It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Maybe There ARE Chemtrails...

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by totallackey
reply to post by profundus

Did you even BOTHER to watch the OP's video, BEFORE you made that comment? What good is curing cancer when the place we live in is sick??? Yeah, let's save a million, so the other 6+ billion die. Makes sense.

We certainly live in an imperfect world, in pursuit of perfection...however, it is evident all our senses or definitions of the word perfection differ...I say, "Try (or seek) to cure cancer!"...you ask why? I think this post of yours pretty much establishes your mindset...

I have a newsflash for you and the chemtrailers here...Death has been, is, and will continue to be, a part of life as we know it...Does not mean humanity should not seek out cures for disease...
I have a NEWSFLASH for you: just because "death has been, is, and will continue to be, a part of life as we know it:....doesn't mean we have to kill our planet in the meantime. Does it?

Your logic is: "eh, who cares, one day we're all gonna die anyway". Sorry, but i care. I'm not dead yet! Besides that, i want my kids to enjoy our planet, not live in a toxic wasteland.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merinda
Has any serious research been done concerning chemtrails, like are there scientists whom tracked something iffy in the air?

Yes - all the time - lots of cities have air quality programmes that measure pollutants and aerosols. Many countries have environment agencies such as the EPA that do so nationally too.

Of course the conspiracy believers say these are all hiding the actual data.

OTOH conspiracy theorists who try to measure air quality are actualy few and far between, and usually screw it up - such as these folks from Arizona.

filtering the air to get the dust out and measuring the makeup of the dust is fine.

But to say how much of the stuff is in the AIR you have to know how much air you filtered - eg if you filter 1000kg of air to get 1 gram of something then you have 1 part-per-million of that something in the air (by weight).

But what they did was measure the composition of the dust, and say that was also the composition of the air - a really obvious mistake that makes their results useless at best, and deceptive at worst.

edit on 28-2-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: bad math

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Chemtrails, contrails, geo-engineering, aerosol spraying, etc, etc...it doesn't matter what they're called. My case in point is that we shouldn't rule out the fact, that we are now living in an age of "advanced technology" and that technology is being used and perfected.

Yeah, we have been living in age of advanced technology since the first wheel...What fact? That chemtrails are real? Prove it.

It's all about keeping the money flowing, from slaves to masters. Unfortunately, with this technology, not as many slaves are needed.

Is this whole rant about you being broke? IS that it? Newsflash: You could gather all the money in the world and redistribute it equally to all the people in the world. Within one week, the people that had the money before, would have the money again...My proof for this statement? Just a gut feeling...

Now, do you have anything else other than a gut feeling and patents concerning as of yet unrealized projects in support for the existence of chemtrails?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by bluestorm

We dont need anymore proof and we are way beyond being blind to the fact! Ive know about and watched chemtrails closely since the 90's, you need to get with the times, your fallen behind, we are in this together just want you to be aware what is happening above. you have eyes and i have little time to play games with silly rabbits...

Then file your lawsuit...you got proof, file the suit...very simple...stop the pissing and moaning and file the suit please...we will all wait with baited breath for the results...hope you are successful...

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I have a NEWSFLASH for you: just because "death has been, is, and will continue to be, a part of life as we know it:....doesn't mean we have to kill our planet in the meantime. Does it? Your logic is: "eh, who cares, one day we're all gonna die anyway". Sorry, but i care. I'm not dead yet! Besides that, i want my kids to enjoy our planet, not live in a toxic wasteland.

Seldom have I seen such a tangled jumble of twisted, non-sensical, utterances...and this is coming from a person who has thirty years experience in prison...

However, I will remind everyone here that you are the one who uttered we should not seek a cure for cancer...

You got any proof we are killing the planet? Anymore than the next meteor or supervolcanoe will or could do?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by desertclaire

You could only fly at those altitudes IFR - which requiers a flight plan & notification of the number of persons on board - but it does NOT require you to tell the FAA/ATC the nature of your flight beyond "private charter" or similar.

So essentially the answer is yes - you could. Indeed that would be the default, since they won't actually ask you.

