It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Maybe There ARE Chemtrails...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Hey, congrats on the experiment! You have found the secret to flags and stars. Sure you have to sell your integrity, but when there is so little of it left, why worry right?

Although there isn't enough chemtrail believers who care enough to actually learn, I'll go ahead and state this anyway,

In the sky, at or above 25000 feet, the air is very very cold. Even is it's 95 degrees where your feet are, it's still, very, very cold up there. If you don't believe me, take a hot air balloon ride in the summer and wear shorts, a tank top and flip flops. Let me know how all that goes.

Next we have weather. It's not a secret government project, it's actually something that has been around for a long, long time. This "weather" sometimes changes and affects things like moister, temperature, humidity, and quite possibly other things. The change in humidity, temperature and moister can and will affect the ability for cloud formation.

Wait for it........that's why some days it's clear and some days not so much. On the days when clouds are likely to form at or above 25000 feet, you can expect to see more contrails form from airplanes flying around. While it's entirely possible there are secret evil cabals of men who want nothing more than to dump evil chemicals on you, it's also very likely that the lines in the sky behind planes that fly at or above that magic altitude are just contrails. Or clouds that are made by planes as those who like science call them.

So in conclusion, sure, you might be poisoned by the bad man every day, but you might also just be seeing regular, everyday contrails that have just as much right to be in the sky as the clouds do.

I do this because ignorance displayed so freely irritates me. I don't get paid for this.

you DO realize that you are demonstrating your own brand of ignorance with posts like this, right?

Being condescending, rude, and displaying an attitude of smug superiority, because you think you are so much smarter or better than the rest of us, because of your apparent "book learning", doesn't do a damn thing to get your point across... Talking down to everyone you disagree with, as if they are somehow less intelligent than you, because they have a different point of view doesn't make you smarter, or better, or advanced....it just makes you look like a colossal douche.. there's no need for it..

I have an IQ of 174, you don't see me talking down to people, and treating them like they're retards with tin hats, do you? Yes, i may go off from time to time, and i may try to educate people who are obviously doing it wrong, but that usually only happens when i'm dealing with people who don't seem to be able to read, or comprehend. That is not what you are doing here.

Yes, contrails are a thing... and yes, weather is a thing.... amazing....

We're not stupid here....contrails are made due to an atmospheric reaction to the difference in temperature and humidity between the local atmosphere, and jet exhaust at certain high altitudes... what is is being discussed is similar-looking plumes of obvious spraying being done at much lower altitudes than the ones at which a contrail would normally form.

to make the assertion that chemtrails can't possibly exist, because you don't believe it's possible, is horribly ignorant on your part...and to talk down to people, because of your closed-minded refusal to even entertain the notion that maybe you don't know everything, is just plain wrong.

TrueAmerican didn't "sell out" his integrity, and he still has plenty. stop being an ass, and at least look into a topic, before you make fun of, and talk down to people..
edit on 27-2-2013 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

To me that looks like exactly the kind of thing I am used to seeing when its done over my area!
Its got an incredible spread to it... Like its gently falling or drifting in the currents. Did you take that?
BTW couldn't help but notice your name.. I skate allot

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sk8ergrl
reply to post by Z32Driver

As your a storm chaser / weather professional what do you think to my photo that I uploaded on page 5? People say its contrails which you can clearly see that they have been spraying all day and has caused the blue sky to go all white and dark. I'm also into weather have been since we were chased by two tornado's in Georgia when we were on holiday lol I was only 10. Lets just say we didn't stop to look as it was dark.

It would be great if you could explain to the masses how to can tell "they have been spraying all day" simply by looking at that photograph. Contrails can and do spread, and they can and do persist for quite a length of time. This isnt to say that chemtrails do not exist, but what you have here certainly is no proof of it either way.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus

what is is being discussed is similar-looking plumes of obvious spraying being done at much lower altitudes than the ones at which a contrail would normally form.

