It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Maybe There ARE Chemtrails...

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Personal observation. An opinion. We are still allowed those are we not? When you see someone consistently ignore information that doesn't fit their accepted view of reality, it's ignorance plain and simple.

Ok, you've shown scientific evidence that contrails exist. Well done. Not really helpful though as nobody seriously doubts they actually exist. That really would be ignorance. Still no evidence they are ALL contrails. Some, sure. But not all. Think we call that reasonable doubt.
edit on 6-3-2013 by threewisemonkeys because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by threewisemonkeys

You are happy in your reality, blissful in your ignorance and when people seek answers, when they attempt to deny ignorance, there you are with the same old rhetoric making it as difficult for them as possible. It's like you take offence to people asking questions you see as petty, or beneath you.

Well I tell you what if someone could actually show new evidence that hasn't been debunked already you may have something, but until then your going to get the same old tired rhetoric as you call it, as that rhetoric is actually fact based science which is something chemtrail believers do not want to learn.

And please show me where I have taken offense to anyone, and show me where I think people are beneath me?

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Personal observation. An opinion. We are still allowed those are we not? When you see someone consistently ignore information that doesn't fit their accepted view of reality, it's ignorance plain and simple.

You can do whatever you want but remember this site is all about denying ignorance, and pushing something like chemtrails and showing no evidence to prove they are real shows ignorance..

I am not saying your ignorant, but trying to push a hoax is....Something that many chemtrail believers haven't figured out yet.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I never said you thought anyone was beneath you.

So chemtrails have been debunked, how exactly? Has someone said "look, a chemtrail", someone pops up there and tests the air and says "nope, just water vapour". Now if this is the case, and there is consistant data to prove that something thought to be a chemtrail isn't, then who in any honesty can categorically state the know what it is unless they have tested it?

We call that faith, not science.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by threewisemonkeys

An ignorant person is one who deliberately ignores or disreguards facts in order to perpetuate their own opinions and ideas.

Pot and kettle that sounds like a chemtrail believer to me

edit on 6-3-2013 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Still no evidence they are ALL contrails.

So what evidence can you provide that they aren't?

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I never said you thought anyone was beneath you.

Are you sure about that?

It's like you take offence to people asking questions you see as petty, or beneath you.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

You assume the burden of proof is on me, it isn't. You seem to want to make the claim that all there is are contrails. Well, if that is your assertion, prove it.

Ignorance is denying that field trials have been conducted. They have, plenty of info out there on government webites about them for those who can be bothered to take off the blinkers. Whereas Phage would have you believe that the only computer modelling exists, at least that seemed to be his claim.

Ignorance is also believing that if you are not privy to information, this or that does not exist or is not happening. Ive lost count of the cases where those, like Phage, who deny everything except ignorance, shout conspiracy! from the rooftops, only for it to turn out that what do you know, it did actually happen as all the nut jobs thought.

Ignorance is believing that science is always right. If there was ever a use for the acronym LOL, that statement would be it. Science is often skewed, bastardised or just plain fabricated to fit into a certain scientific dogma.

Asking questions, even stupid questions, that is denying ignorance. Yet you, sounds like you just wish people would shut up. What do we call that? Yeah you got it, ignorance.

Are you sure about that?

Pretty sure yeah. That reply wasn't to you. But if the shoe fits...

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

How flights have changed over the years.

By the close of Heathrow’s first operational year, 63,000 passengers had travelled through London’s new airport

Today Heathrow is the world’s busiest international airport and the hub of the civil aviation world. Over 67 million passengers travel through the airport annually on services offered by 90 airlines travelling to over 180 destinations in over 90 countries

First year 63,000 a year NOW 67,000,000 passengers more than a thousand times more and you people can't understand why you see more contrails do the figures above make it clear

Go on here FlightRadar24

Get LIVE flight data of planes flying over head all European aircraft and most of the others have the transponders for this all airlines will have to have them soon.

Here is an example the plane selected turns red and flight details appear on the left.

The plane was at 32,000 ft at 595 mph etc etc.

Plenty of other FACTS & FIGURES have been given as for your science comments a typical conspiracy cliche used by people who can't or can't be bothered to understand science

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Asking questions, even stupid questions, that is denying ignorance. Yet you, sounds like you just wish people would shut up. What do we call that? Yeah you got it, ignorance.

Wow how did you come up with that?

