It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does my 3 1/2y.o. son keep saying that he wants to go home?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

Ask your wee one to tell you about "home". If he disengages give him a gentle prod, just be careful not to introduce any information that could be spun into a fantasy. Make an audio recording of his answers for posterity.

I had a friend once who's little grandson, about three, visited her home for the first time. He was fascinated by a picture on the mantle. His grandmother picked him up and proceeded to start naming the people in all the pictures. When she got to the one the little boy was interested in he said, "I know who that is. That's me before I went up the steps into Heaven.". The picture was of her brother who had died in an accident some twenty years before.

Take it for what you will, but I think you have a thrilling opportunity.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I remember many years ago when we went to visit my mom's home in Peekskill, NY., my four-year old son would talk, when he woke up the next morning, about "the little doctors" who visited him and his infant brother at night (they shared a room; my youngest still in a crib).

I brought out his crayons and paper and asked my son to draw me a picture of these 'little doctors'...and he drew a picture of several classic 'greys' standing around his bed. It freaked his mom and I out.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

Mr., that means you are totaly militarised as a people, and even kids feel the troubles of your soldiers.
What else?

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I saw a lengthy video on this subject. Basically what it says is that some of these children were incarnated on earth from another planet. They're hear to raise the vibration on the earth to allow it ascend into the 4th and 5th dimension. They are called indigo children, crystal children, or star children. It is said they heard a call and they willingly came here to earth. What happens now is that a lot of the times they are picking up the bad energy or vibration from all the bad stuff that is going on Earth, so naturally they subconsciously don't want to be hear, thus the saying, "I want to go home." This means they wish to go back to the place where the incarnated from.(Another planet or dimension) Sometimes, due to vaccines, they become autistic. It is now proven that vaccines can cause autism. I encourage you to do some online research on this topic, you will find a lot of great things.
edit on 6-3-2013 by Anonymous11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
A couple of years back when my daughter was 4 she had what we thought was an imaginary grandmother. We had just moved away from family and thought it was her way of coping with that, until she started talking about her 'grandmother's' house of flowers and she told us that she had 17 children. An odd number for a four year old to pick out, and it was even more disturbing that her great grandmother had passed away when she was 16 months old(too young to really remember), and this lady was known for having 16 children. You would think, well she must have heard someone talk about her before, but while most people would say she had 16 kids, she actually had 17, one that died when it was a toddler but most people referred to her as the woman with 16 kids, not 17. Our daughter was a very articulate child even at the age of two, but some of the things she would tell us, would floor us. Like one day she told us that her grandmother told her to behave, and to go to bed when mom and dad told her. Very odd things that most children don't say. Eventually, she stopped talking about her, and when I asked her where Grandma was, she said,"Oh she had to go back to her house of flowers,"...perhaps it's very coincidental, but I always felt like she was around. Our lights would flicker on and off in this house at random times, and there were even a few other times that I just felt a presence. Our daughter is now almost 6 and doesn't talk about imaginary friends of any sort, and doesn't even seem to remember ever having an imaginary grandma.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
On the reincarnation issue, I think it is possible that someone could pop up on the other side of the world, in which case finding "home" would be virtually impossible without further data from the child. However, it is my personal opinion that people often reincarnate within their own family line or among friends of the family or loved ones they have known.

By and large love keeps us together, as the song says. Hope that helps.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

Mannn... The other day my 3 year old asked me, " Daddy where do space people come from?" That realllyy stopped me for a minute. I tried investigating a little with no success. I've never dismissed reencarnation, just never interested in it as I have never experienced it personally.
I know this doesn't go with the reencarnation idea, but after I read, I had to add.
I

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

Mannn... The other day my 3 year old asked me, " Daddy where do space people come from?" That realllyy stopped me for a minute. I tried investigating a little with no success. I've never dismissed reencarnation, just never interested in it as I have never experienced it personally.
I know this doesn't go with the reencarnation idea, but after I read, I had to add.
I

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
It's probably nothing but I like the comment about being connected to the divine until ages 5 or 6. Maybe your son is referring to heaven/paradise/spirit world? When people have NDEs, one common statement is they have a feeling of returning home. You have to remember, we are only visitors down here for a brief period. It's much, much better being 'home'.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay Electronica
Im 22 now but when I was about 4 or 5 my mom said I would sleepwalk and try to leave the apartment, and she would ask me where I was going? And she said I would always reply "im going home".

If my childerbeasts ever do this, when I have them, I am sooo following them down the street with a GoPro at the ready....

I don't really have a clue about this subject like everyone else here. I can't figure whether it's a comforting thought that they have come from somewhere else... That to me indicates that you as a father or mother are not the one who made them...

~CrzayFool

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
S & F OP a very interesting topic!

When I was 3 to 4 yrs of age I looked to the stars & ETs as home &
I would lie on top of the pick-nick table or in the yard & wait for
them to come & take me home. Me mum is remembers it.

