that many people spared.
How many bullets were recently purchased by DHS?



posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
The camps would only need to be a small part of the solution. For the "Law-abiding" or "non-terrorist" set, there would be a lovely system of checkpoints (Run by some new department... let's call it The Department of Interior Travel) restricting and/or monitoring your movement. The starting of the implementation of that would look like occasional inability to go to public places, with no explanation. It would just start happening a lot more than it does now, and the only reason it is done is because it can be done. You'd notice, and start to expect it, because it keeps happening.

Then, when they shut down access to an area for an actual reason, they could even have that reason available, and no one will think to ask.

They don't even have to stop you from going... they just have to make it so cumbersome that you voluntarily stay close to home. Imagine if checkpoint guards started asking more questions the further you went from your home zone, or if National Parks required approval upon entry. Avoid the hassle and vacation in your backyard.

There is a lot of motivation in avoiding hassle. And there is no need to lock away the vast majority of the population. You just have to motivate their apathy.



posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest
 


Have you ever heard of population control?
Much ammo purchased for federal enforcement agencies?
Think about it.



posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag
 


The link to the Fema Camp movie you provided summed it up so well....I just finished watching it and I am in tears.....today is my daughters 22yr old B-day....so I'm extra sentimental ....she lives far away, so can only talk on the phone....GOD help us......I'm gonna post this movie on FB ....not today ...too gloomy for my little Bears B-day.....all I can say is I hope we are wrong....



posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadicalRebel

Originally posted by Hopechest
reply to post by RadicalRebel
 


I'd be interested to know in what conditions you think the government is going to round up families and put them into holding sites.

I dont know, and i think the vague and seemingly overreaching implication of leaked documents like this scares alot of people, including me.


I'm not saying it isn't possible but I don't see how that would ever work. Politicians still have to answer to the voters who are probably not going to like this. All i Have To Say Is You Can't Fix Stupid.

Are you suggesting that our voting rights will be taken away?


Its not just our voting rights, and its not me suggesting it.

I will momentarily lend credibility to the notion that this could be used in situations like massive earthquakes or other natural disasters but when you plan in advance to force people into internment in barbed wire camps surrounded by armed guards...credibility disappears...



posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest
 


You will not be able to reply because you will be taken also.
Along with your family and friends.



posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Guys, the 1.6 billion is an ignorance of the contract terms. "1600M" was the contracted amount. M = 50 in the government contract book. That would be 80,000 rounds of ammo. Not really much at all. If there is civil unrest, I don't doubt people living off the government will need to be relocated but do a little research before regurgitating what you read on the Interweb.
edit on 6-3-2013 by jiggysmb because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggysmb
 


Double

Post


edit on 6-3-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)




top topics



 
57
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join