Oh.... I thought IFR was more regulated than VFR?

It is - the tighter regulation of IFR applies to requiring the training and equipment to fly it, maintaining seperation, being in contact with ATC, etc.

you also don't have to tell people the purpose of VFR flight.

OK, so do you need clearance from ATC to fly at a specific altitude, latitude, and longitude for an IFR flight?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

It is - the tighter regulation of IFR applies to requiring the training and equipment to fly it, maintaining seperation, being in contact with ATC, etc.

OK, so do you need clearance from ATC to fly at a specific altitude, latitude, and longitude for an IFR flight?

Not specific lat and long - rather you will fly a route. You will have a specific altitude you are cleared at, but you can request any changes you like & will normally get them as long as there is no conflict with other traffic.

so if you want to fly along a "chemtrail" that already exists you have to have clearance on that route and request that altitude - as long as no-one else is in conflict you will be allowed to fly there.

As I understand the more advanced nextgen ATC system due in place in teh 2020's you will essentially be allwoed to fly anywhere you like, with computers predicting conflicts and warning you and ATC in advance, and ATC co-ordinating clearance if you have problems doing it yourself.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

I listened with open minded interest, and the guy appears to know what he is talking about, having a background in many related fields. And he is very, very worried.

the people talking in het OP video haev no real clues at all

Read this post about the video - the video "creator" posts in that thread,and apparently also on here in this thread, since 1 or 2 posts seem identical.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Not specific lat and long - rather you will fly a route. You will have a specific altitude you are cleared at, but you can request any changes you like & will normally get them as long as there is no conflict with other traffic.

so if you want to fly along a "chemtrail" that already exists you have to have clearance on that route and request that altitude - as long as no-one else is in conflict you will be allowed to fly there.

As I understand the more advanced nextgen ATC system due in place in teh 2020's you will essentially be allwoed to fly anywhere you like, with computers predicting conflicts and warning you and ATC in advance, and ATC co-ordinating clearance if you have problems doing it yourself.

OK, then I guess chemtrail conspiracy theorists have no excuse for not having taken their own air samples by now,

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Tin foil hat? Nah. I live in the world of REALITY. You own and control NOTHING. You are a slave to TPTB; nothing more! Get it??? Science is only good for those whose pockets it fills. All this "science" and still no results. Still no cures for cancer. Still nothing for Alzheimer's. Nothing but lots of data and "awareness". Or, shall i say: nothing but $$$ CHA-CHING! Mankind is both BRILLIANT, but STUPID!

Money is certainly a driving force...why, I do not understand...I mean, if you had a solid gold bar and I had a potato and the world was in a SHTF situation, I would tell you to eat that gold, while I enjoyed my potato in peace...however, there are some things that are incurable...As far as data and awareness, chemtrails have zero of these items in support...so, if you got any energy or ability, get right on those cures for cancer and Alzheimer's, instead of pissing and moaning about some non-existent shinola here on ATS...

Meh! all this bickering. Just think of the word Geoengineering, it's about artificial manipulation of our planet and, it is in the dictionaries now, (after about 50 years in waiting) after all the military madness that went on back then in the nuclear programmes under the funny?? mutually assured destruction, (MAD) Starfish Prime was one of the first in it's programme and involved a nuclear detonation in space, and it worked big time, and the expected EMP was much bigger than expected as was the damage, and it likely scared the crap out of those involved, but it didn't stop the rest of the programme, though probably modified somewhat. That was Geoengineering by the military, as well as the non nuclear stuff that went on, also military. Nowadays there is, on the face of it, a seeming empasse as to who is going to do it first or not, under the AGW umbrella and a stated desire for global agreement firstly, but all the patents are there and could be just as mad as the (MAD) philosophy. So, who's going to Geoengineer if not already? again the signs are there, basically anyone who has the means, that need not preclude fanatics, military and whoever for their purpose.
The big danger is that it could all go horribly wrong once an initiative is taken. profundus is totally right when he says mankind is both brilliant and stupid. We were quite simply lucky back in the middle of the last century.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

