It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Maybe There ARE Chemtrails...

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by profundus

Tin foil hat? Nah. I live in the world of REALITY. You own and control NOTHING. You are a slave to TPTB; nothing more! Get it??? Science is only good for those whose pockets it fills. All this "science" and still no results. Still no cures for cancer. Still nothing for Alzheimer's. Nothing but lots of data and "awareness". Or, shall i say: nothing but $$$ CHA-CHING! Mankind is both BRILLIANT, but STUPID!

Money is certainly a driving force...why, I do not understand...I mean, if you had a solid gold bar and I had a potato and the world was in a SHTF situation, I would tell you to eat that gold, while I enjoyed my potato in peace...however, there are some things that are incurable...As far as data and awareness, chemtrails have zero of these items in support...so, if you got any energy or ability, get right on those cures for cancer and Alzheimer's, instead of pissing and moaning about some non-existent shinola here on ATS...

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by totallackey
reply to post by Afterthought

Oh...more dis-ingenuousness...yeah...Erin Brockovich would not take this case at all, if there was anything to it? Please, you are really, really pushing the envelope...you have zero and that is why no attorney would take the case...
It's not because they have "zero"; but because they probably know it won't be worth the fight. It's like trying to fight the tobacco company. Besides, how are you gonna take the system to court, when the system is the court?

Please, DO MORE RESEARCH about how our "system" operates and who the players are. This is ridiculous now. Faaaaaar from DENYing IGNORANCE.

I've heard your side; i've seen your facts. It still doesn't erase evil minded people; with evil agendas in mind. Need i remind you, THEY consider US: "USELESS EATERS". "HAVE NOTS". Expendable like ROACHES! That's why i'm not even trying to hear your scientific "facts". Evil has taken over!

"For the LOVE OF MONEY is the root to all types of evil". Get that through your scientific mind!

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Tin foil hat? Nah. I live in the world of REALITY. You own and control NOTHING. You are a slave to TPTB; nothing more! Get it??? Science is only good for those whose pockets it fills. All this "science" and still no results. Still no cures for cancer. Still nothing for Alzheimer's. Nothing but lots of data and "awareness". Or, shall i say: nothing but $$$ CHA-CHING! Mankind is both BRILLIANT, but STUPID!

Money is certainly a driving force...why, I do not understand...I mean, if you had a solid gold bar and I had a potato and the world was in a SHTF situation, I would tell you to eat that gold, while I enjoyed my potato in peace...however, there are some things that are incurable...As far as data and awareness, chemtrails have zero of these items in support...so, if you got any energy or ability, get right on those cures for cancer and Alzheimer's, instead of pissing and moaning about some non-existent shinola here on ATS...
Did you even BOTHER to watch the OP's video, BEFORE you made that comment? What good is curing cancer when the place we live in is sick??? Yeah, let's save a million, so the other 6+ billion die. Makes sense.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
It sounds like the only way to really prove the existence of chemtrails would be to take samples of various clouds, contrails, and suspected chemtrails. So I've been thinking about the logistics of conducting such a study.

Given that air traffic is monitored and regulated by the government in most countries,would it be possible for private citizens to collect air samples of suspected chemtrails without somebody "official" finding out? I mean, if you suspect the government/military/NWO/etc. of secretly spraying chemicals, then I assume that you wouldn't want them to know that you're testing their chemtrails/contrails, right?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by desertclaire
It sounds like the only way to really prove the existence of chemtrails would be to take samples of various clouds, contrails, and suspected chemtrails. So I've been thinking about the logistics of conducting such a study.

Given that air traffic is monitored and regulated by the government in most countries,would it be possible for private citizens to collect air samples of suspected chemtrails without somebody "official" finding out? I mean, if you suspect the government/military/NWO/etc. of secretly spraying chemicals, then I assume that you wouldn't want them to know that you're testing their chemtrails/contrails, right?
And, what is that person going to receive for doing such a thing? A medal?

Newsflash: The courts are a part of the system you'd be trying to fight.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

You haven't done much research on how the British Royals have treated their family members, have you? Go ahead and check it out. It's sad.

I do not need to do any research on how the British Royals have treated their family members...I know how, at times, I have treated my own family...

I admit it, openly...