Asking questions are fine( even stupid ones),but when the person asking the question doesn't get the answer they want they automatically accuse those giving the answer as being a gov't paid shill, now that is ignorance.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

Wow how did you come up with that?

Asking questions are fine( even stupid ones),but when the person asking the question doesn't get the answer they want they automatically accuse those giving the answer as being a gov't paid shill, now that is ignorance.

His avatar says it all !

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
snip

Eh, have I denied there has been an increase is air travel? No. Have I denied or even questioned an increase in contrails, No.

Not sure who you're arguing with but its not me.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Ignorance is denying that field trials have been conducted. They have, plenty of info out there on government webites about them for those who can be bothered to take off the blinkers.

Examples please. I hear that a lot. So far I haven't seen that info.
edit on 3/6/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

Have I called you a shill? Funny because I just see you as someone who hasn't been persuaded enough by the argument to change your view of reality. Seems that's a perfectly acceptable position for you to take, but when someone does the same thing only for an opposing viewpoint, they are deluded? They have their evidence, you have yours. And while you lot are busy debunking each other, some of us are simply trying to get a straight answer.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by threewisemonkeys

snip

Eh, have I denied there has been an increase is air travel? No. Have I denied or even questioned an increase in contrails, No.

Not sure who you're arguing with but its not me.

Let me explain to YOU as you don't seem to be able to put 2 & 2 together, the claim on here is that every contrail is a chemtrail that is what the chemtrailers say with comments like they were spraying all day here , grid patterns and other BS comments etc etc.

You can track flights online info has been given why how where & when contrails will form so why don't you show everyone HOW you seperate contrails from chemtrails as you seem to believe in both

edit on 6-3-2013 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I also said it was a personal observation of you, by me. What constitutes an example to me others may not see, especially you. I'm sure your knowledge in many things is sound, however I see many people take what you say at face value, must be true if Phage says its true, or must be false because Phage says it's false. Surely even you must have seen this yourself. Not saying that it your problem, who other people choose to believe, but I rarely see you say anything about it either. Ego perhaps.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Let me explain to YOU as you don't seem to be able to put 2 & 2 together, the claim on here is that every contrail is a chemtrail that is what the chemtrailers say with comments like they were spraying all day here , grid patterns and other BS comments etc etc

Have I made that claim? If so, please show me. If not, either stop replying to me or find something I've actually said to pick on instead of dragging me into someone else's argument.

The thread title is Maybe There Are Chemtrails. Well, maybe there are. I have not seen you prove otherwise.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I'm sure your knowledge in many things is sound, however I see many people take what you say at face value, must be true if Phage says its true, or must be false because Phage says it's false.

It is anyone's choice to take what I say as true or not. But I can provide sources that provide the basis of my opinions. I don't often make statements based on nothing.

Do you? Examples of government field tests, for example.

edit on 3/6/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
You know what, I'm not going to go into "chemtrails". Even if something is spraying it will be refuted as contrails. I have not seen them here, so it could be something that happens increasingly on latitudes further away from the equator.

The video though, apart from "chemtrail" being a culprit, is fascinating. There is SOMETHING going on. Methane hydrates are releasing and creating a feedback loop (meaning the more they release, the more get released, increasingly.)

The info mentioned about a group called AMEG seems to be pretty true, and AMEG has some PhD names behind to back up its credibility.

As for the soil microbiology part of roots rotting under the trees... Soil microbiology has been referred to as a scientific frontier and is not yet fully understood by science.

There is also the Intergovernmental Panel of Climate Change - Website to refer to.

In any case, chemtrails aside (existing or not), it doesn't matter. Even if we can agree chemtrails exist or not is no longer the point.

The point in the video is that a feedback loop is in place and there will be warming. Come what may.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

I'm sure your knowledge in many things is sound, however I see many people take what you say at face value, must be true if Phage says its true, or must be false because Phage says it's false.

It is anyone's choice to take what I say as true or not. But I can provide sources that provide the basis of my opinions. I don't often make statements based on nothing.

Do you? Examples of government field tests, for example.

Sure, here's one such trial.

www.newscientist.com...

And SPICE is only one of many currently under review. The Royal Society has several resources of other projects either currently under way or that are being considered. Where the information starts to dry up somewhat is in finding out exactly at what stage these projects are currently in. The data modelling has already been done. Dispersal techniques have been tested. That leaves 3 catagories left. Cat3: Small scale trials (

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join