It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Maybe There ARE Chemtrails...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Ok pick my post appart, fine. What about his ten years of research? You were silent on that.

This thread is getting good. Anybody else going to chime in on what he said about the methane and Ozone??

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Z32Driver
Hes tested rainwater numerous times, hes an expert in renewable energy, hes with the website geoengeneeringwatch (international research), hes been researching this for about ten years. Good enough?

That's precisely why I thought this particular video was of interest. And that's it. I never bought into chemtrails, just like I've never bought into HAARP causing earthquakes. But considering this guy's creds, I thought it WAS worth a listen. I can't even seem to post a thread anymore without getting accused of attention-seeking whoring, fearmongering, fame-seeking, and all the rest. lol, yeah right. 25 flags and a few stars, and I'm now famous! Wow!

:shk:

All I do is try to find interesting topics for ATS, to get people talking.

And I didn't disappear. I've read every single post in the thread, like I always do in threads I start. I just cannot respond to everyone. But I appreciate every reply. Thanks folks. I'm watching! And I'm no closer to a decision, just yanked a bit from my previous hard line of not believing in chemtrails. I agree they'd probably be invisible. But the patents DO matter- otherwise...why would they FILE for them? You know what it costs to apply for and maintain a patent with the patent office? Thousands!

I shall remain open minded on the subject.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Z32Driver

Don't you recall (from the video) how he mentions that aluminum does not exist freely in our atmosphere?
He "mentions" a lot of crap.

Its in our soil and crust but always bonded.
What do you think airborne dust is if not soil?

Do you have free floating aluminum particles in your area?
Yes. And so do you because the wind picks it up from the ground.

Here's a study from 1973.
www.sciencedirect.com...

edit on 2/27/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by Z32Driver

What do you think those planes full of interconnected tanks are used for?

Ballast testing. It helps distribute the weigh around in flight to simulate passengers and cargo. But I am sure you knew that. You could look that up independently if you like.

I am done with this. If you folks want to believe in fairys and boogymen so damn bad, great. They are out to get you. You are all gonna die!

Along with all the perpetrators of the conspiracy who have to breathe air !!!!! The very thing they are poisoning. At least nobody will ever find out about the conspiracy because all the believers and all the non believers and all the conspirators will be dead. The ultimate conspiracy.

Of all the ridiculous conspiracies that float around these days with no proof and reams of re-quoting of other believers statements this is the most illogical of the lot. Self Poisoning Sheesh

Still we get some nice photos of the sky

edit on 27/2/2013 by yorkshirelad because: bad tag

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Tested RAINWATER?
How is that going to tell anyone what is in a contrail, miles over where a rain cloud is formed.
Testing rainwater is just silly. How did he account for lower level pollution? Or the mineral signature of the ground where the test was taken?
That is why he is not credible. He needs to test a trail itself, from behind the plane making it. This is done, quite often. There are even companies that specialize in making the equipment.
California Measurements Inc.
Here is how the real scientists test for things in the atmosphere:
Real Science Does it Right
It's a .pdf.
They find exhaust. And ice. Lots of ice.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by yoursteppingonmytoes
Tell me the circumstances behind Operation Popeye which occurred in Vietnam.

It was cloud seeding - which is nto actually secret - although the military application of it was as aer many/most military operations for good reason.

What's more teh chemicals used did not look like contrails - as every picture of a "chemtrail" I've seen does.

And thirdly, since then the use of weather modification for military purposes has been outlawed by international convention - the US signed it in 1977, and ratified it in 1980

so if you ahve any actual evidence that this is being done now (as opposed to 40 years ago) you should make it available to all and sundry so that criminal posecutions can be started - either domestically or internationally.

Lots of things have been done in the past that are not done now (or at least not done as widely or in the US or wherever) - chattel slavery, child labour, lashing sailors, etc - the fact that "bad things" ahve been done in eth past may be reasonable grounds to be suspicious now - but it is not any sort of evidence that "whatever" is beign done now.

the total lack of actual evidence for chemtrails is damning - in 15 or so years since the hoax started not one person has ever found any credible evidene they exist - no-one has ever actually smapled a chemtrail for example - instead we get samples of dirt and rain water as if everything in them can only ahve come from "chemtrails" and totally ignoring normal reality. There are no aircraft modifications, documentation or equipment - no materials have ever been found, no evidene of anythign being transported, no fuel samples showing unaccountable additives. NOT ONE PIECE OF CREDIBLE EVIDENCE ......EVER.

We are told "contrails only last a few seconds so anything lasting longer must be a chemtrail" which is arrant nonsense and totaly ignorses both science and common sense (if clouds can last days why can't contrails, since both are just water crystals??!!) - it is either an outright lie or evidence of ignorance.

Sorry about that.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by NONPOINT21

Originally posted by jcarpenter
A few years back, I was outside and heard an aircraft at a few thousand feet. As I was watching, the pilot cycled his sprayer on/off several times. A thick, opaque chemical trail almost looking like Morris Code appeared.