You think these people have it in for everyone? Maybe...somebody always has it in for somebody else all the time...I too, do not get it...

But it has been that way since time started...and it is not simply a practice of royalty...commoners screw each other over also...

But how does any of this prove the existence of chemtrails?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

You could only fly at those altitudes IFR - which requiers a flight plan & notification of the number of persons on board - but it does NOT require you to tell the FAA/ATC the nature of your flight beyond "private charter" or similar.

So essentially the answer is yes - you could. Indeed that would be the default, since they won't actually ask you.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by profundus

And, what is that person going to receive for doing such a thing? A medal?

Newsflash: The courts are a part of the system you'd be trying to fight.

Well, right. If the government is secretly spraying chemicals, then how exactly do you go about catching them in the act without them catching you?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

You haven't done much research on how the British Royals have treated their family members, have you? Go ahead and check it out. It's sad.

I do not need to do any research on how the British Royals have treated their family members...I know how, at times, I have treated my own family...

I admit it, openly...

You think these people have it in for everyone? Maybe...somebody always has it in for somebody else all the time...I too, do not get it...

But it has been that way since time started...and it is not simply a practice of royalty...commoners screw each other over also...

But how does any of this prove the existence of chemtrails?
Chemtrails, contrails, geo-engineering, aerosol spraying, etc, etc...it doesn't matter what they're called. My case in point is that we shouldn't rule out the fact, that we are now living in an age of "advanced technology" and that technology is being used and perfected. It's all about keeping the money flowing, from slaves to masters. Unfortunately, with this technology, not as many slaves are needed.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

[Did you even BOTHER to watch the OP's video, BEFORE you made that comment? What good is curing cancer when the place we live in is sick??? Yeah, let's save a million, so the other 6+ billion die. Makes sense.

the OP video is a lie, and the person who made it knows this - he tried to bring it to discussion at Metabunk where the issue of the opening shot - the ballast barrels inside a/c has been long debunked.

discussion of that particular video starts on page 3 of that thread and the video make chimes in shortly after.

He makes an utter fool of himself.

not only is he exposed for lying about the barrels, but it is obvious his "evidence" is jsut the usual chemmie unsupported nonsense.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by bluestorm

i guess you dont live in an area where you can watch this happen, if you did you would be able to watch the whole progression from chemtrails to complete overcast, to each there own, a chembuster sound like my summer project

Your reply to my post was completely and utterly lacking any meaningful response (i.e., the data set concerning number of sunny and partly cloudy days). Simply more hyperbole and obfuscation. Just pony up the facts concerning the lack of blue skies in your area...

Yeah, I have seen a contrail form and then spread out...I have also seen clouds form and spread out...

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

It's not because they have "zero"; but because they probably know it won't be worth the fight. It's like trying to fight the tobacco company.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe many suits have been highly successful, especially those against the tobacco companies.

Besides, how are you gonna take the system to court, when the system is the court? Please, DO MORE RESEARCH about how our "system" operates and who the players are.

You do not like the system you are in, then work to change it..."Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." - Attributed (disputed) to Margaret Mead. Regardless, with the success some lawsuits have seen against the oil companies, tobacco companies, big pharma, et.al., it seems the system works as well as can be expected. Imperfect base (i.e., humans) form an imperfect system. Nothing shocking there...

This is ridiculous now. Faaaaaar from DENYing IGNORANCE.

Yeah...certainly is...

I've heard your side; i've seen your facts. It still doesn't erase evil minded people; with evil agendas in mind. Need i remind you, THEY consider US: "USELESS EATERS". "HAVE NOTS". Expendable like ROACHES! That's why i'm not even trying to hear your scientific "facts". Evil has taken over!

Why resort to such a tactic as spraying chemicals at 40k feet in the air to do away with us "USELESS EATERS?" Why not just press a button? They have done that before...

"For the LOVE OF MONEY is the root to all types of evil". Get that through your scientific mind!

The only thing you have said that I agree with, but it does not prove the existence of chemtrails...

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by totallackey

We dont need anymore proof and we are way beyond being blind to the fact! Ive know about and watched chemtrails closely since the 90's, you need to get with the times, your fallen behind, we are in this together just want you to be aware what is happening above. you have eyes and i have little time to play games with silly rabbits...