No. What is being discussed is an interview in which SRM through stratospheric aerosol dispersion (geoengineering) is being discussed. One of those claims is that this "spraying" is "shredding the ozone layer". The stratosphere is not at "much lower altitudes". The ozone layer is not at "much lower altitudes".
edit on 2/27/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Thanks lol I use to roller skate not anymore as I'm retired due to injuries hehe. Yes I did take that photo at my parents house. Even my dad said that they have been spraying all day and he saw perfect blue skies then they sprayed and it went all murky and weird.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
>>
Scientific Research explaining why they are spraying the sky's around the world. Learn and more importantly do something about the Chem trails being sprayed.
>>

Who wrote that? A kindergartner? I am sorry, I can't take this source serious if they can't even write two coherent sentences.

If you want to convince ME, at least present a source where I can conclude from the writing the people have an IQ higher than 60. Otherwise I am sorry, it's just another "dude" on YT having "some site" making "some claim". Everyone can do that

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

It appears to me that its been going "all day" from that picture. Or at elast for a long time. Every cloud in that picture looks like it spread out from a line. And it shows the various stages of the spreading, it takes some time for them to do that. A fresh trail can even be seen, implying its still going on.
Just what it looks like to me

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

As your a storm chaser / weather professional what do you think to my photo that I uploaded on page 5? People say its contrails which you can clearly see that they have been spraying all day and has caused the blue sky to go all white and dark. I'm also into weather have been since we were chased by two tornado's in Georgia when we were on holiday lol I was only 10. Lets just say we didn't stop to look as it was dark.

It would be great if you could explain to the masses how to can tell "they have been spraying all day" simply by looking at that photograph. Contrails can and do spread, and they can and do persist for quite a length of time. This isnt to say that chemtrails do not exist, but what you have here certainly is no proof of it either way.

My dad was up early in the morning before they even started spraying and he saw perfect blue skies. Then around lunch time the sky was like that now tell me please how can contrails cause a spotless blue sky too be like that in matter of hours? It's up to you if you believe my dad or not but I certainly do and I even seen it with my own eyes at my area too.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Yes. Contrails persist and spread.

From 1970:

The spreading out of jet contrails into extensive cirrus sheets is a familiar sight. Often, when persistent conditions exist from 25,000 to 40,000ft, several long contrails increase in number and gradually merge into an almost solid interlaced sheet.

journals.ametsoc.org...

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

Then around lunch time the sky was like that now tell me please how can contrails cause a spotless blue sky too be like that in matter of hours?
Because, when the atmosphere is supersaturated, contrails persist and spread.

Yes. Contrails persist and spread.

From 1970:

The spreading out of jet contrails into extensive cirrus sheets is a familiar sight. Often, when persistent conditions exist from 25,000 to 40,000ft, several long contrails increase in number and gradually merge into an almost solid interlaced sheet.

journals.ametsoc.org...

Your picture also looks like prefrontal conditions, with a heavy cirrus deck.

edit on 2/27/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I'm pretty sure they had chemtrails back then too.
Just sayin

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

But people are claiming that this is something new.
That they didn't see this when they were kids.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Interesting point, perhaps they're extremely old haha. I've never made a claim like that personally, I'm also no old man. The guy in OP's video was of the belief that this has been occurring since the 50s or 60s

Also he corroborated the approximate time of the start of widespread aerial spraying coincided with the emergence of the Ozone holes.
edit on 27-2-2013 by Z32Driver because: add ozone comment

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus

You are right. It's not my place to tell anyone what to believe.

True American, I apologize. I Sincerely didn't think you would fall into the group that promotes chemtrails, but that is your business. I should have kept my opinion of your credibility to myself.

I do get very frustrated with chemtrail believers for the simple fact that they will not listed to reason or true facts.

I stand behind why I disagree with chemtrails, but I was wrong to go about it the way I did. Sorry.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

It's called moving the goalposts. The "chemtrail" crowd used to claim it began in the 1990's.

The fact is, it's been going on for as long as planes could fly high enough.
From 1919:

The second German sighting occurred on May 9, 1919, when a pilot flying over Berlin at about 26,000 feet noticed the generation of a cloud stream that extended for about forty miles behind his plane. This stream eventually spread out to form a cloud layer that was about 3,000 feet thick. The pilot saw a similar phenomenon two days later.
www.questia.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

My dad was up early in the morning before they even started spraying and he saw perfect blue skies. Then around lunch time the sky was like that now tell me please how can contrails cause a spotless blue sky too be like that in matter of hours? It's up to you if you believe my dad or not but I certainly do and I even seen it with my own eyes at my area too.

