It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Maybe There ARE Chemtrails...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k
reply to post by Z32Driver

Yes.

And laughed in disgust at what passes as "information" to some people who choose to believe what a YouTube video says than learn something about the actual mechanics of what you are seeing.
So, how much do you know about combustion of jet fuel?
What chemical content would you expect to see?
The equation would be fine. I know how to read one.

And this is another bunch of stupid s**t i can't stand.....the absolutely moronic assertion debunkers use to try and marginalize things they don't agree with, that just because it's on youtube, it's automatically bereft of any validity... if the information is good, it's good, and doesn't matter what medium is used to convey it...

is the information wrong? how is it wrong? what about it is incorrect?

for the sake of personal disclosure, i did not watch the video in the op, because i've done my homework, and i've read A LOT....for, and against the existence of chemtrails, and have come to the conclusion that SOMETHING is being sprayed, and it is having an adverse effect on atmospheric conditions, plant, and animal life... the exact composition of the spraying is unknown to me, but commonly listed materials are barium salts, and aluminum oxide....those do have applications in cloud seeding, which we know for a fact is a thing that is done...and there has been talk of the use of aluminum to heat up parts of the atmosphere with a certain array in alaska...

point is, there are a lot of theories, but there is also a lot of fact and evidence out there, and to simply discount information, and poo-poo on it, simply because it comes in the form of a video on youtube, is really kinda stupid..

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by clairvoyantrose
reply to post by network dude

Wow really? There ARE people who admit to working on these chemical spray planes, as well as thousands upon thousands of people notice the skies are not the same anymore.

Why is this topic SO HARD TO BELIEVE?

I used to work in avionics. I am also very interested in weather. Since I understand what a contrail is and how they can form, I have an incredibly hard time looking at a picture of contrails and trying to make myself believe they are anything but contrails. There is no way anyone can determine the chemical makeup of a cloud or contrail by sight alone. Nobody.

So if there are planes spraying things in the sky, nobody has been able to prove they are anything other than contrails. If testing was done at altitude, it would conclusively prove to me that they exist, but the makers of sensational movies like "What in the world are they spraying" would not dare take samples,as that might negate their whole premise.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Wow really? There ARE people who admit to working on these chemical spray planes,

Who, where??

as well as thousands upon thousands of people notice the skies are not the same anymore.

Because ther is no actual evidence - the so-called "whistleblowers" I have seen or read about are fakes IMO - I am an aircraft mechanic (and have done maintenance planning, quality assurance and worked for a natinoal regulator) and their stories are nonsense.

And people suddenly noticing something they never noticed before does not mean it was different back then.

I used to see contrails that spanned the horizon when I was a kid in the 1960's and they are well recorded from WW2. Ther are more of them now because ther are a lot more jet aircraft flying and because modern engines are more likely to make contrails - but they still look like contrails, are generated like contrails, and behave like contrails, so I see no reason to suppose they are anything other than contrails.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Wow really? There ARE people who admit to working on these chemical spray planes, as well as thousands upon thousands of people notice the skies are not the same anymore.

I used to work in avionics. I am also very interested in weather. Since I understand what a contrail is and how they can form, I have an incredibly hard time looking at a picture of contrails and trying to make myself believe they are anything but contrails. There is no way anyone can determine the chemical makeup of a cloud or contrail by sight alone. Nobody.

So if there are planes spraying things in the sky, nobody has been able to prove they are anything other than contrails. If testing was done at altitude, it would conclusively prove to me that they exist, but the makers of sensational movies like "What in the world are they spraying" would not dare take samples,as that might negate their whole premise.

Sorry but I have to say no one has been able to prove that they are contrails so your point of view is moot

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
The only proof that could be accepted and would, in fact, have to be accepted, it an aerial sample of a trail that showed something other than aircraft exhaust. Now that isn't an impossibility, its just something that a chemtrail believe would never do since it will most likely disprove the existence of chemtrails being everywhere.

or, you know, because it would cost more money than i'm willing to bet any of us has..not to mention, it would be a real bi**h to do, what with all those pesky FAA regulations to work with...

Nice try, though..

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus

or, you know, because it would cost more money than i'm willing to bet any of us has
Or, instead of making those stupid movies, Murphy could have made better use of the money spent.

what with all those pesky FAA regulations to work with
Which regulations would that be?

edit on 2/27/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus

the movie cost 50K$ to make. Many of us here have done the leg work and found a company that would supply the plane and testing facilities for much less than $50K. Sure, it's more than I can pony up as well, but you would think if people really believed in this and wanted the truth, they would come up with a way to raise the money.

