It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Maybe There ARE Chemtrails...

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   
As my previous plea to stay on topic and stop the personal attacks seem to have been ignored this thread is now closed to give everyone a chance to calm down and digest these two links

Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

Thread is now open for comment again
edit on 5/3/13 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
If we pay attention, maybe we will notice a similar profile between the people who deny chemtrails.

Some Clues :

What else do they deny?
What kind of job do they have?

.... you know what I mean

I know what you mean. One of them was just trying to indoctrinate me on another thread.
Who are they working for???

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BoogieMan911

Who do you work for?
I don't want an answer. It's a rhetorical question.

edit on 3/5/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Humanity. I didn't sell my soul.
There is overwhelming evidence everywhere.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Humanity. How noble. Who cuts your paycheck?
I work against the forces of ignorance and fear. Nice to meet you.

Everywhere? Then show it. Don't talk about it.
And please, make it something new. Not the same old stuff about rain water tests and grids and how real contrails don't last that long.
There's a lot of that in this thread. Please review it.

edit on 3/5/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by BoogieMan911
reply to post by Phage

Humanity. I didn't sell my soul.

Here is some facts I put on another chemtrail thread!

Heathrow Airport London
Some passenger numbers to consider.

By the close of Heathrow’s first operational year, 63,000 passengers had travelled through London’s new airport

By 1951 this had risen to 796,000.

Terminal 1 opened in 1969, by which time five million passengers a year were passing through the airport as the jet age arrived with Boeing 707s, VC10s and Tridents taking travellers from Heathrow to and from all parts of the world.

The 1970s marked the decade when the world became even smaller thanks to Concorde and wide-body jets such as the Boeing 747. As the decade drew to a close, 27 million passengers were using Heathrow annually.

Today Heathrow is the world’s busiest international airport and the hub of the civil aviation world. Over 67 million passengers travel through the airport annually on services offered by 90 airlines travelling to over 180 destinations in over 90 countries

By the time Heathrow celebrated its 60th anniversary in 2006 it had handled around 1.4 billion passengers on over 14 million flights.

First year 63,000 a year NOW 67,000,000 passengers more than a thousand times more and you people can't understand why you see more contrails do the figures above make it clear

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Here is some facts I put on another chemtrail thread!

That's no fair your using actual facts and we know facts do not mean anything to chemtrail believers....

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Let me guess if I look up I can see this overwhelming evidence you speak of?

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Works both ways. Care to provide evidence that the only thing coming out the back of aircraft are contrails? I mean it's quite a claim. Have you been up there and tested them all? Please show us all your data.

Until either claim is proven, each must be judged on the weight of available evidence. Simply saying "they are contrails" and expecting everyone to take your word for it, well it's not evidence is it.

Unless you can prove they are all contrails, then a possibility exists that some are not. Like it or not.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
I work against the forces ignorance and fear

But you are one of the most ignorant people on this site.

An ignorant person is one who deliberately ignores or disreguards facts in order to perpetuate their own opinions and ideas.

You present no more evidence for your assertions than the opposition. You are happy in your reality, blissful in your ignorance and when people seek answers, when they attempt to deny ignorance, there you are with the same old rhetoric making it as difficult for them as possible. It's like you take offence to people asking questions you see as petty, or beneath you.

So... Where's the proof for the claims you make? Or is your word gospel?

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by threewisemonkeys

Works both ways. Care to provide evidence that the only thing coming out the back of aircraft are contrails? I mean it's quite a claim. Have you been up there and tested them all? Please show us all your data.

Better yet how about you show some evidence that there is something other than contrails coming from the back of a plane engine?

But if you need to see data then here...

science-edu.larc.nasa.gov...

www.wrh.noaa.gov...

cimss.ssec.wisc.edu...

www.weatherscapes.com...

www.mdbsite.com...

www.wisegeek.com...

contrailscience.com...

I think that is enough for now..

In fact here is a company that specializes in testing contrails contact them if your interested in what is in a contrail....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now how about you doing the same?

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

An ignorant person is one who deliberately ignores or disreguards facts in order to perpetuate their own opinions and ideas.

Sorry but there is scientific evidence to back what you want to think is my own opinions, now can you say that about chemtrails?

Could you please show these facts that I am supposedly ignoring?

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

So... Where's the proof for the claims you make? Or is your word gospel?

Look two posts up and there is your proof.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

But you are one of the most ignorant people on this site.

And you know this how?

Well there you go when someone doesn't agree with your ideology concerning chemtrails they are ignorant...Typical chemtrail believer safety net..

Good Job...

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I don't see how I have anything to prove currently. I am not making any claims. You would have everyone believe that the only thing up there is contrails. The other side would have everyone believe that some are contrails and some are something else. I'm a fence sitter. Not made my mind up either way. Thanks for the links, will see what they have to say, though I doubt there is proof of what I asked.

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join