Also same age would always open the Sears catalog & point
to the drum kit for yrs & low & behold I became a professional drummer.

Funny I'm 1 of 4 & the oldest & the other siblings did not show
any of the same behaviors.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
OK. Today I asked my oldest son to draw the green lady. The first thing he drew was this:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Next, he drew this one. I asked him if that was the green lady and he said yes, but he got a little grumpy and said that he didn't want to draw anymore. Here it is:

I asked my youngest son to draw home. This is what he drew:

You can make of it what you will. These kids havn't been exposed to aliens on TV or anywhere else that I know of. Anythings possible, though. I think everyone should really take it with a grain of salt. I'm trying to be rational here.
edit on 7-3-2013 by Fylgje because: typo

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
At 3, there is much that he is still very unaware of.

Fear not.

Ask him what home is like, hear him out and try to make your home as it was like to him. If he likes star fields, have the child's room painted to resemble a night sky with galaxies. If the child seeks for attention and love, give it to him when you and your wife can. If not, gently tell him why you cannot, for you both have to work.

And most critically of all, arts and books. Music, artistic expression gives him a chance to express himself, and give him books to read, beginning with children stories, and if he seeks for more, see what interests him and focus on those kind of books, espacially be careful of its contents that may be too harmful for his mind to comprehend.

Not that it means to tell him lies, but to slowly and gradually expose him to reality, not just books, but in real life. There is both good and bad in our world, and it can be readily seen anywhere and everywhere, and he will need your help to EXPLAIN what it is all about.

Change will not come overnight. It will come in time. Patience is needed, and that's one vital aspect of parenthood, which will bear great fruits if he turns out well adjusted.

As for metaphysical effects, it may be comprehensible that lingering past lives memories were retained, not all of it, but some, and will either grow out of it as he gets to mix around with others and form new present memories to replace the past to guide his purpose in current life, a life he will have to be prepared for and to live in, and no longer the past.

Good luck and cheers. You, your family and your kid are not alone. Share, discuss and we will all progress for evolution. Hide in fear will only hinder our developement. We mankind still have free will gifted in each of us, and best if we use it for good and never to hurt or harm another, intentionally or unintentionally.

edit on 7-3-2013 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

Hi there, a fascinating post.
Very probable memories of a previous time here, and can be confusing for little ones.
I've not been able to go through all the pages here to see what's been said already and my phone is a bit limited to say the least, but there was a brilliant story here in the u.k, it may have been on BBC television a few years back, but is heard about it prior to this programme, where a little boy had talked about his other life, possibly in Ireland or Scotland, and his description and names and details led the family to his old family, and he knew people in photos etc, anyway, its possible its on YouTube or the web, very interesting.
I wouldn't push your child too hard for info as it could cause gaps to be filled in, but if answers remain unchanged, its likely to be true.
My daughter at 3 or 4, during dinner one day, came out with "I miss my other mummy" I stayed calm realising what was happening, so I asked her what her other mummys name is, and she said "Mary"......
Then, off she ran to play, never to mention it again, and has never had any recollection of it.
Your very lucky to have two that remember.

edit on 7/3/2013 by solitudeandme because: typing errors

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by solitudeandme

Yeah I seen that. Very interesting, to say the least. I've been watching a lot of reincarnation accounts on Youtube, and reading a lot, and I have to say that there seems to be something to it. I think this may be what's going on. I don't know how else they would have the knowledge about things the way they do that I haven't told here yet.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Ask him what home is like, hear him out and try to make your home as it was like to him. If he likes star fields, have the child's room painted to resemble a night sky with galaxies.

Great idea...I had wished they had all those glow-in -the dark planets, stars,
galaxies & space ships around when I was a kid. Being able to see them on
all me walls & ceiling...LOL!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

Thank you for posting the drawings they are quite interesting. I much enjoyed viewing them because I find it fascinating to see how young ones might be thinking & what they draw.
The arts whether drawing, or play an instrument & etc is very personal thing
to share & these guys are still so young & innocent. Their minds are still pure &
not polluted. Thanks for sharing.

Was the 1st one suppose to be blank?

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

No, it's yellow and hard to see. It looks just like the green alien head in the second one. He calls her the green lady. I had an experience when I was 4 or 5 with a "lady". I wrote a thread, or commented this that happened to me, but for some reason I cannot find it. I think I was abducted. I know it sounds crazy, and people will think I'm nuts, but I would never lie about crap like this. I have better things to do. That's the whole reason I signed up here after years of lurking and reading about the same type of things happening to people. I've never told anyone about these things except my wife and that was just around two years ago(we've been married 14 years). And now I want to tell people because I'm 42 years old, and I gotta get it out of my mind.