WTH are you rambling on about and what does it have to do with chemtrails?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
[Meh! all this bickering. Just think of the word Geoengineering, it's about artificial manipulation of our planet and, it is in the dictionaries now, (after about 50 years in waiting)

the term only sems to ahve been invented about 1976 - so 50 years might be a little bit of exagertion.

after all the military madness that went on back then in the nuclear programmes under the funny?? mutually assured destruction, (MAD) Starfish Prime was one of the first in it's programme and involved a nuclear detonation in space, and it worked big time, and the expected EMP was much bigger than expected as was the damage, and it likely scared the crap out of those involved, but it didn't stop the rest of the programme, though probably modified somewhat. That was Geoengineering by the military,

Really?

how do you figure that??

So, who's going to Geoengineer if not already?

would you care to write that sentence so it makes some sense?? You seem to be sugesting that people must be geoengineering at the moment because they are talking about doing it in the future - and that is clearly a silly idea so i'm sure you meant something else.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Phew, step away for dinner and a few hours doing other things and come back to .......this.

This thread is not about the bad guys in the world who supposedly control every single experiment in the world so the science will be the same and therefore suspect. I don't know how that would work, actually. Considering the enormous science community, in many different nations that will do anything to disagree with each other, from decades of studies, many disciplines, many viewpoints, cannot change the universal rules of physics (all types, taking the really broad brush of using physics to mean the science of energy), I don't know how that kind of thinking can really come from a rational perspective.
There are certain rules that have remained the same that come into play when discussing the phenomena of trails behind airplanes. They are not influence by politics (real and imagined), distribution of wealth, religion, or any other process of society.
To make a claim otherwise is not rational.
To make a claim otherwise requires the claimant produce proof.
Anything less is faith-based alone.
Science does not work on matters of faith.
There are obvious errors in interpretation in the OP's video. They have been listed here. If you disagree, please supply some proof otherwise.
The rules of logic provide that:
truth + truth = truth
falsehood + falsehood = falsehood
truth + falsehood = falsehood
Because of the errors pointed out and not yet refuted (beyond calls for believing, not knowledge) in the video, there is no reason a rational person would accept anything in the video as proof or evidence. Quite the contrary. It makes the video look like a ploy to push an agenda, with complete disregard of such things as "truth" and "facts."
That really bothers me. Why, when it is so easy to find fault in something presented, should I even begin to believe anything claimed by either the filmmakers or the people defending it?
That would make me both gullible and stupid. I am not either.
That people would rather "feel" and "look up" and rant on and on about how "they" are out doing something to "us", than know and learn what and why trails form behind airplanes, is just sad.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

I have a NEWSFLASH for you: just because "death has been, is, and will continue to be, a part of life as we know it:....doesn't mean we have to kill our planet in the meantime. Does it? Your logic is: "eh, who cares, one day we're all gonna die anyway". Sorry, but i care. I'm not dead yet! Besides that, i want my kids to enjoy our planet, not live in a toxic wasteland.

Seldom have I seen such a tangled jumble of twisted, non-sensical, utterances...and this is coming from a person who has thirty years experience in prison...

However, I will remind everyone here that you are the one who uttered we should not seek a cure for cancer...

You got any proof we are killing the planet? Anymore than the next meteor or supervolcanoe will or could do?
Those weren't tangled jumble of twisted, non-sensical utterances. They were words that you can't comprehend due to your 30 years of incarceration. Aint gonna be no cure for cancer because we're too busy looking for ways to screw up the planet. Who knows? Maybe those contrails or chemtrails (however you choose to call them) are the reason why there are so many people getting cancer, these days.

Do i have any proof we're killing the planet??? Yeah...lots. Try this ATS Thread, for starters.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

[OK, then I guess chemtrail conspiracy theorists have no excuse for not having taken their own air samples by now,

Indeed - but they still come up with them!

to be fair it would require significant organisation that seesm to be lacking beyond the ability to hold a couple of meetins ang string together some video - but I'd have thought that the professional chemies like Murphy and Carnicom would have the ability to get it done.

butthey seem to have never even suggested or entertained the idea.