So please explain to me, it is possible for a contrail to last for more than 10 minutes in the sky or not?

no contrail is going to last all day and disperse in all directions to form what others would call a whispy cloud formation. I've seen a plane go over and disperse a chemtrail then 20 mins later another plane go by which had a contrail that evaporates within seconds. So as when looking at the plane there is a 4 inch tail (in sky) of smoke behind it at all times. Totally different than lingering for hours then spreading out over the entire area of sight not to mention the x and # patterns they are using.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

You need to spend some time learning mineralogy.
Aluminum is the most abundant metallic element in crustal earth. So it's in every breath you take, outside of using air filters. You are putting aluminum in the air anytime you raise dust with your car or slide into home.
Barium is the 14th most abundant mineral. It's everywhere as well. And has many uses at ground level. It's in every unfiltered breath you take, too.
What he needs to do is test a trail and find an unexpected amount there. Until then, he is not credible.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by NONPOINT21

Really?
From 1919:

The second German sighting occurred on May 9, 1919, when a pilot flying over Berlin at about 26,000 feet noticed the generation of a cloud stream that extended for about forty miles behind his plane. This stream eventually spread out to form a cloud layer that was about 3,000 feet thick. The pilot saw a similar phenomenon two days later.
www.questia.com...

From 1970:

The spreading out of jet contrails into extensive cirrus sheets is a familiar sight. Often, when persistent conditions exist from 25,000 to 40,000ft, several long contrails increase in number and gradually merge into an almost solid interlaced sheet.

journals.ametsoc.org...

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sk8ergrl

Originally posted by stars15k

Kind of a stupid secret considering they go from horizon to horizon, multiple times all over the world every single day.
That's kind of like hiding an elephant with a postage stamp.
If you to th look for "contrail studies - chemtrails" you will find all kinds of experts who worry about what a contrail might doe weather, too. It's why they are studied.
No, I don't think they guy is credible. He believes in "chemtrails".

Its not meant to be a secret and they know that we can't do anything to stop them so that's why they have come out that they have been spraying the skies for years. Why hide something if your above the law?

Its not a secret, its a world wide operation. Its kept out of public awareness. I do not think it has any thing to do with poisoning us because it world wide operation. Probably a major threat that they cant tell the public about because they would freak out. I notice they spray in front of the sun allot as if they are trying to block out its ray's. Maybe it has something to do with all the nuclear test witch destroyed our ozone. I know from experience that they are using it for weather manipulation. No one here is going to convince me other wise, I have seen this technology with my own eye's, countless experiments. It happens on a daily basis where I live. So dont waist your time. Its as clear as day.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Tell me the circumstances behind Operation Popeye which occurred in Vietnam.

It was cloud seeding - which is nto actually secret - although the military application of it was as aer many/most military operations for good reason.

What's more teh chemicals used did not look like contrails - as every picture of a "chemtrail" I've seen does.

And thirdly, since then the use of weather modification for military purposes has been outlawed by international convention - the US signed it in 1977, and ratified it in 1980

so if you ahve any actual evidence that this is being done now (as opposed to 40 years ago) you should make it available to all and sundry so that criminal posecutions can be started - either domestically or internationally.

Lots of things have been done in the past that are not done now (or at least not done as widely or in the US or wherever) - chattel slavery, child labour, lashing sailors, etc - the fact that "bad things" ahve been done in eth past may be reasonable grounds to be suspicious now - but it is not any sort of evidence that "whatever" is beign done now.

the total lack of actual evidence for chemtrails is damning - in 15 or so years since the hoax started not one person has ever found any credible evidene they exist - no-one has ever actually smapled a chemtrail for example - instead we get samples of dirt and rain water as if everything in them can only ahve come from "chemtrails" and totally ignoring normal reality. There are no aircraft modifications, documentation or equipment - no materials have ever been found, no evidene of anythign being transported, no fuel samples showing unaccountable additives. NOT ONE PIECE OF CREDIBLE EVIDENCE ......EVER.

We are told "contrails only last a few seconds so anything lasting longer must be a chemtrail" which is arrant nonsense and totaly ignorses both science and common sense (if clouds can last days why can't contrails, since both are just water crystals??!!) - it is either an outright lie or evidence of ignorance.

Sorry about that.

Hey don't be sorry. No sale buddy.

I'm sorry you wasted the time writing all of that up. I simply do not agree with you. Respectfully.

Sorry about that

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Could you kindly link the "mineralogy" research that shows that we breath aluminum and barium with every breath?
Specifically pure aluminum, as opposed to bonded to other elements. That would be great

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I'm sorry you wasted the time writing all of that up. I simply do not agree with you. Respectfully.

It doesn't matter whether you agree or not - the FACT is that no such evidence has ever been found.