*I was put to bed by my grand parents. They were baby-sitting me and my brothers this particular night. I awoke standing in a black room, some woman had her hands on my shoulders. There was a mirror in the middle of the room. It illuminated itself, it seemed. I could feel she was a female, I just cannot explain it other than that. I never saw her face that I remember but I felt her hands on my shoulders. She was talking to me in my mind and telling me that they could put my mind in any body. I knew I was a boy, I had been for 4 or 5 years at that point, but when she put me in front of that mirror, I was a little girl. I flipped out. I couldn't believe it! Her, and a few other females that were in the room, though I never spoke to or seen them either, tried to console me but I was in a full panic, screaming in terror.

Next thing I know, I'm standing in the woods and everything fades in. I can hear the crickets and frogs and all the other things you would hear on a summer night in rural West Virginia. I then heard a strange noise that sounded like feedback from a guitar, ocillating like a wow wow wow---I just can't explain it but it was a weird noise. I looked in the direction of the noise and that's when I saw the silhouette of a big, hairy black thing standing there. It's hair was long--I could tell even in the dark with just a little visible moonlight. It was standing about 20 feet from me. It was telling me to get to my house and go in. My house was around 100 yards or so away. I ran across the boards that my brothers and I had layed down there to cover the mud where we'd enter into the forest and climb trees and stuff. There's a little creek out there too. I ran like the wind to my front door and it was locked.
My dad came to the door after being awakened by me beating on it, screaming. He was like "what're you doin' outside??" I had no idea how I was taken from my bed, my home.

I really hope that this isn't what's happening. Me and my wife had this glowing ball of light in our room recently. I said it was probably them. At night, I sleepwalk and just stare out the window and she has to get me back into bed. I do that a lot. I knew things when I was 4 about engineering that no child should know. I knew about how to build bridges. I was drawing them constantly trying to figure out how to make them stronger. I also was facinated with putting model dinosaur skeletons together and could do so easily. I was also a prodigy of guitar and piano. Still [play every day as long as I can before my wife gets on me.LOL.

I just wanted to share this. I don't know. I would rather it be reincarnation than abduction. At this point, I'm not sure.
edit on 7-3-2013 by Fylgje because: to add to

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

I will definitely get back to you...it's late now for me & did not want to
leave you hanging. I need to re read your post so I can logically respond
I do understand & also have experienced...
will respond tomorrow...

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by honested3

honested3 - I could have written nearly every word of your post myself, although I differ from you in that I do not remember what I said when I was young, as I had a rough environment and my mother was a bit of a stressful person who had depression. But I wanted to tell you, that what you said, was SO accurate, according to the endless accounts of NDE's that I have studied the past few months. Several of them related how when they arrived where they were taken after they left their body (this includes even the ones who had been atheists), they suddenly "knew" that they were indeed in their TRUE HOME, that they had been missing, and that they were with their creator (God) who had made them, where they truly belonged all along - it was like they had finally gone home and felt really good to be there and to be with him. The longer they stayed, the harder some of them found it to go back, as if whether in the body, or away from the body, the longer we stayed in either state, the more we became adjusted and forgot the other or the longing for it. Your assessment rings quite similar to what I've researched. And also, some described seeing people they had known before, friends that they had before this life, of being eternal beings not just after this life, but before it, and that we chose our turn on earth and what type of mission and challenges we would encounter in order to test us and help us try to develop in ways we could not without this experience. But, as we see, some get really off course and do not find the light again, which is sad, but it is what it is. We are each here to complete something, which is why I believe people are often miraculously saved from accidents (angels intervening) or come back from dying, etc. - it just isn't finished yet, they have stuff to do - many described being given this reason for their having/needing to return to the body. Here is a link if you want to read a few - although I find the many books of personal accounts and also many videos on YouTube on the topic are even more extensive and insightful. My research into this topic was life changing for me - totally rearranged my priorities in many ways, and also how I behave toward others has much improved, I finally realized how much I matter, and what I do and say matters, big time - it does for all of us.
www.near-death.com...

See section: Notable NDE's, at the link

As for little children saying things about the before life, I have also researched this quite a bit, after a thread on a forum which a woman began when she had her toddler girl tell her that she had chosen her to be her mother. Other people related stories from their little children about being with Jesus before coming to their mother, about being placed into the river of life to come to the womb. One even told her mother that she had been with her aunt before she came to her mom. Indeed, the woman's sister had a miscarriage, a very painful one, right before the woman had gotten pregnant with her, but the toddler knew nothing of this. I have a granddaughter who turns two soon, and I told my daughter to let me know if she talks of where she was before, sure would be interesting to see what she says.

In my research, I came across people who even had memories of being an infant - one man claimed to have complete recollection even before he was in the womb - for some reason, his memory was never clouded over like so many of us.

Of course, I only relay the many stories of others in all these accounts, but one thing that struck me is that time after time, some similarities began to arise that made them all relate to each other in ways that were unmistakable.

edit on 8-3-2013 by saintinwaiting because: added info

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join