Looks like a mix of normal clouds (both cirrus and others), some trails that have spread for a quite a while, and a couple of newers ones. Not saying that it looks like the nicest sky in the world, but there is nothing extraordinary about the picture that would indicate that they are "spraying" anything. I'm not trying to sit here and say that chemtrails dont exist, and I'm not trying to say that I can definitively say that everything in that picture is a contrail. My point is that the picture does not prove anything at all, for either side of the argument.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Fair enough. Apology accepted. That is extremely rare here. So you earn new respect in my book.

Can you at least believe me when I tell you all I was after was some commentary on what the guy is talking about, considering he does have some creds? lol, heck, I am on your side really. Or...was...or...partly am...or heck... I'm confused.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by yoursteppingonmytoes

I'm sorry you wasted the time writing all of that up. I simply do not agree with you. Respectfully.

It doesn't matter whether you agree or not - the FACT is that no such evidence has ever been found.

Sorry about that

As you should be for supporting such a hoax.

but hey - if you honestly disagree that there is no such evidence then that suggests to me that you do have some such evidence - so how about you be the very first person to provide it??

How about a fuel sample with some unauthorised additives? Or sample an actual chemtrail?? Any documentation relating to materials or aircraft modifications or operations?? Or even an actual aircraft with het modifications in place??

anything at all??

Why must I provide it to you? To satisfy yourself. I don't believe I need to.
You seem steadfast in your belief in the FACTS, as you put it so other FACTS will only be disseminated and critically disparaged by yourself.

Why would I waste my time. Let's end this here shall we because no matter how correct you think you are, I will not agree with you no matter what you tell me. You're trying too hard.

If you want evidence, do not lay down preconditions to me. If you have them, then the type of evidence you seek is YOUR prerogative not mine and you know what evidence you require.

Go get it yourself.
edit on 27-2-2013 by yoursteppingonmytoes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Wow really? There ARE people who admit to working on these chemical spray planes, as well as thousands upon thousands of people notice the skies are not the same anymore.

Why is this topic SO HARD TO BELIEVE?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by yoursteppingonmytoes

Why must I provide it to you? To satisfy yourself. I don't believe I need to.

Indeed ther is no NEED for you to do so at all.

however of course by revealing teh evidence on here you make it available to everyone - you could be the person who actually proves chemtrails do exist by doing so!!

You seem steadfast in your belief in the FACTS, as you put it so other FACTS will only be disseminated and critically disparaged by yourself.

Why would I waste my time. Let's end this here shall we because no matter how correct you think you are, I will not agree with you no matter what you tell me. You're trying too hard.

so you are not actually interested in facts at all - OK - yep - I get that.

If you want evidence, do not lay down preconditions to me.

What preconditions??
Any evidence you have is always going to be evaluated to see whether it is any good or not -that is not a precondition that is a fact of life!

If you have them, then the type of evidence you seek is YOUR prerogative not mine and you no what evidence you require.

Go get it yourself.

I have a great deal of evidence provided by peole who say chemtrails exist - all of it fails to do so entirely.

I claimed that ther is no credible evidence that chemtrails exist and you said you disagree - OK - so you can prove me wrong simply by revealing that evidence to me - why be reticent??

I am perfectly willing to be convinced by credible evidence.

However my research shows that there is no such evidence. However I do not believe I know everything there is not know - so if someone has good evidence showing that chemtrails do exist I would like to know it.

Indeed such evidence would point to crimes being committed - illegal pollution, illegal modification of aircraft and the materials they need to run safely for example, as well as, of course, a conspiracyto conceal all that.

So if you have evidence and aer not revealing it whay is that?? Why are you concealing these crimes?

I suspect that it is because you know perfectly well that there is no such evidence - but you can prove me wrong on that too - by providing the evidence!

Why are you hiding these crimes????????
edit on 27-2-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join