Sorry about that

As you should be for supporting such a hoax.

but hey - if you honestly disagree that there is no such evidence then that suggests to me that you do have some such evidence - so how about you be the very first person to provide it??

How about a fuel sample with some unauthorised additives? Or sample an actual chemtrail?? Any documentation relating to materials or aircraft modifications or operations?? Or even an actual aircraft with het modifications in place??

anything at all??

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Specifically pure aluminum, as opposed to bonded to other elements.

"Pure" (elemental) aluminum oxidizes on contact with air.

link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Of course I have. I've also been watching the sky since I was a kid. And I sure don't remember contrails being as long and persistent that form into hazy clouds like today. Let alone the sheer number I've noticed recently.

Man, of all the subjects here I didn't figure this to be such a hot button issue.

link   

As your a storm chaser / weather professional what do you think to my photo that I uploaded on page 5? People say its contrails which you can clearly see that they have been spraying all day and has caused the blue sky to go all white and dark. I'm also into weather have been since we were chased by two tornado's in Georgia when we were on holiday lol I was only 10. Lets just say we didn't stop to look as it was dark.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Please see the study I posted earlier. The one from 1973.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Climate and weather modification is underway and has been for some time now.
Why do we see the same tired old naysayers coming into these threads time and time again?
www.colorado.edu...

The goal here is not to evaluate cloud seeding science and technology per se, but to
assess the social response, decision-making, and ot (sic) her implications for geo-engineering
governance.
A small and dated, but still useful, body of analysis exists on social response to conventional weather and climate modification schemes, coming especially from sociologists, policy scientists, and geographers (e.g., Steinberg, 2000; Farhar, 1977; Farhar and Mewes, 1975; Sewell, 1966). Fleming’s (2007) dismissive
Wilson Quarterly piece casts past weather and climate modifiers as arrogant “Titans“ with no regard for social or environmental consequences.
Discussing a 1965 proposal to increase the Earth’s albedo with bright particles spread across the
tropical oceans (among the first serious global warming geo-engineering schemes), Fleming
claims that “No one thought to consider the side effects of particles washing up on tropical
beaches or choking marine life, or the negative consequences of redirecting hurricanes, much
less other effects beyond our imagination. And no one thought to ask if the local inhabitants
would be in favor of such schemes.” (p. 58).

The ones in charge of this are more concerned with the social response to their projects. They care more about protecting their projects from criticism than what they're doing to the environment and living creatures.
Why?
They know that if people scream loud enough, they'll be forced to stop their projects and operations.
Keep screaming, folks. They are afraid of us and what we think of their meddling.
edit on 27-2-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 311DTOM

Just because you didn't, doesn't mean others didn't.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
reply to post by network dude

Your lack of commenting on any specifics of the video itself make me suspicious that you did not even watch it. I don't like that. Not one bit. Do you not understand that I have NEVER believed in chemtrails, and always understood them to be contrails? And hence the title of the thread. Now lose the condescending attitude please, and go watch the video, and hear the guy out. Is why I posted it, so people could listen and make up their own minds. You're not going to make mine up for me. I just have doubts- especially after what all this guy is talking about. Too far gone...puhleeeease. Just...no.

Do you seriously want me to pick apart that video bit by bit? I did watch it. I heard the guy sound passionate. He is massively confused about the causation of his methane issues.

Firstly, contrails can and do exist. They do affect weather patterns and that has been known since just after they started to form. The weather is changing. I personally don't buy into man made global warming, but in the end, my opinion means exactly jack spit. So whomever is at fault the weather is changing. And it will continue to change. So the polar ice caps might melt, the ocean currents might change and guess what, there isn't s damn thing you nor I can do about it. Now onto your video. The chemtrail BS that is shown at the beginning is all lies. They have been discussed and debunked here and elsewhere time and again. To use those in a truthful video is dishonest at best. Chemtrails, if they exist, would most likely be invisible. Look that up if you wish.

The fact that you started a thread on this, then disappeared to let all the back slappers and idiots who post patents as if they are proof of any damn thing is what I was most disappointed in. I thought you have a tiny but more integrity. I was wrong. An attention whore is not becoming.

Science proves that contrail can and do persist. Knowing that, every picture showing a line in the sky, has much more of a possibility of being a contrail than it does being a chemtrail. Feel free to look that up too.

Enjoy your new fame, at the cost of any shred of dignity you might have had.

I guess as a kid when I played outside every single day and have no recollection or pictures of any contrails at any baseball, or football game when the beautiful clear blue sky is visible in the background. Nowadays their are no clear blue skies, it's always filled with your so called contrails, I guess they just now decided to fly more huh, welp actually they fly less then 15 years ago. You don't have to believe, you are a person that believes what your told. You are exactly what they want you to be. You are the guy that believes that everything is great and the government cares about your well being.

Congrats, I still stick with my first comment to you which was "it's hard to see with your head in the sand!"

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join