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Has any serious research been done concerning chemtrails, like are there scientists whom tracked something iffy in the air?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

[Did you even BOTHER to watch the OP's video, BEFORE you made that comment? What good is curing cancer when the place we live in is sick??? Yeah, let's save a million, so the other 6+ billion die. Makes sense.

the OP video is a lie, and the person who made it knows this - he tried to bring it to discussion at Metabunk where the issue of the opening shot - the ballast barrels inside a/c has been long debunked.

discussion of that particular video starts on page 3 of that thread and the video make chimes in shortly after.

He makes an utter fool of himself.

not only is he exposed for lying about the barrels, but it is obvious his "evidence" is jsut the usual chemmie unsupported nonsense.
Well...all i know is this. I've personally felt the temperature change, over the past 6 years. I can only remember a couple of days, during those 6 years, that it's been scorching hot; like it used to be, years prior. Those days are looooooooong gone. Even regular sunny days, seem to be a thing of the past.

I feel like we live in a time of "gloom". It feels like they're trying to create the kind of environment, you see portrayed in movies like: I Am Legend. You know the movies that are always cast with a dark, gloomy background? TPTB like that stuff. Their hearts are filled with it. If they weren't, we'd have a cure for cancer. But, we don't because there's more money in the sick, than those that are healthy. If their heart's weren't filled with darkness, there would be no need for wars. If their heart's weren't filled with hate, we'd know how to "love each other". But, we don't because they are conditioning us to think and feel like they do. Look at our society. Look at how we act towards each other.

At the end of the day, people got "mouths to feed". That, my friend, IS the BOTTOM LINE!
edit on 28-2-2013 by profundus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Hey look what I found in there:

You sound like the guys in the 1940's and 1950's, "cigarette smoking isn't bad for you, we have no evidence it is..." ... wow... you really beleive that one back then too I guess.

metabunk.org...

Sounds familiar.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

You could only fly at those altitudes IFR - which requiers a flight plan & notification of the number of persons on board - but it does NOT require you to tell the FAA/ATC the nature of your flight beyond "private charter" or similar.

So essentially the answer is yes - you could. Indeed that would be the default, since they won't actually ask you.

Oh.... I thought IFR was more regulated than VFR?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Did you even BOTHER to watch the OP's video, BEFORE you made that comment? What good is curing cancer when the place we live in is sick??? Yeah, let's save a million, so the other 6+ billion die. Makes sense.

We certainly live in an imperfect world, in pursuit of perfection...however, it is evident all our senses or definitions of the word perfection differ...I say, "Try (or seek) to cure cancer!"...you ask why? I think this post of yours pretty much establishes your mindset...

I have a newsflash for you and the chemtrailers here...Death has been, is, and will continue to be, a part of life as we know it...Does not mean humanity should not seek out cures for disease...

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

It's not because they have "zero"; but because they probably know it won't be worth the fight. It's like trying to fight the tobacco company.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe many suits have been highly successful, especially those against the tobacco companies.

Besides, how are you gonna take the system to court, when the system is the court? Please, DO MORE RESEARCH about how our "system" operates and who the players are.

You do not like the system you are in, then work to change it..."Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." - Attributed (disputed) to Margaret Mead. Regardless, with the success some lawsuits have seen against the oil companies, tobacco companies, big pharma, et.al., it seems the system works as well as can be expected. Imperfect base (i.e., humans) form an imperfect system. Nothing shocking there...

This is ridiculous now. Faaaaaar from DENYing IGNORANCE.

Yeah...certainly is...

Why resort to such a tactic as spraying chemicals at 40k feet in the air to do away with us "USELESS EATERS?" Why not just press a button? They have done that before...

The only thing you have said that I agree with, but it does not prove the existence of chemtrails...
They've been "highly successful" against the tobacco companies? How so? They still sell cigarettes. And cigarettes supposedly cause cancer.
Yeah, GREAT SUCCESS!
Great success means the tobacco companies are no longer in business due to health concerns. But, THAT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN, is it?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Oh.... I thought IFR was more regulated than VFR?

It is - the tighter regulation of IFR applies to requiring the training and equipment to fly it, maintaining seperation, being in contact with ATC, etc.

you also don't have to tell people the purpose of VFR flight.

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join