Unless they really didn't' care all that much.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sk8ergrl
Sorry but I have to say no one has been able to prove that they are contrails so your point of view is moot

I am not sure I know what to say to that. Are the planes real?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Fair enough. Apology accepted. That is extremely rare here. So you earn new respect in my book.

Can you at least believe me when I tell you all I was after was some commentary on what the guy is talking about, considering he does have some creds? lol, heck, I am on your side really. Or...was...or...partly am...or heck... I'm confused.

Lets say these chemtrails are actually real, and that the government doesn´t want the public to know very much about them, or even that they exist. This is how it appears, from all the circumstantial evidence at least.

Under this scenario, they would of course have extensive damage control in effect, in the form of, as an example, forum "watchers", professionals trained in debunking such topics no matter the evidence that leaked. People that would add very little to the thread, but rather try to detract from it by derailing/overloading it with BS. Also known as shills.

From what i can see in this thread so far, there seem to be plenty of evidence for this scenario to be true.

You also have to ask yourself why would the guy in the video waste 10 years of his life researching this if he wasn´t totally convinced? He probably know some things about solar panel light absorption levels/expected power outputt that confirmed at least to him that something was up, that is what convinced him. Not everyone have this knowledge... sadly.

edit on 27-2-2013 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-2-2013 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

You also have to ask yourself why would the guy in the video waste 10 years of his life researching this if he wasn´t totatlly convinced?

People have spent more than that on things they have been totally convinced of. That doesn't mean they were right.
cde.nwc.edu...

But take a look at Wigington's website. You might get an idea about the why. No shortage of snakeoil for sale.
edit on 2/27/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

Er..... these days we study the composition on contrails using LIDAR

www.giss.nasa.gov...

So yes, we know they are contrails.

Of course, like all atmospheric scientists on the planet, NASA are in on this 100 year old conspiracy, but nonetheless ......

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by NeoVain

You also have to ask yourself why would the guy in the video waste 10 years of his life researching this if he wasn´t totatlly convinced?

People have spent more than that on things they have been totally convinced of. That doesn't mean they were right.
cde.nwc.edu...

Indeed, like many people in this thread that seem completely convinced about something despite all the circumstaintial evidence pointing the other way, but of course, they choose to just ignore this rather than adress it

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

There are innumerable threads on this subject that list the relevant patents, news articles, publicly disclosed budgets, research studies, and so forth. Chemtrails are real, and are used for weather control and modification, to enhance over the horizon radar, and possibly other purposes.

The classic work on the subject is the US Air Force's Owning the Weather study.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I think about these chemtrails an then observe the sky around me. I'm in Denver where it's very dry and I either see ALL planes leaving trails, or none. If you believe in chemtrails, does that mean that ALL the commercial airliners I see are in on this? Do they all send a memo to decide what days to turn their trails on and others off?

I never, ever see just one trail from one plane (ok, or two) and then none from the others. I would love this explained thoroughly but until then, my own eyes and brain tell me it's atmospheric.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by HattoriHanzou

publicly disclosed budgets
Haven't seen those.

to enhance over the horizon radar
Really?

The classic work on the subject is the US Air Force's Owning the Weather study.
Nothing about "chemtrails" in that.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Well you have said that no one has been able to prove that chemtrails exist which I find very lol lots of testimonials and official papers prove you wrong. Also the government in the UK has even admitted that yes we have been spraying since the war. Read up and you will see that they used Biochemical Warfare samples over Dorset. Now if they were allowed to do that to the locals then what will stop them doing it over whole of the UK?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

The only people who don't seem to be addressing things is those who believe that contrails are "chemtrails". Can you indicate what has not been address by the others?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sk8ergrl

Well you have said that no one has been able to prove that chemtrails exist which I find very lol lots of testimonials and official papers prove you wrong. Also the government in the UK has even admitted that yes we have been spraying since the war. Read up and you will see that they used Biochemical Warfare samples over Dorset. Now if they were allowed to do that to the locals then what will stop them doing it over whole of the UK?

Laws that have changed since then perhaps?

But even if ther isnt' anything - what is het evience that theyARE doing it? by all means be suspicious - but suspicion is not evidence that it is happening

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

Don't get me started on NASA they are funded by the government just like other organizations. And NASA couldn't even spot that meteor that hit Russia so how can I trust them to protect us.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by RoyBatty

If you're in Denver, you seriously need to research the climate engineering going on in your state. Start with the paper I posted on page 6 of this thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
The further you read, the more Colorado is mentioned.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join