It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does my 3 1/2y.o. son keep saying that he wants to go home?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fylgje
OK. Today I asked my oldest son to draw the green lady. The first thing he drew was this:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Verrrry intereshting.... BUT SHTOOPID!

On the other hand, I couldn't do much better.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SPACEYstranger

Turn that pic to the right. Then you will see the same head/face in the second pic.(it's yellow, hard to see).
I respect your opinion and don't blame you one bit. You have the right to think this is all "shtoopid". It's stuff that's hard to believe unless it happens to you.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

for the record every time i see the pillars of creation i get the felling

of wanting to go home ,(dont now for the life of me why)

always have always will

just so drawn to them/it

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

I think that he started off too big on the first one and couldn't fit everything he wanted to include. The second drawing is more complete with what looks like the helicopter and flames. Probably became grumpy because he can't really get what he has in mind down on paper.

The yellow object in the upper right hand corner of the third drawing looks a lot like a parabolic antenna.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
According to my mother when I was 3-4 I was looking at the sunrise over the water while we were driving in her car and I said thank you for bringing me here. I also used to say I, wanna go home and talk about weird things. Who knows, your kid could be onto something.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Great thread OP. Takes me back to when I was a kid. I did all sorts of strange things and have vivid memories of recurrent, and unpleasant, dreams. In one, I was like locked in a cage type thing, wearing dirty clothes (more like a potato sack) and really remember the dust/dirt and fear.

I don't know what to think of it but years later, as an adult, I went to see this lady with some work friends. She claims to do a reading on your past life, etc. She said I was a reincarnated potato farmer, or maybe married to one, from Ireland. Apparently I was there during the potato famine times. It seemed silly to me, until I remembered those dreams. Then I felt all sorts of weird, so much so it gives me goosebumps now! Anyhow, it is the dirt that I remember the most, dusty type dirt. Another bizarre thing I did as a young child was I cried, and I mean bawled, whenever there was a country music type ballad on the radio. This was in the late 70's early 80's. I still detest that sort of music, not because of the style/sound, but because of the way it makes me feel and will still cry when I hear one particular song.

My sister has some strange memories and has had some very weird experiences as well. As an adult, I sometimes have dreams and they end up being about things that happen in the future. I dreamed about my daughter when I was pregnant, what she looked like as a child, and she ended up looking JUST LIKE my dream of her. I get vibes from certain individuals that tell me they're no good and sometimes strong ones when I pass houses that tell me something bad has gone down there or it's just full of sadness and rage. Idk how to explain that either one, but I have found that I am usually spot on with my feelings of these people/places.

I would just let him naturally divulge the information. I wouldn't pester him about it. When he brings it up, try to get him to talk about home, etc. Good luck. Little kids are the best, aren't they? So full of honesty, life, and imagination unspoiled by the world we live in.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Turn that pic to the right. Then you will see the same head/face in the second pic.(it's yellow, hard to see).

Reminds me of...

You should send your kids pictures to maddox, complete with reasons why you think your kid is an alien. I'm sure Maddox will have a shining review for ya.

..... F

www.iambetterthanyourkids.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

I never said that I think my kids an alien. Reincarnation, possibly.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by lovebeck

You know, it's really strange about what you said about crying over country music style ballad or whatever; My oldest son still will cry when he hears the song from the Spydr dog commercial. www.youtube.com...
It will irritate him, he wants nothing to do with it. He said it's sad music and he don't like it. He also crys at certain piano songs, like Ada Plays - from the movie Cold Mountain www.youtube.com... . It tears him up every time. Very interesting stuff, thanks for posting it!

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Sorry I know this is serious, but this sounds like a twilight zone episode.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I think sometimes kids that age don't know the exact words to express what they want to say so they say the only phrase they know or one phrase they have memorized.

At that age they have such a limited vocabulary to express their feelings and emotions.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Have you tried letting him take you where he thinks "home" is?

Get you both ready to go out, make a picnic and tell him to take you home. You will probably find that he will take you to the park, have your picnic and then take you back to your house.

It may just be something that he has seen on TV and its stuck.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I haven't read all the replies as I am on my phone waiting on some car service but was wondering if you all have moved recently and he might be remembering a former house.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

what the little one is trying to tell you is that he would like to return to the place that we all come from before we come into this world .those of us that have died here in the world and return all say the exact same words - i want to go home - dead death dying we take out of our language ,they are not real to us any longer ,they do not exist as we were taught to believe .if all of you people ever saw were told or shown what we have experienced you would never fear leaving here and going home again words alone cannot explain it or the feelings or emotions we have on this subject.hope this helps you '

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by wlasikiewicz

I've thought of that but leads to nowhere. He gets emotional when he say it though, so I don't believe it's from TV.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by maybee

No, this is the only home he knows. He said it again a couple days ago. He changes when he says it. Like I said before, it seems like a longing. It's weird.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by picratus

I've thought about that also. Maybe he remembers the womb? It's possible. It's real, whatever, or where ever it is.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

A helicopter crash?! OMG I had a vision in which I died in an plane crash as a little boy. And I had visions of a blue lady and other people, but not green though.

Does your son points to a star? There are many reports of starseeds all over the place.
edit on 14-3-2013 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

reply to post by lovebeck

You know, it's really strange about what you said about crying over country music style ballad or whatever; My oldest son still will cry when he hears the song from the Spydr dog commercial. www.youtube.com...
It will irritate him, he wants nothing to do with it. He said it's sad music and he don't like it. He also crys at certain piano songs, like Ada Plays - from the movie Cold Mountain www.youtube.com... . It tears him up every time. Very interesting stuff, thanks for posting it!

I wonder if the timing has anything to do with it. They're both very slow noted songs

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I asked my mother today if I ever told her "I want to go home" when I was younger and she said I did all the time! She said I would just come up to her and she had no clue why.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join