Personally I think that is because they know they won't find anything, and that would be counter-productive to them continuing to be big fish in their small pond, and would threaten their income. But that's just my opinion.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by profundus

Do i have any proof we're killing the planet??? Yeah...lots. Try this ATS Thread, for starters.

nothing on there about planet killing.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   

What do you think? Do you think earth means people on a planet? How are we not killing the planet, when we're killing the wildlife on it? This is BEYOND ignorance!

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Well, it's not contrails causing cancer. They are too high up and are diluted by the entire atmosphere.
And it's not "chemtrails" because they have not been proven to exist.

People have had cancer since there were first people. Some types of cancer are idiopathic, some have been linked to exposure to one thing or another.
My father died of cancer this past November. He had a very aggressive form of bladder cancer that had spread to include his entire gut. Chemo therapy gave him time and a bit of comfort. His case was too advanced to do much more than that and he refused further surgery. He was an incredibly active strong man, who hadn't smoked for decades (the cancer never spread to his lungs or brain, btw), ate healthily , maintained a good weight for his entire life and was able to swim, kayak, run, and bike well after his cancer diagnoses. Why did he develop cancer? Nobody knows. His was idiopathic. Cancer has been studied for centuries, all over the world. That we don't have a remedy is not anyone's fault, plan, or because some mysterious "they" don't want us well. To say or think anything different is wrong in too many ways to enumerate.
If you think the world is controlled by just a few, you are putting yourself up as a helpless victim. Stop whining.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

What do you think? Do you think earth means people on a planet? How are we not killing the planet, when we're killing the wildlife on it? This is BEYOND ignorance!

There's a lot more wildlife on this planet than we can kill.

Even if we wipe out half the species that's not as much as an asteroid did 65 million years ago.

If we "sterilised" the surface of the earth with nukes and a nuclear winter there would still be wildlife surviving. there woldnt' be many humans...but as you point out, we are not the only wildlife around!

plus of course the Earth is simply nto alive in the first palce so cannot be killed anyway!

but I was being kind and assuming you meant the biosphere - which is clearly bigger and more resiliant than you can concieve of.

edit on 28-2-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Well...all i know is this. I've personally felt the temperature change, over the past 6 years. I can only remember a couple of days, during those 6 years, that it's been scorching hot; like it used to be, years prior. Those days are looooooooong gone. Even regular sunny days, seem to be a thing of the past.

What a mindless and entirely untrue statement this is. You make some weather observations on your own and conclude from this on the reality of your chemtrails? LOGIC?

By the way...come here to Spain when you want scorching hot summers and limitless Sun. The same applies to other countries in Europe farther north. Also in the US, as far as I remember, the last few years had SIGNIFICANT heat waves and people died even in many countries, so your statement is simply entirely false.

I feel like we live in a time of "gloom". It feels like they're trying to create the kind of environment, you see portrayed in movies like: I Am Legend. You know the movies that are always cast with a dark, gloomy background? TPTB like that stuff. Their hearts are filled with it. If they weren't, we'd have a cure for cancer. But, we don't because there's more money in the sick, than those that are healthy. If their heart's weren't filled with darkness, there would be no need for wars. If their heart's weren't filled with hate, we'd know how to "love each other". But, we don't because they are conditioning us to think and feel like they do. Look at our society. Look at how we act towards each other.

At the end of the day, people got "mouths to feed". That, my friend, IS the BOTTOM LINE!

Maybe you should watch less SciFI movies if you have problems discerning reality and fiction, although personally I actually liked that movie.

While your general attitude is in fact a noble one, it's actually sad to see people like you wasting their time focusing on illusory and absurd theories like chemtrails. The result is that you will be wasting your life and energy by looking at fantasy scenarios like "they are conditioning us" with spraying chemicals to alter the weather etc. while REALITY and the real negative things which do in fact take place on this planet will be ignored since your mind is occupied, with, 'scuse me, bullshi!t theories instead.

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join